A Needed Hero

Autorstwa AceAkuma

Enter Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya, A hero-in-training, aiming to be the Number One Hero, he's encountered obstacles... Więcej

Prologue: Enter Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

1.7K 53 11
Autorstwa AceAkuma

Training

Izuku and Tatsumi stood in the middle of the room as Najenda sat on a chair in front of them while the other members of Night Raid surrounded them..

"Alright, I think I understand your situation, Tatsumi, Izuku, so how about it. Will you join us," Najenda offered.

"Do-"

"No," Izuku firmly replied, cutting Tatsumi off.

Najenda looked at Izuku intently as everyone else was surprised by how fast Izuku replied.

Najenda smiled, "And why is that Izuku,"

"Because I can't and will not kill people," he replied.

His gaze remained firm as he looked straight at her.

"Oh come on greenie, you are seriously wasting your potential," Leone spoke up.

Izuku looked at Leone as he gazed an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry but I can't kill people," Izuku stated.

"Izuku, the people that brought you in tried to deceive you and Tatsumi, those scum in the Capital, there are more people that are just as bad as the ones you met," Bulat informed him.

Izuku, still resilient, shook his head.

"I can't, no matter how many times you ask me, even if they are bad people, I still can't kill them," Izuku rejected.

"And what, report those scum to the authorities? They are as corrupt as the people who are doing it, the police are just as dirty as the scum in the Empire," Mein blurted.

Izuku stood there feeling the front of their reasoning but still Izuku couldn't kill people, he just couldn't. All he wanted in life was to save people.

Najenda looked at the boy as he felt conflicted. She then turned her gaze to Tatsumi,

"What about you, Tatsumi, what are your thoughts about this," Najenda asked the brunette

Tatsumi jumped a bit as he looked at Najenda,

"So... you guys kill the bad guys?" He asked.

Najenda nodded, "If you put it that way, then yes,"

Tatsumi then smiled and turned to Izuku, "Then I don't see the problem Izuku, they're just helping people by being heroes. What's wrong with that?"

Izuku looked at him as if he said something really dumb.

The rest of Night Raid started to laugh except for Akame.

"Tatsumi, we are far from heroes," Bulat replied.

"We do help people, but that doesn't mean that our actions are justified," Leone responded.

"Once we're done with our jobs, we'll die in the end for our crimes," Bulat stated.

"So, I ask again, hearing what you've heard, Tatsumi, will you join us," Najenda asked.

Izuku looked at Najenda in question. He felt that she gave up on asking him to join them.

"Do we get paid," Tatsumi asked.

Najenda nodded, "We do get funds, in order for us to keep running things here, The Revolutionary Army funds us in order for us to get Intel and snuff out people of authority in the wretched place,"

Tatsumi then looked down, then up at her again, "All I wanted is to save my village but hearing what the Empire has been doing is cruel and unjust, losing my friends in the process," Tatsumi clenched his fists.

Izuku solemnly looked at him, for some reason he knew Tatsumi's answer.

"So I have no other choice but to join, so I'll do it," Tatsumi looked at Najenda with determination.

Najenda smiled and brought her metallic hand out, "Well then Tatsumi, welcome to the path of carnage,"

Tatsumi sighed as he looked at Izuku with an apologetic look. Izuku shook his head, signaling that he was not upset with his decision.

"Now then, what do we do with Greenie," Leone asked.

Najenda looked at Izuku, "You still refuse even though your friend accepted,"

Izuku firmly nodded.

"Damn, does that mean we have to put him into the workshop," Lubbock blurted.

Najenda shook her head, "No, I'll-,"

Before she could say anything, Lubbock's strings on his gloves started to move as he looked down urgently.

"We have intruders, about 12 of them," he reported.

Najenda looked at the team as the tension felt heavy in the room.

Izuku and Tatsumi felt it quickly as everyone had changed their expressions.

"You know what to do, leave no survivors," Najenda ordered.

They all grabbed their weapons and rushed out of the room.

"What are you doing standing there for Tatsumi, this is your first assignment. Now go," She ordered him.

Tatsumi flinched as he grabbed his sword and followed the rest outside.

Izuku was about to follow too, "Not you Izuku, you're not a part of the team," she stopped him.

Izuku stopped in his tracks as he turned. He looked at her, "Is it really necessary to kill them," he asked.

Najenda nodded, "If they spill information about our base then we have to find another hideout that will take sometime,"

Izuku was about to interject but she wouldn't let him.

"Izuku, I know that you hate the fact of killing people but here, it is the only option that the Empire has put us in," Najenda explained.

Najenda stood up as she looked down at the hero. "So tell me Izuku, who are you really," she gazed at him.

He flinched as he had a worried look, "Um, what do you mean,"

"I find it hard to believe your Teigu is built into your gloves or your iron soles," Najenda stated.

