Here We Go Again

By Casslexy99

"What do you think they're gonna do with him if they find him,Sam?" Amy said "I don't know but I know what we... More

Chapter 2 - Something Is Not Right
Chapter 3 - What Are You Talking About
Chapter 4 - Secrets
Chapter 5 - Break Ups And Kisses
Chapter 6 - Who's There
Chapter 7 - You Sure

Chapter 1 - Back Again

0 0 0
By Casslexy99

Emily , Samantha , Candice, and Amy were talking about how they had it on 
holidays, and today is  a great day on the school McHugh High. The school has just started again after a long, nice summer vacation. There are some new students who have started at school.
Amy is standing at her locker when one of the new guys at school comes up to her and asks if she can show him around the school.
"Hey, there stranger  just starting on McHugh High. I was hoping maybe if you want to show me around the school?" Ryan said.
"Hi,Ryan,oh you are, and of course you're!" Amy said as she turned around to face him.
"Oh,Amy, that's a funny story, and it was actually you who told me how great McHugh High was, so I thought why not try the school." Ryan said with a smirk on his lips.
"Oh,I don't remember. I said that, but it's probably that I was drunk that night." Amy said. 'We were super drunk at the time, but we both felt a spark back then, but somehow we lost touch with each other,' she thinks.
"Yeah, you were very drunk that night, and it was very fun, but it was much fun when we made out in the bathroom and other stuff you know, if you remember." Ryan said with a smirk.
"Thank you for remember " Amy said.She blushed light red and was hoping he didn't notice that.

They had a lot of things to say to each other because it's been a while.  They enjoyed each other's company the walk around the whole school and she told him where everything was and some history about the school and he asked questions.
"Thank you , of course, and I thought maybe if you want,we can go to a movie sometime?" Ryan said almost nervously.' What the hell is happening with me? I have never been this nervous before to ask a girl out, but maybe it's different with her cause maybe I love her... wait, what??' He thought.
"Okay, when did you have in mind?" Amy said, curious. 'Was it just md pr sis he sound a bit nervous which is weird I have never heard him or seen him this way... it's kind of cute. Wait, what is happening?' She thought.

Ryan: On Saturday at 6 pm. If you do not have any plans?

Amy: It is good.I have no plans then, and I have not thought that far yet. The school just started.

Ryan: Okay, great! See you then. Do you still have my number on your phone? I can drive you home after school if you want? Thanks for showing me around the school,Amy.

Amy: Yeah, we do, and yes, I still have your number. If you don´t have to change it.Yeah sure you can drive me home, and no problem at all,Ryan.

Ryan: Yes, i still have the same number.Cool, see you later then,Amy.

Amy: Okay, you know that night we both were drunk .

Ryan:Yeah, I know that, and it was pretty fun.

Amy: Yeah, it was.Now you know where everything is located. So if you have a problem or anything so just search me up and I'll help you. See you later,Ryan

Ryan: Yes. Thank you, Amy, and I will see you later,Stranger.

Amy: You're welcome. Just stop calling me that Ryan.

Ryan kissed Amy on the cheek, and Amy went to her best friends

Samantha : Hey, Amy. have Ryan begin at our school?Are you dating?

Emily: Yeah,are you?

Candice:I know. I saw you with Ryan. So tell us what happened?

Amy: I was standing at my locker, then he came up to me and asked if I could show him around the school. Just so you know, we are not dating. He offered to drive me home after school, and he asked me out for a date. Then he kissed me on the cheek. He’s a little bit weird.

Candice:He did what? What did you say yes or no?

Emily:Yeah, what did you say, Amy.

Samantha :Really?Are you sure of that?Cause I’m not sure of that.

Amy:He is just a friend of mind or should I say my party friend we only hanging out in the summer break we might has make out in a bar but in the bathroom so I shouldn't say that we are dating. 

Candice:What and you said what?Were you two drunk or what?You said that he asked you out for a date, so do you not call that dating?

Samantha : Hey , Amy, you can’t deny that you are dating?Don't say we are “just friends” because we already know the answer for that one.

Candice:Yeah, it all looks all over your face, and how long have you two been dating each other ? Don't look now he’s coming toward us.

Ryan: Hey, Amy. Because the school is ending now, so I wonder if you want a ride home?

Amy talks to her friends, and she says their response.

Amy: Okay, let's go. Bye, see you tomorrow, girls.

Ryan: Wait for me too, Amy.

Amy: Oh, sorry, Ryan.

Ryan: It's cool.  

Ryan and Amy are on their way to the car. They opened the car door and then went and sat in the car and shut the door again and put on the belts and drove home to Amy’s

Ryan: So, now you are at home.

Amy: Thanks for the ride.

Ryan: It was nothing.

Amy: Do you want to come inside?

Ryan: Okay, why not.

Ryan and Amy went into the house and went to the kitchen to eat something.

Amy: Hungry?

Ryan: Yeah, a little. Can I help you out?

Amy: Sure, I can find something that could work.

Ryan: I would like that. 

Amy: I didn’t know that you liked cooking?

Ryan: What can I say ?This guy loves to help!

Amy: How sweet!

