๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด |Oแต‡แต‰สธ แตแต‰ หฃ K...

RobenChan3 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ
๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚
๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐™บ+ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด/๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ

๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ

10.5K 546 358
RobenChan3 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

A FEW MONTHS HAS PASSED PAINFULLY slow after you left Devildom. The demon brothers, Diavolo, and Barbatos were missing you a lot. They tried to contact you, but something always goes wrong. Both Simeon and Luke were quiet and never really bothered to ask about you, it was as if they were hiding something from everyone. Solomon didn't contact either for some reason.

The demons have been recently feel kind of strange, something was definitely wrong with you. They couldn't rest or sleep as that weird feeling was bothering them. That's why they teleported to your world to see you and check on you.

Once they teleported to the human world, they were met with the beautiful sight of the forest and the sunlight seeping through the leaves. Diavolo took in a deep breath as a big smile formed on his lips, "Such a wonderful weather! Let's start our search for Y/N!" He excitingly said. Everyone nodded and decided to go after him until they found themselves in a village. They noticed how the people were working and wearing yukatas and kimonos. The people around them eyed the demons strange appearance and clothes, but none of them bothered to talk to them.

Lucifer noticed that Diavolo was looking around with slight panic, "My lord, do you know where Y/N lives exactly?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. Diavolo chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head, "Well, not really... Hehehe..." He stated which made Lucifer sigh in disappointment. The black haired male shook his head, "This means we are lost, how can we find her residence?" He questioned as he tried to think of a way to look for you. Just then...

"Oi! Isn't that the shady sorcerer?!" Mammon exclaimed as he pointed at the familiar white haired human walking in front of them. Asmo perked up when he heard this and looked where Mammon was pointing, "Oh yes! That's Solomon definitely! Hey Solomon!" He called which earned the human's attention. Solomon turned around and was surprised to see the demons in this place.

"Oh hi, what are you doing here?" Solomon said as he made his way toward them. "We could ask you the same thing." Satan said, crossing his arms. Solomon rolled his eyes as he knew he can't lie about anything, "I came to visit Y/N." He confessed which surprised the males around him. "Do you happen to know the place?" Barbatos asked, placing his hand on his chin. Solomon let out a sigh, "Tag along, I will lead the way." Saying that, he started to walk with everyone behind him.

It didn't take him long to take the demons the Demon Slayer HQ to ask about your whereabouts. Once they stepped inside, the saw a burgundy haired boy just exiting one of the houses. He noticed them and widened his eyes as the males made their way toward them.

Solomon gave the boy a friendly smile, "Hi there, we're looking for Y/N, do you know where to find her?" He asked as the boy kept on staring at them for a few moments. He nodded his head, "Yes I know, but may I ask how those demon survived? Their smell tells me they are demons." He asked as he looked at the demons. "What do you mean by that? Just take us to Player 2.0!" Levi exclaimed as he glared at the boy. Solomon quickly shushed him and faced the burgundy haired boy, "I'm sorry for this, but those demons aren't like the ones you fought. Please we're just looking for Y/N." He said, hoping that the boy would stop questioning them and lead them to you.

The boy sighed and nodded, "Alright then, I will take you to her. My name is Kamado Tanjiro by the way." He introduced as he gave a kind smile. He walked ahead of them as they chatted for a bit as Tanjiro knew who those people are and how they know you. As they walked, they noticed that they were walking through a cemetery which made them feel uneasy.

"Um... Tanjiro, are we going to see Y/N soon?" Beel spoke up as he felt uncomfortable walking between the graves which made Belphie hold his hand. Tanjiro nodded as his face darkened, "Just around the corner." As he said that, the demons and Solomon saw a familiar crow standing by a tombstone. Tanjiro stood in front of it and extended his hand, "Tokito san is buried here." Once he said that, everyone looked at him in shock. They looked at Ginko and saw her crying on your grave, not saying anything as she let tears flow out of her eyes.

"Oi oi! What are you talking about? Y/N can't be dead?!" Mammon exclaimed as he tried his best not to cry. Tanjiro sighed and looked down in sadness, "Unfortunately, she died along with other demon slayers... They all sacrificed themselves to save humanity from a demon lord knowing as Kibutsuji Muzan." He explained as everyone turned to your grave again.

Beel wasn't bothered to hold his tears as he stared at your grave, "Why did she die? Why everyone have to leave?" He cried as Belphie hugged his twin, "Don't cry Beel, I'm sure Y/N is in a better place now." He said, trying to assure himself more than his brother. It was familiar... It was similar to how Lilith left them behind. Belphie was unable to believe that he lost someone he cares about again and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Barbatos looked down in sadness, "What I feared happened, I'm do sorry, Y/N." He thought, closed his eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, h-how did she die?" Lucifer asked, mentally facepalming for the stutter.

