๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๏ฟฝ...

By dreary_october

REQUESTS: OPEN ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท "๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข '๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค)
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader)
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.2
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.3
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.4
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”! (Regulus Black x twin!sister!reader x Sirius Black)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”!(RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt2
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” (RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt.3
๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘› (Regulus Black x fem!reader)
๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š (Yandere!Regulus Black x gender!neutral!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ (Regulus Black x wife!reader)
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt1
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) FINALE

๐‘ญ๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ (Regulus Black x female!Gryffindor!reader)

1.4K 35 14
By dreary_october

Hello again my little constellations! This oneshot was requested by @JulzLuvDraco4Eva. Thank you for yet another request! This'll be my first Regulus request and I'm honestly excited about it! I hope you all enjoy it!

House: Gryffindor
Year: Fourth-Fifth-Sixth
Blood Status: Pureblood (you didn't state what her blood status was so I opted for pureblood, I hope that's okay)

(P.S Art above does NOT belong to me!! All credit goes to the original artist/owner!!)

☄️Dreary_October☄️
______________________

Y/n's POV:

"Did anyone do that Transfiguration assignment?" Sirius questioned, plopping down at the bench.

James looked up, a piece of bread in his mouth,"We had a Transfiguration assignment?"

I rolled my e/c eyes, looking at Remus and Peter before we looked back at the two hopeless purebloods.

"Maybe if you weren't ogling Lily and," I looked at Sirius,"Daydreaming about Godric knows what again, you would've caught on,"

I picked up my (tea/coffee), taking a sip.

They didn't even argue or try to defend themselves; what I said was was true.

"Did any of you, do it?" Sirius questioned, stirring his spoon in a bowl of porridge.

Remus smirked at me,"Perhaps,"

"We know you three did it!" James exclaimed.

"Yeah, so just help us,,," Sirius whined.

He turned to me,"Y/n?"

I hummed, tapping my index finger against my chin as I pretended to think about it. I fixed my eyes back to Sirius and I smiled kindly, his eyes lighting up with hope and relief-

"No," I answered, finishing off my tea.

He shot up straight, eyes wide,"No?!"

"No," Peter confirmed.

Sirius looked at me, desperation in his silver eyes,"B-but-"

I stood up, patting his head,"Sorry, Pads. But you have to take the fall, mate."

I swung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed a slice of toast before I left the hall.

(A While Later)

Y/n's POV:

"Damn L/n, you really suck," James tutted like a disappointed mother.

I huffed, hands on my knees as I glared up at him,"Shut up, James! Not everyone can be a natural at flying!"

I saw him swell with pride,"Me? A natural? No.. well, maybe.."

I straightened out, wiping the sweat off my brow as I watched the Gryffindor and Slytherin students start to leave the quidditch field. Sirius handed me my broom and I thanked him before I motioned my head to our housemates.

"Come on, we best get going. What classes do you have now?" I questioned, walking between Remus and Peter.

"Muggle studies," James and Sirius simultaneously answered.

"Care of magical creatures," Remus murmured, tired from broom flying.

Remus hated flying and honestly, I did too. We both chose to simply continue taking the class because James and Sirius took Muggle Studies. Needless to say, we both come to realization every other day that we strongly dislike it.

"I think I have that too," I hummed.

"L/n!"

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Madam Hooch motioning me over.

"I'll see you guys," I murmured, turning on my heel and making my way back to my flying teacher.

I smiled at her,"Yes, Miss Hooch?"

"L/n, let's talk about your flying skills,"

Oh, fuck I thought, a cold sweat breaking out on the nape of my neck.

"M-my flying skills?" I inquired, hoping I heard wrong only to deflate internally as she nodded.

"You have a lot of potential, L/n. But, you don't put enough effort into it. You have to trust yourself and your broom." She explained.

"With all due respect, Madam Hooch, I don't plan on joining the quidditch team or playing quidditch professionally after school," I confessed.

She raised a brow,"Oh? You think you need to learn how to fly properly only for the sake of quidditch?"

