us. //dnf

By y0ukn0wJ

George and dream knew each other for a long time, but George breaks contact without explaining himself. Dream... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

272 6 4
By y0ukn0wJ

Dream POV

I open the door, but i don't go inside. because i see my letters laying all over my bed, open. "what's wrong?" George says.

i feel my anger going up.

"did you fucking read my letters?" i ask him, but he doesn't answer. I quickly start to put them over each other and then lay them down on my table.

"did you fucking read them?!" i ask him again, but this time i look him in the eyes and see that.. he's scared?

"yes, what do you wanna do about it?" he tries to act tough, but his eyes are saying something else.

i start to calm down again, i take a deep breath and look at George again. "why did you read them?" i ask him, as i start to put them where they were.

"they were for me, so i thought I am allowed to read them." he says, still trying to act like he does not care.

"whatever." i say as i sit myself down, George closes the door and sits himself on the chair down.

"why are you sitting on the chair?" i ask him "because i want to?" he says, "come sit on the bed, idiot." i say.

"i can sit where i want, idiot." he says. I get up, get him and throw him in the bed, "dream!" he laughs.

"i said come and sit on the bed." I laugh, "alright, alright!" he laughs. we lay ourselves down and i look at him.

his side profile is so pretty. he turns around and looks me in the eyes, without saying a word he comes closer.

i wait a little, but i slowly realize that he's not gonna move any closer. so i get closer to him, until our lips are only inches apart.

i look him in the eyes and catch him staring at my lips. i smile a little but press my lips against his.

he kisses me back as soon as our lips are against each other's. he lays his hand on my cheeks while pulling me closer to him.

i feel the butterflies in my stomach going wild.

this is way better than in my dreams, a lot better than i could ever imagine.

i slowly sit myself up, without breaking the kiss, his legs around my hips and slowly go to his waist.

he pulls himself deeper into the kiss as he tries to come closer to me, even tho we are already close to each other.

then it knocks on the door, George quickly breaks the kiss and I get off him. i walk to the door and open it.

It's drista. "what is it?" i ask her.

"mom and dad won't be home for a few days, they're going to grandma." she tells me, "okay?" i say.

"can you bring me to Kimi?" she asks me, "right now?" i ask, a bit annoyed. "is anyone with you?" she asks.

"I'm with George." i say "oh, did i bother you?" she asks with a smirk on her face. "shut up and get ready, I'll drive you." I say.

"my things are already in the car." she tells me, "George, come with us. I need to bring her to a friend." i say.

"okay." he says as he follows us, to the car.

after i let drista out, i turn to George and see that he's asleep. i wanted to go and eat with him, but since he's asleep now.

i drive us back home.

i'll definitely ask him if he wants to stay as long as my parents aren't home. i hope he wants to stay.

as i park in, George wakes up. "did i fall asleep?" he says, duh, "yes, you did." i say with a little smile.

"do you wanna go and eat something?" i ask him "no. we can order something." he says. "alright, what do you wanna order?" i ask him as we make our way inside.

"lets just order McDonald's." he says, "alright, what do you want?" I ask him as i start to look for the number.

"I'll have a middle cola and a Big Mac." he says, i nod and call the number. It took them a few minutes until they finally picked up.

"hello, i would like to order something." i say, "yes?" they say, "i want two middle cola, one Big Mac and a hamburger." i tell them.

"alright, street?" they ask "Lorain Street." I tell them the street, "alright, the order will be there in 10 minutes. goodbye." they say and end the call.

"alright, the order will be here in 10 minutes." i tell George, "okay. why did you only take a hamburger?" he asks me "oh, I'm not that hungry." i say.

"alright. lets watch something, I'll choose!" he says as he turns the tv on. I sit myself next to him, while he starts to look for a film on Netflix.

and of course he chooses a horror film. "George, no." i say, he starts laughing and starts the film.

"I'm with you, no need to be scared." he laughs a little, "ohh, and you want to protect me?" i say.

"of course. are you trying to say i'm weak?" he asks me "what? no, never!" i say with a grin on my face.

"you better watch your mouth!" he says, trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry mister George." i ironically apologize.

he laughs a little, but then he focuses on the film.

after about 20 minutes the food arrived. i walk to the door, open it and take the food while i give him the money.

"food! They came 10 minutes too late." George says as he sits himself down at the table, i just laugh and sit myself next to him.

"huh." George makes as he takes the food out, "what is it?" I ask. "Oh! They gave us an extra hamburger, as an a apology." he tells me.

"that's cool. you can have the hamburger." I say "no, you are gonna eat that. I have my Big Mac." he says as he puts the hamburger next to me.

i don't want it.

