𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧...

By Amariwritesstuff

Cover by: -enticinghera ❝ our love was our strength, but it was also venomous-it was like poison spread in ou... More

0.0
1| ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs & Fᴀᴛᴀʟ Eɴᴅɪɴɢs
CHAPTER TWO
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 THREE
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟎𝟗| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝟏𝟏| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟏𝟐|𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟑| 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐬
14| Stolen Innocence and Straight Ignorance
15| Line-ups and Rollups
𝟏6|𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
17| 𝗩𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗿
¹⁹| ᵀᵒᵐᵐʸ'ˢ ᵇᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵈᵒʳᵃ'ˢ ᶠᵃˡˡ
²⁰|"ᶜᵃˡʸᵖˢᵒ"
²¹| ᶜᵃˢᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᴰᵉᵐᵒⁿˢᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
²²|"ᴬʳʳᵒʷˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ"
23 pt 1| New York United
23 pt 2| "I'm both of yours"
²⁴|ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴿᵘˢˢⁱᵃⁿˢ
25| ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ
26|ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵃᵖ ᵃ ʳᵃᵗ
27| ᵇᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ..
Flashback: A Dark, Tragic Night.
Act two| Chapter 28
Act Two : Chapter 29
30| countdown....Game over
31| Red,Ropes, and a lack of hope
32| S'more Bloodshed
33| Escapades and Grenades.
34| Scarlet it was
35| Bullets and Betrayal.
36| 'Til death do us part
37|Sea us here

18| 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 & 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

687 20 11
By Amariwritesstuff

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
"Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs & Kɪssᴇs "

Tw: mentions of rape attempts, sexual assault in minors, nightmares, choking, fighting, fire, and forced anal.

We arrive at Kingston's airfield in London, after one of the longest games of monopoly. Guess who won?

Fucking Pedro.

Leo and I then proceeded to play chess as we kept stealing glances at each other.

It's something about Leo that lets me know that he's damaged, but oh so dangerous. His gray eye is the color of smoke, the color of fear, yet there's clarity in them.

His green-blue eye is the colors of broken dreams, nature that was once beautiful but nature didn't sprout or become beautiful because it was damaged early.

In his eyes was a beautiful story of chaos I wanted to unfold.

As the jet lands in the airfield everyone takes their luggage and stretch. Ellie goes to wake up the kids as Kat and K.B walk in the aisle from the bathroom. They spent 3 hours in the bathroom—we all know they were screwing.

I look in the jet's windows as I see Kingston's airport center ahead. It was a private airport made by Eric and Liv's parents for business trips and for leisure. It's private and low-key. I also don't have employees working so it's just an empty funhouse. Though I did send my dad's men to scope out the area before we step foot in the center.

The place has things added on as Liv, Eric, and GiGi grew up and started inviting friends while their parents started inviting friends as well.

The radio in the plane turns on as a voice chokes out a code, " Code 989, I repeat code 98-. Come get us Adora or should we say, Mistress Justice?"

That voice, made my heart beat so hard that I swore that everyone heard it. I do have a heart murmur at least before everything happened. The only hole in my heart is a metaphorical one that Liv had ripped out and took with her to the grave.

The same voice of the woman that terrorized me from the ripe age of fourteen. The same woman who wanted me to be her daughter-in-law. The same woman who hurt my family and tried to be friends with my mother. The was the women who caused us to hide under different names.

Emilia Ren- Ganzimbina, ex-wife of the leader of the cardinals( Mexican Cartel), mother of Giovanni De Martel, kidnapper of the Russian mob heir, leader of the new A.R.E.S assassins. One of the faces of my many nightmares.

I didn't even realize I was in a trace until even more vans pull up to surround the front of the jet.

Everyone looks at me because I'm frozen, I'm brought back to all the memories all the blood. Just thinking of it made me even more angrier.

I walk to the supply closet but before Da Vinci grabs my elbow and pulls me to him, "are you okay Tesoro? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I look at the storm that is slowly brewing in his eyes, the chaos that he buries. I see he does recognize the voice but isn't making a move.

