Forever Starts Today || Jack...

By hugheswife86

#1 trevorzegras #1 zegras #1 hughes #1 lukehughes #2 Hughesbrothers #4 Njdevils #4 lukehughes More

C A S T
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
Not an update

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

842 14 5
By hugheswife86

"Mom! Dad! I'm leaving to go and get sharpies with Jack I'll see you guys later!" I yelled.

"Ok have fun-" My mom said but was cut off by my obnoxiously over protective older brother.

"Hold up," he sprinted his way into the room. "You guys are just letting her go?" He stomped his right foot on the ground while holding up his left arm pointing towards me.

"Yes why wouldn't we?" A concerned look penetrated my fathers face.

"Because, because-" my brother mumbled trying to find an excuse as to why our parents shouldn't allow me to go.

"Isn't is obvious," Caleb yelled from the couch, the sound of Sherk coming from the tv as it played in the background.

"Is what obvious?" I asked in utter confusion why all of a sudden my brothers didn't want me hanging out with Jack.

"That he likes you and that you like him back," Caleb snickered.

My cheeks turned a scarlet shade of red."Haha very funny," I rolled my eyes and narrowed them at Owen. Sarcasm so easily depicted in my tone.

My dad started laughing, rocking back and forth on his feet. By the way he was laughing you would think my brother just told the best joke in the world.

Owen joined in on my fathers laughter, slapping his leg and gaping for air every couple seconds. My mom chuckled and stared at me with a look I knew too well, she was giving me her signature do you actually like him look.

My dad finally stopped laughing and turned his head in my direction."Do you actually like him Elo? He's a good kid comes from a good family I wouldn't mind if you two got together." His features signaling the sincerity present in his voice.

"I'm leaving now good bye," I walked towards the door, not looking back as my whole face was now completely red.

I slammed the door behind me and walked over to my car.

What's their problem

I rolled my eyes at my brothers.

How am I supposed to give them an answer on my feeling towards Jack if I myself aren't sure.

My phone digned and it pulled me away from my thoughts. I tapped the screen and low in the hole it was Jack Rowden Hughes.

New message from Jacky Boy 🤠

Jacky Boy 🤠:
Howdy! Just so you know my parents want to
meet you so if you want you can come inside
and eat a snack before we leave

Elo Weezy 🦐:
Hi! Sure I don't mind going
inside and meeting your parents.
Also a snack does sound nice
Thank you Rowden!

Jacky Boy 🤠:
Your very welcome Weezy
See you in a couple minutes

Elo Weezy 🦐:
You're*

Jacky Boy 🤠:
Literally stop.

Elo Weezy 🦐:
No! 🫶

Jacky Boy 🤠:
Goodbye ✋

I laughed and started up my car. I drove over to Hughes house.

The closer I got to his house the more this knot in my stomach I didn't know existed started to form.

I couldn't shake the thought of meeting his parents out of my head. I couldn't tell why though because it's not like we were dating or anything like that.

I finally reached the Hughes home and knocked on the door.

A smiley Jack opened the door for me. He had sunscreen all over his face, holding a popsicle stick with his left hand as he held the door with his right.

"Hey Elo," he greeted me as he motioned for me to come inside.

"Hi Jack how you doing?" I asked as I walked in and looked a round a little bit.

"Not too bad," he said closing the door. "Here let's go to the kitchen and get a snack." He suggested as we walked towards the kitchen.

"Mom," Jack started gaining his mothers attention. "This is Eloise or Elo, Elo this is my mom." He introduced me to this beautiful woman, tan skin, blonde hair, and just about two inches shorter than me.

"Hi Mrs. Hughes how are you, its so great to meet you." I smiled at the woman.

"Hi Eloise! It's so good to meet you and see who Jack has been hanging out with so much for the past couple month." She smiled at me and then looked over at her son.

"It's awesome to meet you too Mrs. Hughes but I just want to say I don't know how you do it, how do you put up with this thing every day, let alone the last sixteen years." I looked her way in admiration.

Jack opened the freezer and pulled out some of his favorite vanilla ice cream.

As she started to laugh we looked towards Jack who was eating his ice cream as if there were no tomorrow. We watched as his face changed, pure terror flashed through his eyes, Jack was about to choke.