"you can have it, I'm not that hungry." i say as i put it back to him. "i have a Big Mac! that's enough for me." he says as he puts it back.

i sigh, but give in. I slowly start to eat, trying my best not to get the sick feeling. George is eating his Big Mac.

i start to eat more, because the feeling of throwing up is nowhere near. "I love Big Mac's." he says.

i laugh.

I don't think I've an eating disorder, other wise i would always have thrown up after eating something.

I was just sick, that's why i threw up the last times.

after a few minutes we were done eating and are watching the horror film now. It's not creepy, because we are still at the beginning.

i guess i'm still sick, because i need to throw up again.

i quickly stand up, run to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I lean myself over the toilet and start to throw up the food i just ate.

George also comes in, i should've locked the door, he sits himself next to me and starts to hold my hair out of my foreheads.

my breathing get harder and my eyes are getting filled with tears.

"remember to breath." George says.

how?!

it shouldn't be this much, i didn't eat that much, why is it so much? why isn't it stoping? god, this is so embarrassing.

"it's alright dream, I'm here."

George is rubbing my back as i let my head fall down on my arm. "you okay?" he asks me, i just nod without looking at him.

he slowly hugs me from behind and let his head down on my back. "should we just go to bed?" he asks me, god this is so embarrassing, i just shrug my shoulders.

"lets just lay down and talk in the dark." he says, "okay." i say a bit quiet. I shouldn't have eaten something, this is so embarrassing.

"I work at a cafe now, you should visit it one day." George says "where is it?" i ask, as i turn my head to him, even tho it's dark and you can't see shit.

"the world cafe. do you know where it is?" he asks me, "oh, yea i know where it is. I'll come some day." I say.

"i work on Monday's and Tuesday's." he tells me, "I'll come." i say with a little smile on my face.
George turns to me with his whole body and i feel his eyes on me.

we stay in silence for minutes. just looking at each other, even tho it's hard to see something, we feel each other's eyes.

"what are we know?" George asks me. what we are? "what do you wanna be?" i ask him, he waits a few seconds.

"i don't know." he whispers "we are not the same as we were three years ago, but my heart is still beating for you." i say.

"what do you want us to be?" he asks me.

what do i wanna us to be?

i still wanna have him with me, even tho he changed. I don't know everything that changed, but my heart beats crazy every time i look at him.

i waited three years for him and couldn't get over him, even tho we didn't talk to each other. my thoughts were always with George.

so, what do i want us to be?

"i don't know.. but i wanna be with you. i don't want us to go separate routes. i want us to go the same rout, together." i start.

"i wanna have a future with you, not just as my best friend." i end the sentence. "three years is a long time." George laughs a little.

"it is." i say. "i don't want us to start something that we'll regret." he starts, "but i also wanna be with you and not just best friend." he says.

"should we try?" i ask, "what if it doesn't go as we think it will?" he asks me "i don't know about you, but I've always loved you and never stoped. even tho we didn't talk for three years, i was always thinking about you." i tell him.

he doesn't say something at first, but then he slowly moves closer to me. "okay, let's try." he says quiet, i smile and give him a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm gonna sleep now." he says as he turns around and goes under the blanket. "alright, good night." i say.

my heart beats fast and my stomach is full with butterflies, flying around.

do i have a boyfriend now? no, do i have George as my boyfriend now? oh my god, i need to tell nick!

i quickly grab my phone and start to text nick.

__

Pandas 🐼❤️

nick! omg you won't believe what just happened!

__

I texted him, but of course he's already sleeping, or he's just in a call with Karl and doesn't see my message.

I put my phone away and turn myself around to George, but i only see his back. I slowly move closer, put my arms around his waist and move closer to him.

i hope it's okay for him.

"George?" i say "hm?" he makes "is this okay for you?" i ask him, he gives me a small nod and grabs my hand.

i would scream and kick like a girl now, but i can't. he's just so cute, i don't know if I'll be able to act normal around him.

___

"dream!" sapnap suddenly screams and wakes me up. "what? what happened?!" I quickly sit myself up.

"nothing." he laughs, i look annoyed at him and then to George. but he's not there, the bed is made on his side, as if none was there.

could it be that it was a dream..

i quickly get up and run downstairs, but there's none. "what's wrong dude?" sapnap asks me, my heart hurts, "nothing, just gonna check if someone's home." i say.

"you sure?" he asks me, "yes. i am." i say, but annoyed. "if you say so. i wanted to ask you something." he says with a smile.

"what do you need?" i ask him, "Karl is coming.. can we pick him up together? my mom is working." he says.

"yeah, sure." i say, "he's gonna land in an hour." sap tells me "then lets go." i say as i grab the keys and make my way to the car, sapnap right behind me.

we get in and sapnap turns the music on.
The Way You Felt - Alec Benjamin he turns on and starts to dance and sing.

i hate dreams, especially dreams like these. it felt so real, i really thought George and i were a thing now.

but- "Dream!" Sapnap screams, i look at the road and see that i'm about to make an accident.

