Love Maze | BTS Poly

由 emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... 更多

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

All Night

3.1K 113 45
由 emmiouija

After a wonderful afternoon at the beach, we head home for dinner. The members wore hats and sunglasses the entire time, so they weren't noticed by any fans. Or, if fans had noticed, they gave the boys their privacy, allowing them to enjoy their day as regular people.

Despite liberally applying sunscreen, I'm cooked to a crisp. My skin is bright red everywhere except for the areas my swimsuit covered. Those parts are still Casper white. However, I can't complain too much because I had a lot of fun with my sister, her best friends, and my seven incredible boyfriends. A sunburn is a small price to pay for a perfect day.

"This looks like it hurts," says Annalise as she lathers aloe vera gel on my shoulder blades.

Air is sucked harshly through my teeth. "It does. Please be more gentle."

"Sorry," she giggles. Annalise places the bottle on the counter a few moments later. "There. I think I covered every square inch of you."

"Thanks," I tell her, putting the gel in the refrigerator for when I'll most certainly need relief in a couple of hours. "You're lucky you got the Hawaiian genes."

She dramatically flips her hair. "Aren't I?"

"Don't rub it."

"Well, it's not my fault you got all of dad's whiteness."

I roll my eyes at her before slipping my shirt back on. "Hush up and go help Jin with the food."

"Okay, but if he starts yelling at Namjoon for how he cuts the carrots again, I'm leaving."

***

POV is third person.

Seokjin knocks on the doorframe of Namjoon's bedroom. He had left the door open to allow some cool air to blow in from the AC unit in the living room. Temperatures soared above thirty-five degrees today and it was almost unbearable inside his room. Even with it being ten o'clock at night, it's still fairly warm.

The younger man gazes up from his half-read novel. "What's up, Hyung?"

"Can we have another sleepover?" asks Seokjin. "We could do a movie night again."

"Sure," he agrees. "What do you want to watch?"

Seokjin takes a second to think about it. "Pet Sematary."

"You want to watch a horror movie?" Namjoon snickers. "There's a shock."

He shrugs. "I'm switching things up. I need to keep people on their toes."

Namjoon shakes his head at the eldest's ridiculousness as he sets his book on the side table. "Alright, we'll watch Pet Sematary. But if you smack me during the scary parts, I'm turning it off."

"Deal." Seokjin scampers into the room, closing the door behind him. He then plops down on Namjoon's bed. Namjoon fishes his laptop out of his bag before joining him. Typically, they'd cozy up beneath the covers; however, because of the heat, they lie on top of the comforter. Namjoon finds the newest adaptation of the movie and hits play.

Of course, Seokjin didn't hold up his end of the promise. At the first frightening scene, he grabbed Namjoon's bicep and squeezed it with all his might. It wasn't a smack per se, but it caused pain nonetheless.

"Ow," Namjoon winces. "I thought we had a deal."

"Oops." Seokjin releases his grip. "Please don't turn it off."

The sad look on his face is quite convincing. In fact, it's enough to make Namjoon disregard their pact. He resumes the movie, trying not to pay attention to the throbbing pain in his arm from Seokjin digging his fingernails into his skin.

Yet again, his hands are wrapped around Namjoon's bicep at the next spooky occurrence. This time, he chooses to turn a blind eye. If squashing his arm brings comfort to the older member, then he will ignore the affliction. Besides, Namjoon likes this movie. He doesn't want to shut it off either.

Throughout the film, Seokjin never lets go. From the second instance onward, his hands remain where they are. Well, actually, Seokjin ended up cuddling Namjoon's arm, later laying his head on the leader's shoulder. Namjoon rests his own head on Seokjin's. Not once have the two men cuddled in this fashion. Although at the same time, it feels nice. Natural, even. Namjoon believes their talk last night opened things up for them.

When their flick is over, Seokjin says that Namjoon can pick the next one. He selects another horror movie. Perhaps it's because he's in a scary movie mood, or (the more likely story) it's because he wants Seokjin to keep holding him.

Halfway through the second movie, Seokjin sits up. "Okay, this one is too scary."

Namjoon laughs. "Are you kidding? It's not scary at all."

"I'm a pussy. Sue me."

He cups Seokjin's cheek with his free hand, tenderly stroking his smooth skin as he giggles at the eldest's joke. "I can pick something different if you want."

Seokjin matches his quiet tone. "How 'bout Superbad?"

Nodding, he agrees. "Superbad it is."

"Namjoon..." Seokjin lets his words trail off.

"Hm?"

"Is it bad I want to kiss you right now?" he wonders, his eyes tensely locked on Namjoon's.

"You wanna kiss me because I let you have your way?" Namjoon jests with a chuckle.

