The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 21-Restart from scratch

3.8K 69 18
By RetrO475

(Made this absentmindedly. Lost the will to write it. But still going on to try my best.)

"So, Mister Izuku Midoriya, care to explain why you hadn't answered my calls?!"

An angry Stella Vermillion asked as she stood in front of Midoriya at his cafe. The greenette was very tired. But he managed to hide it.

Midoriya-"Sorry, I was a bit sick the previous weeks. I think it was flu or something."

Stella(panicking)-"Are you okay?!"

Midoriya-"Uh yeah. I am okay now."

Stella-"You need to take care of yourself, you idiot."

Midoriya-"Yeah, yeah whatever. You want something?"

Stella-"I will have beef stew."

Midoriya-"Alright, Ethan. Get your butt back here, I need your help!"

He yelled to the said person, who quickly came there with earphones in his ear.

Ethan-"Stop yelling you dumb head. I am here."

Midoriya-"Got a new order of beef stew. Let's go. Stella, you go and sit at the table."

Stella(smiling)-"Sure Izuku!"

She went to the table while Ethan helped Izuku with the cooking.

Ethan-"Oh by the way, Izuku, we have two new recruits."

Izuku-"Really? Who are they?"

Ethan-"First guy is someone name Emiya Shirou and the second one is Archer Tohsaka. I told them to come on Friday."

Izuku-"You handle them. I am very tired from the trip."

Ethan-"Alright. I will see them."

Izuku-"Thanks, I need to see my uncle."

"No need, I am already here."

Aizawa's gruffy voice was heard. He was standing at the door with red eyes. He then captured the poor greenette with his capture weapon.

Aizawa-"Care to explain-"

Izuku-"Alright, alright. I had met up a friend at Klayd. We were spending time and then a villain group had attacked us, so of course, we helped the police defeat them. But in the meantime, I had caught Flu, which got me sick for two weeks. It was a very bad fever, because I had become very weak and couldn't sleep or eat properly. Besides, you're not the only one whose calls I couldn't answer. Stella also scolded me."

Aizawa-"Problem child............I need some drinks. I am really tired from handling these reckless kids."

Ethan-"Coming up!"

Timeskip

Midoriya was now at the Jujutsu Tech again, the same place he had left almost 5 or 6 yrs ago. He had brought his gym equipments from his warehouse there. If he was going to train from scratch, he will do this time different. He had searched for the best workout schedule to do which won't affect his patrolling. He won't be patrolling for now. He was currently was muttering.

Midoriya(muttering)-"I don't care about my body, I will definitely meet them again. I want to meet them again. I can't sleep with those nightmares waking me up. I have to train as fast as possible so I can return to the scene. My disappearance has caused many criminals to act up again. The pros don't go to the areas I know."

He then wrote his plans on his notebook labeled 'V.Plans'

1. Increase muscle mass as much as possible, while not getting distracted from other things

2. Learn Black Flash, but this time, be able to perform it multiple times

3. Master the minimum amount of OFA required for 'them' to come back

4. Learn some kickboxing and taekwondo

5. Train cursed energy

6. Try to erect the first Domain

7. Train as much as possible

8. Start using Rainfire and Frost Star again

9. Create new techniques using Rainfire, similar to Flashfire Fist but stronger

10. Create new move with Rainfire and Frost Star

11. Increase stamina in order to withstand Rewind's side effects of draining stamina rapidly

12. Get some Prazosin so as to get some damn sleep

13. Get scythe training from Ruby so as to create one which will be used solely on Nomu

14. Combine Rainfire and Frost Star to create a combination of them

15. Try to increase Overdrive Blast's range from 2m to at least 10m

Deku-"I need to train as fast as possible, I need to make the comeback."

He then put his book in his bag and walked towards the nearby pond, which he had cleaned earlier. He took two heavy 80 kg weights. Even though his body cells and tissues had degraded a lot, he was still able to compete with an average weightlifter. He then walked into the pond and did Farmer's Walk with added water resistance from the pond.

Timeskip

It had been over 3 hrs. He did sit ups, push ups and Farmer's Walk continuously, straining his muscles a lot, but having a good result. His stamina had increased a lot and now he could endure a lot of pain even without cursed energy. He could probably get hit by a car at 20 km/hr with not much injuries. He then did left his equipments and went to his warehouse yard.

He put a battery with a big light bulb on it and put it a bit far away from him. He then turned on Overdrive Blast and launched it towards the battery. But, it didn't reach it. He tried again and again. It didn't worked. So he switched to some cursed energy training. He went to his bag and pulled out a book, on which was written "Cursed Tool Training by the best jujutsu weapon specialist, Maki" 

Izuku-"Alright. All I will learn is how to fight with a staff. I don't want to kill any one. This along with nunchucks and Playful Cloud."

He then opened the book and started turning the pages. He was really impressed by the weapon specialist. She was known to have very less cursed energy, lesser than the average jujutsu sorcerer, but she made it up by using cursed weapons. She was so skilled that she was considered to be Toji Fushiguro's reincarnation, the person who was said to have zero cursed energy and able to keep up with the most highest ranked sorcerers and even kill Gojo Satoru once, though he regenerated. 

