One of you || Tsu'tey FF

By Tsuteyr

After entering the avatar program, things for you have changed. More

First Day
Exploring

A Sign

170 7 0
By Tsuteyr

It was turning dark quickly. Jake had made a sharp spear and wrapped his jacket around it. He had dipped it in tree sap and was about to light it on fire.

"Jake, what are you doing?!" I yell at him slightly.

"I'm gonna make a torch so we can see." He says. I wished he actually got some type of training before this.

"This is a bad idea Jake."

"Why? Is something gonna come attack us?" He said in a slightly cocky voice as he lit up the spear. I sigh as I knew something bad was gonna happen. Soon enough, viperwolves came circling around us. Jake started attacking them as I tried to grab his spear to die it out.

As we were about to get killed, a Na'vi women came out and started attacking the viperwolves. She shot the one on top of Jake as I backed up slowly from the scene.

I ran away. I ran as far as I could until I stopped in my tracks. Why did I leave Jake behind? I turned back around to see just the forest surrounding me. I don't even remember which easy I came from.

"Shit." I squat down as my head became a bit dizzy from this overwhelming moment. After a couple minutes of thinking, I stood up to try and find Jake and that Na'vi women, if she was still with him.

I walk in all different directions. I felt like I was getting deeper and deeper into the forest and not even getting anywhere near Jake. I sigh deeply until I heard hoof steps. I turn my head in the direction it came from and there it was, a dire horse with a Na'vi rider.

There was a whole group of them surrounding me. I paused in fear, hoping that they wouldn't kill me. One of the hunters jumped of his dire horse and walked towards me.

"You are forbidden here you alien. Why are you here?!?" He spoke in a sturn voice.

"I have came here with Dr. Grace Augustine but my friend and I got separated from her after being chased by a Thanator. We were then attacked by viperwolves and I ran away, getting separated from him. I was trying to find him but I got lost." I spoke in their language, causing them to murmur a bit.

"You know our language?" He asked me while tilting his head back a bit. I nod in a 'yes' response and he looks at the other hunters. He then climbs back on his dire horse, telling me to come forward. He lent me a hand and I climbed on.

"Hold onto my waist." He told me. I placed my arms around his waist, hugging him as he leaded the party back. After almost reaching their home, we heard a noise from above.

"Get the trap ready. It looks like another alien." The leader spoke out to the others.

Could it be Jake? They grabbed a vine looking thing with a little rock at one end. They started swinging it and it flew up, tying the Na'vi's feet together.

As the Na'vi reached the ground, he started to untie the vines around his feet quickly. He stood up almost trying to run away. That's when I realized it was Jake.

The hunters all pulled out their bows and arrows, pointing it all towards him. I quickly jump down and run to Jake. His eyes met mine as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Zaria, are you okay?!? I was wondering where you were."

"I'm okay Jake. I just ran off while the viperwolves attacked us. I got lost shortly after, not until they found me. Sorry for leaving you behind."

"It's okay, just don't do that again." Jake said with a quick sigh of relief. He felt like an older brother that I never had.

The Na'vi women from earlier jumped down and started to tell the hunters to calm down. One of the hunters came up to her, I'm guessing he was the leader.

"What are you doing Tsu'tey?" The women spoke.

"These demons are forbidden here." The hunter from earlier said.

His name is Tsu'tey. He has such a lovely name. I look at him then back at the Na'vi women as she spoke again.

"There has been a sign from Eywa. This is a matter for the Tsahik." She told him. Tsu'tey then got back on his diorhorse, telling the hunters to bring us along.

"What's happening?" Jake asked.

"We're going to their home to see whether we should live or not." I told him.

We both sighed as we looked up in awe at their home tree. It had looked exactly like the one Grace had put in her book. It was 150m tall and I'm guessing belonged to the Omiticaya Clan. They brought us up to the Chief of the Clan, also known as the Olo'eytkan.

"Why did you bring these aliens here?" The chief asked the women.

"I was going to kill them but there was a sign from Eywa." she told him.

"I said that no sky people are aloud here." He  told her.

"What is he saying?" Jake asked the women.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you two or not."

"Your father? Nice to meet you sir." Jake said while holding out his hand to shake the chief.

I hissed at Jake a bit and stopped him before things got too crazy. Then, we saw another Na'vi women walking down the spiral staircase.

"That is mother. She is Tsahik, interpreter of Eywa." The women spoke.

She walked up to us, grabbing a needle like object. She pricked Jake, licking his blood off before doing the same to me.

"What are you called?" She asked.

"Jake Sully." Jake responded first.
She then turned to face me.
"Zaria Lee." I told her.

"Why did you both come to us?" She asked.

"We want to learn" Jake replied.

"We have tried to teach the sky people but their cups were too full."

"Trust me, my cup is empty. You can even ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist." Jake says.

"What are you?" She asked us both.

"I was a marine. A warrior- from the- jarhead clan." Jake told her. I rolled my eyes at him.

"A warrior? I could easily kill him." Tsu'tey yelled making everyone get excited. The chief then stoped him, backing him away a bit.

"This is the first warrior of the sky people we've seen. We should learn from him." He announces. The Tsahik then looks at me, waiting for a response.

"I am a scientist that's been wanting to learn more about the Na'vi people." I tell her.

"You know our language very well. Are you skilled with anything else?" She asked me.

"I do not know the daily tasks of an Omiticaya  person, but I am willing to learn all that I can." I say to her.

"Very well." She says to me. She then speaks with the Tsu'tey, the Na'vi women, and the clan leader.

"My daughter, you will teach JakeSully, and Tsu'tey, you will teach ZiaraLee." She discussed with the two of them. They both hissed with disapproval but had to obey. After talking, she turned back around and spoke again.

"It is decided. My daughter, will teach JakeSully and Tsu'tey will teach ZiaraLee. Learn well you two, then we will see if your sanity can be cured." She announced.

We both nod our heads in agreement. Tsu'tey then came up to me, telling me to follow him. Jake gave Tsu'tey a cold look before I told him it was okay. I said my goodbyes and then followed Tsu'tey up the spiral. I saw Jake and the Na'vi women talking as we continued up to the second floor. They shortly disappeared afterward.

——
A/n: lmk if there were any mistakes lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...