๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ||๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By love_taebear33

๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐…๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2 ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 1เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 2เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 3เผ’๏ธŽ
โ˜ƒ๏ธŽโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 4เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 5เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 6เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 8เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 9เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 10เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-11เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-12เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 13เผ’๏ธŽ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
EP- 14
EP-15
EP-16

เผ’๏ธŽEP- 7เผ’๏ธŽ

5.6K 341 78
By love_taebear33

꧁☯︎꧂

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥.

꧁☯︎꧂

~🥀~

"Why did you do this Y/N?" He spoke in his coldest tone as Y/N stood there, too stunned to speak anything. Her brain refused to process his words as her heartbeat increased. Why did he broke into her rook like that?

Not replying to his words, she just whispered in tiny voice, "Y-You...here?"

She uttered in absolute disbelief.

"What is this Jackson? How can you do this? Have you seen what time is it and why did you enter from my window like a thief and Gosh! I literally had an heart attack. I thought the person was going to kip- Umm
..Hmmppppppppp."

Her rambling got cut off when Jackson again covered her mouth with his hand and glared at her. His hardened burning gaze made her shiver. He looked beyond angry.

Suddenly a squeak left her mouth when he removed his hand from her covered mouth and instead her back came in contact with a rough surface of the wall. His hands had her wrists pinned by her head on the wall causing her to arch a back a little. His chest rising up and falling down as he closed his eyes.

But Y/N wasn't scared. Neither she whimpered nor she flinched when she looked directly st his dark orbs. Because his eyes were reflecting his emotions. He was not angry, he was hurt. His eyes were glowing with tears but not from anger but from pain.

His tight grip on her shoulders was not bruising but trembling. And this made her feel scared. She was beyond confused and hurt by his behaviour. Hurt by witnessing his vulnerable condition.

Suddenly his lips trembled. "W-Why d-did you a-agree t-to marry me Y/N?" He whispered against her forehead. Y/N was perplexed. Isn't he happy?

"Jackson.... Are you....a-are you not h-happy? O-Or do you not l-like me? I would never force you into this decision. I-Its just that I t-thought you like me b-bu-," her words got off by a hushed yelling of Jackson.

"I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU! FUCK THAT, I LOVE YOU! But you don't! YOU DON'T LOVE ME! Then why did you accept me? Give the damn reason! Are you doing this out of pressure. T-Trust me Y/N, I will talk to uncle and aunty. B-But please don't f-force y---yourself."

His voice cracked at the end. Tears started cascading down his brown orbs wetting his cheeks as his grip loosened against her shoulders. 

Her heart dropped in his stomach looking at her bestfriend crying.

And who has fed these words in his head? She immediately hugged him patting his back trying to make him calm. But this only made him sob more.

Why is she making him fall for her more when he is trying his best to take his mind, his heart, his soul away from her thoughts.

"B-Baby w-why are you crying? What happened? A-And why a-are you t-talking like this. Y-You love me and I.....I...I also do. Then what's the problem?"

Hearing her words, a bitter yet gloomy chuckle escaped his lips as he forcefully got out from her embrace. He turned around and harshly wiped his face.

"I-I can't believe that y-you lied t-to me at my face. I t-thought we are best friends. B-But looks like y-you don't trust me. B-But I am again asking y-you, is someone pressurising you for this decision?"

Her heart shuddered in guilt as she didn't said 'I love you' to him. It was like her heart wasn't ready to spill these words yet. She is scared and somehow maybe still in daze of another person.

His sobs by now have subsided. Her tightened his fist. Only he knows how much his heart is hurting when he is forcing out these words. He know she doesn't love him. He is a doctor. A psychiatrist, a person who can read people's mind. So can't he read her bestfriend?

And again she proved his interpretation when just few moments back she told him 'I Do' instead of 'I love you.'

She likes him as her bestfriend, not as someone to spend her life with and this mere thought hurted him beyond anyone can imagine.

She is an open book for him. He knows that she doesn't love him.
She might take him as an ideal guy to spend her life with but still her heart never beats for him. Her heart never raced when he was close to her. She always looked him as a guy who cared for her, who loved her, who played the role of her bestfriend.

And he is contented in that. He is not an evil guy. Love doesn't doesn't mean that it is necessary to always have a romantic bond with your love. Love means seeing your partner happy, even if he or she is experiencing it with someone else. Love is about sacrifice.

His love for her was too pure foe this world.

Y/N closed her eyes in frustration again listening his painful words.
Why is he thinking like this?

"Jackson please understand that no one is pressurising me. Its my own wish. You know right that my parents can never force me. My parents love you, Oppa loves you, Seojun Oppa loves you too."

But you don't. Your family loves me but you don't, Jackson thoughts with heavy heart as his head was ready to burst from the piled up frustration and the pain he was feeling. It was like someone has clutched his heart too tightly.

Love is always painful.

She continued,
" And I like y-,"

But her words died in her throat when he interrupted her and yelled the words she never wanted to listen again.

"NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU STILL GOT FEELINGS FOR YOUR EX! You still have an empty space in your heart which can only be filled by him. You are still waiting for him."

༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒐~✌︎
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕

Jackson said that Y/N still has feelings for Taehyung, he didn't said she love him.

So don't think otherwise. ☃︎

Anyways, only my last board exam is left, after that regular updates.✌︎

Till then,
Enjoy~~~❤︎

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 428 20
Y/N - Srew you Mr Jeon!! I will never gonna fall in love with you, never !!!! Because love is just stupid feeling in this world where two people end...
239K 11.6K 41
[แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑษชแด แด‡- ๊œฑแด€แด…ษช๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ - สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แดœ] {RE-WRITING} โสแดแดœ แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด€ ส€แด€แด˜ษช๊œฑแด›! ษดแดแดก ษชสŸสŸ แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸ ส€แด€แด˜แด‡ ษช๊œฑ!โ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜™...
421K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
239K 7.4K 29
ใ€( ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜‘๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜’๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜ )ใ€‘ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ โœ”๏ธ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...