𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇 // 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙀�...

By FictionalWorldz

🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.

Chapter 1.

753 14 2
By FictionalWorldz

Months had passed and spring had fallen. Supernatural problems had been kept at bay, apart from the odd shifting beta , beacon hills was still a quiet town. Alex's nightmares about eichen had slowly faded away and dreams found her again.

Things in beacon hills where going well for once, and everyone hoped it would stay that way... Everyone but stiles stilinski who gets his buzz of saving this town, spending every week trying to find something supernatural and of course fails.

It was as if he needed one last savior before they graduated and moved on from the small town that always gave them big problems.

Alex was in the midst of her own world, she had found peace in writing again, writing about Eichen helped her comes to terms with what had happened to her, it helped her process and move on.

Her phone buzzed against her bed, She looked at the caller and felt her eyes roll, every week like clockwork stiles called with another "issue" and ever week it was something minor that a very human sheriff could handled.

She sighed and answered "Yes stiles"

"Get ready Scott and I are on the way to pick you up"

"Stiles.. I can think a million things I'd rather do"

"Please just do it" he huffed 

"Why?" Alex asked "What's could possibly happening again"

She heard a frustrated sigh down the phone "I will explain, please just get ready"

"Fine" She sighed, ending the call

She got out of her bed and grabbed a hoodie a pair of jeans. Her phone pinged and she assumed it was a text from stiles.

Alex walked out of her apartment and to the elevator, She stepped in and waited as it took her to the bottom floor. She began to wonder what stiles could have possibly found now. Alex was convinced he was having withdrawals from the lack of town saving. 

Alex jumped into the car, she was greeted with a kiss.

He pulled away and smiled "Hey beautiful "

"stiles..." alex looked at him crossly "Someone better be dead or dying for you to call me" she warned 

Alex glanced down at his hand, noticing the blue wrapped bandages

She gently pulled it up "I- What happened"

"Oh.... long story"

Alex shook my head "I don't even want to know"

"There is a boy at the station" Scott began explaining "He said his parents where taken but he can't remember anything. So sheriff wants me to tap into his memories and figure out what happened"

"Okay, one. A kid with missing parents and memory loss. Isn't that stilinskis job and two, why are we needed" alex pointed out

"Well if something happens to him, you can heal him. Plus you are good with kids"

She nodded " and why are we doing what sounds like something thats actually the sheriff's job?"

"There might more to it" stiles said, or more hoped.

Ales sighed "Why does there have to be more. Can't we be normal teenagers?"

"Babe. You literally take anyones pain in a matter of seconds, you can see what caused and you can now give away that store pain "

Alex rolled my eyes "very true points.."

...

"Are you ready" Scott asked the kid. He looked at Scott hesitantly and nodded unsurely.

Alex walked over and crouched down beside him, giving him a warm smile "Alex right?"

"Yeah" he nodded

"we've got the same names" she poked
"So I know this is a lot to take in, and seems scary but it's gonna help you remember what happened to your parents And if anything happens, I will be able to help you"

"Can you do what he can?" He asked her,

Alex smiled "I can more" she whispered.

She stood up and squeezed his shoulder reassuringly "it's gonna he okay"

He nodded and Scott sprouted his claws, he quickly stabbed them into the back of the Alex's neck.

Alex walked over to stiles and wrapped her arms around his, hugging into him "God this poor kid" She sighed

"You did a good job calming him down"

"He's too young to be this scared"

"Yeah I know" stiles nodded

Alex yawned, "When Scott's finished, could you please take me home? I'm getting tired and I've began to value my sleep a lot more"

"But what if-.."

"Stiles" alex stopped him, "there is no 'what if's' it has been months, months of absolute calmness and I want to keep it that way. I don't know why you are looking for something that shouldn't be found, but it's time you gave up. Beacons Hills is finally a normal -ish town."

"I just-.." he huffed "we are gonna be leaving, I just wanted one last thing" he admitted

Alex softened her stare, "honey, it's a good thing that we aren't fighting some supernatural creature"

Scott pulled away and gasped for air, Alex's eyes shot open; seconds later his head dropped as he gathered his bearings.

"What'd you see?" Stiles asked

He let out a breath  "I saw a guy on a horse."

"Horse?" Alex questioned

‭"He had a gun" Scott added ‬

"Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like
my department, not yours" Noah told them

"That's what I said" Alex muttered

"What about his parents? What happened to them?" Stiles asked

"I don't know. That's all I remember. But... "I got this feeling" Scott explained

"What kind of feeling?" Stiles asked, he really wasn't letting this go

Alex lifted his head, he stared at them "They're coming back. They're coming for me."

Stiles nodded "I'm gonna call Lydia"

"Why?" Scott asked

"She might be able to sense something in the car"

"What about me?" I-I don't wanna be alone" the young boy panicked 

"You go, I'll stay with him" Alex offered

...

"You ruined it." Malia huffed, joining her friends at the bench.

Stiles had managed to get in every picture malia had tried to take, eager to tell her about something.

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" Stiles question, a brow raised

"Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own photo yet?" Malia suggested

"Yes, I did." Stiles pulled out a piece of paper, he unfolded it, puzzled that It was blank

" dude, It's blank." Isaac pointed out

"I can see that" stiles narrowed.

"How come you didn't fill it out?" Alex followed

"Uh..." he questioned looking at the sheet

"maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones" Scott suggested. Everyone looked at almost concerned.

"Psych paper." He justified

Alex nodded "Nice"

"Hey, the Deputy searched the car." Stiles began

"No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house. Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin' with?"

"I've got to retake my photos." Malia shrugged

Lydia shook her head "Yeah, not interested"

"I cannot miss any more classes. . I missed 38 last semester. And Lydia's mom is the only reason I'm still in school" Scott explained

He looked at his girlfriend, his eyes hopeful

Alex stood up and walked over to her boyfriend. She kissed him slowly hoping to soften the coming blow.

Alex pulled away, his lips puckered "sorry baby, I love you but I'm too close to graduation to miss any more classes"

Stiles slumped, "Come on, you used to jump at the opportunity"

Alex patted his chest, "if I learned anything, especially in the last few months. It's to never go looking for the answers that don't wanna be found"

Stiles blinked "okay, that literally all we do"

"And maybe it's time to stop." Alex said, "it's not always supernatural"

"If it's that important, I can go after school" Scott offered

"I can agree to that. But only to check the house, nothing more" Alex compromised.

Stiles huffed "You know what? Forget it. I'll take Liam."

Stiles glanced over at the young boy who was currently busy making out with his girlfriend. 

Stiles cringed and looked back at his friends "Yeah, I'm not taking Liam."

"Hey, can I get a candid?" Sydney asked

"Yeah, sure" Scott nodded

Stiles had mumbled a no, Lydia pulled him down anyway, alex sat down next to Scott and noticed stiles was rambling about some shard of glass

"Everyone smile." Sydney said, the picture was snapped seconds later

_____________

_____________________

AHHH first chapter of season 6 is officially posted. I'd say it's the last book but I have all intentions of attempting to write the movie when it comes out!!

I'm really excited for this book, I can not wait for you guys to read

Also that photo took SO LONG 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
7.4K 176 49
Allison daughter of Scott McCall and Kira Yukimura. Junior year in high school. The same Beacon Hills. She is the straight A of the school and talent...
398K 13.8K 29
GENESIS [ BOOK FIVE ] COMPLETED It's been seven years since Harper Verum had fought beside her pack in a supernatural battle, and three years since s...
105K 4.8K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...