CENTERED

By r11yh1sokA

ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretti... More

times illusions
waiting for my time
my meaningless attempt
calculating my chances
irreplaceable calm
test drive
temptations arise
through the looking glass
changed ways
mine forever
slowly developing more
constant reminders
under the flames of intimacy
comparison beyond
progressing feelings
giving up hope
giving a warning
the breakdown
counting your luck
reverse
not calling you a liar
quickness
tired of it all
closing it off
what can i do?
one more chance
dont screw it up
lies contribute
no complications
slowed replay
time ticks
reuinited
remember me
one back
history repeats
rethinking
hot
square one
begin
heart to heart
starting over
speculation
circles
closing it off
all the time
end.
end 2

i do

4K 141 533
By r11yh1sokA

"You're sick..." you repeated and you held the paper that single handlers sent shock waves through your mind between your fingers.

"I'm not s-"

"Don't lie to me again!" You snapped, cutting him off before having the chance to and he stopped talking at continued staring at you.

You reached a breaking point with his tendency to lie, you could only imagine how much more he was lying about and that scared you.

"I'm not sick. What you read is what they say could happen in the long run if I continue to not take the pills prescribed." he explained and you wiped the fallen tear off your cheek while the sudden sadness just became unraveled with anger, he put his hand on top of yours but you moved it away from him.

"Y/n..."

"How long have you known about the long-term effects of not taking the pills?"

He didn't say anything, the silence was loud...louder than your utter anger for how long he'd been lying to you about multiple things.

Everything just went quiet.

You shook your head in disbelief, forcing an exhale while staring at the wood floor trying to gather yourself but it was harder than you wanted it to be. You stood up and walked past Eren and the bed to leave the room.

Being frustrated is something you were tired of feeling, you were in a better relationship and place in your life than a year ago and you just moved into a gorgeous home, you had every right to be upset but you genuinely couldn't bare being upset anymore.

You walked out into the kitchen and grabbed the assortment of pills in a little box you had yet to unpack, it was from the bathroom at your apartment and you took them all out and grabbed the day-by-day pill assorted. You opened every day up on the assorted and opened one pill bottle, you placed the dose into each day and repeated it until Eren came out into the kitchen and saw you leaning in front of the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"These ones are for Monday, twice a day. You have to take these today." You instructed as calmly as possible and turned to hand him the ones you were referring to.

"Baby-"

"I'm going to bed so hurry up and take them please," you asked of him, he took the pills and you didn't bother checking under his tongue like usual, instead you nodded and set the pill assortment down. You shuffled past him quickly and went to go get ready for bed after quickly putting the clothes in the washer and putting your pajamas on.

You realized you didn't eat dinner, you had late lunch with Hitch at the mall and had some leftovers in the to-go box so you sat in the dining room by yourself and ate dinner.

There was this feeling you got every time you used yourself as an advisement for Eren, you felt like you were making his health all about you which isn't what you wanted at all. There was this guilt, still lingering around because you knew for a fact he wouldn't do things for himself but you knew he'd do anything for you and you used that to your advantage on getting him to get better.

This was the first time in your relationship you left the argument unsolved, with no solution, no reassurance, nothing. After eating, you laid in bed wide awake, not facing your normal way of being cuddled up to Eren but instead on the edge of the bed with your back facing him after he decided to join you in bed.

The night was silent too, couldn't even hear either of you breathing, his back was facing you as well but when he first laid down he was facing you in hopes you'd turn to him but you didn't.

You couldn't even fall asleep, you knew he wasn't falling asleep anytime soon either.

The thought that he would die never really played much in your mind, you didn't think about it being a "thing" so now that it had been brought to light you found yourself only wanting to cry but being sick of crying. Instead, you just laid there with not a single thought in your head yet every emotion running through you all at once.

Eren loudly sighed at one point of just sitting in silence and leaned up to sit on the bed with his back to you.

"I don't wanna do this," he confessed and you turned your head slightly to look his way.

