Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

EIGHT

4.6K 332 284
By 4BEYGK

ONIKA POV

Beyoncé Knowles: Hey. Did Aaliyah tell you I was coming to pick her up?

I was folding laundry when I got this text for Beyoncé. Aaliyah didn't ask me anything about going out and I've been home all day.

: No? Where are you guys going?

She texts like such an old person so now I have to. This feels like I'm texting a college professor.

Beyoncé Knowles: The halloween store to get costumes for them. You're welcome to join.

I'd rather not. I've decided it would be best not to be alone with her.

: No thank you.

She left me on read after that. Rude.

I left my room and knocked on Aaliyah's door. I could hear her playing music on one of the speakers she had.

"One second!"

I waited for her to open the door. She had only half her hair done but she looked dressed to go somewhere.

"Where do you think you're going?"

She scratched the back of her neck and looked off to the side. "Uhh.. out with Blue and Miss Bey?"

"You asked?"

"Ohh! That's what I forgot to do! Can I go out with Blue and Miss Bey to get halloween costumes?"

"What if I say no? Then what?"

"Uh, I don't know. Can I go?" She looked outside the window, "They're here."

"Fine, next time ask beforehand or I'm not letting you go. Finish your hair, I'll leave money on the table."

I left her room and went back into my room and get money. I pulled out a 50 and left it on a table in our hallway.

"Bye! I'm leaving!" I heard her yell and run down the stairs a couple minutes later.

While she was gone, I got some stuff done around the house. I've been working a lot so I haven't had time to do stuff like laundry and just cleaning in general.

I was in the middle of cooking dinner when they got back. I didn't know they were coming back here but I didn't really mind.

I walked out of the kitchen to meet them in the living room. "What did you guys buy?"

Blue and Aaliyah were on the floor digging through one of the bags already.

"Like four different costumes and a bunch of baking stuff. They wanted to make cookies or rice krispy treats, I don't know. I brought them here because I didn't want them messing up my kitchen and I don't know anything about baking."

"Okay, that's fine." I'm cooking but they can do whatever when I'm done.

"They got costumes for us too." She held a bag up.

"Us and in me and you?"

"You and I, but yes. They bullied me into getting it. You're Flo from Progressive and I'm Jake from State Farm."

"I'm not wearing a Flo from anywhere costume. How do you let a couple of teenagers bully you into anything?"

"They annoyed me into doing it."

"That's how we get Miss Bey to do everything. She hates it when we bother her."

"Doesn't everybody?"

"Yeah, but my mama hates everything. She wasn't even going to take us to the grocery store but we wouldn't stop singing in the car and she took us."

"That's only going to work so many times. I'll be in my car on a conference call but I'll be back to get Blue in about an hour."

"Okay, see you then."

"Bye." She waved and walked out of my house.

"Let me finish cooking and then you guys can do whatever you want."

I went into the kitchen to finish cooking then I out the food to the side to clean. They could eat some later today if they want. 

I sat on the couch and they went into the kitchen to start baking.

I had to stay away, I hover. Since I'm a chef, Aaliyah says I have to make sure everything's right and I judge a lot. I can't help it.

I was in the middle of watching the news when I heard glass break. I shouldn't have trusted them in my kitchen.

I got up and quickly went into the kitchen. There was flour everywhere. My sweet beautiful kitchen.

"What happened?"

They were both just standing there. "I don't even know how that happened, to be honest. Can you help us?"

"Clean this up, I'm gonna go change my shirt." I went upstairs and changed into a different shirt than the one I was cooking in and put my hair in a bun.

I went back downstairs and they already cleaned all the flour up and had another mixing bowl out.

"We want to make the rice krispys first now, it's easier."

"It's crazy that I'm your mother and you don't know how to make rice krispy treats."

"It's not hereditary. If that were the case, Blue wouldn't know how to cook."

"Blue your other mom doesn't know how to cook?" I should not be asking about that woman after what I did and dreamed of doing with her wife.

Blue was in her phone and not paying attention so she looked up confused. "What other mom?"

"Don't you have two moms?" Now I'm confused.

"No... I have a mom and a dad."

"You have a dad?! Why have you never told me that?" Aaliyah had to put the marshmallows down, her mind was blown.

I wasn't that surprised. Beyoncé already told me she had an ex husband.

"We never talk about dads, how would I casually bring that up in a sentence?"

"Yeah because mines dead and I thought you didn't have one."

Oh.

"Oh. Well, yeah I have a dad. He's just really busy because of his job. That lady my moms married to us just her wife."

To act like I wasn't too interested, I started taking the stuff out the bags.

