KONOHA GENINS FUTURE

By KaushikRaj88150

Not a typical future fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. Toads came from Mount Myoboku... More

Arrival
NARUTO PART - 1
NARUTO PART - 2
NARUTO PART - 3
NARUTO PART - 4
NARUTO PART - 5
NARUTO LAST PART
NEJI
INO
KIBA (Naruto's Death)
SASUKE
SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)
AUTHORS NOTE
SHIKAMARU
HINATA PART- 1
HINATA PART - 3
HINATA PART - 4
HINATA PART - 5
HINATA LAST PART.
SAKURA PART - 1
SAKURA PART - 2
SAKURA PART - 3
AUTHORS NOTE.
SAKURA PART - 4
BREAK FOR A WEEK
TENTEN
GAARA PART - 1
Upcoming Naruhina Stories by Me.
GAARA PART - 2
SHINO
CHOJI
I messed up.
ROCK LEE
KONOHAMARU PART - 1
KONOHAMARU PART - 2
KONOHAMARU PART - 3
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 1
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 2
Happy Birthday Legend.
AMBUSH
AMBUSHED
BACKFIRE
TRUTH
JOY AND FEAR
FALLBACK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
THE TALE OF THE SANIN
REUNION
PLANNING.
Author's Sorry.
ALMOST A CENTURY AGO
FINAL PLAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2
LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

HINATA PART - 2

3K 50 0
By KaushikRaj88150

"Who the hell is he" said sakura.

"Leave her alone jerk"" said Ino.

"What does he mean by you will be mine" said tenten looking at hinata.

"He means he wants to die by my hand" said Naruto clenching his fist

"Calm down Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"Let's watch further" said Shikaku.

Screen started glowing again.

Hinata tried to fight but his grip was firm. Hinata channeled her chakra into her forearms new hirashin seal just then Naruto came there in a golden flash. He saw someone grabbing hinata's hand. He goes to attack when many puppets started to attack him. He started breaking them and mysterious man started to go away with hinata.

Naruto with the help of small RASENSHURIKEN breaks all puppets at once and started making his way towards hinata.

That mysterious man left hinata's hand and said.

"I'll come back for you later" said that man.

Naruto quickly made shadow clone, clone grabbed hinata and real Naruto punched that mysterious man and that man face break like puppets.

"Next time, I'll come personally" said that man and his puppet breaks apart.

Naruto quickly goes to hinata.

"Are you okay" asked Naruto.

"Yeah Iam fine Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"Who the hell was that man and why did he tried to kidnap you".

"I don't know he just came out of nowhere and said you'll be mine" said hinata.

Just then an ANBU came.

"Naruto Hokage summoned you very urgently and you should go to Lady hinata" said ANBU.

Both of them nodded and Naruto teleported hinata with him.

They went inside the office.

"Hinata just now your family member Koi came and told us someone abducted Hanabi and your father too" said Kakashi.

"This is serious" said Shikaku.

"They tried to kidnap main family only" said Jiraiya.

" I think they kidnapped them because they want hinata" said Shikaku.

"Yeah right" said Hiruzen.

Suddenly room filled with killer intent of Naruto. His chakra was leaking due to his anger. He was looking towards the ground and his eyes red.

"Calm down Naruto" said Sasuke but he didn't listen.

"Continue to watch maybe then he will be fine" said Shikamaru

"WHAT" shouted hinata and started crying.

Just then Sakura came and Kakashi told him what happened. She started supporting crying hinata.

"Kakashi Sensie someone tried to kidnap hinata too." Said Naruto.

"I sensed Otsutsuki chakra from him, but there are no Otsutsuki left where did he came from" said Naruto.

"I have an idea" said hinata.

Kakashi raisen an eyebrow. Hinata was about to say something when suddenly whole office shook. Ground started trembling. They look out from Hokage office and saw huge explosion in forest. Just then they saw another huge meteorite coming towards forest too. It contacted outside the village.

"What the hell is happening" said Sakura.

Suddenly someone spawn in Hokage office.

That was the same mysterious man. Naruto quickly covered hinata. Sakura took fighting stance too.

"Sakura he's not real look we can see right through him" said Kakashi stopping her from destroying whole office.

"My name is Toneri Otsutsuki, Iam a decendent of Hamura Otsutsuki. This world of sage of six path is corrupted. I will destroye it. Moon will continue to fall on earth. And hanabi Hyuga is in my palace if you want her to be safe.............. Hinata Hyuga you have to marry me" said Toneri.

"Why the fuck my life cannot be normal" shouted Naruto punching ground.

Neji slowly steps back he knows the power of that punch very well.

"What kid, you want to get girl like hinata without any problem. You have to pay the price. She's one in a million" said Jiraiya.

Hinata blushed a little.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Like hell I won't let you touch her. I'll kick your ass " said Naruto.

"You can never touch me" said Toneri.

And then he vanished.

"Who's Hamura and how can he control the moon" said Hinata.

"Hamura was brother of sage of six path, he left his brother on earth and went to moon to stay there and guard his mother Kaguya" said Naruto.

