The Knight || Aizawa and chil...

By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ What happens when Shota Aizawa, the well known EraserHead hero, new neighbor turns out to... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒r 𝑣𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑥

1.4K 86 18
By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

      "Damn it", Y/n's mother cursed as she placed the stack of cash onto the table. Y/n was laying on the floor coloring her drawing in. When she added the finishing touches she jumped up onto her feet then rushed over towards her mother who was sitting at the dinner table. "Momma", she called causing her tired mother to look down at her.

"I drew you", she beamed lifting the paper high up for her to see. On it was a badly drawn Mother L/n; She wore a huge pink dress and was holding a wobbly drawn sword. Her mother smiled  and took the picture from her daughter's hands. She held it out in front of herself. A geniune, beaming and tired smile was on her face.

"This is beautiful baby! You're going to be an artist one day", Her mother exclaimed. Y/n smiled proudly from the praise.

Her daughter always made her days a bit less exhausting. From worrying about All for One popping in to kill her when he believes Y/n doesn't need a mother, the constant memory loss and other worrying things. Even though her daughter is the child of a monster she continues to amaze her. Y/n is truly amazing; she deserved a better mother. That's what y/n's mother always thought, that one single phrase She deserves a better mother. Her eyes then noticed a little princess y/n and her king father, All For One.

"Daddy is a king and I'm the princess", Y/n explained. Her mother remained quiet. After a minute of silence she placed the paper down then turned her head to face her daughter.

"It's beautiful baby. You'll be an artist", she answered a forced smile now present on her face. "Come here", her mother said turning her body to the left to face her daughter. She leaned over and lift her disgusted up by the underarms. She placed her on top of her lap.

A large imprint on her face was pretty visible now. Y/n's mother frowned upon it. She knew she did that, but doesn't know how her daughter could forgive her soon after. She smacked her then next thing she's holding a drawing her daughter made of their little family.

"Mommy's sorry okay", she said. "It's okay you told me said sorry already", y/n replied. "Oh yeah I did", her mother hummed. "Listen baby...you are a good and kind little girl", her mother said while fixing one of her puffs, pulling on some of the hair to add to the curls making them look like Pom poms more.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise okay baby", her mother questioned tiring her daughters had up with her fingers. "I know I'm a queen", y/n exclaimed. "Like Queen Ahava", She added. "That's right just like her", her mother chuckled then brought her daughter into a tight hug. Y/n immediately hugged her back; giving her mother all the love she could give into the hug they were sharing. Her mother's hugs will always be special to her. Of course this was one sided. The only reason the hug felt so special this one time was because it's a goodbye hug.

Her mother broke the hug and smiled down at her daughter.

"I have to go to the store now", her mother informed placing her daughter back onto the floor.

"Can I come", Y/n asked excitedly its been a wile since she went outside. "I'm just getting a few things I'm barely going anywhere", her mother explained while slipping her shoes on. "I still want to come", Y/n continued asking. "Please please pleasseee", Y/n begged squeezing her hands together in a begging motion.

"I said no", her mother snapped. Y/n's smile dropped and she took a step back. Her mother placed a hand against her own face trying to clam herself down.

"Sorry baby just not today, Its a quick run okay", her mother sighed forcing a smile yet again. "Okay", Y/n replied. "Good...just wait for me", her mother said grabbing the door knob and opening the door. She stepped out and was about to close the door, but she stopped.

"I love you", her mother said, back still facing her daughter. "I love you too momma", Y/n answered a smile now back on her face. Her mother stood there for a couple more seconds before closing the door. Now heading into a random destination.

An hour turned into a day.

A day turned into days.

Days now turned into weeks.

Weeks have now turned into a month.

☆ ☆ ☆

Her mother was now running through the crowd , shoving people out of her. Not paying any attention to the cursing and shouts from the people.

"WHY AM I OUT HERE", her screamed in her head. The last thing she remembered was her daughter showing a drawing of their family. She didn't remember anything else after seeing the kiddy drawing of All for one and their daughter.

She arrived at the apartment complex where they lived;They were the only residents at the place. No even a landlord was present. Her husband owned the place under a fake name.

Y/n's mother rushed up the stairs making a beeline straight for their apartment door. She fished out her keys and shove them into the keyhole. She opened the door quickly stepping inside. It was dark in the room. The walls were torn with scratch marks, the floor was littered with food cans, hemp tissue boxes, hell there were even bite marks on some of the money from the stack she left behind. Her mother closed the door quietly.

