โˆ˜*ห™โˆ˜๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ž || ๐’๐จ๐ฎ...

By LocalAnimeFan0v0

๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ. ๐™’... More

โ€
โ†“ โœฆ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โœฆ โ†“
f a t i g u e
d r o w n i n g
c u r s e
l i b r a r y
a n s w e r s ?
100 reads!!!
k e y
n e w d a y
n e w p a r t n e r
e n v y
p e n t a g r a m
i n k
โœฟ๐•™ ๐•š ๐•’ ๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ ๐•คโœฟ
-
w a t e r
r u s t y
A/n: Nice
e v e n i n g
!!!Thank you all!!!
หแฟฬฎห€ Halloween Special หแฟฬฎห€
A/nโ”€โ”€ (y/n)'s design!
b r a v e r y

f r i e n d

621 19 1
By LocalAnimeFan0v0

✿ ✿ ✿

The young Beatrice sat at her wooden desk, she chewed on the pink eraser of her No. 2 pencil. She raced her fingers through her brunete tresses in distress. All that occupied her mind was the image of your still body on the couch, your pale skin made you look like a ghost, and you were mumbling something she couldn't quite catch.

She had only known you for a few days, and yet she hated seeing you like this. Anyone would hate seeing their friend this way.

Friend..

She replayed the word in her head. Are we friends? Does she see me as a friend? Do I see her as a friend?

She bit the end of her pencil harder, soon making a disgusted face at the markings of eraser that had sneaked onto her tongue.

"Eugh.." She quickly spit out the gross material. As if on que, her door opened, revealing her mother with a soft smile on her face.

"Me and your father will be gone for a few hours hun',don't ruin the house while we're gone"

Bea gave a weak chuckle, still worrying about your fragile state. "Okay Ma.."

A few minutes passed and she could hear the grumble of smoke from her moms car speeding away. Bea gave a vain wave,hoping her mom saw it. Sadly,she knew she didn't. Bea leaned back into the back of her chair while heaving a heavy sigh.

"If (Y/n) doesn't wake up..." the girl gripped her chest,the fabric of her shirt crinkled in her grip. 'I may not ever find out what that bracelet means' she finished her thought.

Then that word popped up again... friend.

'Is she really my friend if Im just using her to get that bracelet'..... her pencil started to snap under the pressure of her other hand. 'Why do I even care so much! Its not like I.....I...' memories of your scared face came back,Beatrice's eyes widened like saucers.

She tossed away the now misshapen pencil and threw on her bag. She didn't care if Kenny didn't want her their right now,she was going to see...

Her friend.

The red-head threw his hat to the ground in frustration. Why did he have to be rooted into this? To be completely honest, he would have liked it more if it were one of Cartman's stupid pranks! Not only that, but every time you talked his stomach dropped. He hadn't felt this way since Heidi.

Kyle's face turned pale, no no no! He couldn't be doing this again. Could he? Amidst all the chaos he was in right now, the last thing he would want was a relationship... right?

The red-head gave an exhausted sigh, letting his body collapse into his bed. Despite whatever he wa feeling, he just hoped you would be okay.

And who knows.... maybe after this all blows over, you two could really start as

friends..

After the dark haired boy woke up from his blackout, Kenny found it mandatory to kick him out. Kenny's stressful state had unknowingly been wearing on Stan as well, the ebony haired boys chest tightened in guilt whenever he ever so happened to look at you on the couch.

The funny thing is, he didn't have much of a reason to. You two barely bonded, unless you count your very brief interaction back at the shed, the both of you cowering in fear. To be honest, he had only held an attraction for Bea, and of course his ex-girlfriend Wendy.

Maybe the thing he was feeling wasn't attraction, maybe it was a need to protect a...

.......

He groggily blinked, he had spaced yet again.

Too tired to think, he sat lazily on a park bench, which only held another woman. She was probably in her forties, nuzzling her face into her hands. She was in a very mournful pose, drinking bottle loosely in hand.

Stan leaned back to see what brand it was, Smirnoff.

He inwardly groaned and rolled his eyes at the brand. The woman's tear stained eyes turned towards him, she was sniffling and very clearly drunk. Stan, only half sober, tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?"

She immediately wailed, making Stan scoot back.
"Ma'am? Are you alright" he said without really thinking.

The woman in her forties only wailed more aggressively, making Stan awkwardly scoot away.

"M-my little g-girl" she managed to whimper out, taking heavy and quick breaths in between.

