The Past Haunts - Izuku's Twin

By Obsessedreader2020

Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect fr... More

CHAPTER 1: Quirkless?
CHAPTER 2: She So Cool!
CHAPTER 3: You Can Be A Hero
CHAPTER 4: Traning
CHAPTER 5: B-Bakugo?
CHAPTER 6: Promise
CHAPTER 7: Did You See My Score?
CHAPTER 8: First Day of School
CHAPTER 9: From Bakugo to Katsuki
CHAPTER 10: Player One?
CHAPTER 11: You're Going to Listen To Me
CHAPTER 12: Weird Feelings
CHAPTER 13: It Is You, My Y/n
CHAPTER 14: A-Are You Player One?
CHAPTER 15: Jealously
CHAPTER 16: I Trust You
CHAPTER 17: We Won
CHAPTER 18: Can I Kiss You?
CHATPER 19: Why Does She Have That?
CHAPTER 20: One Step Closer To Winning
CHAPTER 21: I Want To Finish Though
CHAPTER 22: Tramatized
CHAPTER 23: Puppy
CHAPTER 24: New Things
CHAPTER 25: Where's The Reception?
CHAPTER 26: What Happened?
CHAPTER 27: Intership
CHAPTER 28: Marriage And Kisses
CHAPTER 29: Hero Killer Stain
CHAPTER 30: Hero Killer Aftermath
CHAPTER 31: Katsuki And Visions
CHAPTER 32: You Can See This Too?
CHAPTER 33: Arcade
CHAPTER 34: Takashi Haru
CHAPTER 35: He Hit Me
CHAPTER 36: Pushing Through
CHAPTER 37: Work With Katsuki
CHAPTER 38: Meeting New Members
CHAPTER 39: Pool And Confession
CHAPTER 40: Plus One
CHAPTER 41: Mud Fight
CHAPTER 42: I dont Have Time For This
CHAPTER 43: Villains In The Camp
CHAPTER 44: Kidnapped
CHAPTER 45: New Plan
CHAPTER 47: Because I Love You
CHAPTER 48: A Few Days After
CHAPTER 49: Moving Into Dorms
CHAPTER 50: New Person
CHAPTER 51: Proud Father Look
CHAPTER 52: N/n's Offer
CHAPTER 53: I Want To Help You
CHAPTER 54: Why Don't You Hate Me?
CHAPTER 55: The Results
CHAPTER 56: Crazy Morning
CHAPTER 57: Deal With It Together
CHAPTER 58: Fight
CHAPTER 59: The Tree
CHAPTER 60: I'll Try Harder
CHAPTER 61: What Was That?
CHAPTER 62: Second Day With Hawks
Chapter 63: Youre Part Of The LOV?!
CHAPTER 64: Pro Hero
CHAPTER 65: Plans And Family
CHAPTER 66: Meeting With Overhaul
CHAPTER 67: Slight Memory Loss
CHAPTER 68: The Photo
CHAPTER 69: Fight With Rappa
CHAPTER 70: Overhaul
CHAPTER 71: I Think I'll Always Need You
CHAPTER 72: Voices And A Package
CHAPTER 73: Can I Go With You?
CHAPTER 74: New Freind And Cake
CHAPTER 75: What Are You Guys Doing?
CHAPTER 76: You Better
CHAPTER 77: Back At Work
CHAPTER 78: Invatation
CHAPTER 79: Ring And Concert
CHAPTER 80: At Freedoms Door
CHAPTER 81: Insanity
CHAPTER 82: Comming Home
CHAPTER 83: A Lazy Day
CHAPTER 84: Hero Billboard Chart
CHAPTER 85: A Shock To Both Of Us 
CHAPTER 86: Fights
CHAPTER 87: Emergency
CHAPTER 88: Security
CHAPTER 89: Christmas 
CHAPTER 90: To Protect You Guys
CHAPTER 91: A Pretty Day

CHAPTER 46: Finish What He Couldn't

29 2 0
By Obsessedreader2020

Shigaraki kissed Y/n's head. "It's going to be ok. You promised me that everything was going to be ok,"

Spinner crocheted down with a bowl of water and a rag. He started to clean the blood off of her unconscious body. Toga started braiding her hair. "Remember when we would do this all the time?" She asked. Of course, Y/n didn't respond.

