(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

A"Saiyan"bly

138 4 0
By BluePaint6

"Gohan! We're in luck, Dende!" Krillin grinned.

"Wow! You got Dende and the baby here fast!" Gohan smiled wide.

"Dende was in the way here with the baby!"

"Your friend and Chicory said the baby had the name Celes."

"Celtuce?" Krillin rose a brow.

"No. He said her name is Celes." Gohan poked her cheek with his finger. Celes farrowed her brow, but soon smiled at him.

"I think she likes you. Awe~"

"We're basically cousins, Krillin. Of course we'd get along. Heh heh heh!" Gohan held Celes. "Right, baby cousin? Oh! And she has a tail!"

"I'll tell you all how to grant your wishes."

"Thank you, Dende!"

"Where's Vegeta, Gohan? We lowered our energy so that he couldn't find us."

"I think he's still asleep. He said he hadn't slept for awhile."

"Okay. Listen. We get all Dragon balls without Vegeta. He can't know what's happening until after Shenron comes out. Got that?"

"I- Wait! Someone's coming!"

Chicory sighed in relief once she's reached them.

"We have to make the wishes fast. Frieza is coming this way and fast!"

"Crap baskets! You still want to stay with us?"

"I'll be alright. I've got healing abilities. We need to get those wishes fast!"

"Right!"
------

"Shenron...?"

"Porunga." Chicory corrected them as she held Celes.

"STATE YOUR WISH! I SHALL GRANT ANY THREE WISHES WITHIN MY POWER!"

"Did he just say three wishes?!!"

"Yes. Didn't you know?" Dende asked confused by Krillin's surprised response.

"Hurry, Krillin. Frieza is not someone to think so lightly of in this situation."

"R-Right! First bring back the people who were killed by the Saiyans on Earth back to life!"

Dende immediately translates the words to Porunga, but... He is unable to grant the wish.

"What?!!"

"ONLY ONE BEING AT A TIME CAN BE RESTORED BACK TO LIFE!"

"Krillin, you've got two wishes left. Hurry!!"

"Piccolo?" Gohan looked around, this left everyone confused. At least until they too heard Piccolo's voice echo through their minds.

"Piccolo? Wow! Where is he?"

I'm talking to you through your minds using the Kai of this underworld

"In my mind...?"

You must raise me first! When I get back to life, so will Kami! We're one! Then the Dragon balls from Earth will be restored!

"That could work!"

For the second wish, summon me to Namek! I gained power here in the underworld! I want to fight this Frieza guy and defeat him for slaughtering my people! Do what you guys want with the third wish

"Right! It'll be good to have you with us!"

"Dende, let's get those two wishes made."

Dende nodded and made the wishes through Namekian tongues.

"Oh no!"

"What is- Vegeta's coming!!!"

"YOUR WISHES HAVE BEEN GRANTED! NOW STATE YOUR LAST WISH!!"

"Where's Piccolo???"

"He's not here!"

"I-I only asked him to bring him to the planet like you said... You wanted me to b-bring him here?" Dende asked a bit worried.

"I should have known. This will be the last betrayal of your short lives!!! Don't you realize that you ruined our only chance of defeating Frieza?!! The only way for me to beat him is to become immortal!! YOU DEAD FOOLS!!!"

"W-Wait!! There's three wishes!! There's one more left!" Gohan tried to reason with him.

"Gohan!" Krillin trembled. "Why'd you tell him??!!"

"Heh! Good to know! NOW MAKE ME IMMORTAL!! HURRY UP! FRIEZA IS ALMOST UPON US!!"

"B-But we can't or he'll-"

"My Dad and Mr. Turles are hurt! Li is still trying to obtain her Saiyan heritage! Who else can help?!"

Dende remain still and quiet.

"What are you dawdling for?! Say it!! Make me immortal!! NOW!!! Or do you want to be killed by Frieza?!"

"Get away from him, Prince Vegeta." Chicory stood Infront of Dende. "You're acting like a spoiled brat!"

"Saiyan woman!! I'll-"

" You'll get your damn wish!"

"Hmph! Ha ha ha ha!!!"

Dende nods reluctantly and turned towards Porunga, but before he can say anything....
-------
"Child of Chicory. You've finally reached your Saiyan heritage, but be cautious. You've yet to control the Saiyan behaviors and power that may come upon you..."

"Thank you, Great Elder!! Wait... what do you mean by- Huh?!" Li's eyes widen."I will." Li held tears in her eyes as she held his hand and bowed in respect for his honorable death.