Ryan: Thanks, I might be cute, stylish, and hot for most, but I think actually on equality between boys and girls. But I think you are a sweet and hot girl and a very caring girl who likes to help people.

Amy: You are, good looking guy, so they don’t lie about it but in a weird way!

Ryan: I am not weird, and can you define weird for me,Amy?

Amy: That's cool, Ryan. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Ryan : So Amy, this is up to you, but I think you should know how I feel about you.

 I am here for you if you want to talk. 

I think you are special and different, you're not like all the other girls I met. 

I care about you, and I have feelings for you. It's just that I think you should know the truth.

Amy: Ryan, it's okay.

I feel that I already knew that and I might feel something for you but not sure!

Ryan: So how long have you known that I had a crush on you?

Amy: I remember that you told me this when we were drunk and you didn’t say it all, just some part of it.

Ryan: wow,okey I didn’t see that coming, though.

Amy: haha… 

Ryan leaned in to kiss Amy, but she pulled away for the kiss to happen.

Amy: Wow, you are trying this again!

Ryan: I’m sorry. I thought this moment when we were looking in each others eyes that it was soupse be a kiss or something.

Amy: Well,sorry that I gave you the wrong signal to you, but I'm not ready for this again if you remember last time?

Ryan: I did not expect that at all I’m really sorry for that time.

Amy: we are friends, right?

Ryan: Why should we? Cause i have already told you how i feel about you,Amy!

Amy: We should talk about us!

Ryan: Sure, that’s only fair, right?

Amy: let’s go to the living room, and so what do you say? 

Ryan: Okay, we can do that.

Amy: Okay.

Ryan and Amy went to the living room to talk.

Ryan: Aren't your parents home?

Amy: I home alone til two weeks more. They and my sister are still in Sweden. My aunt have the dogs I’m picking them up after school tomorrow.

Ryan: Okey, you have been in Sweden that’s cool.So what kind of dogs do you have,Amy?

Amy: Yeah, we have cousins there, and it was really fun there. Lydia is an Australian Kelpie, and Hayley is an Australian cattle dog.

Ryan: Okey.,wow, that's cool. Two Australian dogs are awesome and have cousins in Sweden. 

Amy: Thanks! Do you have any dogs?

Ryan: Yes, I have three one is a Dobermann Pinscher, her name is Kelly, and Katie is a tolling retriever, and Jax is a Shetland Sheep

Amy: Wow, but that is a mix.

Ryan: Yeah, but the breeds are amazing.

Amy: yeah but, Kelpies are amazing dogs. They have so much fun with them.

Ryan: If it's okay with you, can I stay here some days if you want me to, of course?

Amy: Sure,why not.

Ryan: Okay, thank you,Amy

Amy: Don't you have dogs at home?

Ryan: No,they are with my parents in Los Angeles at my grandparents.  

Amy: Okay, and what about your brother,Ryan?

Ryan: Cody is at home he and his friends would do something, so he’s okay.

Amy: Oh, okay.

Ryan: So while we are just sitting here, maybe we could watch Netflix? 

Amy: Okay, sure.

Ryan: Great

Amy:Whatever you say.

Ryan and Amy got closer in the coach and talked about which movie they should pick, and Amy took the blanket on her. 

Amy: Okay, so what do you want to see,Ryan?

Ryan: Maybe an action movie?

Amy;Maybe Jumper, have you seen it?

Ryan:No, I haven’t.

Amy started the movie, and Amy laid her head on Ryan’s shoulder after they had seen 45 minutes of the movie.All of a sudden, someone is pounding on the window and the door.

Amy, sit up and look at Ryan.

Ryan:What’s happening out there?

Amy:I have no idea.

 They heard someone banging on the front door again.

Amy:What is that for a noise, and who is doing it?

Ryan: That’s a very good question,Amy! I go and look after if I see someone.

Amy: Okay, are you sure?

Ryan:Yeah, I’ll be fine. 

Ryan went to look after were it comes from when he past the window and all of a sudden when he's looking out of the window,sees a knife outside the window but he sees it coming towards Amy’s house and there is some mysterious man who sees him go faster toward the window. Ryan checks the front door  so it’s looked and presses a button and closes every gardin so the guy outside can’t see into the house. Ryan goes back to Amy to tell her what he saw.

Amy: So what was it?

Ryan:It's not great it was some man outside with a knife in his hand, and it was so creepy.

Amy: Wait, what?? Serious, what the hell!

Ryan:I passed to ask him that, and the doors are looked at, and the gardiens are closed so he can see us and we don’t see him.

Amy: OMG. . . . So someone is after me ?!?!

Ryan: know idea, but I’m here with you,Amy!

Amy hugged Ryan. They stayed like that in 5 min. They go back to the coach and begin the movie again.Amy but her blanket around her again but even tighter than before and Ryan put his arm around and took her closer to him and he took some part of the blanket over himself and Amy put her head on his chest.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 2.8K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
29.9K 1.6K 28
"I don't think you'll find anyone," I muttered. "Why?" "The murderer isn't out there, The murderer is among us." ...
178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
3.2K 23 16
"Oh, so you're the secretive new girl who likes to keep to herself and doesn't want any friends. So if that's the case I take it you don't have a boy...