♡Unknown Love♡ 》》 A Descendan...

By wateryguitar

In which the daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming falls for the daughter of the Evil Queen. ... More

《《Cast Pt. 1》》
《《Cast Pt. 2》》
《uno》
《due》
《quattro》
《cinque》
《sei》
《sette》
《otto》
《nove》
《dieci》
《undici》
Authors Note
《dodici》
Cast Update
《tredeci》
!!Please Read!!
⁉️😨Im back😨⁉️

《tre》

2.2K 44 2
By wateryguitar

《CHLOES POV:》

Well.. it's time to welcome the kids from the Isle. Few days ago, I was somewhat hating and enjoying the idea. Now? Fucking hate it. I'm standing here, in a stupid ugly pink dress that I didn't want to wear, waiting for these kids to arrive.

"Two questions." Skylar said as she stood next to me. "Why the dress and where the hell is your suit?" She asked me knowing me wearing dresses isn't normal.

"Yeah, why the dress? Oh and pink? Honey who put you in this." Nathan said while looking at her somewhat concerned.

I laughed and looked at them. "Chad "accidently" spilled I don't know what on my suit, so I grabbed this stupid dress I have for some reason and threw it on." I said annoyed and crossed my arms. "Stupid Chad."

"They're here!" Some girl yelled out which got everyone's attention. Doug queued the matching band to start playing. Everyone started cheering as a shiny black limo pulled in front of everyone. The driver stepped out and opened the door which revealed... two guys and two girls. The guys fell out while fighting for... a blanket? While the two girls stood their, one twirled and soaked up all of the "Auradon Magic" while the other one made the guys aware of all us staring at them.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." Purplette said which got the guys attention.

"Just cleaning up. Get up." The taller boy said while helping the little one up.

Fairy Godmother made herself known "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

The taller one threw everything back in. Once he did, he turned to see Audrey. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay."

Hearing this made all of us lightly laugh.

"Poor guy thinks he has a chance." Thomas said which caused us to laugh more.

Fairy Godmother gpt in between the boy and Audrey. "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." The curtsied a little.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Purplette asked, suddenly curious.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh"

"And that sparkling wand." She said again which made it known that she's interested in the wand.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Godmother said while doing some weird hand motion.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben finally introduced himself to them.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey says for no reason.

Blueberry stepped up to him, suddenly curious in his royal status. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." We watch her curtsie which caused us to try and hold in our laughter.

"Those poor kids think they have a chance with Audrey and Ben." Thomas says which cause us to laugh quietly.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said bitterly to blueberry which caused the smile to leave her face.

"This is Audrey." Ben said trying to break the tension

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey held his hand which was her way of telling blueberry to fuck off.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmotber spoke up. "The doors of wisdom are never shut." She grabbed onto Ben and Audrey's hands and opened them up like a door and stepped through.

"But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." She turned around and was followed by the marching band which meant everyone else was free to do whatever they pleaded.

We walked back into the school and went upstairs. Thomas leaned over the railing and looked down. "You think they'll still chase after Mr and Ms perfect?" He asked.

"Honestly, the blue one looked hurt because of what Audrey said." Nathan said. "Well I'm gonna go back to the room and do some homework. Let's go Thomas." Nathan pushed his brother towards their room while waving bye to us.

"Well, I think we should go study too. I have this stupid history teat coming up and I need all the help I can get soo." Krystal informs us while trying to convince us to help her.

"I'd love to, but, I promised Doug that I'd help him something. You two go on ahead I'll catch up later." I said while looking around for Dopeys son.

"Well alright then, let's go Krystal." Lonnie said while walking away with her. I waved bye to them and waited patiently for Doug to show up.

I looked down and saw Ben and Audrey talking to the new kids. Standing right next to them was Doug. Damn it Doug. It was too late to leave as Ben asked me if I could come down. Shit.

"This is Chloe. Doug and Chloe are gonna show you guys around and get you settled in." Ben informed the new kids as well as me. "I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug." Audrey said before sharing a fake laugh with purplette. She grabbed Bens hand and ran off to do God's knows what.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug stopd tslking and tensed up once he lays eyes on blueberry. "Heigh-ho." Is all he can ssy

"Evie." She introduces herself and steps up "Evil queen's daughter."

"Alright." I say trying to get them back on track. I take a look at his clipboard before continuing. "Doug put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh." I pause for a second before reading the new class. "Remedial goodness 101?"

"Let me guess." Purplette says. "New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." She said to her friends. They all make their way up the wrong set of stairs.

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys." I say since Doug is too busy staring at Evie.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug says to himself trying to remember.

"Sneezy." Frost says as he walks past us.

☆《¤》☆

"Well here we are." I say to Mal and Evie as we get to their room. So far, they dont seem that bad to bee around. I even learned their names. I open the door up and let them walk inside first as I wait by the door.

"Wow. This place is so amaz..." Evie says

"Gross." Mal says as she cuts Evie off.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross."

"Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen."

"Yeah." Evie says completely ignoring Mal and looking at the room in awe.

"E." Mal says which meant helo her close the curtains." Whew! That is much better." Mals turns around to see me. "We don't have to keep the room this color right? Can we change it or can only you guys change your room." Mal ask somewhat bitterly.

I ignore her bitterness and answer her question. "You guys can design it however you want. Anyways, your guys classes start tomorrow. If you need anything, I'm 6 doors down the hall on the left side." I told them. They both gave me a slight nod. I waved out while closing the door behind me and making my way to the room.

Oh how I hate Ben for this stupid decision. Yes it's not a bad one, but we don't know what those kids are up to. Not my problem, just have to stay out their way and I won't have to worry about them.

☆《¤》☆
I just re-watched young royals and jatp and well... I wanna write stories about them now. Not yet tho, right now. I will focus on this. Goodnight or good day. Watch young royals. It has some interesting scenes but just skip that. Adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.6K 24
❝As the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?❞ ❝I'm just a very likeable person.❞ FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...
3.7K 70 12
Immerse yourself in the Descendants Franchise and pursue love and adventure with the 5 VK's! Gino Gothel, son of Mother Gothel, spends his time along...
32.2K 502 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
454K 9.7K 26
"You're a princess! He's a villain! You would make your father ashamed of you for loving something off the isle of the lost" A/N I was watching de...