πƒπ„π‚π€π†πŽππ€π‹ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ [...

By mlktaeee

(ON-GOING) Just like a decagon which has ten sides-- . . . 𝐓𝐄𝐍 people, 𝙡𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢 𝙸𝙽 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹π„π’
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 1
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 2
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 3
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 4
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 5
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 6
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 7
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 8
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 9
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 11
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 12
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 13
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 14
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 15
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 16
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 17
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 18

πŸ–‡CHAPTER 10

582 42 6
By mlktaeee

YUNA'S POV

"Yah! Why aren't you talking to me?" I continued on my way and decided to brush his presence off.

The apartment was a walking distance from the police station which I found convenient.

He ditched me to have lunch with another girl.

It's not like I have a reason to be mad though...

I'm 'just' his bestfriend after all.

"Like seriously? Are you mad at me about something?"

I didn't reply and walked a little more faster, making sure that he'd know I didn't want to talk to him at the moment. "Why are you not speaking to me? I won't know what I have done wrong if you don't talk?!" He frustratingly uttered this time, obviously catching up with my pace since his legs are too long

Curse him and that long legs of his!

"Come on Shin Yuna! Why are you being like this?"

"Being like what?!"

"This! Getting all grumpy and sht! You're not even talking to me! I was worried when I heard I fight broke out and you were there! Can't you atleast tell me you're okay or something?!"he somehow raised his voice which made me quite taken aback. The road was still filled with cars and busses but the side walk is currently empty, which means we look like some stupid senior highschool students fighting over some stuff.

"You already checked me earlier! I was fine wasn't I? Why are you so worked up about it—"

"I'm your 'Bestfriend'! What do you expect me to react?!! Laugh?!"

'his bestfriend'.

"Do you now understand??? I'm your bestfriend!! I have the rigrh to worry over some things! Because I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND—"

his bestfriend...

His bestfriend...

Why the fuck does he keep on mentioning that crappy word.

"OKAY!!! I GET IT! I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND! JUST YOUR FUCKING BESTFRIEND! NOW FUCK OFF BECAUSE YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I instantly turned my back when I felt tears resting on my eyes, ready to fall down any time soon. I let out a loud sigh when I realized that we finally reached our apartment. I didn't look at him nor even a glance about his reaction before going inside the building.

---

LIA'S POV

[I heard that punk got into a fight? Good for him. Update me as soon as you notice him getting suspicious or going somewhere]

My heart started hammering inside my chest upon reading the text message sent from an unknown number.

"Look at you" we all turned to Beomgyu and Ryujin walking their way back to us. Beomgyu was pointing out the bruises Ryu had on her lip and her cheek.

I instantly looked away when Ryu's dad soon followed them, looking like he was about to crush somebody. "Stop moving around, you're too fidgety for someone who looks like a sloth"

Was that an insult?

I disregarded Soobin's comment and stayed silent

I've been bothered by a lot of things recently and I feel like I had no energy to talk at all.

And by that, I mean. AT ALL!!

I gave up replying, tapping the sides of my phone lightly by my finger.

What have I got myself into?

"The case is settled, all of you can leave" Mr. Choi uttered, which I think it's Soobin's father?

"Yah! Are you going home by yourself?" Soobin spoke beside me so I had to look up at him.

At this point he's literally a walking tower!

"Chaeryoung is just a few apartment away from ours, so we'll go home together I guess. It's just a walking distance! Why? You're worried about me now Choi?" I teased and slightly bumped him on the side before smiling.

"Worried? Keep on dreaming elf" my brows soon furrowed upon hearing the nickname he just gave me. I was about to beat the sht out of him when I was stopped by a deep baritone voice.

"Choi Soobin, let's go" I bit my lip, slightly bothered by how cold his father sounded.

Soobin didn't reply before following behind him without even looking at me.

"Thank you for bringing this bastard to the hospital" Yeonjun's Dad said before simply tapping Yeji's back. Yeonjun frowned, pulling his father away from us.

"Goodbye ladies! Take care—AW!"

"Lower down your voice! You sound like a fucking megaphone"  I snickered when Yeonjun's dad smacked the back of his head. Hyunjin also came to pick up his sister while Beomgyu took Ryujin home. Soon after, Chaeryoung, Taehyun and I left.