"Do what?"

"We never just "leave it at that". Talk to me please," he insisted and you finally leaned up out of laying on your side.

"This whole time I thought you were taking the pills like you promised but you haven't been. It makes me second guess what else you've been lying to me about."

"The pills give me headaches, that's why I don't like to take them. Everything becomes annoying and I get tense all the time over every little thing, I don't want you to deal with that,"

"You don't always have to put me and my emotions first. I know you can't always put me first and that's fine but you risking your health to spare my feelings is insane." You expressed and felt instant relief on being able to say what you needed to.

"I want you to be healthy for me, if you can't do it for yourself then live for me. That's all I want,"

"I will," he planted a kiss on your cheek repeatedly as you sat together on the side of the bed and his hand was resting on top of yours.

Kisses that were thankful, showing gratitude for your worrisome behavior regarding his health, turned into something more.

You turned your head so he was no longer planting kisses on your cheek and instead of kissing you on the lips. You moved your hand up to his jaw, cupping it and stroking your thumb back and forth against his soft skin.

"Your hair is getting longer," you acknowledged after pulling the ponytail holder from his hair just for it to fall a little past his shoulders gracefully.

"Should I cut it?" He asks and you shook your head immediately.

"I like it long,"

"Yeah, I know you do." He smirks a bit and you playfully push him back flat onto the bed giving him a nudge but he takes you down with him onto the pillow.

Wrapping his arm around you and having you close to him while you snuggled up onto his chest. You fell asleep together just like that and woke up in a different position, your back was facing him and his chest was against your back.

He had his arm over you, all pressed up behind you and for once you were up before him. You looked over and that apparently was enough to wake him up.

"It's bright," he mumbled while squinting before shutting his eyes and kissing along your shoulder and neck behind you.

You grazed your body against his and felt something hard, you recognized that feeling immediately and Eren knew you could feel his print and slightly grinned when you caught on.

"Eren...?"

"The pills have some...sexual perks too," he whispered and leaned over a little, still remaining behind you but sucking and kissing your neck further.

"We just got up...and I wanted to get to this bakery before it closes at two," you responded as you could feel him breathing heavier.

"We can make it quick", he suggested and started rubbing his hands down your body.

"Twenty minutes quick?"

"Mhm..." he mumbled and started sliding his hand up your shirt, tugging at the waistband of your shorts before pulling them down after you nodded, granting him permission.

He reached over you to grab condoms from the side table but you moved his hand and he gladly went with that, not hesitating to pull you on top of him, he'd let you pull his sweats down a bit and you eagerly pulled his dick out of his boxers, positioned on top of him and he planted his hands on your waist.

You pulled your shirt over your arms and threw it off the bed, he was panting from how hard he already was alone and you wrapped your hand around his dick and started sliding down until you were forced to throw your head back.

You bit down on your bottom lip and your eyes were kept open faintly, he thrust up into you in sync with how you slid down on him, you put your hands on his chest to keep you balanced.

"Fuuuckk y/nnn," he moaned loudly the more he thrust up into you roughly.

His eyes started to shut a bit, barely keeping them open and groaning loudly the longer you rid him, he left his hands gripping your waist.

"Shit you're squeezing tight..." he groaned and bit down on his bottom lip while already resisting the climax.

"Don't cum yet," you demanded as he nuzzled his hair into the pillow, roughly spreading his hair that was out of a bun so it got even messier than it was when he first woke up.

He chuckled softly with a smirk on his face, he turned you over and leaned up himself at the same time. The side of your face was down into the pillow, arched all the way up in front of him and he was behind you.

With one hand, he was pushing your head down while thrusting in and out of you and the other was slapping your ass repeatedly.

"Keep your arch just like that baby," he instructed in a slight whisper, you felt him slip out of you but insert himself right back in.

