𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

By LadyNaii

"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁... More

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎

𝟎𝟏

13.6K 545 561
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"Mama," I looked up from my laptop seeing that Salem had a tray with some breakfast; orange juice and a rose on it.

I smiled to myself as I put my laptop down.

"You doing school work?" He questioned me.

I shook my head, "its fine — the work is saved in my google docs I'll finish later."

"Aight," he walked over to me and set up the tray so that it was in a good position.

I smiled in awe, "thank you baby, I love you."

He bent down to my level and pecked my lips, "I know I bern on that shit lately and I just wanna apologize. You know how I feel about you; you're everything to me... I just act up sometimes and I'm sorry."

I nodded my head, "its fine baby; I know you love me."

I pulled out my phone so I could take a quick picture and post on my instagram story.

𝐬𝐚_𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝟏𝐦

I smiled once I posted it and then started to fuck this shit up cause I was hungry as fuck.

"Aight but listen; I'm bout to head out," Salem said to me and I scrunched my face up.

"It's 9am — where are you even going Salem?"

"I gotta handle some business at my club — after that I'll be back here okay? It'll be a few hours so I'll bring you lunch."

I rolled my eyes, he irks my nerves.

"Whatever Salem, bye."

He sucked his teeth, "don't do that — you acting like I control what goes down when I'm not there. There was an incident and I need to take care of it; that's all baby.0

"I said bye."

He sighed and came over and tried kissing my lips, but I turned away and he kissed my cheek instead.

I ain't even want the food no more; like.

Bye fr.

I got up and started walking towards my closet so I can get dressed and go somewhere.

He leaving then so am I, bitch.

Ion trust that club shit, I don't care.

Salem has somebody who handles most of his shit during the day cause he knows I want him home with me.

He ends up at the club literally all night; its annoying.

I know thats where a lot of his money comes from; but still I just ... I don't know.

$$$

As I'm looking for something to wear, Salem walks in the closet fully dressed.

He had a big ass chain on his neck, he's definitely going to show out stupid ass.

"You going somewhere?" He questioned me.

I ignored and continued looking through my stuff until I settled on a gray crop top from Jurllyshe, some black leggings and my gray foam runners.

Perfect opportunity to take this pictures for this paid partnership with them.

He can leave me alone.

"Samora I asked you a question," he spoke again.

"Frankly I don't give a fuck so get out my face." I walked past him and took off my pajamas from last night and pulled my leggings on first.

"You ain't got no panties on, why?" He scrunched up his face.

Never wear panties with leggings, super comfortable.

"Don't you got somewhere to be?"

He walked up on me and snatched me up by my arm, "Samora don't play with me cuz."

I snatched away, "ain't nobody playing Salem, leave me the fuck alone."

"I really can't stand your stupid ass sometimes yo."

"Well that makes two of us," and with that I ended the conversation and went to my bathroom so I could brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I heard the bedroom door close; I knew Salem's ass was gone.

I went into my room, and grabbed my phone calling both Faee & Kay.

Neither of them answered; bitches probably still sleep.

I was scrolling through my contacts and Kasim's name caught my eye.

I decided to text him.

Kasim
you awake?

yeah, wassup? You coo

Kasim
I am — but I'm bored so do you want to hang out?

I got my little sister; if you don't mind chilling with us then we can.

I smiled to myself, didn't even know Kasim had a sister. That's how lowkey he was about everything; stuff in his personal life.

Kasim
Yea — send me your address and I'll come.

I'm in Pinecrest— working on moving somewhere safer. But 657 Pincrest Ave ( made up )

I just liked his message and put the address in my GPS to see how far he was.

It was about a 25 minute drive from where I was — I knew Pinecrest was a bad city ... exactly why I never been.

Salem doesn't allow it; but I don't care lol.

I grew up in Grier Heights w/ an abusive dad and an alcoholic for a mother; this wasn't nun new to me.

I'd be just fine.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

( his voice, face allat 10/10 )

"Somebody coming over booda," my little sister Imaan questioned me.

"Yeah princess, just a friend of mine. Can you put your toys away?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and went into my living room and start putting her toys away.

I was just trynna straighten up a lil bit; a nigga still stayed in the hood but it was mine and well taken care of.

Eventually I would move us away — but I was still in the process of saving up and shit.

I wasn't a rich nigga —- just a regular nigga who did his thing on the side to provide for his little sister and my mama when she wasn't shooting up.

( she is a crackhead guys )

"Do you like her?" My sister ran up to me with a teddy bear in her hand.

She was 5 - smart little girl.

"Nawh; we just friends that's all," I responded cause it was true.

Mama and I didn't talk a lot; only when we was around everybody ... I was actually surprised she even hit a nigga up.

I didn't know our relationship was like that; but its coo wimmie.

As I was putting dishes away in the dishwasher, somebody knocked on the door.

I went over; peeked out my window and once I seen it was Mama, I let her in.

"Wassup," I spoke and she came in and pulled me into a hug.

I was taken off guard, but soon enough hugged her back.

"You coo?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "can I vent?"

"About Los?" I made a face.

She rolled her eyes, "stupid ass nickname; but yes him."

"Ion care... come on."

She took off her shoes and them followed me to the living room where my sister ran up to her.

"Hi," she squealed.

"Hi pretty girl, what's your name?" Mama asked her as they made their way to the couch.

"Imaan, lets watch Princess and the frog," my sister sat next to her.

Mama smiled, "okay; now all we need is snacks."

"Kasim, you're gonna get us snacks?" Mama looked at me.

"Uh yeah; I got some popcorn and some other shit in there, got yall."

$$$

Once everybody was settled, my little sister was laying on Mama's lap while mama leaned back on me.

They was eating popcorn, and some sour gummy worms all while Princess and the Frog played on the screen.

This was sisters favorite Disney princess; when my mom wasn't sick they'd watch this shit at least 3 days a week.

I definitely think it was Imaan's comfort show; she hasn't seen my mom in 4 months ... nobody has.

I hoped she wasn't dead anywhere; but I wouldn't be surprised.

The movie was on for literally 30 minutes and my sisters was fast asleep.

"Lemme lay her down in her room," I mumbled to mama who just nodded her head.

She seemed tired too.

"You wanna lay down?" I looked at her.

She nodded, "my room is down the hall to the left; gon head lay in there."

I picked up my sister and carried her to her room, "Booda," she mumbled.

"Yes baby?" I looked down at her.

"I love you."

"I love you too princess," I kissed her forehead and pulled her blanket over her body and she eventually dozed back off.

Sighing I left her door cracked and made way to my room; I was tired too.

"Mama, coo if I lay in here witchu?" I called out.

"Its your room, obviously I don't care Kasim."

She the only person that calls me Kasim; haven't heard my actual name in a while.

I took off my shirt, leaving me in my shorts and climbed into my bed.

Mama was turned the other way so I turned my back to her too — a nigga was sleepy.

Haven't slept in 3 days; so this is definitely needed.

There was some shuffling in my bed and then mama was patting my back.

I slowly turned so I was facing her.

"I wanna cuddle," she mumbled as she placed her big ass head on my chest.

I tensed up a bit, but she started rubbing my arm and shit which calmed me down surprisingly.

There was some trauma I still hadn't fully healed from so when she touched me the way she did; I was a little uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" She inquired.

"Yeah... I'm aight."

She got closer and eventually dozed off; once I calmed down I slowly started dozing off as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26.5K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
320K 8.8K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...
8.5K 405 16
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
210K 6K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