"Especially when you had the little ones," She chuckled. Katsuki looked at them confused. Why are they helping her?

Balls of light came into the room. Everyone took a few steps away from Y/n except for Tomura. There were so many it almost looked like stars on the ceiling.

All of them went into Y/n. Her body glowed lightly. Her hair turned white and grew long. Katsuki leaned closer to her. Y/n slowly opened her eyes. "Everything hurts," She held her stomach. Shigaraki kissed her head. "It's ok, everything will be ok," He whispered.

Y/n looked at Katsuki. "Can we let him free?" "No," Everyone said at the same time. Y/n took one look at Shigaraki. "Why?" "Well he's part of the new plan isn't he?" Shigaraki looked at him and rolled his eyes. Y/n grabbed his jacket. "Please?"

Shigaraki kissed her nose. "Fine, but if he pulls anything when he's being put back ok?" Y/n nodded. He looked up at the others. "Let him loose. He's part of the squad,"

Katsuki looked at Y/n. "Please just work with me on this," She signaled with her shaking hands. He took a deep breath and nodded. Twice walked over to him muttering. Once the chains fell Katsuki stood up. Y/n shifted. Shigaraki helped her up.

She grabbed his arm as she stumbled towards Katsuki. "Welcome to the team," She said holding out her hand. Katsuki clung onto her. Shigaraki glared at him but Y/n held her hand up. "It's ok," Hesitantly he nodded and stayed back.

Y/n noticed Katsuki's shaking hands. Out of all the years, they have known each other she has never seen him so out of it. "We're not going to have a problem are we?" She asked. Katsuki shook his head. She leaned close to his ear. "Just keep playing ok?" She whispered. Katsuki pulled away slightly and nodded.

Y/n turned to the others. "Do you guys have anything to help remind me of the past?" She asked. Everyone nodded. "We'll get it," Toga ran up to Y/n, giving her a hug. Y/n's eyes flickered.

"We're going to have a lot more fun now that we have a new member," She smiled at Katsuki. He took a step back. Toga ran off with the others. Y/n sat down on the ground. Katsuki sat next to her. "Y/n we can still fight,"

She looked into her lap. "It's too late for that. I'm in no condition to fight," She whispered. Katsuki grabbed her hand. "I'll protect you. I can do it, promise," Y/n shook her head. "I-" "Y/n, look," Toga held out a beautiful crown.

Dabi walked in with a box. "Why is he holding your hand?" Dabi asked. Katsuki tensed up a little. "He was asking about the wedding ring. I was telling him about it when a ghost version of it appeared," Y/n explained.

Toga sat in front of Y/n. "Come on try it on. I bet you still looked beautiful in it," She said. Twice nodded at also sat in front of her. "Yeah, put it on," "Oh maybe Dabi can do your hair like he used to," The two said.

Dabi grabbed both of their heads. "Stop it. You're overwhelming her," He said. Y/n bowed her head. "Thank you," He placed his box in front of her. "Stop bowing. People do that to you not the other way around," He said.

Katsuki saw the genuine love and appreciation that they had for her. Spinner, compress, and Shigaraki also put down their items. Dabi had a bunch of photos, Toga had a few letters, Twice had a jacket he made for her, Compress had her favorite nail polish, Spinner had her favorite knife, and Shigaraki had their wedding rings.

Y/n grabbed the jacket. "I remember sowing something new on it every time we did something big," She said holding it close to her. Twice waved his hand. "We can do it again. Keep it," He said. Y/n smiled and placed it down.

She grabbed the wedding rings. A beautiful big diamond was surrounded by many little ones. Her and shigaraki's initials were engraved on the inside. "Do you remember the wedding?" Shigaraki asked. She nodded and slipped the ring on. A warm feeling filled her. "It was beautiful," She smiled.

Katsuki noticed her eyes fully changing colors. His hands tightened into fists. "How about when I proposed?" Y/n shook her head. Toga smiled. "He was a mess," Dabi scoffed. "He could sit still for a second. Twice had to tie him on a chair just so I could do his hair,"

Everyone chuckled. Shigaraki rubbed the back of his neck. "I really didn't think you would say yes so quickly. We were-" "At the castle. Right after the coronation, they loved us," Y/n said. Shigaraki nodded. "That's right," He hugged her. Y/n almost felt at home. Everything was just as it should be.