I felt nervous and began picking at my hands, avoiding her golden eyes.

"N-not at all, M-madam-"

"Well, regardless, every witch and wizard should know how to fly a broom."

"So, I'm assigning you a flying instructor," she added.

I froze, gripping my broom,"Flying.. instructor?"

She hummed, motioning to something behind me. Or someone..

I heard leaves crunching behind me before my eyes landed on dark brown buckled flying boots with a small Slytherin crest on the buckle.

"You wanted to see me, Madam Hooch?"

I froze, feeling myself become nervous. I knew that voice.

I slowly turned my gaze to the side and landed on Regulus Arcturus Black - Sirius' little brother who got pushed up a year -,  dressed in his Slytherin quidditch robes.

Green looks good on him I thought.

"I want you to help Miss L/n with her flying skills. This won't be a permanent thing and Miss L/n is a fast learner so, you'll be coming here every day after your last classes end for three or four months." She explained.

Regulus nodded slowly,"Of course Madam Hooch, but may I inquire why you'd want me to teach her and not James?"

"Oh, James would kill the poor girl,"

I nodded,"True, true,"

"Well, I'll leave you two to it. I have the new first years on the other side of the castle." She began walking off, stopping halfway and looked over her shoulder,"No fighting!"

I watched as she grabbed her broom and flew to the otherside of the castle.

"So.." I trailed, kicking one foot in the grass.

"First things first," he turned to me,"We're going to start with some basic flying exercises for now. After this session, we will further discuss times that'll be most appropriate with our classes, alright?"

I nodded, smiling nervously,"A-alright."

He turned on his heel,"Well, come on."

I followed Regulus at a distance, broom still tucked under my arm while I couldn't help but admire the way he walked. Head held high, back straight, shoulders broad; Regulus carried himself with pride, elegance and dignity and everything else you'd expect Regulus to. Unlike Sirius, who often slumped.

"When you're done staring into the void, L/n, we can start,"

I blinked - once, twice - before I smiled kindly and nodded,"Yeah, sorry about that.."

I positioned my broom,"Also, you can call me Y/n, Regulus- wait, is it okay if I call you Regulus?"

He seemed to ignore my question, focusing on the way I held my broom.  His silver eyes slowly trailed to meet my e/c ones.

"You're positioning yourself wrong,"

"Right, right," I moved my hands a little lower, widening my legs a little more,"Like this?"

"Just, place your broom beside your left foot," he instructed.

I did as told, gently laying the broom on the grass.

"Now, hold your hand above it and say 'up'."

I looked at him,"Are you serious?"

He crossed his arms over his chest, something akin to a smirk on his lips,"I said the basics, didn't I?"

"I know how to lift a broom Regulus! I don't know how to fly it!" I exclaimed irritatedly.

He hummed, nodding,"Alright," he waved a hand,"Then lift it."

I huffed, looking down at the broom, left hand outstretched.

"Up," I calmly commanded.

The broom remained still.

"Up," I repeated, a little less calmly.

The broom remained still.

I felt my eyebrow twitch, my lips tugging into a scowl.

"Up, you God damned piece of wood!"

"You're right,"

I looked at Regulus - who was standing a little closer than earlier - through my lashes.

"You can lift a broom."

I grumbled, cursing under my breathe as I attempted to raise the broom again.

The broom remained still.

I blinked furiously, taking a step back and pulled my wand out-

Regulus held my (right/left) hand, standing behind me,"Woah, woah, calm down L/n. Patience is a virtue."

"What the fuck are you saying?!" I screamed, trying to blast the damned broom.

"Destroying the broom won't make you lift it, now would it? Be patient, alright? There's no rush."

I sharply inhaled through my nose, screwing my eyes shut as I calmed down.

I opened my eyes, released a breathe, nodding at Regulus' words.

"Better?"

"Better."

He smiled,"Good, now," he grabbed my wand.

"Hey!" I yelled, turning around as I tried to grab it from his fingerless-gloved hand but he dodged easily.