"I don't know," Seokjin breathes, his voice more hushed than previously.

"You can kiss me, Hyung. I won't stop you."

"You won't?"

"No," he replies.

Taking the initiative, Seokjin leans in, his lips parting. His breath ghosts over Namjoon's lips as he hesitates to make contact. It sends excitement shooting through the younger man's veins. He had always found Seokjin attractive. How could one not? He's World Wide Handsome for a reason.

When Namjoon learned that Seokjin had a possible interest in men, it stirred something within him. He hoped Seokjin would choose him to be the first person to experiment with. And now, it appears as though Namjoon's dream is becoming a reality.

He and Audaire had told Seokjin that he could take this at his own pace. So, Namjoon is going to allow him to place his lips on his when he feels ready, no matter how desperately he craves Seokjin's mouth against his own.

Eventually, Seokjin works up the courage to kiss Namjoon. It's soft and delicate, yet timid at the same time. He begins to relax the longer the kiss goes on though. The more he warms up to it, the more his lips press firmly on Namjoon's.

The leader is unable to restrain himself any longer. He reaches behind Seokjin to thread his fingers in his hair. It forces the kiss to deepen, and this evokes a heavy moan from Seokjin. Music to Namjoon's ears.

If he could, Namjoon would fuck him senseless just to hear those moans over and over again. He's hungry for him, but won't go any further than this. Namjoon doesn't want to overwhelm the older member.

He attempts to slip his tongue into Seokjin's mouth and surprisingly, he reciprocates. They taste each other for a while. Seokjin elicits more of those pretty sounds. Namjoon is fully hard by now and he's curious if Seokjin is too. He reaches down to feel Seokjin's cock. The eldest is in the same state as Namjoon.

Seokjin is stunned by his action, yet a whimper escapes him and he's disappointed when Namjoon moves his hand away. He wasn't expecting to enjoy kissing another man this much. Especially considering that he wasn't truly certain he even liked men. He had just been questioning whether it was a possibility or not. But in this moment, Seokjin is sure he's attracted to men too. And he's okay with it.

"How far do you want to go?" asks Namjoon.

He repeats his earlier words. "I don't know."

"Well, I need your consent to go any further."

"You...You can touch me again."

"Tell me to touch you," he demands, peering at him through hooded lids.

He swiftly pecks Namjoon's lips before speaking against them. "Please touch me again."

Namjoon smirks, delighted to hear that his Hyung wants this from him. It sort of comes as a shock to Namjoon since Seokjin usually takes on the classic, dominant older brother role. In a way, it makes him feel powerful. He loves being in control. And he loves that Seokjin is letting him be in control.

He slides his hand inside of Seokjin's pants, removing his cock from its sheath. Air hitches in his throat when Namjoon grips his erection. Women's hands always feel so tiny on his cock. But Namjoon's are large and can caress every inch of him. Seokjin mewls at the fact Namjoon has the means to stroke him like this.

He jerks Seokjin off for a little while. That is, until Namjoon proposes sucking his cock. Namjoon actually hasn't done it before. He's typically the one getting his dick sucked. Namjoon wants to give it a shot though; he just wants to pleasure Seokjin more than anything. And there's no better time to learn how to give good head than now, right?

Seokjin agrees to it, albeit rather nervously. Namjoon tells him to relax, everything will be okay. He has Seokjin sit against the headboard. Once on his knees, Namjoon takes off Seokjin's pants for him.

Namjoon's breath ghosts over Seokjin's cock to build the anticipation. The simple act sends shockwaves through Seokjin's body. He craves Namjoon's mouth on his cock, yet Namjoon isn't delivering. The younger man is playing a game with him.

Namjoon presses a kiss to the tip of his cock. Seokjin's precum accumulates on his lips and he sensually licks it off, ensuring that Seokjin is watching him do it. Then, with a flat tongue, he laps up the remainder of his precum. Goosebumps raise on Seokjin's skin.

Finally, Namjoon engulfs his length in a wet heat.

"Oh, fuck," Seokjin gasps, eyes squinting shut, mouth hanging ajar. His hips buck, and Namjoon has to pin them down so he doesn't gag him. Surprisingly, Namjoon isn't sputtering like he expected he would. He thought he had a terrible gag reflex. Hell, even something as basic as brushing his tongue triggers it. Perhaps the reason Namjoon is doing okay is because he enjoys the satisfaction Seokjin is receiving.

The more he sucks off Seokjin, the more Namjoon's already full lips swell. A bit of drool runs down his chin, further slicking Seokjin's shaft and making it easier for Namjoon to get his cock deeper in his throat. He moans around his length. The vibrations cause Seokjin to shudder.

