๐™„๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š เฐŒ๏ธŽโฑแถป...

By Sanzuscumdump

๐‘ฐ๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’– ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š! ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ... More

001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013

005

22.3K 731 425
By Sanzuscumdump

You sluggishly put on your clothes for the day, still feeling tired after your alarm woke you up just a few minutes ago.

The tiredness had you wishing you could sleep for a whole two days and not wake up once, but you knew that wasn't going to happen since things needed to get done today.

Jealousy washed over you at the sight of Ray who was peacefully asleep on a futon that was spread on the floor.

'The sooner we get done, the sooner I can close my eyes and hopefully die' You thought while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

Grabbing your phone, headphones and wallet, you made your way downstairs and into the kitchen where you found your mom and step dad eating some milk bread. You felt bad for the man, being as though this was his first time moving into a completely different timezone and it was going to take awhile for him and Anthony to adjust.

"Morning.." You mumbled. Lisa swallowed the food that was in her mouth before smiling at you.

"Gooood Morning Y/n!" Your step dad just waved while nibbling on the bread.

"Is Ant coming?"

"It's still early for him. But we're gonna get him up a little later"

You nodded your head.

"Now that we're all here, let's get going!" The oldest women in the group grabbed her keys.

The three of you put on your shoes and left out the door.

~•○~

'Now that most of the important things are bought, I can leave and look for everything else another day' You walked around the mall looking for a way out, fixing the baseball cap kept you hidden from people.

Your mom and Gabriel had went off somewhere, leaving you on your own, completely forgetting about the fact that you had a very bad sense of direction.

At the moment you were looking for the exit, ready to just leave and walk around the city, no longer feeling tired. Every time you tried asking for directions people would just ignore you or make rude comments. You huffed out in annoyance.

Just as you were about to give up and call your mom you spotted a map a few feet across from you. Silently thanking whoever was upstairs, you made your way over to the board that mapped out the place. Once you found the exit you took a picture of the whole map, knowing you would forget where it was. When you turned around, you bumped into someone.

"Oh- I'm so sorry!" You said to the person in front of you.

"No, no. It's my fault for standing that close, I deeply apologize" The person said, bowing slightly. "Though you do look awfully familiar, it's- probably just me."

"I see-"

"Oh, I really have to go- again, I am sorry for invading your space" He bowed once more.

"Ah- it's completely fine, it was unintentional" You bowed back.

The two of you walked your separate ways. Once you walked farther away from where you just stood, you then realized you didn't know where you were and the crowds of people didn't make it any better.

'We should've just shopped online.' You thought to yourself with a blank look.

Izuku's POV

"Hello Midoriya" Todoroki and Iida sat across from me, placing their trays of food on the table.

"Hey guys!" I smiled

"You've been extremely happy for the past few days."

"Aren't I always happy?" I tilted my head at Todoroki's statement.

"No, I mean happier" He tied his now long hair up in a ponytail.

"Now that Todoroki mentions it, you have been more cheerful" Iida speaks up.

"I have? I didn't notice"

"Is there any specific reason?"

"Well, other than the fact my girlfriend just moved back to Japan, I don't know"

"You actually have a girlfriend? I thought you were just kidding"

"I did as well."

"Huh? Why would I joke about that? There's no reason to"

"The same reason you joked about having a father" Todoroki said before slurping his soba. Iida spit out his drink and covered his mouth, trying not to laugh, while my eyes widened.

"TODOROKI I WASN'T JOKING!"

"Then where is he?"

"PFT- TODOROKI- THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR- PFT-" I could tell Iida was trying to fight against his laughter but was failing miserably.

"I'm just saying."

"Y'know what, if me having a dad is a joke, that must mean you having a good childhood was a joke too."

"Haha, you think you're so funny. At least my childhood friend didn't bully me just because he thought he was better than me."

"At least I was allowed to have both friends and a childhood."

"At least I wasn't the one going around wearing monster truck stompers in the first year."

