Crossed Paths |βœ…

By rukayyatuuuu

|Book one in the Royal Series| --- In the realm of royalty, chance encounters are not mere happenstance; they... More

BLURB.
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
Epilogue.

|42|

2.1K 221 70
By rukayyatuuuu

MAIDUGURI, NIGERIA.

Ariana smiled as she rolled her veil. Aryan called some few minutes to inform her he was inside her Grandpa's compound. She had to ran to her window to check whether he was saying the truth. And lo and behold! he was there in his car!

Ariana couldn't contain her happiness, she has been smiling ever since he informed her about his arrival. For the past three months, their relationship has been nothing but blossoming into something beautiful. They both find peace and tranquility in each other.

She won't say they're in a relationship, but what they share is just priceless. A tightened bond.
Ariana sprayed her perfumes and took her phone before exiting the room with a smile.

"Yakaka, Aryan is here." Ariana said with a sheepish smile.

Yakaka chuckled and patted Ariana on her back. "Okay my dear. Ayi hira lafiya."

Ariana salaamed as she entered Grandpa's parlor. Her scent immediately hit Aryan's nostrils making him to smile. Ya Allah! Her scent is just something else.

"Ina wuni; good afternoon." She greeted.

"Afternoon to you too mi cielito, how are you?" He asked with a smile.

"Alhamdulilah. How was your trip? You didn't told me you were coming to Maiduguri." She said with a smile.

Aryan loved everything about Ariana, he loves the way she was gradually letting out her carefree nature with him, how she was now free and shares everything with him.
Alhamdulilah. He is unavoidably in love with Ariana!. Ya Allah!.

"Well, it was meant to be a surprise."He chuckled.

"And i love it! I love surprises Thank you so much." She beamed.

"Always at your service Mi'lady." He dramatically said bowing making her to laugh.

"How is. everyone at home?"

"They're all fine Alhamdulilah. How's everyone?"

"Alhamdulilah. What about Adyan and Ayra?" Ariana asked with a smile.

"They're well. Though, they are being whiny these days. You have to see how i managed to escape them. They were saying something about coming along with me." He sighed while Ariana chuckled.

"I don't blame them. They want to be with their father." Ariana smiled.

"Hm, and i really think they also need a mother." He said making her to still, the feeling of butterflies in her stomach. She sheepishly smiled and duck her head down.

Aryan chuckled when he heard her silence. She must definitely be turned on by his statement and he liked that! He wants her to realise her feelings for him. He will surely be the luckiest man on earth, the day Ariana becomes his. May Allah make her his if there's khair. He thought with a smile.

"How's law school?" He asked changing the topic.

"Pretty well, though very stressful!" She said with a pout of her lips making Aryan to still, his heart brewing with her immense love.

"You will scale through In Sha Allah. It has been three months already, you have less than seven months to be done with it. And i trust you to pass the bar exams. In ShaAllah" He smiled.

"In Sha Allah." She smiled. "I can't wait to be done then! But then, comes service again." She pouted again.

Aryan chuckled. "I never knew my girl is lazy."

Ariana turned beetroot red by his statement and covered her face with her palms. Ya Allah!.
"I'm not lazy fah!" She whined.

"Hm, i see." He chuckled while she blushed. Ya Allah! That his killer chuckle that always sends goosebumps to her! She flushed!. They spent almost two hours before Aryan stood to leave.

"Ya Allah! I was so carried away that i forgot to bring some refreshments. I'm really sorry please. Let me go and get something for you." Aryan watched her with sheer adoration with an amused smile on his lips as she ranted.

"Well, i'm very glad i carried your mind away." He stated making her to blush.

"Let me get something for you please."

"You don't really have to mi cielito, i'm good." Ariana wondered what the name means. But whatever it is, she loved it.

"Alright. A minute please." Ariana said and left to Yakaka's side before he could stop her. He chuckled before retaining his position back on the couch.

She came back shortly with two white boxes on her hands.
"I made some doughnuts and cupcakes last night, i know you would love them." She beamed.