He then turned over to the page where Playful Cloud was written. To use Playful Cloud properly, one has to swing both sides it very fast so as to maximize its damage on the opponent. Izuku slapped his forehead because till now, he had been just one side of the weapon. He decided to start the weapon training. It mustn't be that hard.

Timeskip to one and a half hour later

He was terribly wrong, his whole ass was beaten by a weapon he was using. He had hit his butt and head so many times he gave up on training with Playful Cloud and decided to train with his cursed energy. He started playing the world's worst songs and some earrape songs for continuously half an hour and stopped as he couldn't take it anymore. He was pretty sure his cursed energy is stronger than before.

He returned to his warehouse to put his equipments back. He then went back to his home with only his yellow bag. He went for a bath first. Yang called him 10 mins later to eat with them. Izuku came and sat at his table. The small family then started talking about their daily life events. The girls also scolded him for his carelessness when he had gone to Klayd and caught the 'Flu'. The girls told how they were now given their hero names and each one told theirs.

Ruby- "Crimson Rose."

Yang-"Golden Ember"

Blake-"Night Sonic."

Yang-"Nope, neko kitty!"

Blake(embarrassed)-"Shut up Yang! It's not!"

Izuku-"What is going on?"

Yang-"Blake had mistakenly showed Neko Kitty as her name on her board. Ms. Midnight questioned it, Blake saw it and turned red so much she covered herself in Aizawa's sleeping bag."

Izuku(sweatdropping)-"I'm not even gonna ask why does she have his bag."

Pyrrha-"Mine one's is Magnus Girl." 

Izuku-"You guys picked good names. So, what about your internships? Have you picked someone?"

Pyrrha-"I'm thinking of joining Fourth Kind."

Izuku-"Okay. He won't be able to help you with combat since I have never hear about him fighting. I have heard about him cleaning places, os 

Yang-"I'm thinking of Fatgum."

Blake-"I think I will join Edgeshot."

Izuku-"Good choice. He can teach you some stealth skills. It fits you perfectly, actually."

Ruby-"I'm joining someone named Gran Torino."

Izuku-"Gran Torino?"

Ruby-"Yeah, from what I heard, he's a veteran hero. I don't know anything else."

Izuku-"I know about him. He used to be one of the fastest heroes. He's an old man now."

Ruby(confused)-"Then how can he train me?"

Izuku-"Don't be fooled by him. He's extremely fast in CQB. Even now also, he's faster than most heroes."

Ruby-"Is he really that fast?"

Izuku-"Yup, he normally holds back a lot. So, be careful. But his training is good. It will be a good choice."

Ruby-"Alright, if you say so."

Izuku-"So, what are you gonna next at U.A.?"

Blake-"Well, we are gonna have a test the next week. After hearing it from a senior, we assume its a robot."

Izuku-"I don't think you should have any problem. Still, double your training temporarily. Can't say who you will be fighting."

Ruby-"I met this super, crappy, rude lady named Weiss Schnee. She was really rude to me. I was just trying to be friends with her. She was mad I got into U.A. at such a young age, when she doesn't know we got rewinded by Eri."

Izuku perked up at the girl's name.

Izuku-"Wait, Weiss?"

Yang-"You know her?"

Izuku-"Yeah, she is my childhood friend. She may be rude, but it's actually because she doesn't know how to express her emotions properly."

Ruby(pouting)-"That doesn't give her an excuse to treat me like a kid."

Izuku(patting her head)-"There there........anything else happened?"

Yang-"Apart from meeting Weiss, a guy named Bakugo apparently had won the Sports Festival, but his temper was terrible, so he was chained."

Izuku-'Even though that's a bit too much, I guess he needed restraint from childhood.'

Blake(remembering something)-"Wait, I just remembered! My classmate Tenya Iida's brother, Tensei Iida had got injured in a villain attack. So he couldn't focus on the classes today."

Izuku-'Iida Tensei? But that's Ingenium!' "Blake, I have a work for you. Try to calm Tenya Iida as much as possible. Who knows, he could go after the villain alone to avenge his brother or something."

Blake-"Hmmmm.........I'll see to it."

Eri-"Papa, if your chat is done, can I have *yawn* dinner?"

The group turned to see the snowball standing at the stairway, yawning sleepily. Midoriya chuckled lightly.

Izuku-"Sure. Let me bring the food. Today's menu is a bit too much."

The girls called Eri and started chatting with her while Ruby rubbed and patted her head. Izuku meanwhile went to the kitchen and opened his phone, his own proper phone he had brought at Klayd. He opened the news to multiple headlines regarding someone murdering some heroes. He then sighed as he watched the news.

Izuku-'My predecessors' Quirks and encouragement could've helped me. Well, I guess I need to do it alone. Let's double my training temporarily till the next week, so I can save the heroes. I guess we need to have another chat, Stendhal, or should I say, Hero Killer Stain?'

He put his phone in his pocket and went to serve the dinner while having multiple thought in his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
60K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
51.4K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...