Tiva One-shots

By glass22

Collection of Tiva one-shots. Each chapter is a different story. More

Office Pranks (part 1?)
Surprise Announcement (Part 1)
Surprise Announcement (Part 2)
Everything She Ever Wanted
Office Confusion
I Can Change With You
Holiday Hunt
"One Day"
Day One
2 Broken Rules

Office Confusion (Tony's POV)

182 2 0
By glass22

Bishop had gotten back from bringing in a suspect and he and McGee were following the probie agent back to interview her. He had thought he heard someone whispering that Ziva was back and that Ellie had arrested her, and he had a feeling it was true.

Tony entered Observation and took one look at the glass.

What is she doing here?

"McGee turn the audio off. Don't say a word." He shut the door behind him and walked the short distance to the next door. He took a deep breathe before opening.

"Tony." Ziva said when she saw him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Why did one of your agents arrest me?" She asked.

"What were you doing poking around the case? How did she even find you?" He asked.

He sat down across from her, blocking her face from the glass. He knew Bishop always tried to read lips.

"Ziva, what are you doing here?" He asked again, thus time in a gentle tone.

"Do we have to talk here?" Ziva raised her hands, showing the cuffs chaining her to the table.

Tony stood up and took a key from his pocket. He unlocked the cuffs and Ziva stood up.

He wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her familiar scent. He'd missed her so much.

He hoped McGee had gotten Bishop out of Observation by now. Gibbs would be on his way back. Someone would have informed him she was back. But it didn't matter right now. Not after all this time.

He wanted to kiss her, but he still wasn't sure if Bishop was watching.

"Where's Tali?" He asked.

"I brought her with me but your agent arrested me and now she's in a hotel alone. She was sleeping when I left and should not be awake for a little while but you need to go get her."

"Okay. Let's get you to the conference room for now." He said.

"No. Tony she is alone please just go get her now." Ziva insisted. "I will be fine in here."

"Ziva, they'll all know about her." He warned.

"It does not matter anymore, motek, just please go and bring her to me." She begged.

Tony could see the pleading in her eyes. She was scared for her daughter's safety. He understood.

.....

Tony got the maid to unlock the door to the hotel room and rushed in to find his daughter.

He found her sound asleep on the bed, surrounded by pillows to keep her from rolling off.

He clicked the door shut, trying not to wake her, but the small sound was just enough for her to wake up.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking around the room. Her eyes landed on Tony and her face brightened.

"Abba!" She squealed excitedly.

Tony scooped up his daughter and squeezed her tightly. She hung on to him just as much.

"I missed you so much, my little angel." He said to her.

Tali smiled up at him and squeezed him in another hug.

He loved Tali. He hated missing so much of her life. She was only two but the four day visits he got once a month weren't enough anymore. He and Ziva still had to talk but he hoped her being here would mean she was coming back.

"Do you want to go see Ima?" Tony asked.

"Ima!" Tali exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay, let's go!" He said.

Tony had to borrow a car seat from hotel management and it took him about 10 minutes to get the straps clipped right, but he finally got it, and was on his way.

He decided he should call McGee and explain everything to him. He was probably wandering about it.

"Hey, Tony." McGee said.

"Are you alone?" Tony asked.

"Give me two minutes." He answered.

After a moment, McGee spoke again. "I'm alone."

"Ziva's back, but you already knew that." Tony started.

"Yeah, how are you taking it?" McGee asked.

"I'm fine. I was a little surprised but I'm okay." He said.

"A little surprised? Tony, you haven't seen her in almost three years." He said.

"Well," Tony said. "That's not exactly true."

"What do you mean?" McGee's voice grew suspicious.

"Well... I saw her a month ago." Tony admitted. "I've been visiting Israel once a month since she left actually."

"What?" McGee exclaimed loudly.

"Its alot to explain."

"Then start talking." McGee said. "I assume you're dating."

"Married, actually."

"What!?" McGee yelled loudly through the phone.

