amphibia x OC x reader

By hayboom88

so this is a combination of both my books just weirder. I hope you love this and have fun reading this. More

s1 ep 0 the beginning
s1 ep 1 Anne or beast
s1 ep2 best fronds
s1 ep 3 cane crazy
s1 ep4 Flood, Sweat & Tears
an old story (short)
s1 ep 5 hop luck
s1 ep6 stake out
s1 ep7 Domino effect
s1 ep8 taking charge
s1 ep9 Breakout star
s1 ep 10 Anne theft auto
yeah... this one's getting cut.

bio's

1.4K 15 7
By hayboom88

so I'm making this for fun and lore stuff. I hope you guys like it.

jay

likes: the trio, his other friends, chocolate, y/n, and frogs.

dislikes: people who reveal his secrets, people who hurt those he loves, and ???.

personality: he's fun-loving, and caring his moral compass has changed over the years, loves puns and pranks.

friends: the trio, y/n, and some other people...

looks: he wears some jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt, a pair of gloves that have a skull on them, and a blue hoodie.

y/n

likes: jay and his other friends, chocolate, ?????, and life.

dislikes: people who fight jay and people taking ????? away from him.

personality: he's a little shy and can get nervous if he isn't with someone he trusts.

friends: jay and... well jay's his best friend.

looks: he wears a beanie, a pair of gloves, blue jeans, and a light blue and purple jacket with cat ears on it.

get ready guys this is going to be a bit of an Adventure on both sides lol I hope you're having a good day/night I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 33
a bunch of little stories for my marcanne brainrot Thumbnail art made by @Sourbeefio on Twitter
14.4K 366 30
The story starts with a young man named David Fernandez who is friends with Anne Boonchuy, Sasha Waybright and Marcy Wu. One day on the day of Anne's...
12.3K 314 23
I can't describe anything about this. I mean it's funny and weird if you want an x reader then try my other book. this will also have some story to i...
34.8K 643 33
I write oneshots here!!! I do requests This also contains a bit of cursing Will not do: 18+ stuff Heavy Makeouts ect-