ROTBTD: demigods

By Jellalipop

Merida, rapunzel, hiccup and Jack Frost are demigods. Apart from the uprising family issues and drama with fe... More

ROTBTD: demigods
Chapter 1: empousible
Chapter 2: agreements
Chapter 3: halfblood hill
Chapter 4: little voice
Chapter 5: unthinkable fate
Chapter 6: prophecy
Chapter 7: the guardian staff
Chapter 8: Percy
Chapter 9: Chihuahua terrors
Chapter 10: Hell Hounds
Chapter 11: twisted memory
Chapter 12: mount Laraway
Chapter 13: Explosive Flowers
Chapter 14: The test of control
Chapter 15: The boy with a Happy Meal
Special Chapter: Halloween One Shot
Chapter 16: boy taken captive
Chapter 17: Brunette
Chapter 18: Chocolate
Chapter 19: Immunity
Chapter 20: Frozen Eyes
Chapter 21: Shut up
QUICK UPDATE
Chapter 22: Hamada
Chapter 23: Her name
Chapter 24: Found Out
Chapter 25: Charm Speak
SEQUEL RELEASED

Chapter 26: Fun

616 23 2
By Jellalipop

Ω Hiccup's POV Ω

"...cup! ....Hiccup!" A voice echoed in my head. "hiccup it's time to wake up."

I opened my eyes to see a pair of ice blue ones and forest green ones. "Jack?... Rapunzel?" I say in a raspy voice.

"Can you stand up?" Jack asked. I looked straight at him and narrowed my eyes... the whites of his eyes were puffy and red... he was crying?

"Wh-what happened?" I asked slowly, looking over at Rapunzel, whom was looking away guilty.

"We lost someone..." Jack said simply. I looked around at everyone staring at me. Nobody was missing except.... Tadashi.

My hand clasped over my mouth and I could feel the tears dotting on the brim of my lower eye lids.

"Your foot." Rapunzel whimpered.

I looked down and nearly threw up as I looked at the sight. There was blood, everywhere, as well as dirt mixed in.

"We tried feeding you ambrosia and nectar but nothing worked... I'm sorry." She looked down, "It has to come off."

They have to amputate my foot? Was it that bad? I never thought something like this would happen to me, even if I was the son of a very dangerous hobby.

"We should stop by Camp Halfblood." Jack sighed and held onto my arm. He swung it over his shoulder and Rapunzel did the same. "We'll get your foot settled and then we can search for Hephaestus and... Khione."

"Where's Merida?" I asked abruptly.

"By the bus stop..." Jack flashed a sad smile. "She was nervous to see you figuring she... You know... kinda chopped off half your foot."

"Bye, hunters... Thanks for everything." Rapunzel spoke after a moment of silence. "Cmon Hiro."

Hiro gave a sad nod and joined us.

I looked over at Percy, Annabeth, and Jason looking over at Jack. Jason was put on a half smile and nodded to him, and jack did the same.

"Sorry to interrupt but I want to sit down. Losing a lot of blood standing upright like this. " I cough, getting their attention. Rapunzel and Jack flinch before scurrying me to the bus stop. I managed a laugh. Hiro followed behind with a little smile.

There I saw Merida, looking at me sadly. I shook myself out of their support and limp over her.

"Look, hicc... I'm sorry. I didnt mean to I just- eh?" She started apologizing but I cut her off and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Her arms slowly snaked around me and she sobbed into my shoulder, with her red hair tickling my face.

I chuckle and blow some of it out of my mouth. "I don't blame you. It was charm speak. Besides, now I'll have a badass peg leg." I grin. "Always look for the positive."

She smiled back and looked over at Rapunzel, Hiro, and Jack, whom were snickering to each other as they stared at us.

Merida wraps my arm around her shoulders and helps me walk over to the two of them. "I hate you guys."

"Tough love." Jack winked and stared down the street. "The bus is here."

"Try to hide your wound... We can't go to the hospital. Camp Halfblood will give you a better leg then them." Rapunzel noted.

I nodded and placed my foot to the ground with a wince, though I put no pressure on it. "Yay I'm gonna be a cyborg."

We walked, and in my case limped, to the back of the bus ad sat down. Rapunzel slowed down the bleeding and wrapped my foot up temporarily so that it stood out less.

---Ω---

Ω Jack's POV Ω

It was by far the worst day of my life... besides the fact I made so many new allies and of course... lost one of them because death. But Hiccup's foot made things way more complicated.

After awhile he started to look pale, especially when we hit a bump in the road. Even when he tried to sleep, he would snap awake because of a nightmare or he started to feel nauseous.

Rapunzel and I chatted the whole way. Nothing too important, we were just trying to make each other feel better. Merida would join in with us from time to time but always got disrupted when Hiccup almost pukes on her lap. Hiro was making things out of spare parts he probably found at the hunter's campsite. I nearly forgot he was Hiccup's half brother.