"Y/n baby! I'm here", her mother called out treading carefully throughout their small home. "Please let her be okay", her mother pleaded internally. She didn't care what All for one do to her, just let her baby be okay. Her mother stoped when she felt something tickling her feet. She looked down seeing a small snake like pitch black hand. Around her was a pool of black littering snake hands. They shook and moved around violently like floopping fish.

Her eyes followed the pond of little devil hands it lead to the living room area. Against the wall where the tv used to be was her daughter. She sat against the wall she looked weak. If you you walked closer towards her you could see her skin was shaping out her tiny skull.

"Baby", her mother called taking a step forward. A huge shadow appeared on the wall behind her daughter. Demonic eyes of all shapes and sizes appeared din the black mass.

"Momma", she question her voice hoarse. He mother stared in horror at her malnourished child.

"Why didn't you eat anything, why didn't you get help", her mother questioned tears filling her eyes. "You told me to wait", her daughter answered. "No I didn't", her mother questioned. Y-Yes you did, her daughter replied. "Baby I didn't please tell me the tr-", her mother began now walking towards her daughter.

A black spike shot out from the huge mass on the wall. It sliced her mother's cheek. Her mother let out a cry falling back onto her butt. "Momma", Y/n tried shouting, but her voice was too weak. Her mother placed a hand agains her cheek; Blood coated her inner palm like spilled paint. Her mother looked back at Y/n who was on her knees holding a hand out towards her mother. Her mother then began looking around.

"Why am I back here", her mother questioned. "...You...You promise you would come back" , Y/n replied. "..Why would I ever come back to you", her mother snapped standing up. "I left you the goddamn money", Her spat swinging her hand to the side. Her mother looked back seeing the Hal eaten money. "AND YOU ATE IT", her mother raged. Y/n curled up into a ball in hopes to block her mother's shouts and curses. When her mother noticed the position her mother began stomping towards her.

"I know you hear me", Her mother snapped storming towards her. She grabbed her by one of her puffs to make her daughter look up at her. Y/n gripped her mother's wrist in hopes to lessen the pain on her scalp.

"I tried..I tried to help you and you always , always find some goddamn way to mess it up for yourself", her mother spat. "Can't you understand. I can't be your mom ANYMORE", her mother screamed holding her hair tighter and lifting it more. "Momma please", Y/n whimpered tears falling down her face. Her mother gave her a scowl then shoved her onto the ground. The woman backed away hands on top of her head. She let out a tired chuckle and began shaking her head.

"Did you not just fucking hear me I am not your mother any fucking mo-", her mother tried shouting, her words were cut short when a huge sharp edged mass of black shadow shout out from the pool behind her. It's split revealing it's row of razor sharp teeth. Once her torso was in-between it's mouth it bit down, but not hard enough to kill her. It few her back knocking the dinner table aside. The mass slammed her against the other end of the wall from across her. The teeth pressed down more its teeth digging into her sides. Her mother hacked blood making it splattered onto the demonic beast that had her in its mouth.

"Momma", Y/n cried out about to try and stand up.

"I'M NOT YOUR GODDAMN MOM", her mother raged causing y/n to flinch. "I-I was suppose to have a daughter not a devil child", her mother spat, blood falling down the side of her mouth. "You are devil incarnate...do you hear a evil fucking incarnate", her mother rambled in about to pass out from blood lost. Y/n looked a there stunned. Tears welled up in her eyes then she went back into her protective position. Her knees up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them. She shoved her face into her lap, her forehead resting against her knees. She ignored the screams and cursing of her mother as her quirk squeezed her tighter and tighter until the familiar sound of a body snapping in half. Y/n sobbed into her knees while she listened to her mother's body being devoured and torn apart.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 5 27
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ" Alison Jackson-Aizawa is a famous writer and relative to the Pro...
617 30 19
"Shota Aizawa, the Pro-Hero better known as 'Eraserhead' is dead at the age of thirty." Why... Why out of everyone... did it have to be him?
142K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 2 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall, a lot of cringe, so if th...
11.9K 504 41
[Completed✔️] A student will meet her new playmate for the first time. - Izuku is a joyful student and loves to play with any kind of toys or games...