Has he met her before? If he did when? I requested for them to kill her when we made the alliance.

Instead of responding to Leo, I jerk my elbow from him as I continue walking to get my bulletproof corset top and leather jacket outfit.

I take it from the closet and put on my outfit as I prepare my knives and take a few guns on me.

I hold my family dagger as I grasp my family heirloom necklace for good luck. I then lay a red wig with bangs on in case they try to blackmail me and my goggle glasses for eye protection. I know I'm not going to die yet God herself said I have to cleanse her earth and that's what I intend to do.

I put my earpiece in my ear as I grab a few bombs out of my box. She's not going to make a threat that easily.

I go to walk out of the room as everyone looks at me, " I have my earpiece in so I'll cue y'all when I need reinforcements." I look out the window as I see more assassins pile up. I go to grab one of my filtration masks, "I'll be back in a jiffy." I then smile at everyone as I give handshakes and I ignore Leo.
" If you guys do help remember to wear a mask those bitches play dirty," I say looking at everyone.

Leo then looks outside then at me, "You're going to take all of them by yourself?" He asked as if it was a joke. Those little bitches I could get in my sleep if I really wanted to - my nightmares would actually be put to use.

"I mean I don't think you could fight against a bunch of Super Assassins and if I need you, you better come out riding your bike like a good boy so I could throw bombs," I say as I blow Leo a kiss before leaving out the door.

I step out of the jet seeing at least fifteen assassins and no Emilia insight. She must've known I would've killed her, but she has to be somewhere.

I then hear a helicopter or two in the air as they surround the plane. Pedro could probably nuke them out or K.B could hack it.

I then hear Emilila's Voice on the speaker of the helicopter, "You're surrounded, Adora so you have two choices either surrender now or I blow up the plane so I could kill everyone who you love."

I put my hands up in the air as I hear a weapon shooting up in the air to the helicopters making them both come down with fire on their tails.

I then use it as my time to pull out the two guns tucked in the base of my spine. I shoot for the heads of the assassins as more come swarming in from the van. I reload my gun as I watch the number of cars swarming in increase.

I've been waiting for some bloodshed.

I see the helicopter spin as it lands on some of the vans causing them to set on fire. I see Emilia jumps out and I take that as my chance to take her.

I take my katana blades out of my knee-high boots as I start walking forward to the crowd of assassins and Emila.

I walk forward to Emilia as I see one of her neuralizing guns aimed at me. Those guns were meant to kill an A.R.E.S kid if there's enough poison for them in there. The same gun with the bullets that were used to kill me in that warehouse. She doesn't know I was one of the only people that survived it.

I walk up with the blades in front of me as two assassins get in front of me. Emilia is bleeding from the fall so I already know she won't move unless I'm dead and all these assassins should make sure I am.

One of them looks me up and down as the other draws one of their swords, "You do look a little outdated Adora Faith it's time to retire grandma."

They look at each other before they both swipe their swords at me. I duck to the ground as I use my foot to kick the blades in the other direction.

I look in their direction as I swipe hair out of my mouth, " how about we fight old school?" I make sure my fingerless gloves are on as one of go-to punch me I catch their fist then I wist their whole arm making a crack sound.

I then make sure my brass knuckles are on my fingerless gloves as I see more watered down assassins approach me

"Reaction time is too slow," I say as the other one tries to do a jump kick. I then move out of their direction and I kick them in their back to the ground.

"Don't do stunts in a multiple party fight, you're not an OG like me," I say as more assassins approach me with weapons.

I grab my curved daggers and make a come here motion with my hands.

I cut my way through the crowd as I focus on the present and the sounds of everyone in the fight. I then hear the anti-serum gun in the distance, but it's more than one bullet.

In the warehouse, I didn't know the meaning of presence but now I do. I drop to the floor on my feet and do a swing kick on the assassins making the bullet go into them. Ten of them were already knocked out. For the remainder of them, I begin to fight for what seems like minutes.

Getting back up I see an ax coming straight for my head. I duck it taking it in my hands as I then throwback to where it came from.

