vinnie hacker imagines!!

By xcherrypopperx

vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!! More

wet dream‼️
under the table‼️
???
period prank
annoying prank
couple q&a
chapstick challenge
nightmare
sub vinnie‼️
life with 5 kids
movie theater‼️
cuddling
period cramps
road head‼️
road head 2‼️
virgin‼️
drunk & clingy
instagram
friends to lovers 2‼️
splinter
chill saturday
i love you more
read plsss
vinnie's parents house‼️
read hot people

friends to lovers

4.7K 57 19
By xcherrypopperx

(this is in my multifandom smut book but someone told me to add it in here as well so here you go😁)

5 years old

"mommy! mommy! look what i can do!" i exclaim to my mom, waiting for her to look at me. she looks up from her ice cream and smiles at me as she watches me do 3 cartwheels.

"ta- da!" i throw my hands in the air when i'm done and she starts clapping and chanting my name.

i smile at the attention i was getting and decide to do more cartwheels since she was already looking. as i did more and more, mom started telling me to watch out but it was too late, i had kicked a boy in the stomach as i was doing a cartwheel.

he started crying for his mom and I instantly covered my mouth with my hands from how bad i felt. mom runs over to me and him, asking if the boy is okay. before he gets to respond, a lady, probably his mom, steps up to my mom.

"why don't you watch your fuckin kid?!"

i gasp since she said a no no word and the boy does too. we look at each other and start laughing as our moms cuss each other out. the boy wipes his tears with his shirt and i look down at my feet, feeling bad.

"i'm sorry for hurting you." i tell him, my voice filled with regret.

"it's okay! don't be sad. it was an a- an ac- i forgot the word." i laugh at his antics and i look back up at him, not feeling so bad anymore.

"wanna go play on the swings?" i ask him and he nods eagerly.

we run over to the swings and get on one next to each other. "do you come here to the park a lot? i never have seen you." i say to him and he shrugs. "no."

i nod as i start swinging back and forth. suddenly, the boy begins laughing out of nowhere and i turn to him, concerned.

"i can hear our mommy's still arguing." he laughs out and i laugh as well, my stomach starting to hurt.

"i'm vinnie." he tells me when we both have calmed down.

"uhhh i'm y/n.. i think."

we both laugh.

9 years old

me and vinnie both draw in his room, laid out on the floor. he sighs, putting his crayon down. "this is boring. i'd rather be doing something more fun."

"like what?" i ask him, putting my colored pencil down.

a mischievous smile creeps on vinnie's face as he turns to me. "have you ever heard of.. pornhub?" he whispers to me and i laugh at how weird the name sounds, shaking my head.

"my brother was watching it one day and i tried watching it with him but he told me it was for big kids. wanna see what it is?!" he asks me and i eagerly nod my head as he stands up, grabbing his laptop.

we both lay atop his bed on our stomachs, the laptop facing us as vinnie searches up the site. "what do you think it is?" i ask him, playing with the ends of his curls. "hmm.. probably a dating app." he laughs and i laugh at his joke as well.

he gets ready to press enter and he looks at me. "are. you. ready?" he pauses before each word for effect. "i am ready vinegar, just hurry up."

"don't call me that." he playfully smacks the back of my head and i roll my eyes, clicking the enter button myself.

me and vinnie's eyes widen as we see what the site contains of. he almost instantly shuts his laptop and shoves it back in his closet, slamming the door.

i sit on his bed, wide-eyed and severely traumatized.

"o-okay.. so.. um-" vinnie stutters over his words, scratching the back of his head.

"never again." i say for him and he nods at me.

15 years old

"you sure you don't wanna try, y/n?" vin asks me, holding his skateboard still with his feet.

"i'm sure." i say back, and he shrugs, going over another hill with his skateboard.

i look around the skatepark, coming across a cute boy with a skateboard, looking at me. i smile at him and he smiles back before turning back to his friends.

"y/n, watch!" i hear vin shout and i look at him do a trick on his skateboard. i laugh as i clap for him but my clapping stops when the boy is now in front of me.

"h-hi." i say to him, shyly smiling.

"hey, um.. i'm zack and.. i just wanted to say.. i think you're really pretty and.. i'd like it a lot if i had your snap." he tells me and i smile widely at his request.

before i can respond, vinnie comes up to us, his skateboard in hand and he looks at the guy then at me. "what's going on?" he asks us, mostly me.

"oh- uh i just wanted her snap." zack replies. vinnie's face instantly turns cold and he looks around, looking lost. "oh- okay, yeah. go ahead." he smiles at me and i smile back.

i end up putting my snap in zack's phone and he leaves with his friends. when he leaves, i turn to vin with my mouth wide open. "i can't believe a boy just asked me for my snap! no ones ever done that before!" i exclaim, excitedly.