"Why does he wants to marry me" said hinata.

"Well technically you are also a decendent of Hamura, so maybe he will get something from that" said Naruto.

"Iam a decendent of Hamura?" Asked hinata.

"Yes, in short you can say he was the first Hyuga" said Naruto.

"Did you know about this Hiashi" asked Hiruzen.

"No, there's no mention in our journals about who was the first Hyuga." Said Hiashi.

"Everything aside if he made moon fall on earth there will be nothing left" said Kakashi.

"I said I have an idea" said hinata.

"I'll accept his praposal, I'll go with him on moon or where ever he has kept hanabi" said

"He didn't said anything about your dad but he was kidnapped too. What happened to your father" asked Naruto.

" I saved him...." Said Sasuke coming from portal with hiashi on his shoulder unconscious

"Father " shouted hinata and checks her father.

"He unconscious, I was on my way to village to report about these meteorites. They are falling in every nation. There I saw hiashi-sama fighting some puppets. He was exhausted" said Sasuke.

Then Naruto told him about Toneri and what he wants. Just then an ANBU appeared.

"Hokage sama 2 Meteor are just above the village if they made fall on village everything will be done for" said ANBU.

"Can you take care of meteorite" asked Kakashi to Sasuke.

"I can take one but two at the same time is problem" said Sasuke.

"Are you guyz forgetting something" said Naruto.

"You can destroy, it then it will fall in peices. We have to fully annihilate it" said Sasuke.

"Well I created a new Jutsu and it can take care of it" said Naruto.

"Let's go then" said Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke jumped outside. Kakashi with everyone went on the Terris of hokage tower. There were 2 big meteorites coming towards them in speed one towards Hokage mountain and one towards northen village gate.

Sasuke with his RAIKIRI destroyed meteor and diverted its path towards forest.

All eyes were on Naruto. Everyone was wondering what is his this new Jutsu.

Naruto transformed into Kurama to reach the meteor just below few hundred meteor he activated six paths mode and stands on truth seeker orb. And made hand signs.

"RASENRING SPIRALLING FEAR WHEEL "

Said Naruto and small black ball of chakra appeared in his hand he threw it toward meteor. After contacting with meteor meteor started sucking in that black orb. Orbs size started to grow and in just few moments whole meteor was sucked inside it.

"One destroyed a fucking meteor and other sucked it don't know where, just how powerful are these two" said Jiraiya.

Genins eyes were widened. Destroying a meteor is not a simple thing.

Both of them then went to hokage tower's Terris.

"What the hell was that Jutsu" asked Sakura.

"Yeah dobe when did you created it" asked Sasuke.

"Well I thought about if tobi's kamui ability gave him access to pocket dimension then why not me. So I tried to find a way to make pocket dimension for me, then I realised I have to find a way to access it, I can't create pocket dimension I just have to find a way to enter it. Then I created densest rasengan and it opened the portal" said Naruto.

Everyone nodded.

"So here's the plan hinata will accept the offer and she will go with Toneri then you'll go after her" said Kakashi.

"Well there's another way and there's one problem too" said Sasuke.

Kakashi asked what.

"I found a place where these puppets were coming from its a portal which directly opens in the center of moon. There's a big pool between the portals. It puts the person in heavy genjutsu and shows them their childhood memories and stuff to waste there time. I was caught up in it but I quickly dispersed it" said Sasuke.

"And problem" aske Kakashi.

"If me and Naruto both went to the moon then there will be no one to tackle upcoming meteors, so I have to stay here, I can't go with Naruto" said Sasuke.

"I think I'll go with hinata in that portal that you said there is and from there we'll directly go to his palace and bring back hanabi and killed that bastard" said Naruto.

"I'll assign you team you won't go alone " said Kakashi.

"Worst case scenario I'll destroy the fucking moon" said Naruto.

"Calm down idiot" said sakura.

"Chill sakura, Sasuke can create another one easily, right sasuke" asked Naruto.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

"He can destroy the whole moon and he can create another one" shouted Kiba

"Are these two stronger then Hashirama and Madara" asked Shibi.

"Maybe" said Hiruzen.

"Lord Hashirama was named god of shinobi no way they are more powerful than him" said Neji.

Sakura ,Shikamaru ,Sai ,Naruto and hinata was assigned to go in that portal to bring back hanabi.

Kakashi was trying to tell Every kage to wait till this mission get completed, because raikage was ready to destroy moon with chakra cannon.

Sasuke was in village.

Everyone was at the entrance of portal.

"This pool will put all of us in genjutsu." said Sakura.

"It will show us childhood memories of anything, I can dispel it quickly because my chakra control is good then I'll wake you all up" said sakura.

Everyone nodded and jumped into the pool. Hinata was quickly caught in a genjutsu. It started showing days of her early life and times she tried to talk to Naruto.

Memory #1

Hinata was standing behind a tree and Naruto was training there. She puts a bag of fruits there and quickly runs away. They were nearly 6-7 years old.

