The Prodigy | āœ”ļøŽ

By EroticMarie

"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, bagg... More

-
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

62

226K 8.1K 3.1K
By EroticMarie

S A I N T

"I want to talk to you about my daughter," the governor said over the phone. I rolled my eyes. I was tired of his corrupt ass just as much as I was tired of Cecilia.

"I told you that I'm not marrying her," I said, glancing over at Reyna who was still sleeping peacefully despite the sun that has already come up. A week had gone by of us tangled in the sheets, enjoying each other's company. After moving her into my room, we had sex in almost every position more than once. As much as I was enjoying my time with her, I needed to get back to work. Especially after all the trouble that the war with Viktor had brought us.

I walked out of my room after getting dressed, going over to the kitchen where I was already almost finished making breakfast.

"No, not Cecilia. I've found someone else-a respectful politician who may just one day run for president who wants to wed her," he informed me.

Great, another corrupt politician. Those motherfuckers never surprise me.

"You only have one daughter," I said.

"No, remember when my wife and I adopted a young girl when we no longer could conceive any more children... you must remember my daughter Serenity," he stated.

I thought back to any balls I might have seen her before suddenly it clicked. She was the quiet girl who never spoke other than a simple hello and goodbye.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I need her wed for protection. She got caught up in something with the cartel. I guess she met the leader, Tank, and he grew a liking toward her. It's not good for my business because he's the FBI's most wanted. I feel as though you have all the sources she will need to keep away from that criminal," the governor said. I almost laughed in his face. It was fucking ridiculous. Keep her away from one gangster just to throw her in the arms of another.

"I don't know what you don't understand about me already having a wife. I don't want to marry any of your goddamn children," I informed him.

"No, not you. Maybe she can marry someone within your organization. Adriano, perhaps. In exchange, I will give you everything I promised to give you had you married Cecilia," the governor bribed. It did promise a lot of money and a lot of government protection.

"I'll give you an answer by tomorrow," I said, and without waiting for his response, I hung up the phone.

Just as I did, Reyna waddled into the kitchen, yawning. She was wearing my shirt and I could see the outline of her body underneath-she wasn't wearing any other clothing. From the bud of her nipple to cheeks of her ass peeking out underneath, I would be lying if I said I didn't want another taste of her.

"Goodmorning!" she chirped.

She had dried up slobber on the corner of her lips. I was beginning to assume that there was never a morning that went by without her slobbering throughout the night.

"Morning," I returned. "I'm making eggs, bacon, and Cornetto-an Italian croissant."

She smiled gleefully. "What's our plans for today?" she asked mischievously.

"Mi dispiace. I have to get back to work, and you are going over to Alessandro's. He's hosting a small gathering for you to meet his wife and spend time with your mother. I'll be over there after I finish fixing a few things at work," I explained. "Adriano should be arriving shortly to take you over there."

She nodded her head and sat down near the kitchen island. I couldn't tell if she was excited or disappointed.

I continued to cook breakfast as Reyna watched me like a hawk. I could feel her eyes smoothly gliding over every part of my skin.

"Careful," I warned her. "I'm surprised you haven't had enough."

"I didn't do anything," she said, faking innocence.

"You're bad," I said.

"The devil was first an angel." She smiled darkly.

Just in time, the oven dinged, alerting me that the croissants were ready. I put on an oven mitt and took the croissants out of the oven and set it down on the counter.

Now that all the food was prepared, I grabbed two plates and proportioned the food for each of us.

After serving her the plate, I placed mine directly beside her. She took it upon herself to get up and fetch us two glasses that she filled with fruit juice.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook," she said, taking a seat beside me.

"Rosalinda taught me when I was younger," I said, thinking back to the times when I was bored and had nothing to do. Rosalinda would walk me through every step of dinner. Some of my favorite childhood memories involved her. Her betrayal still stung my heart every time I thought about how much I missed her.

Reyna undid my clenched fist that I hadn't even noticed. She held onto my hand and leaned down so her head was resting on my shoulder as she ate.

"Well, it's delicious. Thank you," she said.