After and hour or two, Rapunzel signaled the bus to stop and we got off with questionable stares at the base of camp halfblood's hill. It was nothing to all them.

We fed Hiccup a small piece of Ambrosia before carrying him up the hill. He was the tallest and most geared out of all of us so we had a little trouble. I think I heard him laugh before passing out. He was enjoying this even when he's in unbearable pain.

We walked past the barrier and the sleeping dragon. Once we were in everyone's view, all eyes were on us.

"What are you guys doing here? Is the quest over?" I heard a voice say to my right. A girl with brown hair, braided with a white flower asked.

"Piper, can you please call for Chiron?" Rapunzel asked.

The girl, Piper, hesitantly nodded before running off to the big house.

"What happened to Hiccup?" Leo asked as he pushed himself up from the crowd.

"Look at his foot." I said bitterly, biting my lip.

Everyone flinched at the same time.

"I'll gather by cabin..." he gagged. "For the foot."

Leo ran off with a couple kids I was guessing we're his brothers and sisters.

"Hello James." Mr. D suddenly appeared, getting my name wrong... again. "How's my favorite camper?"

Everyone behind him smiled and I sighed in embarrassment.

"Do you want some wine?" He asked.

"I'm below age dude..."

"So?"

"So no wine." I answered slowly, making sure he understood. But he gave me a blank expression.

"Jack." Finally Chiron said and cut Mr. D away. "Put Hiccup on my back."

I nodded and did what he told.

"Hiro, go help your siblings. Merida, gather the Apollo cabin." Merida scoffed at her objective. "Jack and Rapunzel, follow me." He said softly and turned and started clopping to the infirmary.

Rapunzel and I looked at each other before following on either side of him. When we made it to the building, we helped lay Hiccup on the bed and pulled a blanket over his body, except for his wounded leg.

"It's infected obviously, and the cut is too deep. It even sliced the bone." He sighed kneeled on all fours to look at him. "A peg leg would be best... sadly."

"He said he was fine with it."

"He might've been lying to make you feel better, Jack."

I frown and look down at my friend, grabbing a towel and wiping away the sweat that formed on his forehead. "I'm sure he'll get used to it."

"We should begin right when the Apollo student come. Then, Jack, you should leave... maybe comfort Hiro." Chiron smiles and pats my head. "And maybe tomorrow we'll all have a meeting."

"The quest isn't over yet." Rapumzel reminds me, "Just keep that in mind."

"I know." I grumble and get up as a couple of Apollo kids walked in.

"Now go to Hiro." she ordered seriously, but had warmth in her eyes. "He needs you right now more than I need you."

"Oh thanks." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

She smiled and dismissed me with a wave of her hand. I smiled back and walked out of the infirmary.

Right when I stepped outside, I came face to face with Hiro.

"Is he okay?" He asked. "Can I see him?"

"Only Apollo kids allowed." I respond. "Believe me, I wanted to stay there."

Hiro remained silent.

I squatted down and give him a reassuring smile. "I understand what you're going through."

"You dont."

"I do." I corrected and put my hand on his shoulder.

Hiro choked in a sob. "I'm scared." he confessed, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his hand. "What am I supposed to do without Tadashi? And now they expect me to work my hardest, even though my brother just died."

I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek. "You're not gonna work."

"Huh?"

"Because we're gonna have a little fun... instead." I smirked. Hiro looked at me for a moment before grinning back at me.

Ω ??? POV Ω

I watched from a distance as Jack and Hiro went around prancing different cabins. The Raven haired boy was actually smiling... I had no idea Jack was good with kids... especially with kids as mature as him.

I push my light hair behind my ear and followed them around the camp, too scared to make an appearance... I almost got caught giggling towards one of their tricks.

Elsa.

"Mom..." I grumble.

Why aren't you showing yourself?

"He's watching."

Who?

"Pitch. He's watching jack."

My mother didn't respond back. Not that I was upset about that. It was Khione, and she has a habit of being a little too cold.

"Jack..." I muttered under my breath. "Hold on... Something big is coming, and you've caught yourself right in the middle of it."

----------------------
Author's Note:

LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE SEQUEL!!!
I'll be informing you all once it's published so stay tuned!!
Thank you all so much for sticking around and reading my shit.

-Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.5K 46
This is a hiccstrid story. Astrid was never really friends with hiccup she only hung out with him because he was part of the gang ( Jack Frost, Rapun...
459K 18.6K 27
Meet the royalty, Elsa Winters, Rapunzel Corona, and Merida Dunbroch. When their kingdoms fall apart, they must be taken to a secret highschool. And...
8.6K 300 21
Jack, Elsa, Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel are back, along with a few others! And their next adventure turns out to be The Triwizard Tournament, a noto...