Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Forty-nine

4.6K 287 42
By IvoryValentia

I grabbed onto the ledge of the window and hoisted myself up. I looked around and the interior was quite neon, the smell was of alcohol, and the lights were raunchy. 

I'm either at a really crappy club or a strip club. 

I walked down the stairs and was grabbed by the wrist by a woman in a getup. It's a strip club alright, I've never been to one but I've seen on the internet what it could have looked like.

" You must be the newcomer, right? You said you weren't arriving but here you are! " She laughed and dragged me to the dressing room and sat me down.

"Pick any you want, here are your make-up choices, and over there is your selection of clothes. Don't worry, those are new. I just bought them last week, look the tags are still there~ We will be starting in ten minutes so do it as quickly as you can. Since it is your first day, you'll be on the right pole. You don't have to strip as much as well. That'll be it, see you later newbie. I need to fix my heels. "

That was..that. 

I stared at the brushes and they seem relatively clean but I still used my hands to be safe. I just sanitized them in case I might have gotten blood on them. 

I applied not-so-heavy make-up, just enough to alter my features.

In terms of clothing, there wasn't much to pick from in the first place. Either I'd be a cat lady with minimal-to-nothing to wear, a raunchy nun with slits higher than Mount Everest, or be that other bunny option. I'd take that bunny option any day.

It came with a silk bunny ear headband and a bunny tail on the back that you can stick in with velcro. I wore matching thigh belts, black fishnets, and 5 inches of black lacy silk heels. 

The bralette part of the corset-like contraption was quite small for my breasts but it'll do. I grabbed some makeup wipes and sneaked them in through the thigh belts. Then the girl from earlier called me to go to the pole, the reason why I didn't leave is that this way, I'll be able to see exactly where those men are.

I don't need a weapon at hand now since after all, I can make anything into a weapon.

-Third Persons' POV-

^^^The song inside the club.

Soon the men arrived at the strip club, unknowingly behind them were the guys after Valentina. Minutes passed and neither of both parties relented in stopping finding her. Heinrich laid back on one of the stools and observed the club with a keen eye.

Then when the new strippers walked to the poles is when they noticed it, the pink hair.

The guys after Valentina disregarded it when they saw her face differ from whom they were after but the men quickly knew who it was.

" I-Is that, Valentina? " Caius' eyes widened as he stared at the woman who is looking at the pole up and down.

Their eyes raked her body donned in corset lingerie with a theme of a bunny. While planning on how to grab her or even prevent other men from staring at her, the music started.

Vincenzo and Heinrich were the only ones aware that she was able to pole dance.

When her body slid up and down the pole she slowly went down into a split and stared at the crowd with luring eyes. She tipped her head back and licked her lips, not knowing it was because she particularly like a matte lipstick and she found that her lips were rather dry.

Bringing her hair to the front, exposing her neck and back more while she climbed the pole and spun around it in a sensual way. She hung on it and it made them confused yet attracted to her even more.

'How's? Why's? filled their thoughts.'

When she looked back to the crowd, her eyes met with their specific group. Her eyes widen slightly and calmed back down as they were not the only ones she noticed but the ones who were also chasing her.

They were behind Vincenzo and were preparing to talk to him. She didn't want to take the chance that they'd identify Vincenzo and shoot him so she stopped the chase.

Quickly falling down the pole made the audience scream. She landed on both feet and stepped down the stage. Nearing a customer, she grabbed the fork.

Looking back at Vincenzo, she smiled. Then with a quick motion, the fork flew and smacked at the throat of that man.

'Well, I was aiming for the head but that's good enough

"I'm right here, you idiots." She smirked and cursed at them in their language.

They pulled out their guns and a commotion erupted among the guests. She kicked the light table up and used it to block three of them and made a run for it. But not without grabbing a serving knife.

She managed to reach the back alley when she was surrounded by two of them in her front and two of them on her back. It was raining and it made her movements more restrained.

She raised her hands in defeat but as she heard the click of the gun, she ducked and it hit the other man in front of her instead. She broke the man behind her's arm and grabbed his gun. She shot the other man from behind her and then the last one from the front.

Sighing as she was tired, the phone rang. It was the one she got before, she tied it around the belt. She picked it up and placed it on speaker while one of her feet stepped on the body of the dead man.

"Hello?" She replied while twirling her knife. 

"I see that you are still alive. "

"Oh, you again. You inferior complex, trauma-inducing because he's bitter uncle dude, what's up?

" You are putting up quite the fight.

" And you have weak subordinates. " She laughed.

" ...You are quite irritating." 

" Listen here, it's been fun and all but it's getting tiring being chased around like this. Why won't you just finish the job yourself? Hm? So I want you to know, you can even send your whole mafia here and I will still kill all of them, whether it be in front of you or where you can't see. So you better kill me..or else, I'll kill you myself. I'll shove that ego of yours down your throat and gouge out your eyes and make you eat them. Prepare yourself because soon enough, I'll find out who you are. Make you regret ever thinking of using me as a tool." She threatened in a cold voice and hung up.

Then the knife she has been twirling around, flung to the corner and stabbed through a phone and pinned it to the wall.

" Come out unless you want to be dead. " She said while having her back turned.

Heinrich came out with both of his hands up in the air with a face of surprise and amusement. He has been there the whole time listening to her conversation. He couldn't help but stare at her in awe. She was beyond his expectations, she had much more than he expected, he gets why they were so infatuated with her.  

Even when he identified the voice coming from the phone, he pushed it to the side and continued to gaze at her figure. He was caught off guard for the first time in his life when he was nearly stabbed by the serving knife she was holding.

"Oh, it's you.." She walked near him and grabbed his hands. He tipped his head to the side wondering what she was doing until she gave him the phone.

"Listen to the last recording in the log before it runs out of battery. It's best to wait for Vincenzo, okay?" She said in a rather gentle voice.

He nodded his head while staring at her face.

"What? Ah, is it the makeup?" She touched her face but then he reached out his hand to wipe the mascara with his sleeve.

She pulled him by the tie making him lean against her, he thought she was offended but when she pulled out her gun and pointed it in the direction where she heard footsteps albeit the rain.

"You guys? Why are you all here?" She said confused and threw the gun to the ground.

"Sorry about that by the way." She patted his head.

They couldn't say anything since they were star-struck. Even in the rain with her makeup ruined, she looked flawless. She removed the headband and brushed her hair back.

"Can we get out of this rain first, please?" She sighed.

To be Continued . . .

This is the new cover for the book! I made it myself~

 what do you think?

PS: The chess board is from Pinterest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.9K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
182 12 1
"That's not the point! The point is that I'm being married off to some unknown child and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Liam rolled his eyes a...
1.2K 27 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
257K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...