~my roommates ~

By bannnaanna

Editing finished ‼️ "It's really sensitive ". I nod and open her legs again and do it again. Her hands grab... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 🔥
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥

𝐓𝐰𝐨

29.8K 285 6
By bannnaanna

♡︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 day at my crappy job. I returned to a dirty apartment.

I grown out, but it wasn't too bad closing the door behind me I set my things down rubbing my unruly hair .

I gave my kitchen and living area, one final look before starting to clean several hours later, and many trash bags later my apartment was finally clean and it looked good .

But now I was tired in the exotic wet dream I had earlier wasn't helping and I couldn't get it out of my head.

It had been happening for a while now and I should really talk to someone about it but who would believe me I walked into my clean room and jumped onto my bed.

The soft material felt comforting against my soft skin as I drifted off to sleep and sink farther into my bed my body Felt hot and I felt sensation deep down in my core.

I turned and twisted, trying to get comfortable the fabric of my shirt against my nipples, causing them to tingle even more waves of pleasure course throughout my body, and I felt my pants getting tighter and formed in my stomach as the excitement begin to grow.

Suddenly I woke up with a start Breathing heavily I looked around my room, but the feeling was no longer there.

My hair was clinging onto my face and sweat beats were rolling down my face.

The excitement was gone, leaving me with a mixture of disappointment and relief aside, and laid back in my bed wondering what had just happened.

I close my eyes and tried to sleep, but my thoughts raised, and I couldn't relax.

I eventually gave up deciding just to lay there and think about what had happened.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Enjoy reading lovelies 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 214 20
i smiles back, "i like it when you smile" "stop, and make my fruit bow" she cheeses. i laugh at her being flustered and start rinsing off the fruits...
6.5M 189K 48
"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breath momentarily. "You," I breathed, my eye...
2K 89 14
Elysium, nickname Elys, lives a simple life. She goes to work at a local café and goes home, repeat. She is very tough, looks a bit intimidating, and...
640K 13.8K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...