A weird smell is in the air as I hear a missile being shot further in the distance.

Everything goes fast until I hear an engine in the distance and I see Leo's bike approaching me and my fighting crowd. Leo drives the bike coming in my direction and that's when I saw a bomb with fire behind it being shot into the air.

The assassins try to use it as a distraction when one tries to go for my neck with an ax.

I'm not Lizzie Borden's mama.

I squeeze the assassin's hand as they fry swinging again, I hear a pair of feet come making me swing the other assassin in their direction.

Another ax goes nearly straight to my head as I see Emilia hopping in a car and driving away. I duck it again but this time it goes in another assassin's head.

Leo's motorcycle begins to approach us as he fires his handheld gun repeatedly into the crowd as more assassins pile in from their vans surrounding us.

He stops his motorcycle near me as he shoots some of my attackers in the head.

Not bad, Leo not bad at all. Maybe he did deserve having half of Europe as his mafia territory.

I have no time to register as Leo revs up his engine and tosses me a solid helmet. "Get your pretty ass in here," he grits out as he yanks me by the Heyy hole of my pants in his direction.

I look at the ever-growing crowd as I sit behind Leo.

He wastes no time as I sit behind him holding his jacket as he speeds us away. As he speeds us away he shoots at the missile Emilia had shot into the air. He hands me one of my stronger grenades that I got Kat to make for me as I throw that one in the air at the crowd.

I throw it at the crowd watching it spin until it bursts to make a pink-colored smoke fly around before the flames interrupt the pretty display of colors.

I laugh because pink was Liv's favorite color. She was obsessed with it after all. I used to call her my real-life Sharpay Evans because she had a gay brother too.

I giggle like a child as I watch it all burn down in the airfield.

As long as the airport doesn't explode we're fine. The airport itself is further the distance. That airfield was made for emergency purposes or to ship drop our cars off at.

I then feel Leo pull my arms to his waist with my hands meeting each other on his chest.

I keep my arms there but very loosely, "tighter Adora like when you pushed me out of that airplane." He says ", especially for what I'm going to do."

He revs his bike's engine as he positions the bike on its back wheel making the front go in the air as he turns back to the airfield. Leo speeds through the field as I hold on to him tighter than I did before.

I hold him as I feel the bike speed through the large field I see flames of dead bodies in the large field. I close my eyes feeling safe thinking about a simpler time.

I think of the times my brother Nelly would take me on his bike as we sped through the city of New Orleans at night. He and Tre would race through town to the old 60's dinner to get burgers, fries, and ice cream. Sometimes we'd even do it on school nights just to get out if the house.

It was mostly for me since my parents didn't allow me to step anywhere beyond school, the cafe, or home. I was the child they kept hidden and barely brought out because they knew their enemies would use me against them.

I would hide, I wasn't allowed to go to friends' houses my parents had to do a background check and invite them over to my home. I was the secret of the reinforcement in case they wanted their games to be played.

It all didn't help because instead of being a child I became a weapon. From one simple mistake or slip up I had fallen into the hands of the enemy.

I watch as the pile of burning bodies becomes smaller Leo pulls in the motorcycle behind our jet. It takes me a while to notice but Suho's plane had just landed as well.

Leo gets up from the bike and then turns back to me bending down and taking off my helmet. He takes the helmet and puts his hands on my face cupping my cheeks.

Why am I not stopping him?

I see emotion swirling in his stormy eyes. His grey one is clouding with a storm behind there, while his blue eye shows a clear but blurry night sky.

His thumb rubs and grazes my bottom lip he moves his face closer to mine touching our noses. He smiles at our noses running together. I can feel his breath on my lips. He pulls my wig's hair behind my ear.

He takes a deep breath which smells like mint, "Can I kiss you, baby?"

I want this. I wanted him and his arrogance. I wanted Suho and his softness. I wanted them both yet even that seemed like a fantasy. I place my hands on the nape of his neck pulling him to me as I close my eyes feeling his hand grab my waist and then grip my legs.

