๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๏ฟฝ...

By dreary_october

REQUESTS: OPEN ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท "๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข '๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค)
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader)
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.2
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.3
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”! (Regulus Black x twin!sister!reader x Sirius Black)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”!(RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt2
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” (RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt.3
๐‘ญ๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ (Regulus Black x female!Gryffindor!reader)
๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘› (Regulus Black x fem!reader)
๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š (Yandere!Regulus Black x gender!neutral!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ (Regulus Black x wife!reader)
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt1
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) FINALE

๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.4

1.1K 41 24
By dreary_october

Previously

His eyes scanned the dress, which now wasn't lose around her waist, before they met her gaze.

"I'm guessing this is the dress?" He questioned.

She nodded,"Yes. Yes it is."

"Well," he grabbed the champagne and grey one,"I think it's a brilliant choice. You look absolutely gorgeous."

Y/n blushed, turning back to the mirror,"Thank you, Regulus."
____________

Y/n's POV:

"You!"

I snapped my head up, seeing Sirius marching towards me, Remus jogging after.

"Do my eyes decieve me or is Sirius Orion Black actually in the library?" I teased, resting my chin in the palm of my hand as I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I tried to stop him!" Remus whispered, his hands glued to Sirius' shoulders.

I quirked an eyebrow, my gaze switching between the two.

Sirius' eyebrows were furrowed, his lips in a deep scowl as he breathed harshly through his nose. Also, his hair was a mess, so he was obviously running to get to me.

He pointed at me, and yelled.

"You're in love with my brother?!"

My eyes widened, my jaw going slack as a gasp left my mouth.

I stood up, looking at Remus,"You told him?!" I hissed.

Remus moved infront of Sirius, who was now blocked from my line of vision.

"I didn't tell him! James did!"

"James?! How did he know?!"

"He figured it out! He's not as dumb as Sirius, who was clearly dropped on several occasions as an infant!" He hissed, glaring at Sirius over his shoulder.

"Hey!" Sirius protested before shoving Remus aside and walking infront of me,"It doesn't matter who told me or who figured it out because it's true, isn't it?!"

"I..." I murmured, casting my gaze to the wooden floors as I played with my tie.

Silence surrounded the three of us but I could still feel Sirius glaring at my head and Remus most likely glaring at him.

"Why'd you have to confront her before the ball?" Remus whispered, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

I sighed, casting my gaze to Sirius,"Look, can we talk about this somewhere else? Please?"

Sirius turned to Remus, who nodded, before sighing and looking at me,"Alright."

(In The Courtyard)

The autumn leaves crunched under our shoes as we walked across the courtyard in silence.

I looked at Sirius from the corner of my eye, seeing his jaw was tense, his gaze hard and his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his pants.

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned softly.

He turned to me,"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

He kicked a stone,"I-" he shrugged,"I guess, but only like a little bit and not for the reason you're thinking."

I hummed slowly, kicking up some dirt.

"Honestly, I'm just so livid because you didn't tell me. I feel like everyone knew and I didn't. It made me feel like you didn't trust me." He added softly.

"Not everyone knew. Just Lily and Remus."

He looked at me,"I understand why you'd tell Lily, but why'd you tell Remus and not me?"

I shrugged,"I was scared. Remus is like the brother I never knew I wanted. He's easier to talk to than you, and I can read him better. Also," I cast him a side glance,"You're not very fond of Regulus."

He scoffed,"Can you blame me? He's a twat."

"Hey!" I yelled, glaring at him.

"Sorry, sorry." He mumbled.

I sighed, wrapping my Ravenclaw scarf tighter around my neck,"It's okay."

We walked in silence for another five minutes before Sirius broke it.

"It's just, I don't understand." He turned to me,"Out of every person, why, why, did you decide to fancy him?"

"I didn't 'decide' to like him, Sirius. I didn't force myself to either." I responded.

"Then why?"

"Why does it matter? You obviously don't approve and care."

"Calm down, I just asked a question."

I sighed, my shoulders slumping as I closed my eyes.

"Right. Sorry. I just get so-"

"Defensive? Yeah. I've noticed." He cut me off.

I looked up at him,"I don't know why I fancy Regulus. I just know I do. Okay?"

He nodded,"Okay."

"So, do you have a date to the ball?" I questioned.

He nodded,"I'm going with Mary. You?"

"Nobody asked me. Regulus offered for us to go as friends, so that's what we're doing."

"As friends?" He inquired.

I hummed, not wanting to talk about it, shoving my gloved hands into my pockets.

He shoved my lightly with his shoulder,"Just save me a dance, yeah?"

I laughed, shoving him back,"Sure."

With that, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked back to the castle.

(A Few Hours Later)

Y/n's POV:

"You look absolutely beautiful, Lily!" Marlene gushed.