"You'll get it back after my lesson. I can't risk you accidentally blowing me or the broom up." He chided, slipping my wand into a pocket inside his Slytherin quidditch robe.

"Now, try again," he ordered sternly, eyes that were playful a few seconds ago, hooded with authority and seriousness.

(Two Months Later)

Narrator's POV:

Regulus' teaching was paying off and he was happy with Y/n's progress, granted that it took a week and a half for her to lift the broom but he was surprisingly patient with her.

He didn't sigh in frustration, click his tongue in annoyance or mutter 'pathetic' under his breathe or side eye her in disgust like he would have any other person. It surprised him since he did that around her friends and his brother but when it was just the two of them, he didn't.

Regulus thought that Y/n would have at least gotten angry or annoyed at how he seemed to switch up, impatiently waiting for her to scream his ears off or slap him across his pale cheek but it never came.

So, he questioned her one day after practice as they walked to the shed to put the gear away.

She shrugged,"I honestly don't care, Regulus, I mean, you have a reputation or something and I don't mind. I kind of understand your predicament, in a way.."

He furrowed his eyebrows,"So you're not angry or upset?"

"Why should I be? I don't know you well enough to be upset with you. I don't waste my time over such small things."

He had to admit, when she mentioned his 'predicament' - clearly referring to his life at home and his pureblood supremacy complex that was fake - he wanted to hex her and leave her alone to learn how to fly herself. But, he didn't. He didn't want to and he didn't take offense.

What surprised him even more was after a week, he found himself genuinely enjoying her company and being around her. He looked forward to the few hours they spent on the quidditch pitch.

He remembers how he had to bite back his smile - literally - as her e/c eyes twinkled in delight, a sound of pure joy and accomplishment escaping her throat as she successfully flew an entire lap without lowering to the ground or falling off her broom. It's a memory he would grow to cherish in the near future.

"I just, I'm almost of age and my parents are starting to send letters to other families for daughters available and.." Regulus inhaled sharply through his nose,"I can't stand it. I don't want an arranged marriage!"

"Wait," she sat up on her elbows, looking down at him,"Really?"

The two were currently taking a break, laying on the grass as they stared up into the semi-cloudy sky, sun peaking out here and there.

"What really?"

"Arranged marriages? I pegged you as the kind of guy to want that," she quickly looked him in eye,"Sorry if I offended you,"

Regulus smiled; he wasn't offended but he liked how the girl was honest with him, not in a rude way, and didn't feel the need to walk on eggshells around him. Unlike alot of his so called friends.

"You didn't Y/n, but I guess it's because of my reluctance to fully put my faith into someone I know and trust huh?"

She tilted her head.

"What I mean is," he sat up,"I suppose an arranged marriage would he fine in the sense that I wouldn't view her as my wife to the fullest. Like, I wouldn't really give myself to her or be comfortable around her but it beats having to be with someone you trust only to have them trample all over your feelings and heart.."

A breeze blew by - then two, then three -, silence enveloping them.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Pathetic, huh?" He laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, kind of."

He winced,"Ouch."

"But, I can't speak on matters like that. I mean, that's a good long way for me and I prefer to think about it closer to the time." She softly murmured.

"Yeah.." Regulus whispered, pulling his knees to his chest as he stared ahead.

"As for your arranged marriage," she leaned her head on his shoulder, not noticing how Regulus involuntary stiffened,"It won't happen. Not now, that's for sure."

A few days later, Y/n stared at Regulus, e/c eyes wide as the boy held out a single (favorite flower), pale cheeks ablaze and silver eyes darting all over the place except on her.

"I like you, so, uh, I, uh," he sputtered, hand starting to shake.

She felt her heart skip a beat, pink tinting her cheeks as she dumbly pointed a s/c finger at her face,"M--me?"

He nodded,"Yeah.."

Her e/c eyes landed on the flower, a smile gracing her face as she stepped closer, her s/c hand wrapping around his shaking pale one that held it.