I press my lips to his rough ones as I feel his calloused hands grip my waist. I hear the door to one of the planes open then I push him away and get up.

I can't fuck this up. It's already bad enough I had sex with Suho. Leo's married. Shit. I wipe my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket. Leo watches the gesture with a frown on his face.

I see Margo and Poppy get down from their plane with the rest of the crew following.

My eyes land on all of the girls as I run to hug them. "I see we missed all the fun," Zoe remarks as she wraps her arms around me.

"Don't worry Leo actually helped me," I retort as I go to hug Margo who runs over to Leo. Leo and I hold a brief moment of eye contact.

"Seriously? And I'm guessing Emilia bitch ass ran," Poppy spoke rolling her eyes looking in Leo's and I's direction as she uses my shoulders as an armrest.

"She probably did," a deep voice I came to enjoy spoke.

I see Suho's tall muscular figure approach me fast as if he's running toward me. He envelopes both Leo and me in a hug with each arm wrapping around us. I can smell his musky but sunny scent. He kisses my and Leo's forehead making Leo push him off of him.

"I told you, bro we only share women we don't do that shit," Leo says as he jokingly goes to hit Suho. Suho gets behind me wrapping his arms around my waist with his chin meeting my shoulder.

"He's being mean to me Adora," Suho says and all I could do was laugh. Because these are supposed to be mafia leaders and bosses of all bosses in their regions yet they act like brothers.

My laughter quotes down as I make eye contact with Giovanni and see Suho and Leo hold each other's stares.

What the fuck is going on?

"Well I'm going to get the rest of our crew," I say leaving to our airplane.

I pass by the jet's windows looking at the subtly moving blinds as I go to open the door.

"Okay you nosey bitches," I say, taking just a step into the jet, "who saw that?" I asked, looking at the people I'd take bullets for.

"You mean the battle?" K.B speaks up with a smirk across his face rubbing Kat's thigh.

"Or," Elle buts in, "the motorcycle ride and him I don't know—" she taps her long acrylic nail on her chin, "kissing you as he grabs your face." She then cups and squishes her cheeks as everyone—including the kids—makes kissy sounds.

My face heats up because I find him and his best friends attractive. Us being together could never happen. Leo is still married and has a son, and Suho has to focus on his sister's recovery. Plus they could never fall in love with me. I could never give them children because that night they took more than what they thought they did.

Eric then fakes moans, "OH LEOOO! Oh my God SUHOO! YESS"

Everyone encrypts in laughter even if I do for a second.

The woman was too stunned to speak but moved on.

"Anyways," I yell at everyone as their laughs die down.

"We have to shop for Tommy's Ball, train a bit, and get GiGi from her boarding school, and we have to plan," I clear my throat and inform my best friends.

"Excuse me, but who's GiGi?" Akiko asks with confusion all over her face.

Before I could even speak Eric answered the question, "Our little sister and your new best friend," he points his finger in between me and him.

Ellie gets up and stretches her big wavy hair moving with her, "she'll fit right in with you two." She smiles then goes to hug me, "I thought you couldn't make it for a second, Doll." She called me what everyone used to call me when we were kids when my father made me go to school under a different name to hide me from mafias and enemies.

Everyone called me doll because I had looked like a cabbage patch kid doll then I started looking like a Bratz doll.

Mickey walks up and pulls me into a hug, "finally you'll become my step-mother/ aunt." He then runs away with Akiko.

K.B carries a somewhat sleepy Kat outside of the plane.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I was only joking–" I cut him off. "It's fine Eric I know and it's okay." I give him a smile as Pedro walks up to me.

"You warmed up enough for the ball, Bossy?" Pedro asks as we walk together. "You should be lukewarm after having a one-night stand with the dragon king and kissing him." He moves his chin in Leo's direction.

"Eh. I think I'm nervous. I haven't seen Charlie since my assault and Vladimir since I ran from our forced wedding," I tell Pedro as I watch Suho and Leo with the kids.

I then look at Giovanni walking alone. I wonder what's going on in his head. I know he saw Vladimir with the girls, I only hope he's not switching sides.