I quickly drive the other way, trying to stop the accident. I almost crashed into an other car but luckily i made it.

"dude!" sap says, "sorry." i apologize quiet. "what's wrong?" he asks me "nothing." i say, but he keeps asking.

"yeah sure. tell me!" he says "it's nothing! just fucking shut up!" i almost shout at him, "since when did you close yourself from me? I thought you would talk to me about everything." he says.

"it's nothing." i repeat "did George do something?" he asks me, "wait. did you see George this morning?" i ask him.

"yes, he left for work. that's what he told me." sap say.

oh my god!!!!

i hit my head against the steering wheel. "what is wrong with you." sapnap laughs a little, "dude!!" i say a bit loud as i look at the road again.

"i thought i dreamed that." i say to sap, "what are you talking about?" he asks me "you know, George stayed over yesterday." i start.

"and we kissed." i say. "what? you guys fucking kissed?!" sapnap screams with a smile "yes and we are a thing now!" i scream.

"wooooo!!" he screams, "I'm happy for you guys!" he laughs "thank you sap." i say. "we can go on a double date now!" he says.

"right, we can now." i say as i park the car. We get out and walk inside the airplane. Karl's plane will land in a few minutes, sapnap has a big smile on his face.

"how long is he gonna stay?" i ask him "two months!!" he says with excitement. "that's cool. did you talk with him about George?" i ask him.

"oh- uhm. i only told him about George when i was mad at George." he tells me "idiot." i laugh a little.

"we gonna tell him while we drive back." he says "alri-" i start but sap cuts me off, "there he is!" he screams.

"nick!" Karl screams, "Karl!" nick screams, as they run to each other and hug. they give each other a kiss and then they walk up to me.

"Karl buddy!" i say as i hug him, "Clay! or dream!" he laughs as he hugs me back. "how have you been?" i ask him.

"good, thanks. you?" he asks me back "same, same." i say.

we get in the car and i start driving us back. sapnap turns the music on again and starts to vibe with Karl to the music.

____

as i park the car i see George coming from the far. I quickly get out of the car and wave to George, as soon as he sees me he waves back with a smile on his face.

i walk to him and give him a small kiss on his lips. but then he keeps staring behind me, that's when i realize that we still haven't told Karl.

"what is he doing here?" Karl asks angrily, "ups." sap says "we forgot to tell him." sapnap says. "tell what? that you guys are friends with the traitor?" Karl says.

i look at George and see that these words are hurting him. "Stop saying stuff, before you know what happened!" i say to Karl as i hug George.

"dude, he literally blocked all of us without saying anything! how do you expect me to react?!" Karl screams.

"fucking calm down!" i scream at him, "dude! Stop screaming! both of you!" sapnap shouts. "It's my fault, i didn't tell Karl." he says.

"well then tell him now." i say, "there's nothing to tell me. he fucking blocked me without saying anything. i don't wanna know why." Karl says.

"yes you do." sapnap says and walks with him inside. I look down to George, but his face is buried in my shirt.

"it's alright George." i say as i hug him more, he hugs me back as he holds into my shirt. then i hear little sniffs coming from him. he's crying.

"George it's alright. It's not your fault, things happened." i say as i kiss his head. "i messed things up." he says.

"Karl will understand after sap talked to him." i say, "but it's gonna be like this every time now, every time people see me again." he tells me.

"and we'll explain every time why they can't be mad." i say, "you don't even know why i blocked you guys.." he says.

"we know an other excuse, don't worry about that." i say "i really didn't mean it." he says, grabbing himself tighter into my shirt.

"George it's alright." i say, he doesn't say anything but cries in my arms. i hate to see him crying, it's hurting me to see that he's hurt.

then Karl and Sapnap walk out of my house. "George!!" Karl screams as he runs to George, George quickly wipes his tears on my shirt away and slowly let go off me.

Karl pushes me away and hugs George. "I hate you." Karl says, "i hate you too." George laughs. "no need to push me." i say starting to hug sap.

"lets switch boyfriends!" Karl screams, while George nods, "no!" sapnap and i scream at the same time.

i let go of sapnap and walk over to George. "I just got him!" i say to Karl as i push him away and hug George.

"alright, alright." he laughs and walks back to sapnap. I look to George and see that he's getting red, i smile at that and then turn around to go inside.

:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2K 8
The times Dream got hurt and george has to help him feel better. or, Dream gets hurt alot of George kisses his ouchies -- this was only meant to h...
95.8K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
8.5K 570 26
What if I tell you that the past, present and future are roaming around us. The more you dream the more lives you have lived. What would it mean when...
150K 6.1K 20
While George is live streaming, he accidentally outs himself in front of his whole stream. His life seems to be collapsing as his mother figures out...