"I won't let you or anyone die without their will being fulfilled to the end!" Li unraveled her Saiyan tail and swept her long hair back to it's natural look instead of it being swept back.
------
"Stop encouraging him, Prince Vegeta!"

"Saiyan women, with me on this well have a guarantee win. Keep you and the Saiyan baby's mouths shut!" Vegeta shouted. "Transform, Frieza!!"

"Very well then, Vegeta. But it's not too late to beg for your lives." Frieza crackled. "Look closely. This isn't something I do very often. You would know, female monkey. Your bastard husband was able to see my second form unlike the King. Your father didn't take long to dispatch, Vegeta. Heh heh heh.."

"Ha! Don't think so much of that! I already surpassed him as a child!"

"Chicory... The Saiyan Planet was destroyed by him?"

"Yes. And the near extinction of our entire race, Krillin. That day he killed my husband was the day Lettice and I were close to our death beds. My husband, Bok, was powerful enough to push him into his second form, but... He didn't last any longer. Luckily I was still able to take Lettice to safety... To where I eventually sent her to your planet."

"Interesting- Ah! He ripped the armour apart like nothing!"

"Is that the great transformation? Oh, no! The mighty Lord Frieza had taken off his jacket!"

"Not the time to be sarcastic, Prince Vegeta!! Run away!!" Chicory grabbed Gohan and Krillin and quickly went to hide.

"Oh my!" Gohan had his mouth wide open as he looked at Frieza's second form.

"He's Cold's son alright." Chicory was absolutely terrified. She held Celes tightly and looked down at her. A huge sense of dread and deja Vu.

"Watch out. I won't be as gentle as I was before." Frieza turned his attention towards all of them. "I have so much power now... I might not be able to destroy it. If any instrument can read my strength it would be over a million."

"W-What?!!"

Frieza flexed his hand, it sent all of them back. The sheer power Frieza gave off was menacing.

"Oh! And Chicory, I only went to my second form to impale fear upon Bok. You monkeys are really that stupid to believe you could push me to the edge of my limits!"

"Dende!!!"

The destruction from Frieza's power settled down.

"Krillin!! Dende!!! Frieza, you damn snake!!!"

"Over here!!"

They all sighed in relief to see their comrades alive.

"You're all pretty quick on your feet, as expected. Of course, that was nothing. Even Saiyans could do that." Frieza laughed even more. "Heh heh heh!! You look so pathetic, Vegeta! What? Didn't expect to see me this strong?"

"You bastard!!"

"Let me see... Who should I send to Hell first?"

"I choose you!!!"

"KRILLIN!!!!!" Gohan screamed.

"That bald idiot shouldn't have given a damn about that Namekian brat!!"

"Nooo!!!!"

Frieza sneered and tossed Krillin off his horn.

Gohan quickly went to Krillin,but was stopped by Frieza.

"That speed!!!"

"Trying to save him, huh? It's no use. He'll die soon. Like Bok did. Ha ha ha ha!! Why don't you worry about your own ass?"

"MOVE!!!!!"
-----
"Kakarot..." Turles weakly said. "I've got a bad feeling...."

"I can feel it too... Everyone has to...wait just a bit longer. Until all our wounds healed...."

"No, K-Kakarot...! Everyone...is close...to our state right now. Maybe even worse... I won't stay any longer in healing. You can stay here and heal while I fight... If I am to fail...or die. I want you to care for my daughter and Li..."

"T-Turles...."

Turles gritted his teeth and threw himself out of the healing tank. Breaking it in the process. He grunted at the impact of the floor, but quickly got up.

"Turles.... Save our friends, bud."

"Why do you think I threw myself off that tank? Heal up. You're our last hope if all ends wrong. Keep your weakend ass in there."

Turles limply ran to find new armour and any tablets to ease his pain.

"This will have to do- Piccolo? He's alive. And he's two in one? What the hell is going on?"
------
Chicory remained frozen. She trembled and fell to the ground on her knees. Celes was completely unaware of the complete loss of hope they all felt.

Vegeta was unable to move, too, he watched as Gohan was pinned to the ground with heavy wounds. Gohan was beaten to the ground by Frieza.

Gohan's fighting spree on Frieza had him, but it wasn't enough. Not even close.

"What's wrong, Vegeta? Chicory, aren't you going to save him? Ha ha ah ha ha!!!!"