"I like you too, Regulus." She confessed softly.

His shoulders relaxed, a huge breathe escaping his lips as he allowed himself to lean forward, his forehead resting against hers.

"Thank God,"

She laughed, moving to wrap her arms around his shoulders, hugging him.

"So, does that make you my girlfriend now?" He questioned.

"I don't know. If you want me to be-"

"I do. I really do."

She laughed, lifting her head from his,"Alrighty then."

Narrator's POV:

After that quick and subtle confession, Regulus and Y/n started officially dating but both decided to keep it on the down low.

Regulus, for fear of his parents reaction. Even though Y/n was a pureblood, he knew his parents prejudice towards Gryffindor's.

Y/n, for fear of how the marauders would react, especially Sirius.

Y/n loved Sirius but she also knew that the relationship between the brothers was.. rocky.

Sirius was too stubborn to try and make amends and Regulus was too wary about trying to mend their fractured relationship, knowing that the hundreds of pairs of Slytherin eyes would immediately report to his mother.

So, they both agreed to keep it on the down low until graduation, where Regulus vowed to himself he would elope with Y/n, not that she knew.

But, when the two snuck around their friends and out of dormitories to meet up, it will only be a matter of time before someone found out.

(Present Time - Sixth Year)

Y/n's POV:

"Nervous?" I questioned, massaging Regulus' shoulders.

We were currently on the pitch because there was a quidditch match tomorrow between Gryffindor and Slytherin and Regulus wanted to practice. And me, being the loving and supportive person I am, decided to accompany him.

He tilted his head back, his head resting against my chest,"Not really. I mean, other than the fact that James is a seeker too and I hate to admit it, but he's amazing on the pitch so.."

"Yeah, James is pretty amazing but don't let him hear that, his ego will be boosted for days and there's nothing that can bring him back down."

"Other than Lily?"

"Other than Lily."

This was nice. Amazing even. Me and Regulus have been dating for almost two years now and it's been pure bliss. Arguments were rare but we'd sit down and talk, listening to both sides and acknowledging them before coming to an agreement and apologizing.

It's surprises me how nobody was on to us, even though my practice with Regulus was finished so long ago. Nobody suspected a thing.

"What you thinking about?"

I blinked, looking down in twin pools of silver, glittering with adoration and love - so much love - that I couldn't help the small idiotic smile that made it's way on my face, staring back with my own e/c eyes.

"Just, us."

"Us?"

I hummed, pushing his wavy dark hair from his forehead.

"Good things?" He questioned with a smile.

I pecked his forehead,"Only good things, sweetheart."

He turned around, his arms wrapping around my waist before he pulled me slowly onto his lap, my legs on either side of his thighs as my arms wrapped around his shoulder.

He quirked a brow, smile playful,"Who are you cheering for tomorrow, hm?"

I hummed, looking up at the cloudy sky, pretending to ponder his question.

"Let's see, my very good friend or my pretty boyfriend.. hm?"

"Pretty?" He questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

I would have thought he was upset but the blush that covered his entire face told me otherwise.

"Yeah. Guess it's Black genes, huh?" I teased.

He huffed, rolling his silver eyes.

I snorted under my breathe, getting off his lap before grabbing my bag.

"You better get back to practice. I promised to help Sirius with his work."

I bent down, pressing my lips softly against his pink ones and I felt my chest swell as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay, have fun," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love you," he whispered.

I pecked his lips again,"I love you too,"

(The Next Day, Quidditch Match)

Narrator's POV:

Y/n smiled, leaning over the rails, ignoring the thousands of eyes on her.

"Who are you supporting exactly?" Sirius questioned, eyeing the girl who was wearing a Slytherin and Gryffindor scarf, practically beaming.

"I have friends on the other team too, Pads." She lied nonchalantly.

"Still-"

"Pads, leave it alone." Remus cut him off, squeezing between him and the h/c haired girl.

"Leave it up to L/n to be the walking image of house unity," he laughed, ruffling her hair playfully.

