Revenge Turn In To Unconditio...

By mishti1314

This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emot... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
Part 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50 🥳🥳
PART 51
PART 52 (M)
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55(M)
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60 ❤
PART 61 SIDNAAZ ENGAGEMENT 💍 SPECIAL
PART 62
PART 63(M)
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
Part 70
PART 71
PART 72(LM)
PART 73
Part 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
PART 86
PART 87
PART 88
Part 89
PART 90 🥳🥳🥳
PART 91
PART 92 (M)
PART 93
PART 94
PART 95
PART 96
PART 97(MEHNDI SPECIAL)
PART 98
PART 99 ( Bachelor's party 🥳)
PART 100 🥳🥳(haldi special)
PART 101(sangit and sadi special)
102(GRAH PRAVESH AND Kings insecurity)
PART 103
PART 104(Honeymoon special)
PART 105
PART 106 (M)
PART 107
PART 108
PART 109
PART 110
PART 112
EPILOUGE
My new book
My New Book
Dominate for his love

PART 111

1.5K 180 26
By mishti1314

Inside doctor's cabin

Doc; Mr Shah aapko Pata hi hai ke kitne complications hai is pregnancy me to aapko double careful rahena hoga or use udas ya rone  mat dena kyunki iska impact bura hoga or rahi baat aapke personal relationship ki to usme koi problem nahi hai bas aapko or unhe Zayada

Aap samj rahe hai me kya keh rahi ho

Sid; yes doc I will more careful on this...

After that the doc give diet chat and give discharge from hospital...

They both came home and Rita maa ashok papa welcome would be parents like this  👇🏻

The drawing room fully decorated with yellow and orange flowers 💐  look really beautiful...

The whole Shah niwas decorated with flowers and lights...

Shah family is in cloud nine bcz after so many years they receive good news and Rita maa and ashok papa become grand parents soon...

Sidnaaz also happy to seeing them..

After finishing arti Rita maa held Sana's hand and take near the decorated swing..

Sana seat there and get emotional Bcz she miss her parents if they alive they are Also happy to listen that they also become grandparents..

Rita maa and ashok papa seeing her and understand her emotions...

Rita maa creases her hair lovingly and kiss her forehead and says

Rita maa; bache tu khush reh aise halat me rote nahi jitna khush rahegi utna hi bacha bhi khush rahega or tum dono ki health thik rahegi.

Or ha sidharth sun tu aajse meri beti ka double dhayn rakhega or ab tune meri beti ko paresan kiya na to dekh phir teri halat kya karti ho.

Ashok papa: ha tumhari maa sahi keh rahi hai Agar meri beti ko paresan kiya na to tu dekh phir.

Sid listen this sookh his head in disbelieve and thinks in his mind

Pahele kya  km tha isme add on ho gaya meri hi band bajati hai Hamesha or ise dekho kaise maje le le ke  chicken soup pi rahi hai pucha bhi nahi mujhse 😏😏😏😏
Dekh lunga tujhe...

Thinking this he goes upstairs for freshnup...

Like this 5 months passes.

Sana become 5 months pregnant ..

In this days she became more emotional, horny ,and possessive.

Her belly is now visible...

One fine day she standing front of mirror and seeing her self in mirror and thinks that she become fat...

She saw sidharth is working on laptop and his all complete focus on his work ..

He didn't notice that Sana is came out from washroom after completing her bath..

She is wearing pink short dress.

Now days she wearing short dress bcz she feel comfortable with this and sid also agree bcz he didn't want to argue with her ...

Bcz now days she became upset and get emotional in little things.

Sana: sidharth

Sidharth didn't listen bcz he is buzzy in his work...

She again shouted his name
This time little loud and he listen her loud voice and become worried 😟..

He put his laptop on side table And get up hurriedly from his study room and came his room and find Sana is standing front of mirror..

He goes near her and hug her tightly and say

Sid: jaan tu thik hai na itna Jor se kyu chillai tu ?

Sana hug him back and says

Sana ; ha me thik ho tum sun nahi rahe the to me kya karti Kitni aawz lagai isliye chillana pada ...
While making cute pout.

Sid pack her pout and take her in to his strong arms and they came downstairs for breakfast...

Everyone now habitual to seeing them like this bcz

One of the day Sana is came alone downstairs and her leg sleep on stairs and she fallen when sid hold her and she became worried if she fallen they lose their unborn child ...

Sid scold Everyone and strictly said that if anything happens to her he will not spare anyone bcz in Stairs little water remains when his staff doing cleaning...

After that day he never ever leave her alone for sec and when they came downstairs he always take her in to his arms.

While eating breakfast Sana made a face bcz she didn't want to eat Dalila.

She want to eat spicy Maggie and pasta but sid didn't allow her to eat unhealthy foods like momos pasta Maggie pizza etc....

And she always want to eat this ...

Sid seeing her like this melted but
He maintains his aura bcz doc strictly said that avoid spicy food....

After completing breakfast sidnaaz goes to office for some work...

On the other side

Rita maa and ashok papa planing godbharai for Sana ..

Rita maa talk with pandit ji and ask about subh muharat for function...

In office

Sid Is in meeting room with his colleagues and business associates.

And of his business associates secretary is watching sid shamelessly...

Sid notice that but didn't give her single glance and do his work..

This made her angry bcz she thinks herself so sexy and hot 🔥.

The girl think that she want him in any situation so she thinks after completing meeting she will try..

On the other side

Sana get free from her work and she is craving for his jaan too meet him hug him and want pampering..

So she decided to go his office.

She cane downstairs and reach parking area when she Find adith is already present there with car.

Adith held his bhabhi's hand and help to seat on car..

After that they both reach Sidharth's office...

Adith open door for his bhabhi and help her to reach Sidharth's cabin...

When they reach they find sidharth is in meeting room and he is buzzy.

So she decided to not disturb him and seat in his cabin and wait for him...

After sometime Sana fallen a sleep on couch while waiting for him...

And the girl somehow mannege to came outside of meeting room and decided to go Sidharth's cabin to execute her plan..

When she open the door she Find a pregnant woman is sleeping peacefully on couch..

She become confused that who is she?

Bcz she didn't know that sid is married .

When she get enter she stop by one of his staff member.
And ask her who is she?

The girl said that she is the wife of owner of the company..

Listen this the person didn't ask anything bcz he didn't know about that she said  lied

Bcz he is new and didn't she Sana with sid that's y he left form there.

After that she enter the cabin and  goes near Sana and

Promo: khud batao kya Hoga aage and yes baby shower function is begin but use pahele ek pyara sa moment hoga...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 88.4K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
34.6K 7.2K 60
Title se pata chal he Gaya hoga. To aayie dekhte hai humari Kareena ki arrange vali love story. Thoda pyaar, Thodi Takrar - Kya hoga Haseena ko karis...
332K 15.6K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!