Memory #2

Hinata was outside of Naruto's apartment. It was the time of noon. She puts a bento box on ground and knocks on his door and quickly ran off and hid behind a nearby wall. She saw Naruto came out and took the bento box. She smiled and went off.

"That was you" said Naruto with tears in her eyes.

Hinata nodded.

Memory #3

Naruto was on ground with blood on his face and hand. Some villagers beated him. Hinata went to him. He was unconscious. She pulls him towards the tree shed and cleaned his blood. Then she rubbed ointment on his injuries. Then he started waking up. Hinata got embarrassed and quickly ran off.

Everyone was shocked to see this. This is the first time they saw how Naruto used to get those injuries.

"You took care of him since then" said kurenai.

Hinata looked at the ground.

Naruto had tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe how can someone love him that much.

Memory #4

It was Naruto's 8th birthday. Hinata was outside of his house. She puts pastry on his door and knocked and then she ran off. She saw no one came outside. Then she remembered that on his birthday he used to go outside the village so no one will beat him.

Memory #5

It was Naruto's 9th birthday. Hinata was on his door with handmade cake and hand knitted scarf in her hand. She activated byakugan and saw Naruto was inside sleeping on his bed. She puts cake and scarf on ground and knocks on the door and she ran off. she saw Naruto came outside and after seeing cake he started jumping in delight. He quickly puts scarf around his neck. And shouted, "Thank you" looking around. Hinata smiled and started walking towards her house.

Naruto hugged hinata. In front of everyone. Now he didn't mind what anyone will think he couldn't waste anymore time in thinking.

"Thank you Hinata. I always thought it was some ninja or maybe someone else. I never thought that it would be you. " Said Naruto

"It's ok Naruto-kun" said hinata.

Sakura ino and tenten had tears in their eyes.

"How can someone love soo deeply "said Ino.

Memory was about to start when Sakura woke her up.

"Jeez hinata you were caught in strongest genjutsu we are trying to wake you up for the past 15minues" said Sakura.

"I-Iam sorry" said hinata and then they started walking towards the portal.

After reaching they sat on Sai's Ink birds.

They traveled for the whole day and stayed at empty village.

That night hinata saw a dream and in her dream hamura came and showed her something and gave his chakra to her.

Next day they found Toneri's palace.

"I'll go alone from front gate if anything happens I'll activate Naruto-kun's hirashin seal" said hinata.

Naruto grabbed her hand.

"All the best hime" said Naruto.

Hinata smiled and then she went from front gate and Naruto and others through others gates.

Hinata walks in and she activated her byakugan and she saw hanabi in one room she quickly went there and she saw her eyes were stolen.

Just then Toneri came there.

"I knew you would come" said Toneri. And he opened his eyes and this time his eyes were different.

"Your eyes" said hinata.

"That's why I needed you , I wanted purest byakugan there were only 2 people with pure byakugan you and your sister. I implaned her eyes and awakened my TENSEIGAN" said Toneri.

"TENSEIGAN" said Jiraiya.

"I thought it was a myth" said Hiashi.

"What's tensiegan hiashi" asked Shikaku.

" There a saying in Hyuga that there is a more powerful version of Byakugan called Tensiegan but no one every managed to Awaken it and no one ever seen it" said Hiashi.

"We saw these same eyes earlier on someone else's future, hinata will get these eyes in future" said Shikamaru.

"Give back my sister's eye" said Hinata.

"Forget it you can't do that and now you are here Iam going to marry you because I am alone here " said Toneri.

Hinata took fighting stance and attacked him.

Naruto came there too and he started fighting with Toneri.

Toneri vanished. Shikamaru and sakura picked up hanabi and started walking outside. Naruto hinata went in basement of palace and found many byakugan eyes collected at a single place. Toneri was trying to do something with it. Hinata created kind fist and with the help of Naruto's chakra destroyed all byakugans.

Then Naruto and Toneri started fighting on the surface of moon and Naruto gave chakra infused punch to Toneri and his whole attitude blewed through his ass.

Then hinata told Toneri about how Hamura told her about secret in other basement of his palace.

Toneri realised his mistake and promised that moon will never approach the earth again.

"So this was moon mission" said Tenten.

"Fighting on moon.. man it's badass" said kiba.

"Naruto saved world yet another time" said Inoichi.

Scene shifted Naruto and Hinata was walking.

"Where are we going Naruto-kun " asked hinata.

"Well because of war and that stupid Mission I forgot that I never took you on a date so today is our Official First Date" said Naruto.

"Ok.... but why in forest " asked Hinata.

"I'll show you, that place is very special for me "said Naruto.

To be continued...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 444 24
I'm secretly the heir to both the Senju and Uchiha clans. A three-part prophecy was placed on me: 1. I'm to unite the reincarnates 2. I'll bring love...
26.6K 450 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
142K 5K 139
BOOK TWO | 100 Chapters | Over half a year has passed since the events of the first book. Now entering adulthood, Naruto Uzumaki is determined as eve...
254K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...