Blood Haven ➼ Sam Winchester...

By -adoringsam

[POORLY WRITTEN, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.] ❞ Rory, if you flirt with my brother one more time I'm goi... More

BLOOD HAVEN
PART ONE: ROAD TRIP
PROLOGUE
01: REUNION IN WISCONSIN
02: THE START OF SOMETHING
03: DIVING INTO DARK WATERS
04: AWKWARD CONVERSATIONS
05: TIPS TO FLYING 101
06: MIRROR ON THE WALL
07: HIDDEN SECRETS
08: LAWRENCE, KANSAS
09: DARK PLACES, DARK SECRETS
10: LIVING NIGHTMARE
11: TORN HEARTS, BURNT MARKS
12: CONNECTED THROUGH FIRES
13: MISSING BAMBI
14: EMBRACING THE SHADOWS
15: FAKE GHOST HUNTERS
16: HAUNTED PAINTINGS
17: VAMPIRE, FIGHTS, ETC
18: INTO THE WILD
19: BAD MOON RISING
PART TWO: NEW JOURNEY
20: AS I LAY THERE, WILL YOU BE WITH ME?
21: THE ROADHOUSE
22: SPEAKING ABOUT BROKEN PARTS

AUTHORS NOTE (PLEASE READ)

963 35 0
By -adoringsam

Hey all!

Before I start this authors note, I want to say thank you for the support on Blood Haven. I know I haven't updated in a while and there is a reason for that— I wanted to plan this book out more.

First off, this book is not discontinued. I decided to make this book into a four part series. With that being said, this book will end at the end of season two and the sequel will pick up where it concluded.

Lastly, I will be rewriting Blood Haven. I've grown so much as a writer and realized I wasn't happy with what I wrote into this book. This book won't be deleted, but the edited chapters will fill in the space where the current ones are. I will post a new authors note when the current chapters are fixed.

I can't wait for you guys to read the new version because I promise it will be enjoyable. There will be new characters, new developed scenes, and relationships as well. Until then, please check out my other fanfictions while you wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.2K 24
Sam and Dean are on a hunt when they stumble across a girl who looks a lot like Dean.
8.8K 267 48
So I'm back, people. In the third book of the brothers and their sister. They have been through so much, I'm hoping for longer chapters in this one...
3.2K 137 11
Dean Winchester is a Hunter, heading to a new town for a hunt. He goes to a bar where all the victims like to hang out and meets a bartender named Sa...
54.8K 2.2K 12
The reader is in a relationship with Dean Winchester, but one night something happens with Sam to change that. She doesn't want to hurt Dean, but do...