"PFTAJSJK"

"Hey! Those use to be my favorite pair of shoes!"

"We know Midoriya. We know"

"Um, Deku?" I turned my head to see Uraraka standing there as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, I wanted to say sorry for running off like that the other night, and for avoiding you.."

"It's fine, really, I understand."

She let out a breath of relief. "That's good."

"So, no hard feelings?"

"Not at all"

"Great." I nodded, giving her a small smile and she returned the gesture, turning to leave soon after- just to turn back around.

"Oh, one last thing! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school?"

"Sorry I can't, I'm busy. But how about another time?"

"That's fine! See you later Deku!" She then ran off to the table where the girls sat.

"What was that about?" Iida asked

"It's personal."

Normal POV

You stood outside the of gate waiting for your boyfriend. You were silently admiring everyone that walked out of the school and pass you. They all had very unique features and were beautiful.

'Damn, this school is full of so many gorgeous people..'

Looking around, you spotted a familiar tuff of spiky blonde hair walking towards the gate. You thought it was just someone who resembled him, until you saw a certain bracelet.

You waited for him to start walking past you before you spoke.

"Nice bracelet you got there Kacchan."

He whipped his head around to yell but stopped once he seen your features.

"Wait, N/n?"

"Hey hey!"

His eyes softened when you lifted your cap up slightly. You gave a bright smile before engulfing him in a hug. He gave you a few pats on the head before flicking your forhead.

"Ow!"

"Why haven't you been responding back to my damn texts!?"

You stood there for a few moments trying to figure out when he texted you, but then remembered.

"Oh yeah.. I blocked you"

"HUH?!"

"Lol I just can't remember why"

"You dumbass-"

"That's why I blocked you- you called me a dumbass bitch! Honestly I only planned to have you blocked for a day or two but I forgot."

"You're a complete moron."

"Why thank you, it runs in the bloodline"

He rolled his eyes. "Tch"

"Anyhow-" You held his wrist. "I can't believe you actually kept the bracelet on, I thought you would've taken it off and threw it away by now"

"Of course I kept it on. Who the fuck do you take me for?"

"A bitc-"

"Don't fucking play with me"

"DoN'T fUcKiNg PlAy WiTh mE"

"I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"i'M gOnNa KiCk YoUr- ACK- OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!" You immediately apologized when he roughly pulled your ear.

"That's what I thought." He let go of your ear and smirked at your pouting. "When the hell did you move back anyway?"

"Just got here early this morning"

"Hm." Katsuki pinched both your cheeks. "You better have been feeding yourself"

"Don'f worwy I havf" You tried to speak clearly.

"If I find out you haven't I'm going to shove food so far down your throat it'll be coming out your ass the next second." He let go, making you rub your cheeks.

"What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?"

"You'll live."

"No I won't, we all die at some point"

"Oi, shut the hell up"

"Make me. AH-" Izuku came out of no where and lifted you up onto his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" The two of you earned some stares from the people around you.

"No can do angel!" You gripped onto his hair and shifted on his shoulder, scared you would fall. "You ready to go?"

"Hm- where are we going?"

"To see my mom"

"Oh, okay!"

"Remember to unblock me idiot."

"I'll try!" After everything was said and done, you all left from in front of the school and to different places, unaware of the pair of eyes that watched your interaction from afar.
__________________________________________

Fun facts:
Katsuki thinks of you as a younger sister.

Katsuki use to let you train with him.

Izuku actually finds you extremely light.

Before you left to Italy, you had gotten custom made bracelets for both Izuku and Katsuki

Hey! In this story Bakugou never told Izuku to commit suicide, it doesn't really hold importance I just want it that way. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this. Peace✌🏾

-JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 335 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
252K 3.3K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
11.9K 362 23
"๐˜š๐˜– ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜  ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜, ๐˜ /๐˜•? ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐˜. ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ ๐™ˆ...
113K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...