I take a deep breath all of this is just stressing me out. My stupid attraction to fucking finding Charlie DeVillare. It makes my skin crawl to know he pulled me into a trap.

I need to kill or beat something or someone to a pulp.

Pedro walks closer beside me, " I know that face, Sassy you're lusting for blood." He says matter of factly as he pulls out a file folder handing it to me.

"It's a list of men I complied for you to kill, well Papa Devereaux helped me gather it up too." He says rolling his eyes.

I look through the file as I hand it back to Pedro, "I'm not going to have time for this," I tell him as we keep walking.

I groan looking at Pedro because I forgot to get Pedro's wife a gift for the baby shower. That's when I remembered he had a kid on the way at 35 years old.

"You shouldn't even be here Pedro you have a wife and a kid on the way. God, I'm so selfish," I groan still walking to the air center.

I love how everyone just walks by dead burning bodies as if it's normal.

"You're not selfish Adora and I go where you go, We go where you go because we'll always be by your side." He motions to everyone around us. "We're all here because we believe in you and we love you," He says looking forward, "plus they loved Liv and her parents as well and want nothing but justice for them." He smile showing his white teeth displaying the large cut on his face.

That woman has made him truly happy and I'm glad. I look up and smile at him. He pats my shoulder and walks off to call his wife.

I look to the starry night sky as the full moon's light beams on us, Liv and I used to love the moon. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, it was my brother Tre who was tasked with taking Gigi out of the school safely without Tommy and what's left of his gang around. He plans to meet us at my safe house in London.

Before I even notice I see Suho and Leo on each side of me walking with me.

Suho gives me a sly smirk and looks deep at me with his dark onyx eyes, "So Sweetheart," he wraps his arm around my shoulders, "what have you been up to while I was gone?" he asks in his deep accent voice. I smell his sweet musky and almost dark scent as we continue walking.

"Just the usual ruling the world one expose at a time," I respond thinking of a new post for my blog maybe I'll post Charlie's shit to lure the DeVillares out. I mean it's not a bad plan and it'll send a message. Especially since all of the East Coast reads Mistress Justice's blog.

"You know you'll practically be the queen of the world if you become our wife," Leo buts in with a smirk on his face as he brushes his hand with mine.

Why so affectionate? Was the attraction obvious or it's just chemistry.

I just laugh it off before Suho speaks again, "We could and would bring you anything you want, we'd even make you a throne." He says in an amused tone.

There's a moment of silence before we all just laugh it off as we walk out together

—--------------------------

After we make it to Adora's safe house, she orders food for everyone as she waits for the kid to come home.

I hear the doorbell ring and see Adora, Eric, Ellie, K.B, and even Kat run outside. Adora's huskies also follow in.

I see a young blonde girl with grey eyes come out of Tre's car, she has on a school uniform and some huge platforms to add to her already long height. I watch as she engulfs Eric into a long hug, and pushes Adora into it as well. Everyone else follows making it a huge group hug.

They all walk into the house, she stands in the living room holding Eric and Adora's hands as she stands in the middle of the room where everyone was seated.

"Okay so if you haven't noticed this is my little sister Georgina or Gigi Kingston as we call her, she's fourteen, and-" Eric gets cut off by the girl that is standing in the middle of the room.

"I'm Pansexual, pronouns she/her/they/them, I'm a fencer, and I also write music," she says as she tilts her head to the side to eye Suho, Mickey, and Akiko and I down.

My son and Akiko look at each other before standing up to approach the girl together, "My name's Michelangelo but you can call me Mickey. I think we'll be great friends," he pulls his hands out for her to shake.

My son looks back at me with a smile mouthing, "she's gonna be another best friend." He and Akiko practically grew up together as best friends he and Gigi would be cool to see as friends too. She seems like a rebel.

Akiko introduces herself to her as well, "Name's Akiko but you could call me Kiki or Koko as Adora and Erick calls me now." They shake hands, and then they go upstairs together to talk, but not before she gives Eric another hug.