"G-Gohan..."
-----
"Gohan... Tch. It's always gotta be the kid." Turles changed course and headed straight to where Gohan, Krillin, Chicory, and Vegeta are.
------
While Frieza was distracted, Krillin threw his signature move, Distructo-Disc, but all it did was slice a portion of Frieza's tail.
-----
"Krillin's doing a great job buying time, but.... Where are they? Goku and Turles? And- Oh no! Gohan!!!!"

Li panicked and flew even faster.
-----
"The child is getting tortured!!!" Chicory was helping Dende grab Krillin away.

"I-I have to fight... I may not have the power, but we need as much damage on him as we can!" Chicory gave Celes to Dende.

"B-But, Chicory! He's too strong!"

Chicory instantly held her hands together generating her attack.

"CABALISTIC BLARE ATTACK!!!!"

Frieza only laughed as it hit him in his chest.

"Is that all you have Chicory? I was expecting more than that for the last Saiyan woman alive! Bwa ha ha ha hahahaha- Huh?!!!!!"

Frieza hopped off of Gohan and was bewildered to see that an attack sliced the tip of his tail off.

"WHAT?!!!" Vegeta and Frieza looked at Krillin with wide eyes.

"What?!!! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!"

"Human...!"

Krillin through multiple discs of ki and  taunted Frieza heading to another direction.

"He left himself open to Frieza so we could...get away."

But Krillin wasn't able to get very far.

"Dende! Quick! Heal the child! I have to help Krillin."

Chicory flew towards him and Frieza.

"Gyro disc attacks seem to be the trick!!"

"Chicory!!! Attack him now!!! Vegeta!!!!" Krillin desperately yelled after blinding Frieza with a Solar Flare.

"Right!!!"

As Krillin and Chicory held one of their hands together to form a giant Distructo-disc, Vegeta only watched as Dende healed Gohan.

"WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME THE NAMEKIAN BRAT HAS HEALING POWERS?!!!!"

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR ARGUING, PRINCE VEGETA!!!!!"

As she and Krillin launched the attack Frieza was able to recover quick and moved out of the way.

"Fucks sake!!!"

"Thank you, Dende!!" Gohan said in gratitude to him as he joined Krillin and Chicory.

"Tch! Impossible!! The brat's healed!!" Frieza cursed under his breath.

"Something's coming!" Vegeta swiftly moved his head.

"Piccolo/Nail!!!!" Both Gohan and Chicory smiled wide.

"Sorry for the wait..."

"So this is Frieza? He looks formidable."

"Are you kidding me?!! You had the power of the Dragon balls and decide to bring this useless sack of trash back to life after being killed on Earth?!!"

"Well sorry that I'm a sack of trash. Just remember this. After I deal with Frieza.... It'll be your turn."

Vegeta only laughed.

"So there was a Namekian left alive?" Frieza scowled. "He's different from the rest, but he's still nothing compared to me."
------
"So much shit is happening right now. I'm sure Kakarot can sense it. The confusion in all this, too." Turles hit his arm hard to numb out his pain.

"Li!"

"Turles!"

They both stopped and faced each other.

"Thank goodness!!" Li cried as she instantly held him.

Turles chuckled, but stopped once he coughed out a portion of blood.

"You're hurt! Who did this to you?!!"

"There's no time to worry about me, Li." He pat her head. "Your hair grew."

"It's a bit messy."

"It's beautiful."

She nuzzled into his neck as they hugged.

"We've got to help the others. God do I want to take you right now."

"T-Turles!!! No time for joking like that!"

"Right. Heh heh heh heh- *Cough!* Cough!*"

"Hold onto me. Your flying speed is staggered right now."
------

"I'll deal with this myself. Your five better step away."

"S-So that's Piccolo! He looks just like Nail." Dende pondered. He paused his thinking when Celes started to fidget. "Oh! Please don't shake too much. It will get Frieza's attention."

"Take cover, Dende, or you and Li's infant will get hurt."

"Right!" Dende held Celes and ran away. "How did he know my name?"

Piccolo, fused with Nail, stood across Frieza.

____________________________________________
Author: Man.... I have to update slow 'cause of the direction of the Canon time line for Dragon ball is so confusing...

Manga and anime are parallel with each other. Same with the movies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
5.2K 27 38
Sorry if you keep on getting notifications of me fixing some of my OCs Template or something like that
47.1K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
553 33 15
DRAGON BALL MASTER: NEXT GENERATION SAGA Welcome to AGE 804 an alternate future in a cosmic era, our seasoned warriors venture into space, unveilin...