๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )

56.5K 1.2K 2.5K
By louis-core

CHAPTER EIGHT !
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ WTF IS A BUSINESS CLASS FOR? ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"ain't no fucking way i have gym first and second period," venus groans as she reads over her schedule.

the group are currently all sat on the stage in the school's auditorium. they've been going there during mornings before class starts and during free periods since their freshman year. they surprisingly got at the school seventeen minutes before the bell rings so they have time to chill for a bit.

"what the fuck," aurora frowns, looking down at her own sheet. "i do too."

"damn must suck to suck," nick laughs easily before looking down at his own paper to flex that he doesn't have it. his own eyes quickly widen in horror at what he finds though. "no fucking way."

"HA!" aurora laughs loudly. "fuck you, nick. you're suffering with us now."

"shut the fuck up, rory," nick rolls his eyes, glancing at raven and then matt and chris in their own conversation. "hey! do you guys have gym for first and second?"

"nope," raven answers first, leaning on venus' shoulder as she grins at nick. "i've got art for both."

"ugh," venus groans, leaning her head on her girlfriends and looking over at matt and chris. "what about you two?"

"uh," chris says as him and matt both glance down at their schedules. "oh shit, yeah i do," chris answers first.

"not me," matt answers, looking back up at the group with a smile after glancing at his sheet. "i've got a computer science class first and then government second."

"oh my god," aurora groans, narrowing her eyes at the boys smug expression for not having to get all sweaty so early in the day. "you would have computer science, you fucking nerd."

"fuck you," he rolls his eyes, glancing back down at his paper for a second before looking back at her with a shrug. "for your knowledge i also have a business class. gotta keep it professional."

"no one cares," aurora says at first, pausing once she realizes she also has a business class. "wait what class is it and when?"

"yeah rory wants to stalk you during school i guess," chris sighs from next to his brother, earning a middle finger from aurora as she looks to matt expectantly.

"business and marketing essentials for third and fourth," he reads off his paper, looking up at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"oh seriously fuck me," aurora groans, laying back on the ground in frustration. raven and venus share a glance and nick just reaches over to flick the girls forehead. aurora scowls and quickly shoves his hand away.

"what?" matt frowns as chris reaches over the group to grab auroras schedule on the floor.

"oh shit!" chris suddenly exclaims, laughing as he turns to matt. "you and rory both have the same class."

"you're joking," matt dead pans, blinking at his brother.

"nope," he sighs happily as nick laughs in auroras face about it. she sighs and looks to venus and raven helplessly but they have the same amusement present on their faces.

"oh great," he says sarcastically.

"shut the fuck up," aurora groans, sitting up again and snatching her paper from chris' hands aggressively. chris raises his hands in surrender, not wanting to mess with the girl seeing as he's a little terrified of her.

"no," matt responds, narrowing his eyes at the girl as he gives her a fake smile that she immediately wants to slap away. "this is going to be the highlight of my year. seriously."

"i'm going to make your school year a living hell, matt," she tells him seriously, making dead eye contact with him that he doesn't look away from.

"oh i'm counting on it," he grins at her sarcastically, her immediately scowling.

chris shares a suspicious look with nick and the two turn to venus and raven to see if they've noticed as well but they're too busy in their own little world.

when aurora enters the business teachers classroom with her hair up in a ponytail and a bit of sweat on her forehead, she swears she sees matt laugh in the corner of her eye.

matt is sitting in the very back of the classroom, taking the seat furthest on the right and the furthest away from the teachers desk.

on the first day of school you would assume the teachers would go easy on you but no, apparently not. the gym teacher made everyone get in pairs and take turns doing exercises through out the entire one hour and thirty minutes the class takes up. aurora and chris had been partners and he was there to make fun of her every step of the way. she dead legged him multiple times as revenge.

aurora glares at matt the entire time as she walks to the very last row of desks, the same row he's sitting in, and takes a seat in the furthest desk on the left. they're sitting in opposite corners of the same row.

matt rolls his eyes at her death glare, him not being bothered for a second.