Izuku gulped as he looked at her, 'Crap! She's perceptive, she figured out my Quirk,'

"Izuku, were you an experiment," she deduced.

Izuku widened his eyes as he was surprised by her answer, "What?! Hold on, why did you come to that conclusion," he exclaimed.

Najenda lifted her hand to her chin, "So then how does your power work, or where did you get your power,"

Izuku thought about how to answer, should she tell her about One for All or keep it on the down low, he went for the latter as it was best to keep it a secret.

"My power awakened when I was attacked by thugs, it helped a little but in the end it had backlashes with it. I can put explosive power into my limbs that create power strikes but if I use my full power it will shatter my limbs in an instant. So my mentor trained me to control this power, I can only control 20% so far" he explained, half lying.

Najenda looked at the boy with a hardened gaze. Izuku gulped as he hoped she would take the lie.

"I know when I see a lie Izuku," Najenda sighed.

Izuku's breath hitched as she called him out.

"But I'd like to dig into your story, I'll let it slide just this once but in the future, you're going to tell me," Najenda stated.

Izuku flinched as she gave him her stern look.

"But I also believe what you told me about your power was somewhat true," she confirmed.

"The fact remains that we can't let you leave here," she stated.

Izuku then looked at her, "So am I going to work at the workshop that Lubbock stated," Izuku asked.

She shook her head, "I knew you didn't kill people, just by looking into your eyes,"

Izuku widened his eyes, "My eyes,"

She nodded, "A sense of justice and heroism, a look I haven't seen in a long time," she sighed.

Najenda then walked up to Izuku, "From what I heard from Akame and Leone, your powers could help the Revolutionary Army in fighting the corruption in the Empire,"

Izuku looked at her, "Your power could help people, so I have another job for you, become our Auxiliary," she stated.

Izuku raised his brow, "Auxiliary?"

Najenda nodded, "It's a position where you are sent on search and rescue missions and delivering while assisting and saving allies in a critical situation,"

Izuku nodded in understanding, "Also, you won't be involved in the assassinations," she continued.

Izuku widened his eyes as he looked down at the floor.

"It's your choice however Izuku," she stated.

Izuku closed his eyes, remembering the visions that he had on his abrupt journey here, the corpses he saw in the shed, Tatsumi losing two of his friends, more people were suffering out there because of a corrupt Empire. Izuku clenched his fist, he wanted to go home, that's all he wanted to do ever since he came here, but now hearing about the Empire, he just couldn't ignore the people that are desperate for help, people who needed saving.

Izuku then looked up at Najenda with determination, "I'll do it, I'll be your Auxiliary," he firmly replied.

Najenda smiled as she brought her hand out, "Then welcome, to Night Raid, Auxiliary,"

Izuku nodded, not only will he help people but he can help Tatsumi as well, as he promised to Ieyasu. He then took his scarred hand and shook her hand.

As they let go, the rest of the team came back as Tatsumi was covered in scratches and dirt. Izuku widened his eyes at Tatsumi state.

Akame walked up to Najenda as she reported Tatsumi's performance.

"Well it would seem Tatsumi, you need a lot of work so you'll be training with the members," Najenda stated.

Tatsumi nodded, Leone then walked up as she then pointed to Izuku, "What about Greenie, boss. What is he going to do,"

"He will be training with Tatsumi as well," she explained.

Leone smiled, "Oh? So Green Bean here has finally cracked,"

Najenda shook his head, "Nope, he still refuses to kill so he'll be our Auxiliary from now on," she stated.

Everyone looked at Izuku, "Auxiliary huh, damn it's been a while since we had one," Lubbock blurted.

Izuku flinched, "Wait, what happened to the other one,"

Lubbock shook his head, "Ah, it's best if you don't know," he grinned.

Izuku shivered, 'What the hell did I bring myself into,' he thought.

Najenda then looked at Akame, "Akame, you'll be in charge of these two for the time being,"

Akame nodded as Tatsumi flinched and looked at her.

"If they become a nuisance, you have permission to kill them," she stated.

Izuku and Tatsumi flinched as she said that.

"Mmhm," Akame hummed.

"Great, just great," Tatsumi groaned.

Najenda then looked at the rest of the team, "Alright, all of you are dismissed,"

Izuku followed the rest outside of the conference room. Izuku looked out the window to see it was already nightfall. Izuku then walked towards the direction of where he was presumably staying.

But before he could do that he caught Akame's gaze at him. He flinched as he wasn't expecting her to stare at him like that. She then turned and walked away.

Izuku wondered why she was staring at him but decided it was a pretty long day.

He walked into his room as he looked at the bedroom, remembering his room at U.A. he looked outside of the window, "I'm going to be here for a while huh," he muttered.

