Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Fifty

5.1K 359 63
By IvoryValentia

"Can we get out of this rain first, please?" I sighed.

I looked around and saw some shelter on the side, the structure was similar to a Glorieta but much larger and run down.

I pointed towards it and walked forward first, not without paying attention to my surroundings first. They hesitated but followed along, the air around them was tense and not in a good way. I could pretty much guess why, they don't particularly favor this other old dude.

Imma call him, Aged Olive. Since I suppose his head has some similarities to it.

" I want to get this over with before the plot- *ehem* I mean things go along what that Bloody Bollock plans to do. So listen first to the last recording on this phone. I need to do something for a really quick moment so take that time to get some of this shit sorted out, Will that be fine? "

" Wha- You just got kidnapped and now you want to go and do something?! " Demetrius got up in frustration.

" Alright, then do you suppose I should leave those dead bodies laying around there out in the open? Hm? I thought so. I can handle this myself, it's not like kidnappings are anything new to me. Now, get this childhood problem out of the way and fix that college yadayada whateva you lot did. I'm already talking too much."

I did not take no for an answer. If I get this fixed then that large part of the novel would be resolved and I can find out who that mother fucking bollock is and shove his eyeballs down his throat.

I wasn't lying though, I do plan on ripping his eyes. I have always kept my word, the men in the military I served had first-hand experience of my promises.

While they converse I walked back into the rain but not before Slade wrapped his coat over my hip. I looked at him but he continued and then went back to listening.

I honestly do not like that he did so because not only is it semi-wet, it was heavy. I was very tempted to remove it but I chose not to.

The bodies were placed in one of the abandoned buildings, it was quite hard to drag them there because their clothes added to their weight and they were already pretty fucking heavy.

It seemed like they paused the recording to take some of the information in, I doubt they've been halfway through it but Vincenzo and Heinrich were visibly arguing.

I heard a thumping of footsteps through the rain and I whipped my head towards the direction, he might be far but I can recognize that stupid run anywhere.

"VALENTINA!" Charles yelled from far away, I can see his tears all the way here and he needs to wipe that snot.

I stretched my arms wide, and he came running but nearly slipped towards me. He engulfed me in a hug and raised my body to the air.

" ARE YOU PLANNING ON GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK YOU- YOU-..HMNGGG. " He mumbled incoherent words of worry.

"Don't you worry, you dumbass." I laughed as he hugged me from the waist and he kneeled on the floor as his knees gave out.

"*gasp* Why are you- Where did you get- A-aren't you cold???" He worried over my clothes.

" I am but before I am cold, I am starving. Do we have a booked hotel here or something? I would appreciate it if I can take a shower." I sighed.

"Yes, of course, it's not far from here." He then placed his hand on my upper back while stretching his coat to cover my head.

"Oh, wait a moment." I said and went back to the Glorieta, they were already looking my way though which made it easier.

"I'll be heading first to the hotel, let's talk once we are all fresh and clean. Please eat first too, bye." I then followed Charles.

I halted once more and turned around.

"Sorry, but can you give me that phone real quick?" I asked and Vincenzo handed me the phone.

I threw it to the ground and stomped on it till it was to bits and pieces.

"He might be able to track it so just log into my email account. I sent it there, you guys should be able to quickly figure out what my email would be." And with that, I finally left with Charles.

-Third Person's POV-

In the middle of their argument, they stopped talking as they saw Charles yelling Valentina's name.

"He refers to her on a first-name basis?" Heinrich narrowed his eyes at the nearing figure.

"That's not even the worse part." Raven said as he glared at Charles who crushed Valentina into and embrace then lifted her up.

They stared as he covered her with his coat and place his hand on her back. 

"Remind me again, why haven't you replaced her bodyguard?" Sebastian piped while fiddling with the bullets in his hands.

"If I did, she'd hate me." Claude sighed.

She halted and then turned around to approach them, "I'll be going first to the hotel, let's talk once we are all fresh and clean. Please eat first too, bye." But then she came back to destroy the phone. She gave them permission to access her email and sent them a small smile before following Charles who was waiting for her.

"...Let's continue our conversation at the hotel." Vincenzo said and stood up. Heinrich agreed and trailed behind Valentina and Charles who seemed to be sucked into their own conversation.

Inside the Hotel, Valentina went ahead and took a shower first. Charles brought her, her luggage and she bit her lip in frustration that the only sleepwear she brought was her private ones as she thought she'd only be alone.

Luckily, she did bring her robes with her so the problem was slightly solved.

With her face cleaned from all of the make-up, once she walked out of the bathroom, Charles took notice of the two bruises on each side of her face as well as the bruises she had on her back. 

"What happened?! Did they-"

"The cheeks, I was slapped and the rest of the bruises are because I had to jump from a car. Then the other spots, just know it isn't forced onto me." She shrugged.

Charles' eyes bulged as he realized that the other spots she was referring to were her hickeys. He zipped his mouth and agreed not to talk about it, as long as it was not by force and she was willing, he had no problem with it.

Meanwhile, Charles looked for the medical kit to rub an ointment around the cuts on Valentina's face as well as bruising cream, the men continued on listening to the audio.

"I can tell you are confused, Well you have Heinrich, Vincenzo, and your Father to blame for that. Everything is just lining up soo perfectly"  They heard the voice of a man snicker, Vincenzo and Heinrich immediately knew who it was and Heinrich's stomach twisted in anger. But they tried to process what he meant by Valentina's father.

"No, I'd blame you. Wanker shit."

"Orlando, smack her."

Then when they heard the loud smack and the sound of spitting they knew the extent of a slap of that strength where they can guess just by the sound of it hitting. As they proceeded to listen to it, they realized she was hit repeatedly.

Bursting into her room, she was in the middle of being treated by Charles who was rubbing the ointment on her back.

She raised her head so her eyes were able to meet theirs. She was confused as her hair hang down from her face.

" What are you two doing? " Raven questioned with a forced smile.

Their position was easy to be misunderstood, Valentina just raised her brow and asked Charles if he could leave the room until she calls him.

" He was just adding some cream on my back, stop overreacting. " She said while stretching her arms upwards. They might not have said anything but the look they were giving her said enough,

Caius trudged to her and gently placed his hands on each side of her cheeks. He moved her hair away and turned to see that her left and right cheeks did indeed have large bruises and cuts on them.

In the process, they also saw hickeys but decided to keep it to themselves for that moment since they also saw hickeys on Vincenzo's neck.

" So, did you finish listening to the audio yet? " 

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 117 14
untamable; adjective: • (of an animal) not capable of being domesticated • not capable of being controlled. ❛ Rune reaches out, slower this time...
49.9K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
255K 17.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
7.9K 510 10
What if one day you found a book that told you what would happen to your life? What would you do? Did you say "I don't know?" because like, same. I w...