๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๏ฟฝ...

By dreary_october

REQUESTS: OPEN ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท ๐–งท "๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข '๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’Š๐’” {โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐”ธ. ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค)
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.2
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.3
๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.4
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”! (Regulus Black x twin!sister!reader x Sirius Black)
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”!(RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt2
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” (RegulusBlack x twin!sister!reader x SiriusBlack) pt.3
๐‘ญ๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ (Regulus Black x female!Gryffindor!reader)
๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† (Regulus Black x female!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘› (Regulus Black x fem!reader)
๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š (Yandere!Regulus Black x gender!neutral!reader)
๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ (Regulus Black x wife!reader)
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt1
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ฆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader) FINALE

๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ (Regulus Black x fem!reader)

2.4K 48 1
By dreary_october

I apologize in advance for any mistakes or mis information. Also, this may have a part two but if the second part is shorter than I wanted it to be, I'll just add it here.

I wanted to start with Regulus because I just picture him when I thought of this.

House: Ravenclaw
Status: Half-blood
Year: Fifth (Both you and Regulus are in Fifth year, but he's older than you by a couple months)

(P.S. Art above does NOT belong to me!! All credit goes to the original artist/owner!!)

🌱Dreary_October🌱
______________

Y/n's POV:

"What do you mean you can't dance?"

I huffed, feeling my cheeks heat up as I looked up from my DADA notes, my e/c eyes locking onto Regulus' green-blue ones that stared at with a mixture of amusement and surprise from the foot of my bed.

"Last time I checked, not knowing how to dance, means one does not know how to dance. It's not that hard to understand, Reg." I replied, looking down at my notes once more.

"Sorry, it's just a bit surprising." He muttered, flipping a page in his DADA textbook.

My brows furrowed, as I looked at him through my lashes,"How so?"

He shrugged, eyes locked to his book,"I can't explain it. The way you move about and hold yourself. I assumed you were a natural at dancing and waltzing. You seem so light on your feet. Also," his eyes flickered to my own,"Your parents are known for their amazing parties and balls."

It's true. My parents always throw the most luxurious parties and invited folks from every bloodline (pure bloods, half-bloods, etc). My dad was a muggle born witch and my mom a pure blood descendant from a Salem witch clan.

"I never danced at them or participated in waltzes. I'd run away as soon as they started or go to bed."

"I'm sure your mother taught you the basics though?"

I snorted,"She tried. Failed.. miserably. I kept stepping on her and dads toes and bumping into them. I had a few teachers too; ended the same. I have two left feet and terrible posture. I always had to look at my feet, which is bad waltz etiquette apparently."

"But the Yule ball is coming up. It's expected of us to dance. And I know for a fact that you can't hide from McGonagall."

I shut my book, straighting myself as I stared at him,"Is that what this is about? The dumb ball?"

He sighed, shutting his own book - while using his index and middle finger as a bookmark - before he looked at me.

"Kind of. I mean-"

"Well, I'm not going. And, I wasn't planning to."

His eyes and mouth widened slightly before shutting again,"What? Why not?"

I narrowed my eyes,"Because I don't want to. Also, nobody's asked me, so what's the point in going?"

"You don't have to go with someone, you know."

"I know, but I just don't want to be pressured by one of the professors to dance, especially if I don't have a partner." I confessed.

"Also, I can't dance, Reggie. Imagine if I tripped over my own feet and fell face first onto the floor. I'd be the laughing stock of the school." I added, sighing deeply as I sunk into my blue and f/c pillows, my e/c eyes shutting.

Part of it was true; I didn't want to be the laughing stock if I made a fool of myself or be seen without a date.

The main reason was because I wanted Regulus to ask me, so badly. I know we aren't dating, and we're only friends - best friends - , but even if we go just as that, that would be better than nothing and going with a total stranger.

I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to Regulus Black.

Sure, he isn't as charming or as confident as Sirius Black but that doesn't matter to me. Regulus just drew me closer to him - whether he knew it or not - like a moth to a flame.

Maybe it was the way he smiled with me when no one else was around or the way his laugh rang like a choir of church bells in my ears.

Or maybe, it's the way he treats me infront of others and when we are alone; his behavior never changes, despite me being a half-blooded Ravenclaw.

He holds me in high regards. And I him.

I don't even know when I caught these feelings, it just happened.

One daywe were holding hands while we were walking from the library and for the first time, it felt different than the other times we'd hold hands. My fingers - that were laced with his - tingled and it shot up my arm.

I remember flickering my gaze to Regulus - trying to see if he felt it too - , but he seemed unfazed as he continued talking about his upcoming quidditch match.