"Tch" we turned to look at Taehyun when he suddenly let out a small smirk, glancing at his phone. "I'll take you guys home, if that's okay?"

"Are you sure? It's already late—"

"Yeah, I don't mind. It's not like  someone's waiting for me at home" he absentmindedly replied in which made Chaeryoung and i look at eachother. The last part was somehow whispered but still enough for us to hear.

He led us to his car so i offered to take the backseat while Chaeryoung sat at the front. I suppressed my smile when I noticed how the both of them panicked when they realized they were seating right next to eachother.

Something's going in. AND I'M HERE FOR IT!

"Why did you offer to take us home all of a sudden Taehyun-shi?" I asked. He smirked before looking straight at the road.

"Any person will offer to take you home if they were to read Soobin hyung's text" Chaeryoung remained quiet but proceeded to give him a 'huh?-look'

I became curious so I learned forward a little more.

"Why?? What was his text?"

"We're here" Taehyun uttered, stopping in front of the building where I we currently stay.

"Thank you so much! I'll make sure to repay you by passing all your outputs tomorrow because I don't have money to treat you to a meal" we both laughed when we heard what Chaeryoung said.

"Lia noona! I  forwarded Soobin hyung's text to you! Enjoy reading!" He commented gleefuly before leaving. I took my phone from my pocket and I saw a text message pop up on my notification. Chaeryoung leaned in to read the text as well.

[You better take them home because if something happens, I'll make sure to chop your body parts first thing in the morning and then feed it to the snakes my father used to own <3]

THEY HAVE SNAKES? THAT'S COOL!

---

RYUJIN'S POV

"So Yeonjun and Soobin are your cousins?" He nodded as a response and then soon made us silent once again.

I bit my lip when something ached on my right elbow.

"Jesus Christ! When will I have a peaceful smooth skin with no scratches!" I frustratingly muttered while gazing on the scratches I had.

"Let's clean it, there's a store nearby. I'll buy the medicines"

"It will heal on it's own"

"If you want a smooth skin then I guess treating it would be the best solution" I didn't argue anymore when he pulled me inside the paharmacy and started buying things.

"Aigoo! What happened to you young lady?" My attention diverted to the old woman behind the counter who's currently scanning what we bought.

"Oh, I had a fight at school!" I heard Beomgyu sigh when I sounded so proud about it. The old woman suspiciously looked at him which left us confused.

"Are you sure your boyfriend over here didn't do that to you?"

"Ah no! No! I would never do that madame! With this face?"

Huh? I didn't know he was this conceited.

I crossed my arms over my chest before raising my brows at him. He was busy showing off his charms to the old lady and continued to persuade her that he didn't do anything.

"Take care! Such a young couple" the old woman muttered after waving us goodbye.

He instructed me to sit on the gutter as he volunteered to clean it.

"Ouch! You're dabbing it too carelessly!" I scoffed but he remained focused on cleaning my wound.

I gazed at his face once again before looking away.

Geez, he's making my heart beat so fast.

I pulled my elbow away from his grip which made him look up and meet my gaze.

"You should really stop this kind acts Choi Beomgyu"

"Huh? I'm trying to be kind here—"

"Beacuse at this point I'll end up falling for you..."

I saw how his eyes suddenly grew wide from what i just said.

Tsss. I expected him to react like this.

"So, if you don't want me falling for—"

"Who says you couldn't?"

• • •
🖇

Beomgyu rn: 😎

Sorry the update took too long to be published. I hope you enjoyed this.

And don't forget to vote and drop your opinions on the comment section.

HAVE A GREAT DAY💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.5K 20
❝if you didn't fuck it up, we would still be together❞ ✎ hueningkai wants his yuna back π—§π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† π—Άπ˜€ π—½π˜‚π—Ώπ—² π—³π—Άπ—°π˜π—Άπ—Όπ—» I DONT...
24.2K 865 43
A normal yet a not so normal high school love story. I'm surprised I managed to make it reach to the spot where the chapters doesn't make sense at al...
7.1K 323 26
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeonjun never did. Well, maybe until he met someone special. Special with a little bit of attitude. A YEONJUN...