"Thank you for pulling me out of that god-forsaken school Faye," she hugs Adora and then waves at Suho and me.

Adora looks at the kids with a huge smile on her face. And I stare at her longingly for a while because her smile is beautiful. She could make the grumpiest of people happy with her beautiful face and smile. My best friend must be thinking the same thing as he is staring at her too.

She stands awkwardly with her natural copper-red curls sitting nicely on her, "Well I think it's late and we should get some rest." She says looking at us folding her arms as she subtly shakes her body from side to side.

Aww, she's shy.

"Goodnight fellas," she says before she runs up the stairs and we hear the door slam.

Suho and I look at each other and smile as her sweet scent still lingers in the room. "You can't tell me you haven't thought of her being ours?" He looks at me as he reaches for his soda on the coffee table.

I just look at him, because she won't want me after she finds out. After she finds out I traded her for the safety of my mafias and my son. I can't let him lose his childhood he's already been through enough.

"I mean she's perfect, she could handle you, and me," states as he sips his soda. He then stands up from his seat and takes his jacket that is resting on the chair.

"We will talk about this late bud, I gotta head to bed," he pats my back before heading up the stairs I decided to follow doing the same.

I arrived in my bedroom upstairs across from Adora and Suho's room. The kids were on the other side of the hallway in the snack station all you heard were music and giggles.

It warmed my heart to hear my son making a new friend.

I walked to my bedroom and let sleep take over.

I feel a warm body on me and feel moaning on me as I am awoken out of my sleep.

"Leo, do you like it? Do you like what I'm doing to you?" My aunt asks circling her hips on my naked body.

At this moment I feel paralyzed too paralyzed to speak.

I try to push her off until I see my uncle in the same room watching with no clothes on either. I try to get up to make her stop. I try pushing her off. It's no use when he's pushing me back down.

My Aunt then gets up and then my uncle pulls me from the bed. My thirteen-year-old self wasn't strong enough to fight back. I tried to protest but I was too weak.

My Aunt lays on the bed as my uncle positions me between her legs. His hard-on I felt on my ass, I shuddered."You're going to fuck her like the good boy you are or I'll fuck you since you're whinnying like a bitch," He said pushing his length into my butt hard enough to make aunt feel like I'm thrusting into her.

I cry small tears as I feel him behind me still hurting. I then scream in my uncle's face waking up the house and choking him as I scream in his face.

I didn't realize that I was dreaming until I feel a warm body with a fresh vanilla- cocoa scent on top of me holding my arms down in the dark.

It's just a nightmare

I go to choke them still thinking it's my aunt and uncle. I then feel a small manicured hand constantly hitting my wrist as I hear shallow breathing. I press my hands harder on the neck trying to kill.

I open my eyes and see Adora in a pajama set trying to speak to me as my best friend runs into the room.

I immediately let go of Adora as soon as I did she fell to the ground coughing in her lacy top and silk pajama shorts combo.

Suho looks at me with a worried face as he's already by Adora's side.

She looks at me apologetically as she held her neck. "It's okay Leo, I'm fine you wouldn't have killed me anyway," she remarks getting up as if nothing happened. "Been through much worse."

She then sits on the edge of the bed looking at me as Suho wipes away the sweat from my forehead with a towel.

"Your Aunt and Uncle again?" He asks me as he cleans the cuts I made on my chest with alcohol wipes.

"Yeah it hasn't happened in a while," I respond looking at Adora who is watching both of us.

"Adora I'm so sor-" She cuts me off as she gives me one of her charming smiles and nods her head. She then places her palm on my leg. She gives me a soft look

"I hope touching right here is okay," she says as she rearranges the hat thing on her head. "I know how it feels to have shit haunt you at night. I know just the trick—follow me."

She holds both of her hands out to Suho and me with a soft smile on her face. Smiling suits her well.

She walks us to her bedroom to grab a box she hands it to Suho as she holds our hands and walks us down the stairs of the cozy home.

