SORCERESS ⚜️ The Originals Bo...

By BlitzMikaelson

A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordin... More

epigraph
intro to the main character
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Six

393 8 2
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Maternity Outfit}

The Next Day. In the courtyard, Christy is laying on the table. And Freya is gently hovering a pendant over Christy's small baby bump.

"The pendant glows pink. It's a girl. It glows blue. It's a boy." says Freya.

"Okay." Christy says.

Freya gently hovers the pendant over Christy's small baby bump. The pendant glows pink, then, blue.

"It's a boy." Freya says.

"Oh, geez. Not another mini-Klaus." Christy says, playfully jokingly.

Freya playfully snickers. But them, the pendant glows pink, indicating that the little baby is a girl.

"It's a girl." Freya says.

"Are you sure, Freya?" Christy asks her sister-in-law.

"Yes, I'm sure. The baby's a girl." Freya says. And puts the pendant in her jacket pocket as Christy gently sits up straight on the table. "Have you and Niklaus discussed any baby girl's names?"

"Well, I was thinking Luna. After the moon." Christy says.

"Luna. Luna Mikaelson. A beautiful name. Perhaps, I'm envious of your pregnancy, Christy. I was pregnant before." Freya says.

"You were?" Christy asks Freya.

"Yes. I was. I was in love with a man named Mathias. He and I bore a child. But, in my attempt to escape my aunt Dahlia, I destroyed my unborn child." Freya says.

"I'm sorry." Christy says to Freya, gloomily.

"It's alright. I have a niece now." Freya says.

"By the way, who's Dahlia?" Christy asks Freya.

"Dahlia is my siblings and I's aunt, a witch, and sadly to say, but she will come for your child." Freya says.

"Why?" Christy says.

"First born of the Mikaelson's." Freya says.

Christy becomes worried about what Freya has told her about Dahlia.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the study, Freya is telling Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah about Dahlia.

"I was just a child when Dahlia took me. I was five years old when I started my magic." Freya says.

"So, you're saying that Dahlia is coming for Klaus's and I's baby? But the baby is not even born yet." Christy says.

"Dahlia will come for the child, unborn or not." Freya says.

"So, what the bloody hell are we gonna do?" Rebekah asks.

"We need a plan to protect Christy and the unborn child." Elijah says.

Christy gets up and walks away. Klaus and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other. And Klaus gets up and walks away.

In the baby's nursery, Christy is holding the plush pink bunny in her hands.

Klaus slowly walks inside the baby's nursery. "Christiana?"

"If what Freya said about the witch, Dahlia, is true. Then, she's coming for our child. And she's not been born yet." Christy says.

"Christy?" Klaus says, and slowly walks up to her.

"Dahlia is gonna take our baby, isn't she?" Christy asks Klaus, gloomily.

"I'm not gonna let Dahlia take our child. Besides, Luna is beautiful name." Klaus says.

Christy smiles softly. And she and Klaus hugs each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST ANNE'S CHURCH

Christy is sitting on the sacristy steps. And Davina is with the two Harvest Girls, Amy and Jessica.

"Christy." Davina says, and slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her on the sacristy steps. "I think you become interested with this spell."

Christy glances at the spell and gently takes it in her hand. "It's a resurrection spell."

"I thought you may become interested in it. It doesn't take much of magic." says Davina.

"Thanks, Davina." Christy says with a smile.

Davina smiles softly at Christy. And gets up, and walks away. Christy glances at the resurrection spell sheet, and ponders what to do with it.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Christy is at Sophie Devereaux's gravestone. And gently soothes her fingertips over her deceased best friend.

Even though, Sophie and Christy had gotten off a bit antagonistically, at first, but after becoming acquainted with each other, bonding over their lost loved ones, they had became best friends.

Christy glances at her small baby bump and gently puts her hand on her baby bump. "Sophie Devereaux was your auntie."

And then, Christy ponders to herself as an idea conjures up. She looks at Sophie Devereaux's gravestone and gently puts her hand on it. She makes her eyes glow blue and her hand glows blue as well.

And using her sorceress magic to shatter the gravestone, Christy makes her eyes back to normal and her hand stops glowing blue. She gently reaches inside and gently pulls Sophie Devereaux's skull and gently holds it in her hand.

Now, in a tomb, Sophie Devereaux's skull and bones is laying in a salt circle, on a blanket and with a cloth covering the bones.

Christy gently sits down on the floor and glances at the resurrection spell laying beside her. She thrusts her hands towards the bones of her deceased best friend and chants the resurrection spell.

"Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu!" chants Christy.

The skeleton of Sophie Devereaux starts to slowly regenerates itself. And reforms itself.

With a gasp, Sophie Devereaux comes to life, and covers herself with the cloth. Christy stops the spell.

The resurrected Sophie Devereaux sits up straight. And looks at Christy. "Christy?"

"Sophie?" Christy says, astonished. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. I thought I was dead. How did you bring me back?" Sophie asks Christy.

"Davina gave me the resurrection spell to bring back anyone. And I wanted you to bring you back." Christy says.

Sophie and Christy exchange looks at each other and Sophie notices Christy's small baby bump.

"Oh my gosh, you're pregnant." Sophie says with a smile.

"Yeah. And you and I have some things to discuss." Christy says.

"Yeah. I can tell." Sophie says.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, outside of the mausoleum, after Christy has brought Sophie some new clothes, Sophie and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Where's Monique?" Sophie asks Christy.

"She's your niece, Sophie." Christy says.

"My niece killed me, Christy. She's no longer my niece or my family." Sophie Devereaux says, bitterly.

"Sophie, I get it, your angry." Christy says.

"I'm not angry, I'm pissed, but I am surprised that you resurrected me, you could've resurrected your mother or your father, but why didn't you?" Sophie asks Christy.

"Because I can always see my mother and father in the ghoula de chasse anytime I would like to." says Christy. "But I wanted to resurrect you because I want my daughter to get to know her aunt."

Sophie's angry expression becomes calm. "How did Klaus take your supernatural pregnancy?"

"He took it well." Christy says.

Sophie and Christy exchange looks at each other. And Sophie hugs Christy. And Christy hugs Sophie.

"Thanks." Sophie says.

"You're welcome, Soph." Christy says.

Sophie and Christy gently pulls away from the hug. And Christy phone buzzes in her jeans pocket.

Christy pulls out her phone and looks at it. Klaus

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hey, Christiana. Can you come back to the family home, please?" Klaus asks on the phone.

"Okay. I'm on my way." Christy says, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Sophie and Christy walks into the courtyard. And Sophie glances at the duffle tote bags on the sofa.

"What's with the duffle tote bags?" Sophie asks.

"Christy and I are going a little trip." says Klaus, slowly walks up to them.

"Klaus, we can't leave. Not right now. There's still enemies out there. Your enemies." Christy says to her husband, Klaus.

"My family's enemies does not concern me at this moment, Love. Right now, you and our unborn daughter is my concern." Klaus says.

Christy looks at Klaus, astonished. "Okay, who the hell are you? And what have you done to Klaus Mikaelson?"

Klaus smiles softly. "I assure you that I am myself. It's just you and our unborn child is my concern."

"Aww. I didn't think Klaus Mikaelson cares about anything or anyone." Sophie says.

"I know that you're re-adjusting Sophie, with, you know, coming back to life." Klaus says to Sophie.

"Niklaus is right." Elijah says, and slowly walks up to Klaus, Christy and Sophie. "You and the child are Niklaus's concern."

"And I will talk to Davina, I'm pretty sure she and I have things to talk about." Sophie says.

"Okay." Christy says, and averts her gaze at Klaus. "So, where are we going?"

Klaus smiles. "It's a surprise."

                         Minutes after...

Now, outside of the family home, Klaus has put his and Christy's duffle tote bags in his SUV trunk and it automatically closes.

Klaus looks up at Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya. And Klaus walks away, and gets inside his SUV car.

Klaus and Christy exchange smiles at each other. And he drives away.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S VISION

At a warehouse district, Dahlia and Freya are inside a salt circle. Freya is on her knees, and Dahlia is using her magic to choke her.

And outside of the salt circle, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are whimpering and coughing as the white oak consumes them from inside their bodies.

"Now, say goodbye to the rest of your family." says Dahlia.

Now

Christy awakens from her nightmare vision and pants softly to herself, sitting in the passenger's seat of the SUV.

"Christy? You okay?" Klaus asks her, worriedly.

Christy looks at Klaus, and he glances at her, worriedly. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Klaus averts his gaze from Christy as he proceeds to drive. And Christy looks outside of the passenger's window, worriedly, about her nightmare vision.

Any Comment (s) ? Any Vote (s) ?

Thank You for reading and your support! 💕

And hope you enjoyed the remake of this story!

BlitzMikaelson ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
3K 91 22
A remake of the sequel to SORCERESS ⚜️ The Originals. It all began with Christy Nelson when she met the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they star...
7.6K 149 35
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
80.8K 2.7K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...