"You couldn't make a fool of yourself. Even if you did, you'd shake it off. You always do. Also, that's bollocks. Things like that don't bother you." He pointed out, his silver eyes staring intently into my e/c eyes, trying to figure out the rest of my lie.

My breathe hitched, the familiar warm feeling spreading in my chest as we held eye contact. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down his face, resting on his slightly chapped pink lips.

'What would happen if I leaned forward and tasted them? Just for a second...' I thought to myself, my teeth capturing my bottom lip.

Finally, after what felt like minutes, Regulus broke eye contact, sighing as he shook his head and shut his book.

"This is dumb." He mumbled, standing up as he dusted his PJs off.

I sat up, alarmed,"W-where're you going?"

He walked over to me, stretching his hand out with a childish smile.

He moved his head,"Come on."

"Huh?"

His smile dropped,"Are you dense?"

I glared at him, my lips twitching in annoyance, "No. But what are you up to?"

He rolled his eyes before he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed towards his body.

I stiffened, feeling my chest flutter at the close proximity. The smell of parchment, ink, tea and rain filling my nose.

I looked at him,"What are you doing?"

He smiled widely,"Teaching you to dance."

"I can't dance, Regulus!" I exclaimed, ignoring the feeling in my chest.

"Duh. That's why I'm teaching you, dumbass."

I didn't even notice that we were now in the centre of the room, the fire from the fireplace illuminating our faces.

"Now," he started,"Place your dominant hand on my shoulder."

I ignored him, simply staring at him as I kept my hands glued to his chest.

He huffed, grabbing my (right/left) hand and placed it on his shoulder,"Like this."

"You do know there's no music, right?" I pointed out, sounding more bitter than intended but he wasn't fazed.

"We don't need music, Y/n." He chorused, placing one hand on my waist.

"Then what's the point in teaching me if there's no music?"

His eyes locked on my own,"We don't need music, dear."

I gulped, feeling my s/c cheeks heat up.

He smiled, grabbing my less dominant hand and holding it up,"Now, hold my hand like this."

He laced our hands together, and on instinct, mine wrapped around his.

"There you go." He whispered, pulling my closer towards him.

I looked into the fire, cursing him mentally for making me feel this way.

"Now what? We just gonna stand like this?" I questioned.

"No. Look at our feet." He instructed.

I did just that, almost laughing at our matching bunny slippers, mine being f/c and his being black.

"Oi. Don't laugh."

"Sorry. Sorry." I muttered, giggling softly as I stared at our feet.

"Now, when I move my right foot forward, move your left foot back," he looked at me,"Got it?"

I nodded, staring at our feet.

He slowly moved his foot forward and I moved my left to the back.

"Good. Now, you move your right foot forward and I'll move my left backwards."

I hummed, waiting a second, before I slowly moved my foot forward and Regulus' foot moved backwards effortlessly.

"Okay. Now, I'm gonna move my right forward and you move your left backwards. Right after, I'm gonna move my left forward and you move your right backwards. Got it?" He slowly instructed.

He moved his foot, and I moved mine backwards, than I moved my other forwards and he moved his backwards.

"Off to a good start!" He announced proudly.

(One Hour Later)

Narrator's POV:

Regulus, true to his words, taught Y/n to dance. The basics for now. The Yule Ball was in two weeks and he promised to help her advance in her dancing skills.

She'd be a professional in no time. He was glad that she was a fast learner and more of an observant kind.

Y/n did step on his toes a couple of times, immediately apologizing and trying to pull away only for Regulus to pull her back and smile, saying it was okay.

Now, their bodies were flushed together, Y/n standing on Regulus' feet as they slowly swayed from side to side in a circular motion while her head rested against his shoulder, his on top of hers, while her dominant hand rested on the nape of his neck.

"Hey." Regulus spoke up, his voice below a whisper.

Y/n hummed,"Hmm?"

She looked up at him, her e/c eyes locking onto silver as they both smiled softly, Regulus more prideful.

"You're dancing."

She laughed softly, almost inaudibly,"I guess I am, huh?"

Her eyes flickered to the clock, seeing it was two in the morning.

"You should get back to your dorm, Reg." She murmured.

His grip tightened on her waist, his head resting on top of hers again,"We don't have school tomorrow."

She was about to object.

"Let's just stay like this for a little while more." He breathed out, in a dazed like murmur.

She smiled softly, relaxing even more against him,"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 9
(Uploaded from AO3) You live in a universe where you are not able to see colours until you see your soulmate. In the following chapters, see what it...
51.6K 2.1K 46
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐€๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
155K 3.7K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ... ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 117 14
REQUESTS OPEN!! Bruv this is going to be the worlds most random shit you'll ever set your eyes upon. Slytherin boys one shots because I'm sweet and...