๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... More

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

10.1K 454 659
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

It was goin on 6 when I heard hella banging at my door; this instantly woke me from my sleep.

Normally ion sleep this long... but I did today.

I looked down and seen that Mama was still asleep.

I quickly got up and grabbed my Glock; before getting my sister and bringing her in the room with mama.

The banging commenced; so I slowly made my way seeing Los outside my front door.

How the fuck this nigga get my address?

I tucked my shit and opened up the door, "where the fuck she at?" He started spazzing and I mugged the shit out of em.

"Nigga back the fuck up; first of all. What exactly is it that you want?"

"My girl nigga; I know her fast ass is here. You fuck her?" He got in my face and I clutched my shit cause what you trynna do?

"Kasi-," I heard Mama's voice but she stopped talking mid-sentence.

"You got 5 seconds to bring your ass out here or I'm gon drag you out," Los spoke.

I chuckled, "you not dragging her no where; better find you somebody safe to play with."

"Lil nigga, I'll kill your young ass... respect your elders bitch boy." Los replied and I just couldn't help myself; I started laughing.

I got more bodies than this nigga could count...

"Kasim, its coo. I'm gonna go," Samora spoke up.

"Maaan, you ain't gotta go no where if you not feeling cuz. He not doin shit," I looked at her.

She looked scared; nervous even. I wasn't sure but I know I ain't want her leaving with him.

Ion know if he be hitting her but ion trust it.

Sum tell me he do or he might one day — he gives those vibes and since he been dealing with mama since she was an adolescent — I wouldn't be surprised if he molded her a certain way.

Built her up the way he wanted her; he groomed her.

He had too— she was 16 when she got with him.

Salem was 20.

"I'm okay Kasim, thank you for letting me stay for a while," she mumbled as she walked past me.

Before she left out, I pulled her back and this made Los stop.

"You sure you good?" I looked at her dead in her eyes.

"I am," she quickly nodded and Los snatched her away from me.

I was about to get her; but my sister emerged from the bedroom.

"Booda, I'm hungry," she whined.

"Aight hol on."

I waited until Samora was fully in the car before I came back inside.

Def gon have Kay and Faee check on her.

$$$

"What you wanna eat?" I asked my sister as I stepped into my crocs and helped her into hers.

"Seafood boil," she yelled as she fixed her pink hoodie.

"Aight we can get juicy crab— you want extra shrimps?" I asked her and she nodded her head rapidly.

She loved shrimp.

I got online and ordered us both some crab legs, sausage, potatoes, corn and shrimp.

I got mine hot and hers mild; extra butter.

"Lets go to the store and get some stuff and then we gon go head and get our food aight?" I looked at my sister who grabbed ahold of my hand and followed me outside.

Once I got her seated in her booster chair; I got in the front and pulled out my phone to text Mama.

I noticed her car was still out here too.

Big Head Ahh Girl
you straight? Tm back so I know — and if you need me to do anything lmk. And your car still here.

I seen my message delivered so I started up the engine and started making way to the nearest grocery store.

I needed to get some small stuff for food; something to drink and Imaan's snacks. She was running low.

"Booda," Imaan called for me.

"Hm," I mumbled as I let Kendrick play lowly in then background.

"Daddy called... he wants to see me. Is that okay?" She asked me and I scrunched my face all the way up.

He the same nigga that introduced my mama to drugs 3 years ago — and that's exactly why ion even speak to this nigga.

He ruined our family.

Although I didn't fuck with cuz, my sister adored him and I don't keep her away from him.

"When?" I glanced at her through the mirror.

"Tomorrow, he'd said he would come get me and buy me some new clothes & stuff."

"Aight.. that's coo."

"I love you Booda," Imaan spoke.

"I love you too princess."

Definitely my heart outside my body.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
          ▃▃

"Salem, let go!" I yelled as he dragged me inside our apartment and tossed me to the floor.

I quickly stood to my feet as I backed away from him.

"Salem," I mumbled as I stared at him wide-eyed.

He had a temper but he has never physically harmed me; so I don't know what this is about.

"I wanna break your jaw right now," he said as he stared down at me.

He had his hands around both my arms as he spoke; his grip tightening.

"You're hurting me, please stop." I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm hurting you!" He yelled in my face making me jump.

"Seriously, stop. I'm sorry I shouldn't have been over there." I wanted him to just calm down and retire for the night.

"Take ya dumbass upstairs," he said to me.

"Stop talking to me like that, cause if I start disrespecting you; its gonna be a problem."

"You already did, slimy ass broad." He barked.

I started to laugh, "fuck you Salem."

I started to grab for my keys; but instantly realized I left my car over at Kasim's.

Fuck.

"Take me to get my car," I said to him.

He looked at me for a moment, but grabbed his keys and started walking out the door.

I decided to sit in the back cause ion wanna be near his dumbass.

"You serious right now Samora? Please don't piss me off even more."

"Salem shut the fuck up and just drive."

Regardless of how angry he got; I wasn't about to let him talk to me any kind of way.

I know my limits; but he knows better too.

He just cleared his throat and started up that engine because he knew I was about to start wylin on his stupid ass.

$$$

As soon as we both got in the house; I immediately went up to our bedroom so I could shower.

I'll be in the guest room once again.

"Salem don't come bother to me tonight," I said to him as I stripped out of my clothes.

"Fuck is you mad for? You the one laid up at other niggas house. Had I been out here laid up with another bitch; you'd be sitting here crying."

"It wasn't even like that; his sister was there and I needed to vent about you."

"Explain to me why you think talking to another nigga about our business is even cool?" Salem got in my face as I stood here ass naked.

I didn't even say nun cause I know it wasn't right; but he acting like he innocent or sum.

"Exactly." He spoke again as he shook his head and walked off.

I frowned up my face and followed behind him.

He was taking off his shirt, his back was turned away from me.

Tattoos decorated his entire torso and both arms.

He ran his hands through his hair snd just shook his head.

"Salem," I mumbled as I tightened my towel around my body.

"We good Samora," was all he said and I instantly frowned up my face.

I climbed onto the bed, and wrapped my arms around his body; not caring if my towel fell.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"I'll always love you Samora."

"Then hold me please," I mumbled and he pulled me to the front as I placed my legs on either side of him.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I mumbled into his neck.

His hands rested firmly on my ass as he kept me close.

"I love you so much," I spoke to Salem.

"I know baby... I love you." I pulled away from his embrace slightly and came to his level so I could kiss his lips.

"My dick getting hard," he mumbled in our kiss.

"Let's have sex then," I slowly pulled away.

"How you want it?" He asked as he lifted me up from the bed.

"Make it nasty," I spoke as he laid me flat on our bed.

"Bet," was the last thing he said before my pussy was in his mouth.

Salem Above ^ 🥰 So Handsome Lol.

_____________________________
_______________

Comments? How Are We Feeling So Far?

Samora & Salem Are Definitely A Lil Toxic On Both Ends.

How Yall Feel About Kasim So Far? Yall Feeling Him So Far.

I'm Slowly Trying To Unravel His Past &
Trauma He Has Endured.

Exactly Why He Is The Way He Is — He's Honestly A SweetHeart Just A Lot Be Going Through His Mind Sometimes. Best Big Brother Btw.

Just Talk To Me; Questions, Concerns? I'm Here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
548K 18.5K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
489K 20.6K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
45K 967 23
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...