She goes into the kitchen and pulls out a waffle iron and then she pulls out all kinds of Cajun seasonings. She then proceeds to get some chicken out of the refrigerator pulling other items to cook with it.

I look at the time to see that it is 1 am and then I look at her again to find she's already looking at us. "Fried chicken and waffles," she exclaims, lifting a box of waffle mix and some vegetable oil in the air with a smile on her face.

"Pops and my grandparents used to fix this every time we were upset growing up," she starts as she seasons the chicken. My grandfather would make my dad season the chicken so it can marinade by the time he got home from his graveyard shift." She chuckles, pulling out strawberries and cream cheese.

She starts again as she sits the chicken bucket full of flour, "then my dad would make it for us when we'd have nightmares as kids. He would get us to help so we could take our minds off the nightmare. If he was out on a mission my mom would let us make bread or cookies until we fell asleep."

"I did remember in college Tré and Nelly would make fried chicken and waffles with—" she finished off the sentence for me, "country gravy." She chuckles and then begins humming a simple tune.

Suho looked at Adora in adoration and fondness as she sliced up the strawberries. He then stands up in his sweatpants and looks at the photos in the kitchen.

One was photo was of Adora with a younger Ellie and K.B at a school celebration. They held their awards as K.B had his arm around both girls.

One of the photos was a little Adora in a purple poofy dress with her dad holding her up. Suho silently showed me the photo. That's when I came to the realization: she was there. She was at the party that day. She was the little girl who smiled at me before I went to meet my aunt before her death. She smiled again when we came back.

Maybe she was our angel, but she was heavenly yet Venomous just like us.

I never saw her with her dad, mother, or even brothers when she was growing up. The mafia leaders knew they had a child, they never knew her name. They had simply seen her once with her mom. I remembered what my dad told me when I mentioned her, "we don't know if she was his child or not. He's always hiding the little girl for some reason maybe he's biding his time with her then using her as an enforcer."

"Hey, you by chance remember where this was taken?" Suho asks Adora, holding out the photo.

Subo then begins to make dishwater to wash the dishes as she cooks. He looks over at Adora who takes the photo as she cooks the strawberry jelly she made down.

Still, with the photo in her hand, she walks over to her record player and sorts through the vinyl on the wall as she plays Amy Winehouse's Frank album in the background.

She smiles and then moves to shake her hips a bit to the song.

"Of course I did, it was some hotel where I ran off from my mom to my dad who was in a room full of men," she takes the photo and laughs giving it back to Suho.

"You know that was my 15th birthday party?" He asks her making her look him in the face by pushing his pointer finger upon her chin.

"Really? I don't remember much from that time," she says pulling out the box she got out of her room earlier.

"Now that the food is almost done, Let's have some real fun." She pulls out weed and a pipe.

"Suho, hun finish the dishes we're sitting on the balcony smoking and drinking tea." She says pulling the sliding door with the box.

We both look at her as she pulls out some vintage brew machine.

"You have a thing for vintage stuff or is this house old?" Suho asks Adora looking at the setup of the kitchen.

"Yeah, Liv and I loved vintage and cottage core. This was my family's vacation house," she chuckles sadly looking around. "Liv, Eric, and Gigi would stay here as well. The last time I was here was before she died," she says as she sits the box outside and pours us teas.

"Anyways we have about fifteen minutes since I just put the chicken on let's go," Adora exclaims with a smile as she walks out.

We of course follow her to the balcony outside. I carry the teas as Suho puts his hands on the small of Adora's back.

We sit on the long sofa outside as the stars are shining tonight. The telescope sits in front of us as she sits between Suho and me.

She lights up a joint and passes it to me, "you need more than I do."

She then passes it to Suho who silently rejects it and instead gets closer to the Beauty sitting between us and puts his arms around her shoulders.

Adora pulls out a pipe and smokes it. "You know drugs don't have much of an effect on me unless it's a crap ton. So I never understand why I smoke the only thing it does is calms me down." She remarks as she blows out more smoke.

Suho rubs her shoulder as if he understood. I stood silent deciding if I should tell her or not about why I had a nightmare.