Still keeping Seokjin's hip pinned with his left hand, Namjoon uses his right one to gently play with his balls. His cock twitches in his mouth. Namjoon then softly grazes his teeth over Seokjin's shaft, hoping to evoke another quiver from him.

It works in his favor.

"Shit," Seokjin hisses. The whole time he's been getting his dick sucked, his arms have remained at his sides. At this point, though, he places one of his hands on the top of Namjoon's head. Seokjin allows his fingers to tangle in his hair.

"Does that feel good, Hyung?" Namjoon asks after licking a fat stripe up his cock.

"So good," he replies in a husky tone. "So fucking good."

Now, Namjoon can understand why his partners enjoy being praised. It's quite gratifying to be complimented. Nevertheless, you won't catch him begging for more praise the way some of his lovers do. Namjoon regards himself as too dominant to plead.

He continues to lick and suck Seokjin's cock. Minutes later and without warning, however, he shoots down Namjoon's throat which results in him breaking out into a coughing fit. Namjoon has to spit into his water glass to prevent cum from getting all over the bedsheets.

"I'm sorry," Seokjin apologizes. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he nods with another cough.

"Well, uh, great job," he commends in an awkward fashion, patting Namjoon's back.

This makes Namjoon laugh. "What? Why're you congratulating me like I've just hit a home run or something?"

"What am I supposed to say? 'Thanks for the blowjob, bro'?"

"No," he chuckles. "Just act the same way you would with a woman."

"But it's not the same," states the eldest.

"Because you're not used to it."

"Will I ever get used to being with a man?"

"You will," Namjoon claims. "That's only if you decide to be with one though."

"I think I do want to be with one."

"So you liked what we just did?"

"I came, didn't I?" Seokjin jests. "Of course I liked it."

"Then let's do what we normally would after sex."

"Aftercare?"

"Aftercare," he affirms.

Seokjin leaves the room the get the leader a new glass of water. Drinking it soothes Namjoon's sore throat. The pair then cuddle in bed, cozying up beneath the covers since the place has finally cooled down enough to. They put on Superbad to watch at Seokjin's request. He falls asleep only fifteen minutes into the movie. Namjoon stays awake through the entire thing, holding Seokjin tightly to his frame the whole time.

When it's over and he's ready to sleep, Namjoon pecks Seokjin's temple, listening to the way his soft snores mix with the sounds of the night. His last thought before the world fades to black is, God, how lucky am I to have been his first.

***

That same evening.

"Kook, there it is!" screams Annalise. "Kill it!"

Jungkook whacks the spider with his house slipper, squashing it. He cleans off his shoe prior to wondering, "How do you get so many bugs in your shower?"

"What do you mean? This is only the second one."

"Anna, this is only the second night."

"Maybe the tub's defective," she shrugs.

"I think you're defective," Tess comments as she passes by the bathroom, heading back to her own room.

Annalise makes a face at her, although Tess is gone and can't see it. She then looks at Jungkook. "Thanks for coming to my rescue. Again."

"Anytime, kiddo," he smiles. "Get some sleep, okay? And call me if there are any more bugs."

She copies his expression. "I will."

Jungkook returns to the master house, and Annalise settles into bed for the night. Because Annalise's door is shut, Tess can't tell when or if she's even asleep. She opts to wait a little longer before inspecting, knowing her friend occasionally struggles with insomnia.

Eira: Is the coast clear?

JK left a little bit ago.
But Anna might still be up.

Eira: Well, did you check?

No, I'm too scared lol
What if she suspects something?

Eira: Don't be a baby.

Why don't YOU go check?

Eira: I'm comfortable.

Tess exhales, annoyed at the message. Since Eira won't, it's up to Tess to do it herself. She pulls the comforter back and carefully tip-toes out of her room and into the main area. She approaches Annalise's door and opens it with caution. The door creaks, forcing Tess to freeze dead in her tracks. She doesn't so much as breathe.

Luckily, the door opened enough to where Tess could peek in and look.

Annalise was out like a light.

She releases an alleviated sigh. Tess softly closes Annalise's door and makes her way over to Eira's bedroom. She doesn't bother knocking. Eira is expecting her and Tess doesn't want to create any more noise than she already has.

"'Bout time," says Eira, lifting the covers for Tess to settle in. She joins her on the bed, and Eira props herself up on her elbow. "I'm guessing we're good then?"

"We're good," Tess declares.

"Perfect," she smirks before pecking a few kisses on Tess' cheek. Tess exposes her neck to signal to Eira that that's where she craves her lips to be. Eira presses an open-mouthed kiss to the desired area. She sucks on her skin, breathing in Tess' sandalwood-scented soap. Eira ends up leaving a mark on her neck. She'll have to help Tess cover it in the morning since she doesn't know a lot about makeup.