"yeah, i'm really happy for you, y/n." he smiles at me before going back to the ramps, doing tricks again with his skateboard. i liked that vinnie was happy for me but for some reason, i didn't entirely believe it.

18 years old

i get up from the couch, getting impatient since vin has been in the bathroom for at least 45 minutes. he told me he was getting in the shower awhile ago and i had to take one since i had to get up early the next day.

i walk upstairs, pounding on the bathroom door. "vincent cole hacker, it's my turn, get out!" i shout at him and music from what it sounded like a Tiktok turns off. "can you just wait like 2 more minutes, please?" he asks me and i huff. "no, whore. get out!"

"2 more minutes!!" he shouts back at me. i had enough so i go back downstairs, grabbing a knife and then i come back up to the bathroom, using that to unlock the door without actually unlocking it.

the door swings open after i use the knife and vinnie's head snaps to me. a towel was wrapped lowly around his waist and his phone was brought up by his face, meaning he was filming a thirst trap.

we both take about 10 seconds to look at each other before bursting out in a bundle of laughter. "seriously?! you're taking this long because you're trying to get girls to have lady boners?!"

"don't act like you aren't one of them." he shoots back as he puts his phone down. heat rises to my cheeks and my heart flutters at his words. he wasn't wrong but i wasn't going to let him know that.

"yeah whatever, just get out so i can take a shower." i say to him and he flips me off as he walks past me. "good. you stink anyway." he tells me.

i smack his butt as he walks past and then quickly close the door before he can do anything. i laugh and giggle as he pounds on the door, yelling my name. he hates when i smack his ass but i know he secretly likes it.

just then, i realize i had left the knife out there so he uses that to open the door and i scream, running into a corner. "i got you now!" he yells, lifting me up and he places me in the shower. he then quickly turns the water on, drenching my clothes i had on.

"VINNIE!!!!!" i scream out and he laughs his ass off, watching me get drenched.

i smirk with an idea as i turn the shower head, now splashing him with water. he screams like a little girl and i laugh out even harder.

"I HATE YOU!" he yells at me, unable to fight his laughter as well.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!" i playfully say and he flips me off before running out of the bathroom.

19 years old

i stir in my sleep as i hear soft knocking on my room door. i groan out softly, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to what's going on.

"y/n?" i hear a familiar voice whispering on the other side of the door, but it sounded stuffed.

i curiously get out of bed, gathering my hair out of my face as i walk to my room door. i open it and see vin standing there. he looks like he had been crying, his eyes were puffy and red, his nose was stuffed and he couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"oh my god vin, what's wrong?" i quickly pull him into my bedroom, shutting the door behind us. he sits on my bed and wipes the tears that had fallen since he walked in.

i sit next to him, turning my body so i can face him.

"i don't think i can do it anymore, y/n." he tells me, wiping a tear.

that alone tells me what's going on. he's done this before. he's come to my room crying after he had been so stressed out over social media.

"come here." i bring him into a long hug and he wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his face in my neck, sniffling from time to time then he goes on to full time sobbing. i rub his back soothingly as i fight my own tears. "let it out, vin." i softly say.

vinnie finally calms down after a bit and he lets go slightly to just look at my face. It seems as if he's trying to debate on what to say. "you're the only person that makes me feel better, y/n. you don't even have to do anything, just a simple touch would do the trick." he tells me, resting his forehead on mine.

i smile softly at his words as i play with the ends of his curls. "that's what i'm here for."

vinnie stifles out a chuckle before returning back to serious, realizing how close we actually are. we find ourselves looking down at each others lips and he licks his, closing his eyes. my heart races as i get ready for impact.

i close my eyes as well, in hopes for something to happen quicker and it does, i feel his soft, but hesitant lips on mine. it seems as if he's waiting to see if i'm okay with it. i answer his nonverbal question by pressing my lips onto his slowly.

i could tell vinnie was shocked and taken aback that i wasn't pulling away. he brings his hands down to my waist as he pushes himself deeper into the kiss. slow, passionate kissing sounds are heard throughout the room as my hands find themselves trailing underneath his shirt to fondle with his abs.

vinnie takes things a step further and gently sits up, pushing me back onto the bed as he hovers over me, not breaking the kiss.

my hands go around his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist securely as our kissing gets more and more intense.

it isn't until i tug at the hem of his shirt, hinting for him to take it off when he pulls away from the kiss. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asks me, looking me in my eyes.

"i'm so sure, vin." i assure him and that's the only thing he needs to continue kissing me, lifting his shirt off his body.

🐮🍋🍒

(part 2 w smut??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.8K 126
A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language. Please vote and comment. Enjoy. Starte...
244K 1.4K 40
☏ 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳
40.7K 227 24
random vinnie imagines :) ENJOY