There were a few knocks on the door. Everyone got up to protect Y/n. Katsuki wrapped his arms around her. Y/n went back to her teenage self. "Hello, this is Pizza-la, Camino store," A man said.

Everyone stayed quiet. Y/n grabbed Tomura and Katsuki pulling them back. "Smash!" All Might yelled punching into the small building. Y/n held onto them both tightly.

"How did you...?" Tomura was taken away by Kamui Woods. She reached for him but missed. Katsuki's heart hurt seeing this. There was so much happening so fast, Y/n could process it all.

"I'm sure you two were scared," All Might said. The students looked up at him. "You guys did well bearing it," Katsuki's lip quivered a little.

Y/n glanced back at Tomura. He was demanding Kurogiri to get them out. Y/n held Katsuki's arm tightly as tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry. It's fine now," All Might promised.

Y/n broke down in tears. Katsuki gently cupped her face. "Hey, it's ok now. All Might said it himself," He brushed her tears away. Tomura and All Might were now yelling.

"Y/n please stop crying," Katsuki whispered. Y/n nodded trying to stop it. He started smoothing her in kisses. "We're ok," He chuckled with a smile. Y/n smiled a little. He pulled her into a real kiss. She couldn't help but melt into it.

He pulled away. "I have to tell you something and this may not be the best time," he said nervously. Y/n looked at him worried. "What is it are you hurt? Where?" She asked quickly.

He shook his head and cupped her cheek. "Y/n I think I-" Black goo came out of his mouth. Y/n's eyes widen as the same goo came out of hers. All might ran to them but they were teleported out of there.

Both Katsuki and Y/n were coughing violently in a whole different location. None of them knew Izuku and others were there hiding.

"Y/n," Izuku whispered. Iida grabbed Izuku's and Todoroki's arms. "You can't just run out there," "Why not? They are over there," Todoroki spat. Iida pointed at something out there.

All for one started walking towards the two on the ground. Y/n held her throat as the other villains started popping up. Katsuki pulled her close.

"Are you ok?" He asked. She nodded weakly. Katsuki pecked her lips. "Good," He whispered. All for one stood in front of the two. "Sorry, Bakugo. Y/n, it's so good to see you," He said with a smile. Y/n's eyes widen and tried to back away.

"Master," Tomu whispered. He was on the ground not making eye contact with anyone. "You failed again, huh, Tomura?" All for one started walking toward him. Katsuki helped Y/n up.

"But do not be discouraged. Just try again," All for one said as if it was too simple. Y/n looked around seeing the hiding 5. Her eyes widen and she clutched Katsuki's shirt. Izuku's eyes watered seeing his sister. "Y/n, she's ok. They are both ok," His voice cracked.

The other four smiled with glossy eyes. "I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child that's holding onto your wife," All for one motioned to us.

"I only brought him because you said that he was an important piece," He held out his hand to Tomu. He looked up almost childlike. "Do it as many times as you need to. We're here to experiment, just like Y/n taught you," He said. Y/n looked at him confused.

"That is why we are here. Even though she isn't fully awakened yet,"  Tomu looked at me and then back at All for one. "It's all for you," Y/n and All for one said at the same time. Katsuki saw the change in her appearance again.

All for one held out his hand to the teenage girl. Izuku and Todoroki debated running out there. Katsuki got in front of her. "How do I know I can trust you?" He asked. Y/n glanced at Shigaraki. "Because I can trust him," He said.

Y/n placed a hand on Katsuki's head. 'Remember they think you're in on all of this,' She said telepathically. He jumped a little. "Fine..." He hesitantly moved out of the way. Y/n nervously walked towards All for one. He grabbed her hand.

"Your brother got the full treatment but you didn't. Now let me fix what the Docter didn't do," He said. Y/n opened her mouth but he placed both of his hands on her head. Her eyes glowed a bright white as power from all directions swilled around her.