"You don't like her? Now I'm interested." Aaliyah was asking questions but I was very interested in the answers.

"It's not that I don't like her, she's never even around first of all but she's nice. Almost weirdly nice. Sometimes my mom gets in these moods where she's just mean to everyone and she just.. hugs her? I don't really get it."

She sounds nice. I feel terrible now.

They changed the topic and we started to make the rice krispy treats. An hour and a half later, we were done.

We made pumpkin shaped cookies and orange rice krispy treats with halloween sprinkles.

Blue is funny. She's like Beyoncé with alcohol in her system and not being all serious.

They ate in the living room watching a halloween movie while I cleaned. While I was cleaning, I found the same 50 dollar bill on the table. Now I'm going to need to Zelle her or something, I know halloween costumes aren't cheap.

Beyoncé came to pick Blue up but the convinced her to go home and come back later. She really does hate being annoyed.

Halloween rolled around and I had to put the ugly Flo from Progressive costume on. Aaliyah thought it was so funny, she laughed all the way to Beyoncé's house.

We both got out and she laughed all the way to the door. Now it was not that funny. I ignored her and knocked on the door.

Beyoncé opened the door looking normal. She was just wearing khaki pants and a red button up shirt. The only thing out of the ordinary was the State Farm name tag.

Blue came down the stairs and Beyoncé and I both started laughing. They were Zack and Cody and they had these short blonde wigs on. They're weird.

"What are y'all about to do?" Blue asked after we finished laughing.

"What do you mean?" They sound just alike, it's funny.

"You can't come with us, do you know how old we are?"

She's right.

"You're too old to be trick or treating anyway." She was butthurt.

"You should just be grateful we're going out to get candy and not drugs. Byeee!" She took Aaliyah's hand and left.

Now it was just us. Me and Beyoncé. Alone. In her house, alone.

"I should probably-"

She walked away in the middle of my sentence and came back with a new bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"Wanna watch Candyman?"

"Um no, I think I should go."

"Why? I asked this time."

"I just- I'm tired."

"Why have you been acting weird? I thought we already talked about what happened."'

She walked closer to me and my heart started racing. "Yeah, but- I- I can't-" Her getting closer made me start stammering.

"What? Stop lying and tell me what your issue is so I can solve it."

"It's embarrassing, I don't want to talk about it." I started backing away and she put her hand on my arm.

"Tell me Onika. I kind of enjoy your company, just tell me what's wrong."

Now I was scared so I had to. "I had a dream."

"Okay? What happened in said dream?"

"We did stuff. Sexual stuff, in my car." I had to cover my face after, I was so embarrassed.

I moved my hands when I heard her laugh. "What?"

"That wasn't a dream. Why would you think it was a dream when we talked about it the other day?"

Wait, what?

"But- but you said I passed out at the club."

"We didn't get very far from the club before you came and passed out."

She did not need to mention that I came. "Oh my God, I need to go."

"How is this this much of a bigger deal than what we did at the club?"

"I'm basically a mistress, I feel so dirty." I can't believe myself, I have morals.

"I'm still not understanding. So you can be kissed on, grind on, and be felt on by a married woman but you draw the line at fingering? I don't get it."

"It's all bad but that's too much, you're married."

"Exactly, I'm married. I should be the one freaking out but I'm not so why are you? Just calm down."

"Calm down? This isn't just some small tiny thing."

"But it is. The way I see it, I was just helping a friend out. We were both drunk and judging by how fast you came , you needed that."

"A friend helping out a friend? You're married."

"We didn't even take our clothes off and you did all the work, I just held my fingers up."

I covered my face again, I know I was red. "I'm leaving."

"Calm down, it's really alright. Let's just sit down, drink wine, and watch a movie. Don't make it bigger than it has to be."

I don't understand how she's telling me not to make it a big deal when I'm a mistress now. I'm a terrible person.

It doesn't help that I heard her wife is nice. She hugs her.

The rest of the night was a lot less awkward, she wouldn't let me be awkward.

We didn't watch Candyman but we watched a Netflix original horror movie.

I stayed until Aaliyah and Blue got back. I was more than excited to finally be able to leave.

——
there was a lot of information i slid into this short chapter so make sure you really read and catch everything (also i'm updating this tomorrow too)

Bey?

Onika?

Blue and Aaliyah?

What happened in Onikas car not being a dream?

Beys wife not being Blues mom?

Bey saying what they did was just a friend helping out a friend?

Who do you think is going to be the person to imitate things next time?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
76.2K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
42.9K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
35.7K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...