Solitary Affection | Philautia

By leineris

Divorced Philyria Agnes often ponder on what went wrong to her marriage with her childhood sweetheart, Anasta... More

Solitary Affection | Philautia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Preface

675 19 1
By leineris

The Ancient Greeks believe that there are 8 forms of love that have existed on the mortal land, away from the prying eyes of those who reside on the enormous and mighty Mount Olympus.

And in the land where weak and fragile human breath, someone must have experience these forms of loves already in their lifetime.

——

Iter tuum ad exitum tuum felicem te manet.

Never lose yourself in the process of finding a love that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

This is a light story so you don't have to be scared of bawling your eyes out in the middle of the night. ☻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.5M 91.3K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
184K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
219K 23.7K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...