Stan looked confused, but still found himself intrigued. Curiosity got him here, why not continue on its path?

"Your little girl?"

She sniffles and nodded "I-I left her at ho-home" a big sniff "a-and I haven't seen her since that basta-ard left m-me"

Her shaking got more intense. Her speech was less slurred and more broken because of her tears. In a weird and twisted way the older woman strangely reminded Stan of his dad. It was one of those instances where you really had to tilt your head and squint your eyes to see it, but all his father's characteristics were also within this woman.

"What's your daughters name?"

Stan asked, even more curious. The woman seemed hesitant, but she eventually came around. She straightened her back and rubbed her eyes.

"(Y- (Y/n)"

"........"

"Woah dude.." Stan said, kinda surprised. He let his hand slip from her shoulder, feeling a new urge. It was a new urge to protect you from your awful parents. He went through their horrible neglect, he couldn't imagine someone else going through it as well.

He was too empathetic for his own good, but he chose to think it would pay off this time.

Because this time, he would be protecting

A friend.

And he smiled when he finally remembered the word

✿ ✿ ✿

"Oh god.." the blonde groaned, dread the most evident emotion in his voice. Anger was in his eyes while all his sadness had drained towards his tone. His scraped hands clenched tighter on the blankets that covered you, he had moved from the chair to the floor, leaning his head on your lap.

"What have I done..."

He couldn't believe he had dragged you into this. If he hadn't dragged you to the library none of this would have happened. He would still see you sitting on the school bleachers observing them without a care. Though you felt more distant you would be safe. Safe from the horrors you had to witness.

Kenny wasn't usually one to cry, he had grown up living in a very low income household, he had learned to tough it out, to deal with it, to persevere. But right now, he just couldn't.

He started shivering as silent tears bled from his eyes.

He had never wanted something like this to happen to you, you were his friend.

No.... it felt odd saying that. You were more than a friend, to him at least. You had stuck around with him and infiltrated Cartman's basement, no complaints.

You were able to find clues yourself he didn't even notice inside that damned book. You were lacking in the looks department,but for once that didn't matter to him. You were a very smart girl, and could definitely 'tough it out' better than him.

The blond chuckled at the thought.

You were strong and willful.

Loyal and clever.

That was something not a lot of teens had to offer. So to Kenny you were not just a friend, you were a partner.

And maybe someday he would have the guts to say his newfound feelings. Maybe one day when you woke up.

"Kenny?" the boy shot up, jaw dropped in disbelief at the sight of you awake. His tears flowed down his face more fluently, new ones filling in empty spaces.

He just couldn't believe you were awake.

"Oh thank god your awake!" he tackled you, rolling off the couch with you in his arms. "Woah! Okay okay, I'm glad to see you too!" You giggled.

The sound he hadn't heard in a week made his heart flutter. Without a second thought he kissed your cheek. "Ah!"

"I missed you" he tightened his embrace. Both of these actions were basically enough to make you overload, your face immediately burst into flames.

"I-I...uhm H-hi again?"

"Ha! Your such a dork!" he ruffled your hair

"Oh shut up! Your getting my jacket all wet"

Kenny raised an eyebrow with a mischievous grin. He kissed your cheek again to fluster you. Spoiler! It worked.

As you stammered incoherent words in the background, Kenny picked up his phone with a bright smile on his face. Dialing several contacts he said the same exact words everytime.

"She's awake"

The other three rejoiced at the news, all with a new vow. To protect their new friend.

✿ ✿ ✿

A/n: Told you I wasn't dead! I worked really hard on this chapter, and it took me awhile to write Stanley's part. I was really stuck, but it ironically became my favorite part of this chapter.

Also, WOOOHOOO FIRST KISS BABY!
We're finally getting to the good stuff 😌
Expect much more fluffy moments from here on out, because we are entering that part of the fic, at long last!

But that's it for now, and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Peace out

~Enjoy Reading-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 60 16
A style fanfic! Started: Thursday June 16, 2022 Ended: discontinued Monday March 4th 2024 Southpark. ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ they're christmas colors A sleep deprived...
611 23 15
โ”† ยฐ โœง โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐— ๐Œ. ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡/๐œ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
8.4K 38 19
Silly ahh story about mean girl and really perverted mf. You used to live in NY but now you stuck in South Park bc your dad is a dumbass. You meet re...
2.8K 61 8
๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ.๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ.๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ? ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...