Lost Heroes | Dreamnotfound ✔︎

By MoonlightKlay

[Completed] The world gives people their own destinies. Has some advantages and disadvantages. Two high schoo... More

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙚𝙨
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 31

664 43 23
By MoonlightKlay

All of us were in the meeting room looking at the hologram map of the White House where President Philza of America lived in. Today in the white house, he was going to be making some announcements. Little did he know while he was going to do that announcement there was going to be a planned assassination ordered by Technoblade.

"The president has bodyguards. They can do their job" Dream said while he leans against the office chair spinning it mindlessly with him on it.

Wilbur shook his head, "Even if those guards served the military they don't have the right skills and equipment to somehow protect the President. Especially with Techno's people. You two will need to take over secretly" he said glancing back at Karl and Bad who were analyzing the white house.

I sigh running my hands through my hair, "We just finished a mission now we have this. Jesus Christ give me a break" I breathe out taking a sip of my canned coffee placing it back on the table.

I glared at the White House tilting my head, "What kind of operation do you think Techno will send there?" I asked Sapnap who was right behind me.

He pouted placing his fist on his lips thinking, "He'll probably send a rush attack. Techno only knows chaos. He's not the type of guy to go undercover and shit. I bet he'll just send his people there and shoot at the President" he shrugged tensing his shoulders dumbfounded.

"That also means we'll have to avoid his bodyguards. They'll do anything to protect President Philza and we can't hurt them since they're only doing their job. Me and 404 need to be more cautious then" Dream said.

I scoff rolling my eyes, "Obviously. Besides every mission we'll go through in the future we'll have to be always cautious. Not certain times" I corrected him while Wilbur nods agreeing with me.

"Guys we found something" I heard Karl speak up. We immediately went on his back glaring at his computer and saw an article about the announcement of the President Philza later. I read the article and widened my eyes. Wilbur sighed glaring at both me and Dream.

"The announcement will be in twelve am today and that will be in two hours. You two will need to work on some planning" he said forming his mouth into an 'o' shale.

Dream shot his eyes open, "Just the two of us?" He asked confused raising an eyebrow.

Wilbur nodded, "The plan isn't predictable. The only thing we could do is give you both equipment and guide you two through your pierces. The rest is up to you two. Protect the President at all cause," he said glaring at all of us.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

"We'll have to disguise ourselves as bodyguards then" Dream suggested. Both of us were in the training room planning the operation while the others were fixing something in the garage. For now, they told us to stay away from them and plan our second mission. Third technically but the first was just a test.

He pointed at the side stage, "We'll have to take over the spot of the bodyguards there since that's the only option and closest to the president" he huffed crossing his arms.

I glare at the map and sigh blinking my eyes rapidly, "Then we're going to have to take out some guards" I frown flicking the hologram that had guards replacing them with two new holograms that represented us.

"Precisely"

"But how? We can't just bust our butts in there. We'll get caught for sure. And plus, they're innocent you said that yourself. Are you even in your right mind?! Why are you even acting like you don't care about anything?!" I scoff rolling my eyes  shaking my head not approving of his plan.

He rolled his eyes slamming his hand on the table, "Of course, I'm in the right mind! But sometimes some worthless people can go out to save high ranked people!" He said glaring at me in flames, "That's how the world works George, people are selfish. And there's nothing—anyone can do about it" he scoffed.

I widened my eyes shocked when I heard my name getting called sending shivers running down my spine. "You're not supposed to call me that-" I cut him off but he gets there first instead.

"I'm raised this way. I'm aware that I'm a fucking demon! A cold hearted bitch. Selfish. Remember that day we first met? The time I did that to you I fucking regretted it yet I still hated you because I'm a fucking monster!" He panted leaning against the wall.

I glare at him in fear and saw his eyes prickling, "If you don't want that mission then fine! I already thought of another one. We'll go there without a replacement but just an add-on. Are you happy?" He breathed looking at me.

He scoffs, "But don't you dare bring up that I don't care about anything because I do! You have no idea what I've been through because of my fucking parents!" He told me in pure rage.

I flinch when I heard the door suddenly open. I turn to face the metal door and saw Quackity and Sapnap who were with Wilbur entering. The air between me and Dream became silent as we both stood still glancing at the three of them. "Are you two ready?" Wilbur asked as me and Dream both nodded.

"Yeah, we are" Dream reassured quietly as I slowly nodded.

Wilbur smiled, "Alright, well I guess we'll need for you two to get ready now. The vehicles that you two will use will be on their way in the training room in a few. You'll use them to get to Washington" he smiled.

I raised an eyebrow glancing around the area noticing nothing was happening. "What do you mean vehicle?" I asked him but the ground suddenly shakes. I stumbled back while my eyes widened in fear looking up and saw the ceiling split into four parts going in different directions showing the morning sky.

While looking up I saw two black jets slowly lowering down the ceiling. The area became windy and my hair was getting messed up again. I groaned blinking rapidly because of the strong wind hitting my eyes causing them to release so tears. Ugh, I just fixed my hair.

When the two black jets finally got lowered to the stadium. I saw the lights flash white. Sapnap tapped the metal of the jets as he glared at both of us, "We named them Death Demons. Designed for air battle, fast travel for both land, sea, and air" He said showing us a hologram of the jet's parts.

He zoomed in closer to the jet, "It has two seats. One for the pilot and passenger. Travels 250,000 miles per hour when you're on normal, travels 150,000 miles per hour for the minimum and for the max speed it travels about 400,000 miles per hour" he said zooming into the engine.

The engine was small yet it looked advanced compared to other jets and planes I normally see. The hologram then zoomed into the cockpit. I only saw a few buttons. There was a handle to control the speed to either normal, fast, or slow and there was also a trigger there. A blue button; a red button and a white button.

"The blue button is used for the parachute in case needed, the red button is used when you need to use the built in mechanical guns that can be triggered when the trigger is pressed on the handle and the white button is used for the transformation phase," He said zooming out the jet and pressed a button top left.

I saw four pictures of vehicles that had the exact design of the jets. "When the white button is pressed. The jet can transform into four stages. Motor stage, car stage, jet stage, and ski boat stage. Oh right, Death Demons are customized to last long. At least three days when it's used all the time in max power" he smiled glaring at us.

My jaws dropped to the floor shocked and astonished while I catch a glimpse on my new vehicle. "It can last for three days on max power?!" I yell with my mouth still hanged open while Sapnap laughs nodding his head.

"Yep," Quackity laughed.

I glanced to the other Death Demon jet and saw Dream who was already hopping in excitingly. He buckles his seat belt and looks at us. "What are you guys waiting for?! Come oon let's test them" he exclaims looking at random buttons in the jet.

I slap my palm to my forehead annoyed. I glare at Sapnap and saw him nod in approval.

1490 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.9K 31
George is known as the new boy in high. At first everything seems to be going easy as he liked being quiet kid that didn't really get any attention d...
291 15 13
Dream is a new transfer student coming from America to Britain, he then meets George over an unfortunate, or should I say fortunate, locker incident...
188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
38.4K 1.4K 18
George believes he only needs one thing in life, which is Dream. After long and happy years of being with him, he's grow an obsession for his lover...