ɢᴏᴅʟʏ | kny x reader

Av flipptri

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ᴏʜ ᴍᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss, ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜse ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ" ------------ In which a God decid... Mer

I N F O
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
E P I L O G U E
I
New Cover

13

3K 76 79
Av flipptri

To tell Tengen Uzui, the sound Hashira.

———————————————————
Telling Tengen about her suspicion of the Oiran Warabihime being a demon wasn't hard.

All y/n had to do was writing him a letter. Even though he told her to meet him and the others on their usual meeting spot. Probably to tell the others.

So here she was running on the roofs to their meeting spot.

The h/c headed Goddess could think of what Tengen would tell Tanjiro and Inosuke. Even though she didn't like the idea of sending those two back, she knew that it was right. Of course she was literally a Goddess, but she still didn't want her friends hurt or dead.

She wasn't sure if Zenitsu was still alive, but she hoped it dearly. The last time she checked his lifetime, it was nowhere near end, which means that he has to live at least twenty more years.

She just hoped that fate, and with that also Zenitsus' lifetime, changed.

So y/n closed her beautiful, e/c eyes.

White smoke appeared around for a short amount of time. Then it disappeared again.

While her body was still running on the roofs of the bothels in the Entertainment District, her mind shifted to her mindscape.

Everything around y/n turned white. Under her appeared a gigantic clock. She stood in the middle while the clocks pointers ticked around her. Y/n could hear it clearly. The ticking of a clock.

But not just some random clock.

The clock of time or in other words the clock of her lifetime. Since she was not just the goddess of space but also time, she was basically time. She could control time to her hearts content, of course while still following rules.

So she could also control other beings lifetime. Well half at least. The other half of a beings lifetime was controlled by fate.

Y/n sighed in relief.

„Good thing the clock is still intact. Because I traveled to the human world, a whole different dimension, my lifetime could have been messed up, but luckily it's not.", y/n exclaimed to no one but herself.

„Heh. I almost forgot how it is to be all alone.", the goddess said with a solemn expression.

„Anyways! It's time to do what I came here for."

The Goddess hold her Right hand out infront of her, again, white smoke appeared but with it also a staff.

„I think I would need this if I will Really fight against a demon."

Then suddenly she swung the staff and a Blade unfolded from the staff. Now the staff was not a staff but a scythe.

She swung it again, and then slammed the end of the scythe on the ground.

Then there was a rumble and after that there appeared a profile, which read „Zenitsu Agatsuma".

Y/n quickly scanned the profile and then sighed in relief when she saw that Zenitsus lifetime was far from being up.

„Good, now there's only one thing to do."

The Goddess waved her hand and the profile disappeared. She then closed her eyes.

Suddenly all kind of informations flew to her mind.

She opened her eyes again.

„Perfect, everything seems fine. Now I don't want to lose anymore time, so let's get back."

(A/n: you get it? Don't want to lose anymore time? Ok ok I get i get I'm bad with jokes💀)

The woman closed her eyes again and exited her mindscape. When she reopened her eyes, she was still running.

Better get there fast.

A few roofs later, she saw Tengen, Tanjiro and Inosuke standing on top of one. They seemed to be talking about something.

Since the goddess didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so she decided to stay hidden.

Well, as a goddess, a powerful at that, she was also able to do some easy things, like make herself invisible for a short amount of time.

So she did that and teleported herself just above them and stayed in the air, bending the Space just enough to stand on the air, to eavesdrop. She knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping, but she wasn't sure if Tengen would tell her everything he told those two. So she thought it was for the better.

„-you two are to weak. So leave the entertainment district.", she heard Tengen say.

Even though he said they should leave this district, y/n knew, even without looking in the future, that they certainly wouldn't. They wouldn't just leave a comerade behind. And so she wouldn't also.

Without another word Tengen disappeared.

Y/n wanted to go to Tanjiro and Inosuke and tell them that Zenitsu was alive but nooo. She knew that she had to tell Tengen who she suspected to be a demon. Sadly she couldn't split herself up.

So she also teleported away. To the place where Tenges was. On top of a roof, of course.