You gripped the pillow tightly, both of you moaning after each other so much that you didn't tell Eren when you were about to cum. He continued to slam into you, watching you squirm beneath him. Adding onto the abundance of pleasure, he jammed two fingers into you, the same place you were dripping from and he was leaking precum like crazy.

"Fuck Eren!" You spat out and slammed your hand down into the pillow while he thrust both his fingers and his dick into you faster.

"Fuckin' slut," he groaned in a low tone proceeding to slap your ass harshly yet again, consistently slapping his lower abdomen against your ass from how deep he thrust into you.

He leaned down as you were arched over, getting closer to your ear with the room-filling with moans.

"Fuuuckkk....want me to fill you up, baby?" He asked in a raspier tone and slight whisper.

"Mhm," you nodded your head, granting him permission to cum in you and you were at your climax, feeling your chest caving in all the way and your forced breaths coming to a stop only for the moans of his roughness to spill from your lips as you came all on his dick, all the way inside you.

He turned you over unexpectedly, having you lying on your back and him on top of you.

"I wanna see that pretty face when I cum in you baby," he whispered once more before slowing down his thrust into you and you could feel his dick twitching inside you and his heavy breathing against your neck.

You could feel him starting to cum inside you, he only thrust slowly at this point and his bare chest was pressed up against yours while the two of you moaned in sync.

"You feel so good..." he whispered breathlessly and continued panting loudly, looking down at the mess you two created while sliding his dick out of you and seeing all the cum surrounding his dick.

He took another deep breath and rolled over into his back where he laid right next to you.

"You're the one going to the bakery now." You informed and he chuckled a bit as he looked over at you completely out of it in such a short amount of time than your usual.

You and Eren showered together and he left to go to the bakery you were referring to before. You were surprised you did all that in such a short amount of time and started to wonder if Eren held out for you when you normally had sex. You got out of the shower and put on a different pair of pajamas and shorts since it had been hot out recently.

You were in the kitchen pouring yourself a glass of water when you heard the front door opening. Eren came walking in with the little box and a string tied on it from the bakery, you looked over at him and he set it on the counter next to you.

"Got the last one," he said and you leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, you moved your water aside and started to open the box.

You felt Eren standing behind you and he began wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. He started kissing on your neck while you unwrapped the box and you laughed a little at his neediness.

"Shit Eren, those pills are like Viagra for you, huh?" You teased playfully as he pressed himself against you but you were too focused on the sweet bun you had inside the box, you grabbed it and started eating it.

"Can we go again?"  He asked and got a lot more touchy, running his hands down to your ass where he gripped it.

"Not until after I finish,"

"Please baby," he whispered, slightly begging for you to give him some sort of attention but all your attention was on the sweet bun that you were eating.

"Keep begging and I'll consider it," you teased, poking fun at how he wasn't able to wait even a minute.

"Pl-" he was cut off by his phone ringing, he instantly tensed up and groaned in annoyance before answering the phone.

"What?" He groaned after answering and you were laughing at him while eating and you turned around to see his annoyed expression.

He leaned onto the island counter in the middle of your kitchen, still in front of you and you were against the normal counter.

"That's funny. Why are you mad?" He chuckled over the phone and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh. I'll buy you a new one,"

"What happened?" You asked and finished eating followed by a sip of your water.

"Remember that time we had sex in the storage room? Yeah well, there were cameras in there and Alex saw it. She's also mad because we did "it" on a desk she was planning on using," Eren confessed and you went wide eyes and your face got all hot from pure embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 16.6K 84
In which you play the game better than he does. You think you do it better but so does he. Who will fall for the tricks up the both of your sleeves f...
15.1K 530 23
โœฆ ๐Œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” โœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐–๐€ โœฆ ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ 20s or higher โœฆY/n's lif...
179K 7.7K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
9K 269 28
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ โ‹†ห™โŸกโ™ก โ†ณ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษขสŸแดแดก๊œฑ ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดœษด๊œฑแด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด ษชแด›. "Light is your...