Never Expected You

By Poojabedi35

I was never supposed to fall in love with him,he was married with two kids, and my boss ,I now move here lea... More

Chapter 1 ( Amera)
Chapter two ( Drew)
Chapter three (AMERA)
Chapter four(Drew)
Chapter five (Amera)
Chapter six (Amera)
Chapter Seven (Drew)
Chapter 8 (AMERA)
chapter nine (Drew)
Chapter Ten (Amera)
Chapter Eleven (Drew)
Chapter twelve (Drew)
Chapter thirteen (Amera)
Chapter fouteen(Amera)
Chapter Fifteen (Amera)
Chapter Sixteen (Drew)
Chapter Seventeen (Amera)
Chapter Eighteen (Drew)
Chapter Nineteen (Amera)
Chapter Twenty(Drew)
Chapter twenty- one (Drew)
Chapter Twenty - two ( Amera)
Chapter Twenty-Three(Drew)
Chspter Twenty Four(Amera)
Chapter twenty-Five(Amera)
Chapter Twenty Six(Drew)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Amera)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Drew)
Chapter Twenty Nine (Amera)
Chapter Thirty (Drew)
Chapter Thirty One(Amera)
Chapter Thirty Two(Drew)
Chapter Thirty Three (Amera)
Chapter Thirty Four (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Five (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Six (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Seven (Amera)
Chapter Thirty Nine(Amera)
Chapter Forty (Drew)
Epilogue

Thirty Eight (Drew)

8 1 0
By Poojabedi35

I'm done,I can't, I just can't, walking down the stairs, Timmy is staring at me,I don't even stop to speak to him I just keep on moving to the door,heading out with Rihanna calling me.

"Drew"

"Drew,wait?"Stopping at my car I turn facing her.

" She doesn't mean it"

"I tried everything I have been waiting for her to come to me,but instead she doesn't pay me any attention, yet she is fooling around with your brother."

"Nothing is going on with them."

"O yea! It didn't look like nothing when I went upstairs a little while ago."

"Richard is not inlove  with Amera,he can't notice anyone but Meera,Meera is the love of his life."

"Look give her sometime to heal she is hurt and she need an outlet to vent and she is using you as it right now."

"She is blaming me for something I'm not responsible for,it was her husband who almost murdered her, it was her husband, who killed my baby,and she doesn't even realize I lost a baby too it was my baby too."

"You blame her?"

"No I..."

'Maybe you two should take sometime away from each other and sort out you feeling,because right now there is to much of animosity between you two and you can't have a relationship if in the hard time you can't resolve it together."

'I love her."

"You can't build a relationship on love alone, you need trust, understanding, and partnership,if you can't be with each other, when dealing with problems, how are your relationship going to survive."

"Take some time to sort yourself, and when you're hers and only hers  come back to her,and let her,heal on her own,let her miss you,let her need you,and let her want you,give her the time to realize you is her forever."

"Love is beautiful but you have to handle it delicately, if you don't and it breaks its very hard to pick up the pieces, and she is broken beyond repair, she has lost faith in love and everything, she is scared,she needs to repair her heart first."

"But by me not being there wouldn't she think I left her,and I don't want to be with her,wouldn't she take longer to heal?"

"No Drew she need to fix her first,then her heart,and she need time to be able to move on from everything then start fresh,"

"Let her go for now, so you can have her  forever."

I don't want to loss her,she is my heart and soul,my every heart beat,beat for her,but does she need time,I'm really blaming her,what Rihanna is saying is everything the truth, but she is right if we can't sort out our problem together, how are we to have a relationship for life together,maybe I do need time to sort out myself and end my marriage, I mean I file for divorce already, but until we don't sign the paper I'm still married.

"I need to go,tomorrow is her doctor appointment, make sure she's doesn't miss it."

"I wouldn't."
Getting in my car,I drive off,taking the direction of my home,I need to see my princess, she always makes me feel better,I haven't been staying at the house,I haven't went back since the trip,I have been staying at one of the other houses the company own.

Parking my vehicle, I enter the house,stopping shell shock, because in my living room,both my wife and my best friend is lip lock,they don't even realize I am there.

"What the fuck." Pulling away from each other the look at me.

"Drew"

"Drew its not want you..."

"Really Layla so it's not my wife and best friend making out like teenagers in my living room?"

"Drew, I understand you are upset,but she is not your wife anymore, you file for divorce, if you forgotten, and the house is hers and the kids,you move out,so don't come in here all high and mighty"

"You bastard",rushing him,and punching him in the face pulling back my hand,because that hurt..He wipes the blood from his split lip.

" Drew are you mad" Layla go to him checking his lip .

"So how long had you two been going at it,but blaming me for being with Amera?" I shout at them.

"You are all wrong Drew, you is the one who step out of our marriage first."

"So eye for an eye,I sleep with someone else and you decided to sleep with my best friend?"

"Man it wasn't like that."

"How long did you have a hard on for my wife?"

"You knows nothing about our feelings, and Layla don't answer to you anymore."

"Get out of my fucking house,before I do something, I will regret."

'This is not your house anymore. "

I purchased this house with my money for my family,unless you want to take Layla to yours get the fuck out."

"Layla come with me."

"You ...."

"Enough both of you,Jason please go I will call you later,I need to talk to him."

"Ok,Layla I love you,"pecking her lip he leaves stopping at the door.

" Drew,you can't have both of them decided who you really love and want."

"You were out of line and you know it,I have been in this marriage one hundred ,you is the one whom decided to step out and cheat on me,not me,you are the one whom file for divorce, so tell him,am I supposed to sit in a corner and watch you live you life while I hurt for you."

"No but with my best friend?"

"I have known him since I had born,and he loves me,has always love me,he never told me because he knows I were inlove with you but now that both of us are single,he decided to.."

"Make his move?"

"Why does it even bother you,you don't want to be with me,it's Amera you want."

"I need to go." My feeling is all over the place dealing with Amera, and now this I just need to clear my head.

I'm with a glass of scotch, in my hand,I haven't even taken a sip,but it has been in my hand for about an hour, I know I won't drink it everytime I go to drink it, I remember Amera and how the scent make her gag.

Then there is my wife,or soon to be ex wife,I file for divorce, I want to be with Amera,but seeing Layla and Jason it got to me,I know seeing her with someone else will hurt but I didn't know it will pain so much,I love her, I have never stop loving her,it must pain.

What am I supposed to do,how do I deal with my feelings, I love Amera I want  spent the rest of my life with her,but seeing Layla move on is causing me pain as well,Rihanna was right I need to sort out myself, and unless my heart don't beat for Amera and Amera alone,and I'm officially divorced, I'm not going to her.

The past month has been shit,I'm not going to the office because I don't want to deal with Jason,and I haven't seen Layla or Amera, I do miss both of them,but I wouldn't lie,I miss Amera more,her smile the way she talks,they little she does I miss her,but I miss Layla as well,and Layla has to be out of my heart otherwise I'm not going to Amera.

The kids will come at my home and spent the night,I know they have been showing Sameera around and taking her out,Liam has become fond of her,and when he talks about her,there is this look he gets,but she is only fourteen and he is eighteen,and she will be going back to her home soon,maybe when she get older,she can come back.

Sitting in my office, the door open and Layla come in.

"Hi "

"Hi"

"What going on with you Drew."

"What do you mean?'

" Well you haven't been to the house and Jason said you haven't been to the office, you have been spending all you time here."

"Jason and Mason are doing a find job,they don't need me there and I'm concentrating on the houses and putting it on sale most of it are already finish."

"So you and Jason still seeing each other?"

"We are not seeing each other,not as yet atleast."

"Well don't let me hold you back from you happiness."

"Drew,this is not you,when did you became this bitter guy,I don't understand you,you don't want me but no one else must have me." I rest my head on the back of the chair shutting my eyes because its true I have become bitter.

"How is Amera,Jason said you stop visiting her,trouble in paradise already?"

"You will like that wouldn't you?"

"If it means you will come back to me, yes!"

"So what happen?"

"She's going through some stuff she need to deal with on her own."

"And she's doesn't need you,when we were together I always needed you to help me when I was dealing with any problems."

"If it's so early in you relationship, and you can't be there for each other,how are you going to live a lifetime together?"

"I don't need you rubbing it in."

"Drew do you  still love me."

"What kind of question is that?"

"Answer me?"

"Yes Layla,I still love you."

"So why are we separated, why can't we try again put everything behind us and give our marriage one more chance."

"I love her Layla."

"Does she love you? If she does why isn't she Turing to you?why is it someone else she is seeking comfort from and not you?"

"I will give you  now until Sunday to make your decision me or her,but if it's her I will go on with my life and you can't meddle with me moving her."

"I'm giving this chance we can start fresh put everything behind us,every marriage has problem but overcoming it makes it stronger, it's in you hands." She gets up from the chair and strolling to the door stopping.

"And one more thing I never slept with Jason it has only ever been you ." leaving me with those words.

It's Friday the kids came a little while ago to spend the weekend, Layla and Jason went on a date,Yes! You guest it I didn't go to her,because I want to be with Amera,I'm still sorting out myself, because when I go to her,I want to be hers and only hers,Liam has been sad and silent since he arrived.

"Hi bud why so down."

"Dad why are you letting Amera leave?"

"Leave! want you talking about?"

"They are leaving on Monday, and Amera is going with them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Sameera text me a little while ago and told me."  she is leaving and she didn't tell me,how am I to deal with this,I don't want her to leave but I'm not ready to go to her as yet,I still need time.

"Are you going to stop her?"

"No bud she need to do this for her."

"But you love her?"

"Bud sometimes you have to love someone enough to let them go,and if you are meant to be together you will find your way back to each other."

"You believe that Dad?"

"Yes son I do."

"Dad do you think I will ever see Sameera again."

"You like her?" He just look away giving me my answer.

"She's to young, bud."

"Dad I know,I care alot about her."

'Maybe when she get older she might visit. "

"Maybe"

It's Sunday tomorrow the love of my life is leaving, and I'm not going to stop her,she need to do this and I'm letting her,the pain I'm feeling letting her go is unbearable, but we need to separate for us to have a future.

Opening the door,Jason steps in,we had a talk and came to a mutual understanding, with each other,I'm Layla past he is her present, it something, that hurts me,but we have different road to travel at this point in our life.

"Hi man."

"Hi"

"You know she is leaving tomorrow right?"

"Yes! I know."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

"You are not going to stop her?"

"No."

"I don't get you,you destroy your marriage for this woman,broke Layla heart and you are just letting her leave without fighting  for her."

"I know you love her Drew,I wouldn't have profess my love to Layla if I though for a second you and her would get back together,I respect you too much."

"So I'm trying very hard to understand why you are letting the love of your life walk away you?"

'It's best for both of  us ,Jason ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 91 18
"You love him" she says taking me in and I look away. "Of course, you love him any girl who experienced what you did would love him" she tells me. I...
99K 1.1K 20
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
286K 10.4K 23
"Daddy don't go" my little girl cried while hugging my leg "Yeah daddy we'll miss you don't go" her twin said hugging my other leg. My oldest son jus...
692K 19.4K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...