Eira combines their mouths in a vehement kiss, and Tess places her palm under Eira's ear to pull her closer. She nibbles on her bottom lip to show how hungry she is for her and her body, later freeing it as Tess moans sinfully in response.

She tried her best to keep her sounds at bay so that she wouldn't wake Annalise, but Tess is finding it impossible. Eira's touch is too intoxicating. Anyhow, their door is shut and so is Annalise's. There's no chance of them being heard, right?

Eira swings her leg over in order to straddle Tess' thigh, her knee resting near her crotch. She then ruts her hips forward, over and over again. Only a piece of cloth stands in the way of her pussy on Tess. The friction against her clit feels amazing. It sure as hell beats humping her pillow. Eira could come just by doing this alone.

Although when she senses her imminent climax, Eira pauses.

"Why'd you stop?" Tess huffs, wanting Eira to continue. She was close to coming too.

"Can I eat you out?" she asks suddenly. Tess nods without giving it a second thought. Eira gets off of her thigh and grabs one of the pillows while Tess strips down. She then places it under Tess' bottom to elevate her hips. She saw it in a lesbian porn one time and figured Tess would be more comfortable this way. Doing it would also prevent Eira's neck from growing stiff in the process.

She throws Tess' legs over her shoulders before gripping her thighs, holding Tess firmly in place. Eira flicks her tongue once over her clit. Her body tenses at the sensation. Sound dulls for Eira as Tess' thighs become earmuffs.

When her body eventually relaxes and she stops compressing Eira's head, it gives Eira the opportunity to kiss and nip at her inner thigh. Of course, Eira didn't mind being squeezed like that. She enjoyed being compelled to stay put, forced to eat Tess out. But now that she's able to move, she's free to leave all the bruises she wishes to, proving that Tess belongs to her. Even if nobody sees the marks, Eira will know they're there.

Eira finally decides to stop teasing Tess after she whines, "Please."

How can she say no to that? Tess sounds so desperate, so needy for her mouth. Plus, Eira has already left multiple hickeys on the lissome area; there isn't any room for more.

She begins to suck her clit into oblivion. Tess is exceptionally wet and her juices amass on Eira's chin. As her tongue continues to play with Tess' clit, she slips two fingers inside of her pussy. Her dripping cunt easily allows Eira to go knuckles deep.

She gazes up to watch Tess' pleasure-filled expressions. It turns Eira on to see her friend writhe from her touch. If her hands weren't so busy right now, she'd be fingering herself.

Tess later releases onto Eira's tongue. She laps up every drop, loving how she tastes. Her legs shake as she comes down from her orgasm. Eira then wipes her mouth and chin with the back of her hand.

Still settled in between, she tenderly strokes Tess' outer thigh to soothe her while she returns to her normal headspace. Eira presses a few kisses to her stomach. Her abdomen rises and falls with every heavy breath she takes.

"How're you so good at that?" Tess wonders after she has mellowed out.

"Amateur porn," Eira chuckles.

She laughs. "Send me the link."

"What, do you not know how to eat someone out?"

"Maybe," she shrugs.

"You dated that Kendall girl junior year. Didn't you guys have sex?"

"We did," Tess answers. "But she could've been faking it."

"I doubt that. It's more effort to fake it than to just say, 'Hey, I didn't come'."

"Well," she begins, reaching underneath Eira's oversized t-shirt to rub her pussy through her panties, "why don't we test that? You tell me if I can make you come or not."

"Yeah?" Eira pants, her wetness leaking from the fabric of her underwear. Tess tugs the skimpy piece of clothing off of Eira. She then motions her forward, demanding that Eira ride her face.

She positions herself and hovers her pussy over Tess' mouth. Eira fears she may not be able to breathe, but Tess ensures her that if she needs to come up for air, she will let her know. No longer scared she'll suffocate her friend, Eira grinds and sways her hips, using Tess' tongue for her own gratification.

Not once does Tess tap out. With the way Eira is sitting, Tess can breathe just fine, allowing her to please the woman to her heart's content. Tess curses at the taste of her sapid cunt.

Eira's climax hits her hard, a shriek escaping her lips. She slaps her hand over her mouth and continues to cry out in satisfaction. Though muffled, her sounds of bliss still fill the room.

When she eventually comes down from her high, Eira states, "You can. You definitely can."

[AN] Today is my 22nd birthday, so my gift to you is a chapter with nothing but smut <3

Happy Pride Month to you as well!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

223K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
186K 7.3K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
181K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
415K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...