Giyuu Lyric Pranking The Hash...

Autorstwa Giyuu_SIMPPPP

I came up with this because, on youtube there is barely any videos of giyuu lyric prank the hashiras. so i ca... Więcej

Idk
Who put my baby in the oven?????
My List Of Songs That I Wanted To Do, + The Ships That Go With It <3
RICH GRILLLLLLL!!!~~~

Sorry

51 1 11
Autorstwa Giyuu_SIMPPPP

I'm so sorry about me not updating in a very long time. I'm just very stressed right now, with everything going on in the world. If you didn't know, Technoblade passed away yesterday. And he was one of my favorite youtubers. So that's one of the reasons why I am VERY stressed. And I might take a 2 month break from Wattpad. One other reason why i'm taking a break, is because, this user @MsMommyMilkers said some hurtful word's to me just because I ship Uzuzen and that I have Giyuutan in one of my reading list. I mean like, just because someone ships a ship that you don't ship, doesn't mean you can be rude to them. But never mind that, I hope you can understand why I'm taking a break from Wattpad. So I guess peace out?

-Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
32.8K 105 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...