"Thank you, you too!"

I laughed softly as I applied mascara to my lashes, just finishing my makeup.

"Y/n! Come on out!" Mary exclaimed from the other side of the bathroom.

"Okay! Okay!" I laughed, slipping on the silver heels Regulus bought me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusting the bronze floral headband before I opened the bathroom door, where the girls waited.

Lily gasped, her hands flying to cover her gaping mouth as her green eyes landed on me, Mary and Marlene following.

I smiled widely,"You girls look stunning!"

Lily was dressed in an off the shoulder, dark red straight cut, ankle-length dress with lace on the bodice.

Marlene was dressed in a soft pink A-line with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline. Her chiffon skirt was decorated with small teardrop crystals.

Mary wore a white high-low dress with short lace sleeves and crystal beading along the bodice.

"Us?! Look at you! You're breathtaking!" Lily exclaimed as she held my hands.

"Regulus picked that?!" Mary questioned in shock.

I nodded, laughing,"Yeah. He did."

"Well come on! Let's go show everyone how beautiful we girls are!" Marlene sang as she hooked her arm with mine before we left their dorm.

(Outside the hall)

Regulus' POV:

I tapped my black dress shoes against the floor, leaning against the post outside the door of the hall.

"Nervous?"

I looked up, seeing Remus who stood opposite me against the other pole.

I scoffed, turning my nose up,"Me? Never."

I slowly lowered my head, my eyes moving up and down before I leaned forward slightly, my palms getting clammy.

"Is it obvious?" I whispered.

He laughed,"Not at all. I just know."

I hummed, going back to my previous position.

"Do you like her?"

I turned to him, quirking an eyebrow in confusion - despite my heart rate speeding up - ,"Pardon?"

"Y/n." He clarified.

I crossed my arms over my chest,"What about Y/n?"

"Do you like her?" He questioned again.

"Of course I like her. I wouldn't hang out with her if I didn't."

"That's not what I mean, Reggie and you know it."

I clicked my tongue,"Don't call me that."

"What you lads talking about?"

I turned my head slightly, seeing Sirius and James standing beside Remus.

"Nothing." I mumbled, allowing my gaze to wander onto the dance floor, where people had already began dancing.

"Have you seen the girls?" James questioned Remus.

"No."

"Speaking of girls, where's your date Remu?" Sirius questioned, eyeing a girl that walked past with a dress so short it made me wonder if it was even a dress.

He sighed, shifting,"I told you, Padfoot. I'm taking Marlene. We're just winging it."

"Cool. Cool."

"And what about you, Reggie?~"
James purred, moving closer.

I scrunched my face up,"What about me?"

He pretended to twirl a piece of his hair,"A little birdie told me you were taking Y/n?"

I hummed, looking at the dance floor again.

"Do you fancy her?" He innocently questioned.

My face turned a soft pink as I glared at him.

"James!/Prongs!" Me and Sirius hissed at the same time.

He raised his hands in surrender, a smirk on his face as he backed up.

I heaved a sigh, slumping against the wall as I clenched and unclenched my hands.

Did I fancy Y/n?

I mean, she's pretty - that's obvious - and smart and a good friend. A great friend in all honesty.

She stuck with me for so long, she didn't even have to but she chose to out of her own desire despite being close friends with Sirius who obviously doesn't like me.

Did I fancy her?

There isn't anything wrong with her and there wasn't anything I didn't like about her.

I liked the way she doodled on the corners of the letters she wrote to me; how her eyes always shone with childlike wonder when she saw something new or exciting and then there was the way that one strand of her hair never layed flat on her head.

Do I?

What if I do? Does she like me? Would she like me?

I nibbled on my tongue, lowering my gaze to the floor.

I sighed, straightening up as I adjusted my tie before I walked up to Remus.

"I'm gonna go find Y/n." I whispered.

He smirked,"Okay~"

I spun on my heel only to bump into someone, almost knocking them over.

Lily.

I grabbed her arm, steadying her as I mumbled an apology.

"It's alright, Reg." She smiled.

"Do you know where Y/n is?" I questioned her.

She laughed,"She's right-"

She spun around, trying to find the h/c haired girl but to no avail. She wasn't in sight.

"Marls, did you see Y/n? I could've sworn she was here a minute ago."

Marlene looked away from Remus,"Huh. Oh, she forgot something in our dorm. She said we should go on without her."

With that, I took off running up the steps and away from the hall. The ball could wait. I needed to get to Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

I cursed under my breathe, staring at my silver pump in anger and sorrow.

I was walking down the staircase when I miscalculated my steps. My heel on my one pump ended up breaking.

I didn't even have another pair of shoes. Maybe I should go bare feet; my dress is long enough.

I slumped on a single sofa, throwing my silver headband on the table as my h/l h/c hair was out of the fancy hair style that Marlene and Mary worked a half an hour on.