We ate, both of us enjoying the comforting silence. It was relaxing being wrapped in the aroma of Reyna Fields and knowing that she would not be going anywhere anytime soon. I would not make the same mistake that I made with my mother and sister. I wouldn't leave her.

My mama said that one day I would understand love, and at the time it only confused me. Now, I found her words the most easiest to understand.

"Good morning," Adriano grumbled walking into the kitchen. Reyna lifted her head up from my shoulder to turn over to the source of our interruption.

"Adriano, I need to speak to you about something," I said, standing up from my seat.

"If you'll excuse us, Angel," I told Reyna.

Walking past Adriano, I headed into the living room. It was a safe enough distance from Reyna's ears.

"The governor wants you to marry his daughter," I said honestly. "In exchange, he said he will give us everything he promised me if I had married Cecilia."

Adriano's brows pulled together as he looked at me. He then began to laugh hysterically like I had just said the most funniest joke. When he realized I wasn't laughing, his laughter quickly died down.

"You can't be serious. You actually expect me to marry Cecilia?" he asked.

"No, not Cecilia... Serenity," I informed him.

"The adopted one? The black woman?" Adriano asked, his brows raising. I nodded my head.

Serenity was a beautiful woman, probably more better looking than Cecilia. She had a beautiful figure on her for a man who liked big breasts and a full ass. Her eyes were almond-shaped and hazel, and she had lips that were almost too large for her face, but the uniqueness was enough to draw any man in. It was the kind of lips most women paid for. I gave her a look or two when I first met her, but she was a shy woman that kept to herself. Of course, she couldn't compare to Reyna, but Serenity wasn't bad at all. Adriano should be happy.

"Do I have a choice in this?" Adriano asked.

"Can you give me a reason why this is a bad idea?" I questioned.

"I don't want another wife-ever. What's her face was already enough drama to last me a lifetime. Do you really think I want to go back to that hell?" Adriano said angrily.

"You're an underboss. You can't be unwed forever. It's not classy, you know this," I told him.

"This is bullshit, Saint," he muttered, shaking his head. I walked away from him with my hands buried in my pocket.

"I get the feeling that one day, you'll be thanking me," I said.

When I returned to the kitchen, Reyna was cleaning the dishes. We decided it was best not to hire any more cleaning and cooking staff for a while. We wanted to be alone without the worry of traitors or drama. We needed to enjoy the moment of peace for as long as time would allow.

I came up behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Go get dressed, baby," I told her.

She turned around in my arms with a smile on her face. Her small hands climbed up my chest to my tie where she fixed the knot.

"I love you," she said, getting on the tips of her toes and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, too. I'll join you soon."

Reyna walked away from me and off toward my room to get ready for her day with her family.

"How's Savannah?" I asked Adriano, turning to take in the frown on his face.

"I haven't heard from her since Leo's death. No one has. Last I heard, she quit this business and she's back home where she plans on staying," he told me.

I nodded my head. I've known Savannah for a very long time. We developed a platonic friendship, and it was disappointing to hear she was gone.

"I'm going to head out to check on our new territory. Watch over Reyna for me-don't leave her side. I should be there in about five hours," I informed him.

"Yes, Don," he told me.

Without another word, I walked away from him and out of the door.

-
Instagram: amarieauthor
Tiktok: amarieauthor
Facebook: authoramarie
Twitter: amarieauthor

It was a short chapter only because I'm switching to Reyna's POV next.

I don't have anything to say! Oh wait, yes, I do. I'm bored so I just keep writing because there's nothing for me to watch. Does anyone have any good documentaries on Netflix I can watch? Also, I just watched "365 Days: This Day" and what the fuck was that? Sorry if this is controversial (it's just my opinion), that movie was ass! It was a freaking music video and some of the sex scenes made me literally laugh. Like am I tripping or was that also one of the worst erotic movies you have ever seen?

Question: what do you love about The Prodigy?

Thank you for reading. Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 211 43
Sana is the student of IT (Information Technology). Or should I say she was . She can hack every device she wants but she never try to do it because...
293K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
2K 182 45
Until Damiano died my sins only consisted of coming home late and sneaking out. Now I have killed and tortured my way to the top, and uncovered a wor...