"alright guys," the teacher suddenly walks into the classroom, shutting the door behind her.

as the teacher walks to the front of her desk and begins to talk about all she has planned for the year, aurora glances around the classroom. she notices a guy she doesn't recognize sitting next to her that she hadn't noticed even sat down. once he looks over at her, she gives him a small smile in acknowledgment, not wanting to be a bitch so early into the school year. he gives one back before turning back to the teacher and staying quiet. aurora silently appreciates this, not wanting to be sat next to someone who would talk her ear off in a fucking business class.

she continues scanning the classroom and notices a couple familiar faces but not ones important enough for her to be excited about it. she glances back over at matt and almost laughs out loud when she finds a blonde girl twirling her hair next to him. she's talking to him and you can tell he's faking an interest by the way he's tapping his pencil against the desk repeatedly.

he feels auroras eyes on him and glances in her direction. she immediately gives him a teasing, sly grin at who's sat next to him. he instantly rolls his eyes and looks back to the teacher instead of the blonde girl next to him still trying to talk.

she takes a hint and sighs, leaning back into her seat and away from him.

aurora grins at this for some reason.

when the teacher begins talking about a massive amount of partner work they'll be doing in this class, aurora feels matt's eyes on her from afar. she looks over at him to find him looking at her with raised eyebrows. she immediately narrows her eyes and looks away to pull out her phone.

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

dumb fucking weirdo ; matt
aurora 😐 ; aurora

aurora 😐
mf don't look at me
we are not being partners.

dumb fucking weirdo
fuck you
i wasn't even looking at u

aurora 😐
BRUH
do u think i'm blind.
we literally made eye contact u dumb fuck

dumb fucking weirdo
i don't recall
i was actually looking at the weirdo who sat next to you

aurora 😐
weirdo??
he seems nice stfu

dumb fucking weirdo
nah

aurora 😐
don't be mad bc u got stuck with blondie over there

dumb fucking weirdo
shut the fuck up

aurora 😐
omg!!!!
why don't u be partners with her 🥺🥺

dumb fucking weirdo
die
i hate you
stop texting me this is weird
i hate this
go away

aurora 😐
ok bernard

3 gays & 3 hets 🫶

simp 4 venus ; raven
simp 4 raven ; venus
solo homo 🥶🥶 ; nick
cackling mf ; chris
minivan matt... ; matt
license revoked loser 🥸 ; aurora

guys help
i'm stuck in this stupid class with matthew across the room from me
feeling: nauseous
and it's a business class????
wtf is a business class for

minivan matt...
business i'm assuming

license revoked loser 🥸
go away i wasn't talking to u

minivan matt...
ok maybe don't text the gc we're both in then

license revoked loser 🥸
don't tell me what to do bozo

minivan matt...
ok.

license revoked loser 🥸
ok.

cackling mf
am i interrupting something rn

license revoked loser 🥸
no chris ur welcome anytime
u actually saved me from the hell that is texting matt

minivan matt...
wow

license revoked loser 🥸
HEY STOP FUCKING GLARING AT ME I CAN FEEL IT U DUMB FUCK

minivan matt...
die.

license revoked loser 🥸
ok but only because u said so

minivan matt...
bruh

license revoked loser 🥸
❤️

solo homo 🥶🥶
now what the fuck is this.
venus got her phone taken away for checking this gc
pov it wasn't worth it

cackling mf
it's worth it to me nick

solo homo 🥶🥶
okay...

simp 4 venus
nick look out the classroom door window

solo homo 🥶🥶
RAVEN WHAT THE FUCK
GO AWAY
IVE GOT EDGAR ALLEN POE TO READ

💌

them in school is fun to write LMAOOO

matt and aurora are so obviously in love smh my head

I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THESE AUTHOR NOTES HELPPPPP

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 958 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
891K 19.4K 74
โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง? โœ โ› ๐˜ฏ...
107K 1.9K 51
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
44.4K 935 11
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ โi don't know if i want to kiss or kill you.โž *เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two enemies 'accidentally' find...