I then put my hand on her thigh squeezing her thigh to assure her that she's here with me. One of the most beautiful women in the world is here with me. Yet before I even met her I trade her life over for my mafia, son, and family to be safe.

I had a nightmare and she took the choking I know I gave her much more than that. And she's acting like I'm the best person in the world.

I don't deserve the kindness she's giving me.

"My Aunt would molest me," I say before I can even stop myself. "The last time she did Suho and I killed her during his birthday party the whole you were at. I remember coming back and seeing you hide and smile. Your smile brightened up my day. You caught my attention before I even knew it was you." I squeeze her thigh again, making her smile.

I left out the part about my uncle she doesn't need to know that yet.

She smiles, taking a sip of her tea. "You know the people who do that shit expect us to not fight back. They expect us to constantly be afraid," she chuckles. "I was only thirteen when I took my first life because that man tried to rape me, then I was 15 when Vlad would sneak in my bed and try to assault me instead I cut his face up. Now he has a big mark on his face to let everyone know what I did." She laughs sadly, blowing more smoke out.

"My first kill was a man who tried to kidnap Akiko when she was a child. I shot him in his head, between his eyes," he motions to between his eyes. "'My father was so proud that I killed a man at fourteen."

"People like us are people who had no choice but to learn how to defend ourselves and the ones we love," Adora remarks before getting up to check on the food.

"Killing is always easy, it's living with the blood that's not." With that, she walks out.

"She's not lying it lines up with what Giovanni told me about her in Afghanistan," Suho whispers before Adora comes back with a tray.

"Thank you Suho for washing the dishes," Adora states, handing us plates full of good-smelling food.

The fried chicken was spicy but tasted delicious even Suho and I ate about five pieces each. Our beauty had only eaten three and gave the rest to us.

We all ate, conversed, and laughed as she told us about her brothers because I had said it was better than her brothers and she explained something about his seasoning methods.

Suho laughed as he watched Adora yearningly. Stayed up talking for what felt like hours.

After we finished eating all her waffles, Adora yawned moving her head to Suho's chest and putting her legs on my lap.

I didn't want to have a nightmare again. I knew Suho would want to sleep with me tonight. We used to always sleep together when we were teenagers and I was scared of my uncle coming in.

Suho looks at me as if he could read my mind. He taps Adora a few times to wake her up, "Sweetheart, you want to sleep with us tonight? I'm sleeping with Leo and we both don't want this to end just yet." Suho then cradles Adora's face.

"Okay," she answers with a smile on her beautiful face. Suho gives her a kiss on the cheek before signaling me over. Then pick up Adora's bridal style," aren't I heavy?" She asked looking up at me.

"No baby girl, you're not but let's get you to bed," I responded, walking her through the kitchen and up the stairs. She looks up at me looking at my different colored eyes. My greatest insecurity was my eyes which is why in public I wear contacts.

"You know I love your eye colors? It's so beautiful," she traces my jaw with a smile on her pretty face.

Suho watches us with a smile and a crimson blush on his face. He then opens the bed up so I can softly place Adora's short curvy frame in the bed.

Adora already has on her pajama shorts and a lacy tank top on. We both follow getting into the California king-sized bed on each side. Adora curls up in my bare chest and Suho wraps his arm around her waist moving his chin in the crook of her neck.

I peck her soft lips then I whisper goodnight to her. Suho does the same letting his lips linger a few seconds.

For the first time in 28 years, I enjoy a peaceful and safe slumber in the arms of the people I cared about in such a short amount of time.

Date published : may 16 2022

A/N : thank y'all for 19k reads and almost 700 votes I love y'all!! Also they're finally romancing!! These next few chapters are going to be INSANE! Be on the lookout for the first 16 chapters to be edited and id advise y'all to read it because some of the details will be important. Show this book some love, vote, comment, and share !

Sorry for the late updates senior year of high school has kept me busy! I'm graduating Saturday and im also getting my official drivers license this week after I pass my test and yeah !! See you lovelies next update

MWAH 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 861 28
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
886K 33.2K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...