"Calm down, McGee. No one knew about this. We wanted to keep it that way."

"And you couldn't tell me?"

"I wanted to."

"You've been faking being broken hearted for three years?" McGee asked. "Tony, I felt bad for you."

"I wasn't faking. I hated being away from them so much."

"Them?" McGee yelled again.

"Would you quit yelling, Probie!?" Tony said loudly. He looked in the rear view to see that Tali was happily playing with her stuffed dog.

"Tony, do not tell me you and Ziva have a kid you never told us about."

"A daughter. And yes." Tony said. "I wanted to tell you but it was never the right time."

"This is insane."

Tony held the phone to the back seat. "Tali, say hi to Uncle Tim."

"Hi!" She said cheerfully.

Tony put the phone back in the cup holder and continued on speaker. "Did you get that?"

"I can't believe this." McGee muttered.

"I hated keeping you in the dark, Tim. I really did. But Ziva almost didn't even tell me about Tali. She didn't want anyone else to know."

They talked for a bit longer, but Tony had to hang up when Tali started crying because she dropped her dog on the floor.

Tony parked the car, got out and gave her the dog, and continued to NCIS.

He went to the bullpen first, with Tali in his arms, getting strange looks from other agents.

He didn't find Ziva or Gibbs in the bullpen and suspected they were talking in the conference room, because Interrogation was also empty.

"Who's this little angel?"

Tony jumped and turned to find Palmer right behind him.

"Not important." He said. "Listen if you see McGee, can you tell I'm down with Abby? Thanks."

He walked away so Palmer couldn't ask anymore questions.

He entered the elevator and pressed the button.

"We're gonna go meet Aunt Abby." He told Tali.

......

"She is just the sweetest, Tony." Abby said.

She had gotten over the initial shock of the marriage and the kid and was now showing Tali Burt the farting hippo. Tali giggled each time she hugged the hippo.

The elevator dinged and Tony turnd to see Ziva rush into the lab, followed by McGee.

"Tali, ahava, thank goodness you're safe." Ziva said as she rushed to hug her daughter. "I am so sorry I had to leave you."

"She was sleeping when I got there." Tony said.

Ziva nodded and her eyes landed on Abby. She smiled and stood up.

While the two women were catching up Tony picked up Tali and walked over to McGee.

"Look who it is, Tali!" He pointed at McGee. "It's Uncle Tim!"

"Hi, Tali!" McGee smiled. "Its so nice to meet you!"

McGee took the little girl in his arms and she smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry you found out like you did. I could've explained it better." Tony said sincerely.

"Its okay." McGee said. "I understand you wanted everything to stay a secret."

"Thank you." Tony said.

Ziva walked over to her husband and took his arm. "We need to talk," she whispered in his ear.

"You guys mind watching Tali for a bit?" Tony asked.

Abby and McGee nodded and Tony and Ziva left the lab. They boarded the elevator and Tony hit the off switch once it started.

"It has been a while since I've been in here when that happened." Ziva joked.

"Yeah." Tony said. He smiled at her.

"What?" She asked.

Tony took his wife's face in his hands and kissed her deeply. He pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. "I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do that in here."

Ziva smiled. "I can imagine."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed these last two. I wanted to try something different so thats why I decided to do the two parter but from a different perspective. It was also because of the lack of information in the first one.

Thank you so much! Please check out my other works. Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 365 14
Team Gibbs goes on a Vacation!!! Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Tony, and Ziva go on a vacation to the Pacific Northwest.
15.6K 449 43
BOOK TWO OF LIFE LINE SERIES When two NCIS agents went missing, it turned out to be a bigger problem than they bargained for. One of the two is still...
5.4K 90 19
Short Ellick NCIS stories Don't judge based on the first few I wrote them years ago 😭😭 #1 in ellick April 8 2023 <3
6.7K 119 11
Ziva returns to Washington DC after living in Israel for almost two years. She knows how badly she hurt Tony and only wants to repair their friendsh...