"Um- sorry, sorry I choked on my ice cream," Jack coughed bring up his right hand to cover his mouth.

"I don't know how I deal with him either, it's honestly too difficult," Ellen laughed, as she walked over to Jack and wiped the melted ice cream running down his face with a napkin.

"Hey! Why am I getting bullied?!" Jack wined. He crossed his arms and pouted acting like he was three years old.

"Because it's too easy," I opened the kitchen cabinet where he got his spoon from, quickly pulled out a spoon from the drawer, and scooped up some of Jack' ice cream.

His eyes went wide and he looked towards me, "You did not just take some of my precious ice cream?!" A goofy grin plastered through his features, as he grabbed the ice cream container and held on to it for dear life.

"Oh, come on Jack you came over to my house yesterday and ate all the goldfish" I rolled my eyes as I reached for the ice cream contained in his hands.

"Well to be fair the goldfish I ate were from the school cafeteria." He looked down at me with his matter of fact face.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ice cream out of his hands. "Ah at last the ice cream awaits." I snatched the spoon out of his hand and dipped it in the ice cream.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ellen giving us a smile.Jack and his mom shared I look that I couldn't quite crack the meaning of.

"Hey Ellen, have you seen my-" A man came up from the basement. The glasses on his face all crocked, pen behind his ear and a stack of random paper craps in his hands. "Oh, hello I didn't know we had company." The man who I recognized as Jacks father greeted me.

"Hi Mr.Hughes, I'm Eloise it's really nice to meet you," I set the ice cream container down on the counter, and extended my right hand for him to shake.

"Well hello there Eloise, it's so great to meet the friend Jack's been talking about non stop." He accepted my hand and shook it.

Mr.Hughes was about three inches taller than me, he had dirty blonde hair just like Jacks, and even the same eyes.

"So what are you guys up to, "Mr.Hughes set down his stack of paper on the kitchen counter and walked over to his wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Jack piped up,"We're eating a snack before going to the store and getting sharpies for Eloise's swim meet." Jack played with his hair. He pushed it out of his face and shook his head.

"That sounds fun," Mr.Hughes smiled at the two of us. "Is there any specific color you have to get?" He questioned. His left eye brow lifted.

"No it technically doesn't matter which color I get, but I personally like using colors that match the tech suit I'm wearing." I confessed as I nervously smiled.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Jack laughed while looking at me putting ice cream in his mouth.

"Yeah it sounds kind of stupid," I joined in on his laughter. "But I'm really superstitious about  look good swim good, so I try to match everything I'm wearing on meet days. "

"Oh I get it," Jack sighed in understanding. "It's like your game day ritual, or in your occasion meet day ritual."

We both began to laugh.

Jacks parents looked at us in awe. As if they had never seen anything like us before.

"Ok well we should go get the sharpies right," Jack said examining the time on the microwave. He put down his ice cream and walked over to his parents.

"Yeah we should probably get going," I said jingling my keys, "It was so nice meeting you Mr and Mrs. Hughes." I smiled towards the couple.

"Bye mom, bye dad." Jack kissed his mom on the cheek as he reached over to grab a gogo squeez.

"Are you serious right now," I laughed. Why was he such a child

"What I'm hungry, besides I need to fuel my body" Jack shrugged. "Alright I'm leaving bye mom bye dad love you." He waved towards his parents.

Jack reached towards the door. "Ladies first." Jack motioned me to the door.

"Oh ok than you first," I joked, as I moved out of the way.

"Oh be quiet," Jack rolled his eyes as he went through the door.

We both burst out laughing.

We both got into my car as, I drove towards target.

@𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

Authors note

Long time no see...
So sorry for not posting/ updating I will try my best to get at least one chapter out every month but the goal is to have two done every month so if I don't have time to make a chapter I can just publish one already made.

Please check out my Trevor Zegras story it's called Lover, I just updated it.

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support please don't forget to vote and comment 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤�...
95.8K 1.3K 40
It's the most horrible time of the year for Miracle Zegras, especially when hearthrob, boy next door and-her childhood crush-comes home for the holid...
25.4K 407 27
"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘺�...
184K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...