JOURNEY OF HATRED TO LOVE✔

Por sidneet21

Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite soul... Más

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
READY FOR MARRIAGE??
MARRIAGE!!
INTRODUCING THE NIGAMS
COMING ACROSS THE TRUTH
DADIJI'S ARRIVAL!!
DADI AND PROBLEMS!!
APPROVAL FOR STUDIES
FIRST DATE
BACK TO COLLEGE
AWKWARDNESS
SIDSHEK'S FRIENDS
JEALOUSY
FIRST KISS
HOT MAKEOUT🥵🥵
HAPPY SIDNEETIANS DAY❤❤
JELLONEET🤭😏
TRUST
MAKING REALIZE
KITCHEN ROMANCE
I AM FALLING FOR HIM??
IN LOVE WITH A SUPERSTAR
DRUNK CONFESSION...
DRUNK AVNEET
SID....ASHI IN RELATIONSHIP
SMALL FIGHTS!!
ASHI AS A BARRIER
BIGGEST NIGHTMARE
MORNING ROMANCE
PAST REVEALED
LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP
DRIFTED APART...
BEHIND THE BARS
HONEYMOON
RETURNED
SOME TRUTHS
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CLEARED
HELLO SISTER
THE LOCKET
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
STEAMY DESIRES

DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?

547 34 0
Por sidneet21

Siddharth - That's not the matter, avu. I want to talk to you about last night.

Avneet - I don't want to talk about last night.

Siddharth - But you have to.

Avneet - Sid I don't want to talk about it. Pls.

Siddharth - Avu you are misunderstanding, it is nothing like what you are thinking.

Avneet - I know how it is like, and I am thinking right..And I am going.

She was about to open the door but siddharth locked the door of car and said - Avu you have to listen me.

Avneet - Why you locked the door?

Siddharth - Avu listen to me.

He explained her everything.

Siddharth - Ashi and I were only talking about our past nothing else. Now she is my just friend nothing else.

Avneet - I am sorry for misunderstanding you.

Siddharth - It's fine. (he said caressing her cheek)

Avneet - Now let's go I m getting late for college.

Siddharth - Okay!

Siddharth drives the car towards her college, they reach there. She hugs him, he also hugs her back. They breaks the hug.

Avneet - Bye.

Siddharth pecked her lips and said - Bye.

She comes out of the car and goes inside her college. Siddharth drives the car towards his office.

2 months passed

Sidneet have came really close to each other. They were loving each other from the bottom of their hearts.

1 day

In night

At avneet's side

She was sitting on bed reading a book then her phone started ringing. She sees the caller Id, and a smile came on her face. It was from siddharth, she attends the call.

Conversation on call

Siddharth - Hey love.

Avneet blush and said - Hi.

Siddharth - Actually there's a party at my friend's home so I am going there and probably I will come late tonight or probably will not come home tonight. So don't wait for me, eat your dinner and sleep. Ok?

Avneet - Okay!

Siddharth - See you later, bye.

Avneet - Bye.

She cuts the call.

Avneet's P.O.V

So sid is probably gonna come late or probably not gonna come home tonight...It's dinner time now, I should go downstairs for dinner.

P.O.V ends.

She goes downstairs, dinner was ready. All eats it and goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet's room

Avneet came and laid down on bed.

1 hours passed

She wasn't able to sleep, she was only changing her sides.

Avneet's P.O.V

Why I am getting a weird feeling like something bad is going to happen?...No, avu everything is fine. Nothing bad is going to happen.

P.O.V ends.

She takes her phone and startrd admiring siddharth's pic. She slept while seeing his pic.

At siddharth's side

He was at his friend's party, ashi was also there.

Ashi's P.O.V

I have to make sid mine by hook or by crook. I will do anything to make him mine.

P.O.V ends.

Then an idea clicks in her mind. She goes and takes 2 drinks from the bar section. She mix something in 1 drink. She takes both drink and goes towards siddharth.

Ashi - Hey sid.

Siddharth - Hi.

Ashi - Take this.

She said giving him a drink in which she had mixed something.