"Hiya Lily!" Y/n chirped as the girl sat on the other side of her.

"Hiya, N/n, you seem in a chipper mood," she laughed.

"Shhh! It's starting!!" Sirius shrieked, hitting the girls with his banner, which had the worse picture of James printed on it.

The teams came out from opposite side of the pitch and Y/n immediately started searching for Regulus, who was already looking at her which resulted him to trip over his own feet but luckily he caught himself before he could fall.

She could practically see his face flushing, a crooked smile crossing his face in embarrassment. After these two years, he still got nervous and embarrassed whenever he slipped up or tripped. It was honestly adorable.

After the cheering calmed down, the whistle was blown and the game begun.

(An Hour Later)

Narrator's POV:

The game was going well, even though it started storming, rain and thunder being persistent. Luckily, Remus and Lily conjured some umbrellas but that didn't keep all the rain away.

As the rain picked up a few minutes ago, Y/n began to get on edge, e/c eyes darting and following Regulus around nervously, her hands gripping the banister incase she had to jump over, which she had done before during his practices.

Regulus never flew well in the rain. The droplets clung to his lashes and made his uniform cling to him, which he expressed his discomfort for often. His hands also slipped often. He hated when it rained and there was wind. It made things alot worse for him.

"Y/n?"

She looked up at Remus, his eyebrows furrowed in concern as the girl practically shook from nerves, eyes wide as saucers.

"You alright, love?" He whispered, placing a comforting hand on hers on the banister.

She smiled a tight smile,"Y-yeah,"

"You're practically vibrating," he spoke, eyes wide with worry.

"Well, it's storming, Remus. I'm just cold." She lied.

Remus opened his mouth, about to question her further when a scream rang out. She whipped her head to the pitch, her blood running cold and mouth agape at the sight.

Regulus - her sweet boyfriend -, unconscious and falling, broom still in the air.

She screamed, so loud and high pitched that Remus hissed and covered his ears, watching as James tried to fly after him, the wind against this.

"REGULUS!!!" She screamed, trying to jump over the banister only to be held back by a pair of arms around her waist.

"Y/n!! Are you fucking mad?!?" Sirius shrieked.

Without thinking, the girl jabbed her elbow into his stomach, and slammed her heel of her boot on his foot which made Sirius curse into the air, letting the girl go to cradle his throbbing foot.

She looked down, seeing Regulus was in James' arms, the bespectacled boy handing him to the medi-witches on a stretcher.

She hoisted herself over the banister, landing on her feet as she ran across the pitch after the medi-witches, praying that he was alright.

(Four hours later, Before Dinner)

Regulus's POV:

I groaned, feeling a huge headache settled in the back of my eyes all the way to the back of my head.

Godric, this is painful. What happened? I thought, slowly peeling my eyelids open.

I immediately recognized that I was in the Med Bay, and judging my the clock on the wall, it was almost dinner time.

How long was I out? I pressed my fingers to temple, recoiling with a hiss as I screwed my eyes shut.

A bandage. Wrapped around my head it seems.

Didn't I dodge that bludger in time?

"No.." I muttered, shutting my eyes as I remembered how I did turn my broom in the opposite direction only for the wind to turn me back. While I was wiping the rain from my lashes, on of the beaters hit the bludger and it struck me on the left side of my head.

That explains the headache, I thought bitterly, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Regulus?"

I turned my head to the right, my eyes widening as I saw my lover, Y/n, my sweet Y/n, who appeared to have woken up just now.

"Y/n-!" I choked in surprise as she launched herself onto me, her arms squeezing around my shoulders as she mumbled words of relief.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist as I buried my face in her hair, only to recoil with a silent hiss as my forehead touched her.

She broke away from me, staring at me with wide, glossy eyes.

Her s/c hand cupped my right cheek,"I was so worried. If James hadn't caught you-" her breathe hitched, tears brimming in the corners of her e/c eyes,"Godric, I'm so glad he caught you, Regulus,"

"James..?"