Izuku then walked to a closet as they apparently had spare change of clothes that fit his size. Izuku changed out of the hero suit and put on a dark gray t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. He then slipped out of his red shoes and fell onto the bed. He needed this as today was very eventful and he wondered what would come tomorrow.

The Next Day

He could here a knock at his door as he opened his eyes and rubbed it, he then lifted himself up as he got off the bed, he didn't know what time it was but it he looked out the window to see the sun was still rising so it would look to be 6 or 5 in the morning. He walked to his door as he then opened the door.

At his door was Akame, dressed the same, black collared shirt with the white collar and the red skirt with her black leggings. Izuku looked at her as she stood there.

"Akame? What's wrong," he asked.

"Breakfast, we need to make breakfast for the team," she stated.

Izuku nodded as he grabbed his red shoes and slipped them on as he walked out. Luckily for him he was taught the basics from his mother about cooking and a little from Satou.

As the two walked in the kitchen, they saw Tatsumi standing there as well, yawning.

"Okay, what will be cooking today," Tatsumi asked.

Akame then grabbed ingredients out of the walk in as she then placed them on the counter.

"Tatsumi peel the potatoes and Izuku chop the green onions, I'll tend to the meat," she ordered.

Izuku could've sworn he saw a drool coming out of her mouth.

A few hours later

"I have to thank Ieyasu and Sayo for helping me cook but I didn't sign up for this," Tatsumi groaned.

"More please,"

"Oh can have seconds as well,"

"Ooh, me too"

"Seconds"

"Oi, newbies, seconds,"

Tatsumi gritted his teeth in annoyance as the rest of the team enjoyed their breakfast. Izuku awkwardly smiled as he cleaned some dishes.

Izuku and Tatsumi already ate since they prepared the meal quite fast but Akame however was still eating as she ate out of the fruit basket at the counter.

"It can't be helped, I'm responsible for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Akame stated.

"Are you sure you didn't just want to eat as much as you want," Tatsumi blurted.

"I don't know what you are talking about," she denied.

"You are a terrible liar," Tatsumi sighed as he looked at Izuku.

Izuku was washing the dishes but without a hint of annoyance.

As Izuku finished, he started to rack the plates so they could dry. Akame walked by as she wanted to find ingredients for lunch. She then turned to Izuku and noticed the scarred hand on his right. She then trailed her gaze up as she noticed a massive scar that was from the bottom of his biceps to what appeared to be his shoulders.

As Izuku was still minding his business, Akame then walked up to Izuku as she abruptly grabbed his right hand. Izuku jumped at the sudden action as he turned as he now noticed the red eyed assassin examining his right arm. Izuku went into a blushing mess as Akame inspected the scars.

'So Close!' Izuku thought

She also traced her fingers along the scars. Izuku froze as he didn't even move an inch. Akame then rolled up the sleeve to check furthermore as the massive scar on his right arm was to his shoulder.

"These scars are an overuse of your Teigu isn't it," she deduced.

Izuku widened his eyes as she figured out just by examining it with one glance.

"Um, yeah," Izuku answered.

Akame looked at him as their eyes met, "You shouldn't use a Teigu that harms your own body," she stated.

For some reason Izuku felt a hint of worry come out of her voice. Izuku then froze again as he noticed how beautiful her eyes looked close up.

"U-U-Uh, d-don't worry, I-I haven't used it reckless, I have better control now so yeah," Izuku stuttered as he looked away from her.

Akame then let go of his hand as she looked at him then turned around to go to the walk in.

Izuku sighed in relief as he then went to put the plates up.

"Well someone is completely red," Lubbock blurted out.

Izuku flinched as he looked at the light green head man as he was leaning on the counter where he could see Lubbock in front of him.

"Waitholdonthisisntwhat-" he muttered as Lubbock started to laugh.

"Man you really have no experience with girls do you," he deduced.

Izuku just awkwardly smiled and chuckled.

"Hey Lubbock let's go," Mein called out.

He then waved Izuku bye as he followed the rest out, "Where are they going," Izuku asked.

"Some assignment," he heard Tatsumi bellow.

Izuku turned to see Tatsumi annoyed even further. While Izuku was being inspected by Akame and teased by Lubbock. Tatsumi was taking the brunt of Mein's berating.

At this point he wanted to strangle the pink haired girl.

"Tatsumi, Izuku, we are out of tuna, let's go hunt some targets," she stated.

Izuku looked at her then sighed, 'So this is what I signed up for,'

End

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.5K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
16.7K 616 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
11.2K 191 7
"I am falling, to my death. This world doesn't need a welp like me..." Izuku learned young how cruel the world can get. In most of the quirked world...
323 1 11
All of Izuku Midoriya's Life, he has wanted nothing more to become a hero just like his Idol, Allmight! Getting a Quirk from Allmight made it so he c...