Siddharth - Thanks.

Siddharth takes that drink and drinks it. Ashi also drinks her drink. Both were talking then siddharth started feeling dizzy.

Ashi - Sid you ok?

Siddharth - Umm..I am just feelig dizzy.

Ashi - Come with me.

She said dragging him from there. She takes him from there and made him sit in her car.

Siddharth - Where are you taking me?

Ashi - My home, it's near only. Your home is far away from here. You can stay at my home tonight.

She sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards her home. They reached there and she takes siddharth inside her home. She takes him in her bedroom. Siddharth had passed out. She made him laid down on bed and remove his shoes. She cover him with duvet and kissed his cheek and comes out of the room.

Ashi's P.O.V

I am not going to do anything with him without his concern...Now I have to edit some pics of him being in bed with me. Then I will send those pics to avneet and then she will leave sid and then sid is all mine.

P.O.V ends.

She started editing pics. She edits them and then she slept in another room.

Skips to next day

In morning

At siddharth's side

He wakes up with a bad headache. He look around and found the surrounding different.

Siddharth's P.O.V

God my head is paining alot! I look around and found the surrounding different. It's not my room, it's someone else's room.

P.O.V ends.

He quickly get up from bed and comes out of the room. He sees ashi sitting in hall.

Siddharth - Ashi.

She heard his voice and look towards him.

Ashi - Good morning, sid.

Siddharth - Good morning...How I came here?

Ashi - Last night we were at a party, and you were drunk so I bought you here.

Siddharth - Ohk.

Ashi - Umm..I wanna talk about last night.

Siddharth - Last night?

Ashi - Ya whatever happened last night was....

Siddharth cuts her in between - What happened last night?

Ashi - Don't you remember?

Siddharth - No.

Ashi - Umm..actually everything happened between us that happened between a husband and wife.

Siddharth - What?!

Ashi - Yes!

Siddharth - Ashi stop your nonsense.

Ashi - It's fine sid, I am not going to tell anyone about this and specially not avneet.

Ashi's P.O.V

Yes! I m not going to tell her, I am just going to send her those pictures.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Shut up I am just going back home.

After saying this he goes from there. Ashi took her phone and send those pictures to avneet.

At avneet's side

She is in her room getting ready for college then a notification came on her phone. She open the notification and sees pictures of siddharth and ashi. A tear fall from her eyes.

She sits on bed and started crying. Then siddharth came inside the room.

He sees her crying, he goes towards her.

Siddharth - Avu why are you crying?

She look at him in anger. She wipe her tears.

Avneet - Where you were last night?

Siddharth became silent.

Avneet - Answer me sid.

Siddharth's P.O.V

If I will tell her that I was at ashi's home then she will misunderstand it and I can't even lie to her. God! What to do now?

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Answer me sid.

Siddharth - I..I was at my friend's home, I told you na that I will not come yesterday night.

Avneet - Stop lying, sid. You were not at your friend's home, tell me the truth.

Siddharth - Avu I...

Avneet cuts him in between - You were at ashi's home, right?

Siddharth became shock.

Avneet - How was last night? Did you enjoyed being in bed with her?

Siddharth - Avu shut up! Stop talking nonsense.

Avneet - Oh really! Then what's this.

She said showing him those pictures. Siddharth sees them, he was shock.

Siddharth - Avu believe me they are fake.

Avneet - If it is fake then why you lied to me?

Siddharth - I thought you will misunderstand me.

Avneet - Sid stop lying.

Siddharth - Avu listen to me, I was at my friend's party, there I was drunk and ashi took me home then I don't remember what happened.

Avneet - You think I will believe your this stupid story!

•CHAPTER END•

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...
93.1K 3.9K 36
What happen when two people will get tied in a holy knot called marriage but the marriage was arranged .
3.4K 430 22
What happens when 2 friends who can never live without eachother gets seperated due to a mere misunderstanding... Peep in to know
4.3K 294 22
A magnificent royal wedding venue, its beauty shining for just a fleeting moment. It's a place where new journeys begin, where new relationships are...