The Bet.🫱🏾‍🫲🏽

By Tatiyana805

Js read chile..(re-creation for y'all know!(WE FOREVER) More

Face Claims .💟
0️⃣1️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣
0️⃣3️⃣
0️⃣5️⃣

0️⃣4️⃣

181 8 9
By Tatiyana805

Chanel Dior Armani Davis(nel,mani)

I was laying in my bed bored just scrolling on my feed .Until I saw a post I didn't wanna see.

(Niema and De'antre)
Likes:3,457.       Comments:213
Nie_2shy:Bitches be thinking they really got ya nigga but he be under me.🤣GOOFIES.
————————————————
Random:Oop-
BigLee: what I- WOWWWWWWW
↪️Nie_2shy:is what it is
Random:Gurl wtf.🤣
....load more comments
————————————————-
"This shit is too funny for me." I said and powered off my phone.Alexis walked in the living room and had asked me was I okay.

"Yeah , we was never a thing it's just it's crazy how bitches wanna claim someone who said he ain't want her." I said. "Well u still my Stinka,so u wanna go to this club?" She asked.

"Yeah I gotta ask Marcus tho cause he overprotective." I said and walked upstairs to her room to call him."Wassup?." He said. "Canigotothisparywithalexis." I said real fast.

He looked at the phone like this.

I couldn't help but laugh." What the fuck did u jus ask me cuh." He said."May I go to this party with Alexis?"I asked.After a moment of silence he said."Yeah but u better be back by 4:00am."he said.

I said thank you and hung up ."ALEXIS HE SAID I CAN GO"I yelled. "OKAY!" She yelled.

Time skipped to when they were ready.😍

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before taking a picture and posting it.

——————————————————

Likes:9,876          Comments:8,956
s0ulsnatcher_mani:Dont try this at home..⚠️💋
————————————————
Random:May I try u at home.😩
↪️BigLee:Getcho drooling ass off my good sis.
↪️s0ulsnatcher_mani:🤣🖤
Pushing_preston:Titties fa days.😼
↪️soulsnatcher_mani:wanna come lay on em?..😏
...Load more comments
——————————————————
"NEL COME ON BEFO WE LATE!"Xavier yelled."Punk ass nigga gone rush me." I mumbled while walking down stairs.

When me,Xavier,and Alexis walked in I was already ready to go cause it smelt like nothing but stank ass and dick.

"I wanna go home it stank but it's jumping but stank." I said loud enough for only Xavier to hear."it's Ight." He said "oh I see De'antre and king ova there come'on."

Now let me tell u I didn't wanna see De'antre but I was finna have fun so guess what tf I did.

Walked my ass right on ova there.

"Hey King." I said giving him a side hug. " wassup mani." He said looking me up and down licking his lips after hugging me.I blushed a lil but not to much.

I sat down next to Alexis and she laid her head on my shoulder." So you ain't gone speak to my man?" That thing said who was sitting on De'antre lap.

I scoffed and decided to ignore her until she said. "Bitch I'm talking to you." She said standing off of De'antre.

I tapped Alexis thigh and she raised her head up.I walked over to Ms.Think she all det and slapped her across ha face and she landed right on the floor ." Watch that bitch word next time because you don't know and as for "your nigga" I could care less about I don't have to speak to a nigga just because he sitting down with the rest of my friends." I said as I was standing above her.

"Period Fran." Xavier said and did the swipe under his chin.I went to the bar and ordered a margarita."Thank you." I said and tried to pay-for my drink.

" I gotchu lil ma." This darkskin said with dreads and had in a grey wife beater with black sweatpants and Jordan's.(goddamn I might have to ride ya dick.)

A/N:The darkskin boy(he fine asf y'all...)

I gave him a smile and thanked him for paying." What's your name beautiful?" He said in a deep voice. Made me a lil wet but not like De'antre...

"Chanel/nel but u can call me yours." I said feeling a lil tipsy.He chuckled and said."Ight, you gotta boyfriend." He said looking in my eyes.

FINNA GET SOME DICK TONIGHT YOU HEA ME.!!!!

"Nah but u wanna fill the spot ?" And on cue I heard Freak Hoe. I looked up and noticed he was already looking at me.I got off my chair and grabbed his hand to a spot.

When I tell y'all I was twerking on him with my heart I was.He was humping me while I did it.Eventually,people had make a circle around us and recorded I heard."Period Fran.","SHOW THEM THAT ASS WORK." ,"Must be nice."

I felt him getting hard but after that I got snatched tf up and next thing you know me and De'antre outside and he dragging me in the car.

"So this what we doing twerking on niggas now Mani?" He said sternly while looking at me. I turned my head towards the window. "So u don't fuccin hear me?"he said.

"I hear you Tre but honestly I really don't give a fuc-." He grabbed my face and out lips were on one another.

He pulled apart and said " go in the back ma."

😏...you thought u was gone get a scene huh? nahhhh.

I'm playin.🤣

Yeah baby u not getting one.Maybe next time?

————————————————-
HOW YALL FEELING?❤️
Opinions❤️
Vote my bad biddies.
Don't be no ghost reader  👻
3 votes = next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
63.4K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
281K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
144K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !