Time And Fate (Kurumi X Reade...

By Relentlezz41

Even spirits or bad people need a companion. And even though Kurumi or Nightmare as she's known by does kill... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - Outfits
Chapter 4 - Another Live
Chapter 5 - Decisions
Chapter 6 - Truth
Chapter 7 - The New Normal
Chapter 8 - Water and Wind
Chapter 9 - Pretend Girlfriend
Chapter 10 - Echo Idol
Chapter 11 - Looting Secrets
Chapter 12 - Flatliner
Chapter 13 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 14 - Sitdown
Chapter 15 - Keep It Together
Chapter 16 - Extreme Day One
Chapter 17 - Love Me Crazy (Lemon)
Chapter 18 - Shower (Lime)
Chapter 19 - Meditation
Chapter 20 - Wall
Chapter 21 - Disaster
Chapter 22 - Valena
Chapter 23 - Menace
Chapter 24 - Flinch
Chapter 25 - Nightmare Boyfriend
Chapter 26 - Night Walker (Mini)
Chapter 27 - Time Suck
Chapter 28 - Day Still
Chapter 29 - The Last Killings
Future - Finale
Bonus

Chapter 30 - Changed Future

1K 33 1
By Relentlezz41

Hey everyone. Back at it again. Not too much longer now. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks all.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It seems as her work was done. There was no more of that. She had only killed off sick people, went to the past, killed a powerful man, possibly killed a security guard, and now, was returning to see how good the future was. Only time could tell. Literally. The events that unfolded over the last few weeks were crucial. As much as Kurumi would love to spend more time going over her timeline of being a spirit and falling in love in her diary, there were changes not according to plan. 

It was a matter of when. When she would go back to the future what would happen. It all started by what time it was in the day. She found herself looking at that clock in the kitchen and seeing that her lover would be home any minute. Finding herself in her astral dress and reaching into the breast of her dress to pull out a copy of the note she left in case someone was looking for her. In case of crisis or she was gone in the past for too long. She opened it to read it before putting it in a drawer. Then waiting for his appearance. 

The door opened. Putting his bag down and going to the fridge to grab some water. Kurumi  smiled and tried not to cry at first. As he drank a bottle of water he closed the fridge and looked at Kurumi. "Something wrong Dear?"

"It's you." A tear dripped down her cheek.

"Babe is there something going on?" He was scared at first. It was like he was caught in the act of something he didn't do. 

"I'm back Darling." She ran over to give him a kiss. "I had to go to the past. It was a rough week or so."

"Rough week. What happened?" He pondered.

< What the heck? Kurumi is in her dress. Something happened. And she took that hoodie you were talking about. I wonder what's going on. > Kotori was in his ear. 

"(FN). Kotori. There was an incident where Westcott unleashed a spirit and Zafkiel was mentally and psychically eating you alive. You were becoming a monster and it was at the point where you and I weren't sharing a bed. I went and had to gain time to go back and make a few hasty decisions. So can the two of you bring me up to speed?"

< WHAT!? > Gasped Kotori. "Bro, stay right there. Let her know I'm paying a visit with Reine."

"Kurumi, my uhhh, my sister is coming over soon." He said awkwardly. 

She clung to him. "Her and Reine are welcome. I'll make tea. I have a lot to go over."

As the two girls were preparing to go from the ship and to the apartment, Kurumi showered off briefly got herself into a casual black dress and put her hair tied back in a ponytail. Odd sight at first for everyone, but it worked for her. The tea was ready and she was pouring four cups as the two ladies entered through the door to discuss the topic of Kurumi altering events. It was going to be hard to have Kurumi explain what had happened to her lover and the people in charge as well as her finding out the new changes. She killed one, let one off the hook, and hoped that one would have the decency and brains to walk away and let the company unfold. Now to face the music.

"Are you alright?" Asked Kotori.

"After a shower and some tea all I need is to get an update before I get some rest. I have been up for some time now." Kurumi nodded taking her first sip. 

"I'd like to know more for myself." Insisted Reine adding sugar to her tea. "So exactly what transpired you to go to the past?"

"Darling had Zafkiel take over his body and he wasn't ready to grasp the strong powers. A spirit hurt him and therefore unleased power beyond his control and his mind was nearly gone. I went to sleep crying and had nightmares. I thought he would have to be killed or he would put everyone in danger. But I didn't have to do that. I sucked energy out of some sick people and went to the past." Kurumi looked around the table. Kotori was starstruck and (FN) seemed quite overwhelmed. As Reine was processing and ready to reply with more questions.

"So what did you go back for? Looking for the crystals?" Reine gave Kurumi a glare.

"That wouldn't give me what I want. I wanted to have Darling back to the way he was. If I went all the way back there are too many things that would go in a different way. My life as I know it. I wanted HIM back. Not anything else. I can't play out how my adult years without spirits would be. I don't have that crystal ball. But what I do have, is plans on how to reverse the small about of days of suffering. I killed Westcott and told Menace to blend in with society or she would be killed."

Kotori gasped. "Valena?"

"So, what happened with her?" Asked Kotori ready to hear bad news.

"Well, about Valena. She's-" Kotori was interupted.

"The floor above you. Thanks to Shido." Put in Reine.

"Okay. What about Ellen from DEM. And DEM as a whole. What's the status?" Asked Kurumi.

"The status of DEM is it is slowly shutting down. It is selling off and writing off expenses as with Westcott dead and investors unhappy with no return investment. It's not looking good. The research conducted in Westcott and DEM's databases may or may not be turned over. It's in the balance as Ellen was turned over to the CEO of DEM with Westcott no longer with us." Reine took a sip of tea and looked over at Kotori. "Menace had escaped from DEM and it was said that someone freed her. Is that true?"

"I said I either kill you now or you behave and enter the world and blend in for your sake. She's bratty and feels entitled, but she can come around a little. Because I'm not killing her twice." Looking around the room Kotori and (FN) turned blue. "But moving on."

"Since we do not know your encounter, what was she like?" Asked (FN).

"Miku but double the sass and feelings entitled to all. Not just some, all." Kurumi shook her head. "Flirty rich girl that turned into something else because she has needs. I made an honest woman out of her."

"What made you let her go?" Asked Reine. "You have killed tens of thousands of people whether that's controlled or not. Some with or without purpose. So why let her go if she started the madness?"

Kurumi shook her head. "Times due change. I thought Ellen wouldn't run the ship and the investors and big people at DEM would realize that they run a terrorist organization. Menace was just a tool and could have ended up between a hybrid of my violence and Phantom's high maintenance. It just is what it is. Can you tell me what's going on with DEM and the spirits?"

"As I mentioned, Valena is the floor above you. Then with Westcott dead Ellen said she would replace him only to give assets to others. Meaning the real estate was going to be sold off and some equipment over to the AST. Some would have to be seized by the government due to its power being too upscale. As we know it, they are cut down to size. And you tinkered with it to save (FN)?"

"He was a monster. The bed was lonely. I couldn't have that happen." She hugged her lover. "This cute face and these eyes I fell in love with can't be tampered with. He's getting stronger but I can't have his emotions turn to oblivion." Kurumi looked into (FN)'s eyes. "See how I'm not afraid to show my clock? I'm giving you all of me. And I will give you nothing less."

"So now, what happens from here?" Asked (FN).

"One less company in our way to stop us. Now we just keep going. I have no doubt there are more spirits. But thanks for being here in one peace Bro." Kotori smiled. "And thank you Kurumi. Thanks for caring for my big brother."

"Hopefully now we can move forward in a solid direction. Figure out how this spirit nonsense can be put to a closure without changing the past. Seeing all of us move forward and continuing our lives. And together." Kurumi sipped her tea. Enjoying that half the battle is over.

"Actually," Reine cleared her throat. "DEM may have something to reverse the crystal effect. In doing so all of them would essentially revert back to normal. All would age at the same going rate and all. In body you will turn age and so forth. Yoshino will grow a little taller. And so forth."

"For real? I won't just turn into my actual age? I'll turn into my 20s and look the part?" Gasped Kurumi.

"Surely." Nodded Reine.

"Alright. I guess I will look into it. In the meantime afterwards I am going to settle down and get to bed early tonight. A lot to process and think over." And you Darling better cuddle me.

"We will let you rest. We will try to get you in on details Agent Nightmare." Reine nodded.

"I like the sound that. Very well. We all together will revert this."

~~~~~

This will be the gamechanger of the series. Keep in mind this is pre season 3, but you will see how this works when I am done.

-Relly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756 49 29
"𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙨 𝙮...
2K 27 9
After the legendary hero, Kuuga, sealed the lifeforms known as Gurongi, life has been normal, until lifeforms called Spirits came to be, but luckily...
206 3 25
Those from MHA and DL are sent to a different timeline on a mission, their mission is completely different from anyone else's that they'd meet. Keigo...
1.3K 63 10
"If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. This is the story of how I died." - Best friends Angie Yonaga, K1-B0, Kaede Akamatsu, Miu Iruma, and Rant...