Normally, when y/n still visited the human world more often she would just walk on streets and not on roofs.

Mehh. Over the time a lot of things change. Maybe they just find it more flashy to walk on the roofs? She just couldn't figure this mystery out.

„Hello Hello"

Tengen jumped when he suddenly heard a voice right beside his head, but quickly relaxed when he realized that it was just y/n.

He was a trained demon slayer and former ninja so it was a Mystery to him how y/n could always just appear out of nowhere without him noticing.

Must be the god thingie he kept telling himself.

„Y/n, what is it?", Tengen said with a charming smile.

When he set out to this mission he decided he would try to woo y/n to like him. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't attracted to y/n in that way, he loved his three wives with all his heart and they where more than enough to make him happy.

It was all just to tease his best friend, Kyojuro Rengoku. He knew how mad in love he was with the h/c haired woman and he loved to tease him about it.

But he also knew how unnaturally dense this goddess was.

When y/n then spoke again, Tengens train of thoughts was broken.

„I have a suspect"

„Huh"

„Uhh... on who the demon is. I got this gut feeling it is this Oiran, Warabihime, if it is even her name.", the e/c eyed beauty stated.

„You could be right. I will go and see for myself. You go and rest yourself. If we should really fight against an uppermoon, you should be rested well.", Tengen said.

„But what about y-"

„Don't worry I'm fine"

Y/n frowned.

„If you say so."

For a few moments it was just quiet. They both were staring of in the distance, seemingly thinking about something, before y/n decided she should take his advice to rest.

-bonus-

-somewhere else-

„PLEASE STOP RENGOKU!!! PLEASE CALM DOWN!!", a crying Mitsuri was holding on to a furious Kyojuro that was beating up a half dead Yoru.

„HOW DARE HE TAKE Y/N TO SUCH A FIILTHY PLACE!!", he roared.

„Please!! Stop beating up Yoru! He is Y/ns beloved crow remember? He just merely told you where Uzui took her!!! He didn't do anything wronggggg!! Wahh!!! Stop please Rengoku, he didn't like this news to you know?!", Mitsuri who was still crying began to ramble, just to bring the angry former hashira to stop beating up the poor crow.

At the end of the day Yoru got away alive, while Kyojuro calmed down a little bit, even though he is still quite mad at Tengen for taking his beloved not just away from him, but also to such a filthy place, as he would say.

———————————————————
I wrote the bonus because someone requested it in the comments and I got a good idea :)

Anyways i decided to post chapters whenever I have some. That means it depends on my motivation, time etc.

I try to give you guys atleast 1000 words long chapters so it wouldn't be to short.

But I am also writing a second special rn, that should be around 3000 words long, idk, I'm just around 700 words rn but it is also just the beginning of the day soooo.

Anyways, I try to make y/n not to op and Mary Sue. But what can I do?

She is basically a goddess, so she has to be strong. In my fanfic the title of a good is given to people with potential or the strength to hold this title with pride, so she cannot be weak.

But I try to atleast give her some weaknesses, like she has to follow rules or that it can happen that she doesn't have enough energy to use that much power.

Anyways, I wanna give her a character that hates/ doesn't like her. Any idea who could if be? From the people she hasn't met so far?

I was thing if Gyokko or Akaza idk.

Gyokko because from what I got from the manga he is kinda arrogant and really proud of his pots/ art, so I thought that y/n just simply hates his pots which is the reason he could/ would hate her.

I know ma boy akaza always drinks his woman respect juice but that doesn't mean he can't hate one. I just thought he would be kinda scared of her, since her presence is stronger than muzans (atleast when she let it slip). Also I would think he would hate the fact that she is so strong and saved Rengoku.

Yeah that's it.

It doesn't have to be one of these two to „hate" her, I just thought it would fit. Maybe I made no one hate, then just be neutral ( not liking nor hating )

Well I hope you enjoyed the chap. I know I just began to ramble again,

But oh well, that's just me. :)

Bye bye, Jojo :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

32.6K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
3.4K 109 10
Rui took you in eight years ago. Everything has been going well for you and your new family before a certain trio shows up. What happens when the Dem...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
17.4K 439 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarē is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...