Y/n placed her hands over his, trying to pry them off. "It's about time you remember everything," All for One chuckled darkly. Izuku was about to run out there but Kirishima held him back. "Let me go-" Kirishima covered his mouth whispering many apologies. Iida held Todoroki from breaking Izuku free.

Katsuki wanted nothing more than to help her. Shigaraki wanted to save her. It was painful for him to remember everything even if it was spaced out. Getting it all at once could split someone's head in two.

"I'm sorry Y/n but you said to any needs necessary," Shigaraki whispered looking at Y/n. All for one tightened his grip on the girl's head. "You're here, after all, aren't you...?" All for one chuckled. "Let her go!"  All Might charged in with a punch. All for one used Y/n as a shield.

All Mights punch collided with the power surrounding her. He ended up falling back. Y/n power only grew. "What if I don't will you kill me again, All Might?"

The power pushed All for one out of the way. All Might's concern grew. "What did you do to her?" All for one smiled. "What was necessary," Y/n looked up. The shield broke. A shock wave blew everyone back.

Her clothing was almost completely ripped now. Her long hair floated almost like she was underwater. She looked around with an emotionless expression. "Ah, you're done," All for one walked up to her.

She didn't even acknowledge his presence. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're pretty late there All Might," Katsuki and Izuku noticed Y/n's dull eyes. "It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived," All for one said patting Y/n on the head. She looked down.

All Might looked at his student filled with regret. "You've gone weaker," All Might glared up at him. "What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might got up ready for another punch.

Y/n's body twitched. Izuku started to pull harder. Kirishima had to activate his quirk just to hold him back.

I won't make the same mistake as I did 6 years ago, All for one," He started to power up. "I will take young Bakugo and Y/n back!" All Might charged for him.

All for one grabbed Y/n's arm, bringing it up. A huge gust of air threw All Might back into the city. "All might!" Katsuki yelled. All for one proudly hugged Y/n. "You're more powerful than you were before," He said excitedly. Y/n looked away.

Katsuki and Shigaraki didn't know who they were looking at. She was more like a puppet right now. "Don't worry about him. He won't die. Tomura run away and take the kid. Y/n's going to stay here with me for a while," All for one said holding his hand out.

Y/n looked at him. "What do you mean?" Her voice echoed. All for one tilted his head. "Mean what?" "My brother got the full treatment but I didn't. What exactly do you mean?" She asked.

All for one laughed. "Is that what you're worried about?" Y/n nodded her head. "I told the doctor to make you both quirkless," Izuku's eyes widen as his body stopped moving. I wasn't born quirkless? He thought to himself.

"The doctor did finish you since your mother was too busy being a slut you didn't get the last surgery," Y/n looked down as his words echoed in her empty head.

"Forcible Quirk Activation!" She looked to see a huge portal on top of Kurogiri. "Now, go!" All for one said. Tomura took a step towards the two. "But Y/n-" A huge explosion came from the distance.

All Might shot over here with a yell. All for one started to float up in the air. "Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more to grow!" All Might and All for one started to fight.

Katsuki ran to Y/n pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry, my body wouldn't move. I'm so sorry," He said on the brink of tears. Y/n's glowing eyes flickered to their regular green. "It's ok," She whispered.

Tomura and the others surrounded them. "Why are you letting him do that to you?" He asked. Y/n held Katsuki tighter. "He's new. I can't just leave him by himself," Y/n defended.

Toga shook her head. "She loves him. I can smell it," Shigaraki's chest tightened as his heart dropped. Katsuki glanced around thinking of a plan. "But Y/n I thought-" "It's not our Y/n. This one is the lying one," Dabi sneered.

All of them powered up. Y/n power started actin up again. Katsuki looked at her. "I'm sorry," She whispered.  Katsuki powered up and got in front. "I got you. Everything is going to be ok," He said. All of them started to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.6K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
5.8K 143 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...
100K 4.4K 18
when y/n and katsuki's daughters quirk manifests, the two are turned into their 17 year-old selves. 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦�...
123K 2.3K 22
Y/n Bakugo, a kind, sweet, timid, 18 year old 3rd year at UA is the complete opposite of her younger brother, Katsuki Bakugo. Her quirk allows her t...