"I was told that she fought Upper Moon One even with her hand and leg missing and she died due to his attack slicing her in half."

Once Tanjiro said that, everyone had a terrified look on their faces. Asmo gasped as tears welled up in his eyes, "I can't believe this! What a horrible way to die! Poor Y/N, she doesn't deserve this!" He said as he covered his face and cried. Mammom growled as rage filled him, "I will find this Upper Moon and I'm gonna kill him!" He exclaimed, fuming in anger.

"Yeah! I will rip this demon apart!" Levi added, joining Mammon in the vengeance squad. Tanjiro gave a sad smile as he saw how determined this demons to get your revenge, "You don't need to worry about him, he died in the final battle." Both Levi and Mammon got angrier as they now realize that they can avenge you.

"She died while fighting bravely, it's something to be respected." Satan stated, clenching his fists as a single tear rolled down his cheek. Diavolo kneeled down and petted Ginko's head, "I'm sorry for your loss, Ginko. Y/N is in a better place with her family. We will always remember her." He said, but this was never enough for Ginko who started crying again.

"Tokito san fought with everything she had! I will never forget her!" She cried which made everyone around her unable to hold their tears back.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━

Everyone had returned back to their homes, still unable to believe that you're now gone and forever. Both Lucifer and Diavolo went to the demon lord's castle since Diavolo had summoned Simeon to discuss the matter.

Once the angel arrived, the three of them sat in the livingroom. Lucifer let out a sigh as he was the first one to speak, "You knew that Y/N has died, right?" He asked which made Simeon smile sadly and nod his head, "I had to keep it a secret after I saw Luke's reaction. He couldn't stop crying when he saw Y/N in heaven." He said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Can we at least see how she is doing?" Diavolo asked and Simeon nodded, seeing no problem in checking on you. He summoned a what looked like an orb and it showed a small part in heaven...

"Wait for me, onii-chan!!"

"Run faster!"

"Yuichiro, take it easy on your sister."

"Let them be, dear. It has been a while since they played together."

The two demons watched as you and your brother played together with your parents watching you with happy smiles. Diavolo couldn't help but smile when he saw how happy you were, "At least we know she is happy there."

"I believe I must inform my brothers about this."

Simeon was relieved that both demons didn't argue about how he didn't tell them, "Y/N is where she is supposed to be. After sacrificing herself and saving humanity from the man-eating monsters, she deserved to be in heaven." He stated as the other two silently agreed.

Once Lucifer returned home, he told his brothers about you being in heaven and that you're happy with your family which made them slightly happy. However, now he got curious as he didn't read your report yet. Thus, he went to his office and started to read through a few lines of your report.

I don't know what I'm supposed to write here...
I forgot everything about what did here, but I'm sure it was fun even if I don't remember. Those demons are nice, but they're so loud and always fight for no reason. It reminds me of someone, but I don't remember who. I hope to remember them all, even in my last moments... I know after I leave this place, I might die in a mission, but I don't care as long as they all will remember me. All I could say about my experience in this school is that it was... unique. I got to learn things and see new stuff, I'm happy to be part of this program... I guess. For once in my life, I felt real joy here. Surely an experience to remember...

Lucifer couldn't finish reading the report as his vision got blurry... as for the first time, the avatar of pride cried over a human.

Meanwhile...

He sat in front of your grave, seeing your crow asleep by the tombstone. He let out a depressed sigh as he pushed his hair away, "Hey... I just wanted to spend some time with ya... I miss ya a lot, stupid human." He clenched his fist as the tears fell freely from his eyes...

"Don't tell anyone that I said that... Why do you have to leave?"

Mammon lowered his head as he sobbed, drowning into despair. He cried himself to sleep by your grave, but he felt safe... as if you was actually sleeping beside him.

-S A D   E N D I N G-

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...
Can I Have My Baby Brother Back? APersonWhoReadsATon เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

91K 3.5K 25
Lucifer is tired of Mammon's shenanigans. When Simeon steps in to help things start to get better for Lucifer, but Lucifer starts to notice how dista...
My Seven Deadly Sins Anna S. เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

8.2K 138 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
25.9K 1.2K 15
[AVAILABLE!] Various Lego Monkie Kid x Female Muzan Reader. ____________________________________ โ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘‘๐‘œ...