LEANS SUS Adventures

By residentlean

leans Life change once his sleep paralysis demon started MOANING uses stuff from metal gear revenge and hours More

painfull cuts
connection terminaed
your mother born squishy on 17 and like to spell officers
BIG BUFF MANS HOUSE...
to the ashes we go
PISSTREAM SAM
THE BOIS p1
the end?

the moaning....

41 2 22
By residentlean

Lean was a normal kid untill it was Monday he was already pissed off by the fact he had to go to school again but what made it worst was that a sleep paralysis demon apparently thought it be funny to appear in his room. Him already close to snaping grab the closet shoe and hit the pral demon and it started moaning... He already annoyed grab his dad belt it still has hit dried blood when he snuck out the house never again he mutter. He hit the demon with all of his might it moaned louder he already knew his dad was about to wake,so he taped the demons mouth shut and grab a chain saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 936 32
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
103K 4.7K 143
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
163K 3.7K 28
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
9.4M 263K 36
"Don't touch me" He said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what I'll do if you touch me" My heart dropped. "I don't want to see you like this" I...