She nodded,"He caught you before you could hit the ground. Handed you to the medi-witches and I followed them. They wouldn't let me in at first but I was persistent and they finally let me in."

I lifted my hand up, resting it over hers that was cradling my cheek, leaning into it,"I'm so sorry to have worried you, angel."

She shook her head,"Don't be sorry. I was worried but I'm alright now. I'm glad you're awake. They said you could be out for the rest of the week."

She looked at my bandages,"How are you feeling?"

I raised my free hand to my head, massaging it gently,"Awful. I have this headache sitting at the back of my eyeballs and it hurts like a bitch."

"Well, I'll get the nurse. You just wait here-"

The doors slammed open, making me cringe as I screwed my eyes shut, head pulsating against my fingertips.

"Reggie!! Oh, Godric!!"

Sirius? I peeked an eye open, watching as my brother waltzed towards me, marauders behind him, as his eyebrows were furrowed with worry, lips in a deep frown.

"Siri?" I called out, opening both eyes fully.

I looked down at Y/n in alarm, expecting her to launch herself off me like she always does when someone is near, but she just continued to hold my cheek, staring at me with relief and worry.

"He's awake," she called out.

He stopped at the foot of the hospital bed, peering at me as he clutching the railing. He relaxed, silver eyes shutting momentarily before opening them again.

"You had me worried sick, you know that? I didn't even realize you were falling until N/n jumped over the railing and ran after you and the medi-witches!" He exclaimed.

I winced, pressing my fingers to my temple.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry, just tone it down, yeah?" I mumbled, massaging my temple.

"What's worse is they wouldn't even let me in, your own brother, but they let Y/n in! I was so hurt! I had to sit outside those doors for almost five hours!" He complained loudly.

"Actually they only let her in because she's his girlfriend," Lily pointed out.

"So?? What about me, huh?"

I rubbed my eyes, wishing I had my wand to zap Sirius with a spell that'll lock his lips together- wait what?!!

"My girlfriend?!!" I looked at Y/n, who was now examining my head, moving it slowly and gently side to side,"They know?"

"Half of the school probably knows with how loud she screamed it to be let in," Remus laughed.

"Y/n.." I whined.

"I'm sorry darling but I had to get in somehow. I was so close to telling them I'm your fiance too." She lamely confessed.

My eyes widened,"F-fiance?"

"I had to get in somehow, Regulus."

I sighed, leaning back into the soft pillows before I opened my eyes, looking at the marauders, or more specifically, Sirius.

"You're not.. upset?" I questioned softly.

He furrowed his brows,"Upset? Why would I be upset?"

"Because.."

"Because you're dating my friend and she's dating my brother?"

I nodded.

He moved, sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Regulus, I'm not upset. I wasn't even surprised to be honest. I guess a part of me knew you two were dating but I didn't want to push you two to tell me. I knew you two had reasons for not telling me and I respect that and I guess," he smiled warmly,"I'm happy for you two. I know you'll treat each other right."

"O-oh," was all I could say.

Narrator's POV:

The marauders all left after an hour and Regulus had been checked up by the nurse, who was he'd have to stay for another week just to make sure everything was alright and functioning.

"That went better than I thought it would," Regulus spoke.

Y/n looked up at him through her lashes, cuddled up in his side with their legs tangled and arms wrapped around one another.

"Yeah but it's over with now. No more sneaking in broom closets or after classes." She giggled, resting her head on his chest.

"Yeah," he ran a hand through her hair,"I'm so gonna use that to my advantage. Kissing you in the open sounds nice."

"And calling you sweetheart and pretty boy sounds great too."

"Don't you dare!"
_________________

I'm so sorry this took so long! I hope you enjoyed it though!

☄️Dreary_October☄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.1K 46
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐€๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
296K 8.8K 44
๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ โIn which Regulus Black's daughter catches the eyes of his brothers god-son, and it pisses him off.โž NO VOLDEMORT AU Jily, Regul...
76.8K 930 43
Round three... Completed: August 23rd 2023 [Requests are closed]
9.5K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...