what we were before - a prequ...

By wuackitycalls

((ONGOING)) in which vanellope reflects on her past. ((READ MANIAC FIRST // ALL DISCLAIMERS FROM MANIAC APPLY... More

πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.

πšœπš’πš‘.

38 1 0
By wuackitycalls

then, it was time to tell him.

after school that day, i went over to his house.

he lived in a small, brown house, and his parents were always working, so i could just knock on the door.

the house, well, it was more like a cottage.

knock, knock, knock.

"hey, 'nella." wilbur said as he opened the door.
he looked tired, and his hair was messy.

"can i come in?"
he got out of the way for me to come in.

"i have something to tell you," i said.
we both sat down on his couch, a brown one, with a coffee table and a small tv in front of it.
i remember his floors were carpeted.

"so, me and my friends are going to go to sam's party soon.."
i took a deep breath. i didn't know if i was ready. i looked down. "so, i need to pretend i like sam, because my friends really want to get to know his friends, and they know that i'm popular-"
i looked back up, and saw wilbur, brow furrowed, thinking.

"look, i have no feelings for him, this is just for my friends."
i said. i was expecting an outburst, but he just took a breath and whispered,

"vanellope, i don't know how i feel 'bout this."

i think. should i be doing this? i mean, wilburs so nice.
"wilbur, it's nothing. really." 
that bastard. got me to look him in the eye, got me to feel sorry for him.

"you sure?" he whined.
"i'm sure." i reassured.
he put his hand on my thigh, our lips locked -- and just for a moment, i felt safe.

fuckin' prick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...