"I sure will! Anything about you is lovable Ariana." He said making her to duck her head blushing.

She held the boxes as they made their ways outside to the parking lot where he parked his black latest SUV .

"I will visit tomorrow before i leave In ShaAllah." He smiled but stopped when he saw her pouted.

"What's the matter Mi cielito?" He asked worry evident on his face.

"You're leaving tomorrow fa! I thought you were staying longer." She said with a pout. Her face contorted with worry lines.

Aryan chuckled. "I will be missed aye?"

"Yes." She smiled without thinking of anything.

"I'm always missing you Ariana. I can't get enough of you, you know."

"Then extend your stay pleash!" She whined and made a puppy eyes batting her eyelashes. Ya Allah! Those eyes! He couldn't resist them.

"Wish granted Mi'lady!" He chuckled.

"Yayy. Thank you so much dear Aryan!" She had no idea when she squealed while he chuckled watching her with pure love and adoration.

She bade him Goodbye and he left with the promise of returning back tomorrow. Ariana watched as he drove away. Ya Allah! What was happening to her?? Why was she feeling like that towards Aryan? Could she be in love with him?.

"Hm, maybe i am." She smiled and hummed as she made her way inside the house with a beautiful smile on her lips.

KANO,NIGERIA.

Aida screeched as she threw away the vase on the floor making it to shatter into pieces. This was like the tenth time she was calling Aryan without getting response.

She went to the palace yesterday only to find out he travelled! And that to without telling her! That was how he did last time too! She doesn't even get why he was suddenly traveling these days. She understood that might be work and whatnot but why wasn't he picking her calls??.

"Don't you think it's high time you stop Ya Aida? The man clearly seem not to be fazed by you! Please let him be!" Asma said from where she was seated on the couch.

"No i won't! Ya Aryan is the man i love and the man i would spend the rest of my life with In Sha Allah. He's got everything i want in a man! The looks, the brawness, the money, the class, the fame, the title and most importantly i love him! My heart only wants him and would get him at any cost In ShaAllah."

"You should be ashamed of yourself Ya Aida! For God's sake, Ya Aryan was our sister's husband, i don't even know how you managed to even develop feelings for him! He's a brother to us! What if Ya Aira was alive huh?"

"Oh shut it! Ya Aryan is my cousin apart from being my late sister's husband! I have the right to love him just as Ya Aira did! And as far as i'm concerned I'm not committing any sin by loving my deceased sister's husband. Am i?. So please Asma! Just stay within your limits please and stop meddling in my life!"

"Assalamu Alaikum." Their brother's wife Ummulkhair who was around Aida's age or older with a year came into the parlor. She heard all about the blast and decided to cut in through to prevent the siblings from having a fight.

"Yaya Khair." Asma beamed hugging her.

"How are you Asma?" Khair beamed back at Asma.

"Aida ba magana?; Aida, won't you talk to me?" Khair said at fuming Aida with a smile.

"How are you Khair? I had no idea when you arrived." Aida faked a smile at her and left the parlor.

Khair looked at Asma to which the latter smiled and shrugged returning to what she was doing on her phone.

"Hm! The drama will definitely be fun i see!" She laughed but quickly muffled it before Asma could hear her. Duh!

Heyyo guys!.
It has been like ages since i updated! But it's just five days🥲.
Well i was busy 😴😫.
The Drama is yet to begin lovelies! Hehe, brace yourselves for what's coming your wayy!😌 We're about to start playing the chess of Royalty. *wicked grin*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 253 38
"this is a secret that must remain hidden! I do not care of the consequences." The sound of fists connecting with the nearest table was all that coul...
1K 132 19
Some decisions aren't sudden. Just like mine. Again, I glanced over at my result on the school's notice board, where it was telling me I had to repea...
36.1K 6.4K 66
𝕬 π•Ύπ–Šπ––π–šπ–Šπ–‘ 𝕿𝖔 π•­π–”π–šπ–“π–‰ π•­π–ž 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉. β€’ She is Mufida. He is Haidar. They are both yearning for love. She loves him, but with her past al...
1M 53.8K 43
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...