Regulus went through all this effort and now it would go down the drain, all because of a broken shoe.

"Y/n?"

My e/c eyes widened as I turned my head to the common rooms entrance where Regulus had just entered.

"Reggie?" I questioned in disbelief as I stood up.

His silver eyes scanned me from bottom to top before they fixed on my face, his expression softening as a smile spread across his lips, his eyes warm and tender before he spoke, his words coming out below a whisper.

"You look beautiful."

My s/c face heated up,"I- uh, you too. Handsome! I mean!"

He laughed before he made his way over to me, where I had collapsed on the sofa.

"You should've seen me a couple of moments ago. I assure you I looked better than this." I grumbled.

"You look beautiful regardless, no matter the moment." He smoothly responded.

"Stop!" I whined, hitting him with a blue throw pillow while he laughed.

He picked my legs up, my feet covered by the dress, and rested them on his lap has he sat.

He looked at me, his expression unreadable.

"Why are you even here? I thought you were getting ready in the girls dorm." He pointed out.

I slung my arm over my eyes, groaning.

"I did! I was on the staircase and everything!"

"Get cold feet?"

I sat up and felt under the sofa, searching for the shoe I threw under moments ago. I huffed as I found it before pulling it out, showing it to Regulus.

He quirked an eyebrow and I growled before I tilted it backwards, the heel dangling by the material.

His eyes lit up,"Ah."

I frowned, feeling guilty again.

"I'm so sorry, Regulus. You went through all this trouble and even bought me this beautiful dress," I looked at him,"And now, it's all ruined."

Narrator's POV:

Tears welled up in Y/n eyes, threatening to spill down her peach/pink cheeks.

"Hey," Regulus reached out to her, gently grabbing her arms before he rested her against his chest,"It's okay. It's not a a big deal, alright? You didn't even want to go in the first place."

"But-"

He placed his finger on her pink/red/peach lips,"Shh."

His green-blue eyes locked with her teary e/c eyes.

Gently cupping her face, he wiped the tears that managed to escape with the pads of this thumb.

"It's okay, love."

"But you even taught me how to waltz! Now, I won't get to show everyone!" She choked out.

"We'll have plenty other opportunities to waltz infront of people, I promise you." He reassured her.

She laughed,"Yeah, like my wedding?"

"Our wedding." He corrected her under his breathe.

She looked up at him,"Pardon?"

He shook his head, his black hair moving with him before he smiled,"It's nothing."

They now sat in a comfortable silence, Y/n seated beside him now as her head rested on his shoulder.

"I'm still sorry." She whispered.

Regulus didn't respond; he didn't know what else to tell her to assure it wasn't a big deal.

He stood up abruptly - almost causing Y/n to fall - before he spun to face her and stretched out his hand.

"Come on."

Her eyes flickered between his hand and face a couple of times before stopping.

"I'm not going down there. I have no shoes, remember?"

"You don't need shoes," he started, and Y/n opened her mouth before he spoke again,"Because you won't he going to the ball."

She tilted her head, a few strands of h/c hair falling infront of her face.

He shook his head before he grabbed her hand and hoisted her to her feet.

"We can waltz here. It's so airy in here and we can't bump into anyone also," he looked down at her,"Consider this a final exam kind of thing. I wanna see if my teaching payed off."

Y/n opened her mouth, about to protest, when Regulus shot her a look and she shut it immediately.

He pulled her closer and she rested her dominant hand on his shoulder, his less dominant hand snaking around her waist before they held each other's free hands gently.

"Aren't you going to give me a little speech about the lack of music?" He teasingly questioned, slowly swaying them both side to side.

She shook her head,"No. I prefer listening to you talk."

He laughed softly, lowering his gaze to their feet before Y/n made a sound of disapproval.

"Ah, you're not supposed to stare at your feet." She reminded.

"Right, right."

Regulus raised his head and was met with Y/n's e/c eyes, staring at him with love and contentment.

He quirked an eyebrow,"What?"

She shook her head,"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to be with you right now."

His heart skipped a beat at her words. Maybe he does like her more than a friend.

"I love you." He whispered.

Y/n smiled up at him as she leaned her head against his chest.

"I love you too."

"No, I love you." He repeated, hoping she'd get the hint that he didn't mean in a friendly way.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining.

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 109 16
... Inspired by and dedicated to @everlovingdeer ... A collection of Harry Potter oneshots. These are all for a female reader, so I'm sorry if you're...
1.7K 66 9
(Uploaded from AO3) You live in a universe where you are not able to see colours until you see your soulmate. In the following chapters, see what it...
183K 9.4K 88
- ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
406K 4.2K 30
Slytherin boys imagines. Includes: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Tom Riddle, Regulus Black