Killing Mila (wildfire: rewri...

By AuRevoirSimone

From the moment their paths cross, Mila Reyes knows she should run. The guy is dangerous. A sinister predato... More

1. Wrong Turn
2. Instinct
3. Elemental
4. The End
5. Night Shift
6. Paranoia
7. Doctor's Office
8. Animal Instinct

Note

4.9K 150 30
By AuRevoirSimone

From the moment their paths cross, Mila Reyes knows she should run.

The guy is dangerous. A sinister predator in ill-fitting sheep's clothing. And he will kill her: it's only a matter of time.

Not that her body will listen... or her heart.

_________________________________________

So you guys know how I've been threatening to rewrite Wildfire for like a decade right?

Well, after several (failed) attempts, I finally did it. Can you believe it? I cannot. Lol :P

Turns out I chickened out of a lot of things when I rediscovered my old notes. And because this version is a lot darker, weirder (and let's face it, VERY QUESTIONABLE), and the characters are a lot, um... different... their names have been changed (apart from a select view that I didn't really fuck with).

The old version is still available on my profile, and this version will remain posted until I'm finished trying to edit it. Please don't compare the two. There's a reason I changed character names - this turned out to be a completely different story, so please read it as such. ALSO THIS DRAFT IS IN TERRIBLE CONDITION. I'm still figuring out how to edit something I barf wrote in a week. Someone remind me the next time I think, "Hey, let's give this new style a go," that I will only wind up crying for an entire year over how to fix it.

Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! Posting schedule depends on how much editing I can squeeze into a weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 78 17
A mother of two discovers that her troubled past is coming back to haunt her. After she broke free from the clutches of her abusive pimp/baby daddy...
120K 3.6K 21
He hated her but could not resist her. She loved him but had to resist him. Will they fall in love or will they be the end of each other? **Book-2 i...
16.1K 857 67
Every woman carries a grenade inside her and just needs the right man to pull the pin! How easy is it to put a leash on a wolf? That depends on who'...
102K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...